You are not logged in.

#1 Re: English Forum » Daryl James: SSP Insider Interview - Solar Warden, Mars, Taygeteans » 2022-06-22 19:25:09

Gosia wrote:

Haha queens always have white hair? Where did that come from?

From Aneeka from video below:

https://youtu.be/xgt4-fYKLgw?t=308

#2 Re: English Forum » Daryl James: SSP Insider Interview - Solar Warden, Mars, Taygeteans » 2022-06-22 16:48:18

I assume that the queen chooses her man freely, yet it was said that the queen always has white hair. So I guess that queens have a tendency to choose especially blond/white-haired males...

#3 Re: English Forum » Just curious about an observation... » 2022-05-11 16:01:59

StarDeity wrote:

I believe it was Athena who said that humans with religious beliefs and/or attachments to 'matrix beliefs' must die/exit the matrix,

So, basically all of Africa, Middle-East, most of India and Latin America as well as maybe half of the US and some portion of Europeans too... Not that many will be left.

#4 Re: English Forum » What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy?? » 2022-05-08 10:00:34

Well, if the Cabal's goal is to exterminate at least 90% of the world's population, that's the way to go. Swaruu of Erra said at least four years ago that one of the ways to reduce the population will be food shortages.

#5 Re: English Forum » New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey » 2022-05-05 14:24:44

Brahman wrote:

There may be no new covid pandemics and vaccinate people. Through the war they will use nuclear weapons and so the reset will be faster.

I remember Tays saying that the Federation won't allow the usage of nukes because they cause too much damage to the whole planet.

#6 Re: English Forum » New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey » 2022-05-05 13:37:51

Scott Summers wrote:

Once again, how does using yourself as an example (half the people you know hesitated several months) bolster your argument?

This is another version of “In Finland, we can vaxx everyone in 8 hours”.

Yes, and the whole world in a couple of months as already said. Learn to read you fool.

Take India for example. When the PM speaks in English, less than half of the population understand him.

Want to vaxx India in 6 months?

Population of India is 1,404,902,630 and there are 2,34 million nurses there. That makes one nurse for 600 people. If we again assume that 10% of those nurses were giving vaccinations at an average pace of one a minute, it would take 100 hours to vaccinate the whole population of India. 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, that's 2,5 weeks.

#7 Re: English Forum » New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey » 2022-05-05 13:11:26

Scott Summers wrote:

Extremely weak argument.

The masses only started waking up to the vaxx about 8-10 months into the process. More specifically, at around October, 30% had figured out the jab was dangerous.

Not at all.

At least half of the people I know personally hesitated several months before taking even one shot. And as DarkOwl for instance said, the rates are still quite low even in the first world countries such as NZ or UK.

If the 1st jab could be completed worldwide in THREE MONTHS, then by March the WHOLE WORLD would have had the 1st jab.

The point of my criticism nor the point of the video was never will the whole world take the shot, but would it be possible time-wise to vaccinate the whole world. And the unquestionable answer is yes as I stated above.

Could it be that a 14 year old ET girl ? has more logic than you?

Obviously not because she thinks it would take several centuries to vaccinate the whole planet. big_smile

#8 Re: English Forum » New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey » 2022-05-05 12:16:57

Scott Summers wrote:

Hello Kosminen

Your logic is falling apart. It’s actually funny you don’t realise it.

If the world could be vaxxed in 3 months and there are 3 shots... It would take 9 months to vaxx the world. (I’m being generous with the time between shots now).

We are now, what, one year and five months into the vaxx programme? (It’s already collapsed btw).

Why are we not fully vaxxed yet?

Because people don't want to get vaccinated.

#9 Re: English Forum » New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey » 2022-05-05 11:07:12

Scott Summers wrote:

Hello Kosminen

Then your assumptions are equally ludicrous.

Do you seriously assume the whole planet is like Finland, advanced and first world?

Let's assume that the world average is ten, heck hundred times lower than that of Finland. In that case the world would have been vaccinated in...

THREE MONTHS.

#10 Re: English Forum » New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey » 2022-05-05 08:58:39

Hello Scott Summers

I don't doubt that official vaccination stats are false. I just commented about Minerva's numbers on how long it would take to vaccinate the whole world. Her calculations are based on an assumption where one person does all the work, which is a little funny to say the least. That's why I said that one would assume they would understand at least approximately how many nurses/doctors there're per capita.

In my country (Finland) there are 5 550 066 people and 115 988 nurses according to official stats. That's 48 people per one nurse. Let's assume that 10% of those nurses were giving vaccinations on an average pace of one per minute. All 5,5 million people of Finland would have been vaccinated in.....(wait for it)

EIGHT HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Re: English Forum » New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey » 2022-04-29 11:10:24

DarkOwl wrote:
Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
okcs wrote:

9:00 into the video: "It would take literally 3000 years to vaccinate that many people"  LOL. I wonder what is going on. Most of their videos are not garbage. Their other videos are the best stuff on the internet.

Yep, by far the worst video I've ever watched on this channel. Like ridiculously bad.

Awww
Poor Mari sad
Give the girl a break.
There's a lesson in here for us all (and for her as well if the earthbound mathematicians are right... I'm with wideeyes... to migrainey for me to work out)
Maybe that's her gift to us?
Felt I had to leap to her defence is all.

Remember folks, these are people... with feelings.
And Mari is young. Would you speak to your daughter in such a harsh dismissing tone?
Previous Swaruu's have felt the harshness of earthlings too much to bear at times.
Please be sensitive to those perhaps more empathic than yourself.

I was hoping to hear more from Mari. I've really enjoyed her brief interactions with Gosia. It would be sad to see her retreat because of our insensitivity.

And maths isn't Gosia strongest talent neither.
Just saying.

Do you honestly disagree with what I said above though?

If highly advanced beings are able to travel 440 light years and monitor what happens on a planet from its orbit with their equipment, one would assume they would understand at least approximately how many nurses/doctors there're per capita.

And what comes to their feelings, I don't think any of them reads this forum. At least that's what Gosia has said.

#12 Re: English Forum » New video: "They Want to Vaccinate Everybody" on odyssey » 2022-04-29 08:06:43

okcs wrote:

9:00 into the video: "It would take literally 3000 years to vaccinate that many people"  LOL. I wonder what is going on. Most of their videos are not garbage. Their other videos are the best stuff on the internet.

Yep, by far the worst video I've ever watched on this channel. Like ridiculously bad.

#13 Re: English Forum » Pleadian Knowledge new video w/claims of fraud? » 2022-04-21 12:15:56

Gosia wrote:

I dont even know why they eliminated that video exactly.

Well, because you mentioned Jews and they happen to own Youtube/Google along with the rest of the MSM.

#14 Re: English Forum » Pleadian Knowledge new video w/claims of fraud? » 2022-04-21 11:43:23

Couldn't you Gosia just abandon YouTube completely and move to Odysee? If you keep mentioning Jews there's no way your channel will last for long...

#15 Re: English Forum » Pulsa deNura » 2022-04-18 14:07:38

Brahman wrote:
Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Can Yazhi tell who this god is from whom they seek this vengeance? Is the jewish Yahweh real or is it the rabbis' own belief that he exists?

I strongly suspect that Yahweh is one of Kingus.

So a lizard pretends to be "the father of Jesus"? big_smile
Actually we all are gods too which is good to know.

Yahweh is much older than the story about Jesus.

#16 Re: English Forum » Pulsa deNura » 2022-04-18 13:14:37

Brahman wrote:

Can Yazhi tell who this god is from whom they seek this vengeance? Is the jewish Yahweh real or is it the rabbis' own belief that he exists?

I strongly suspect that Yahweh is one of Kingus.

#17 Re: English Forum » About "not real people" » 2022-04-18 12:46:02

Breakingfree wrote:

It was said that 20% are not real people

The other way around. Only 20% are real people according to Tays.

Before knowing about Tays I remember jokingly thinking that only some 20% of people seem have souls.

#18 Re: English Forum » "Disclosure" Movies mentioned by Swaruu and More - SPOILER WARNINGS! » 2022-04-18 00:14:17

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

A spy organisation recruits a promising street kid into the agency's training program, while a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.

KOSMINEN SEIKKAILIJA: Conspiracy led by a billionaire portrayed by Samuel L. Jackson decides to drastically reduce the world population to "fight the climate change". American president at the time (Barack Obama) gives his blessing to the plan. Problem is that Sweden hasn't agreed to the plan, so the conspirators have kidnapped a princess of Sweden in order to blackmail the country into obedience. And behold, when Corona started in early 2020, Sweden immediately said they won't do lock downs.

Clues: Population reduction, Corona, Sweden

mryang wrote:

"The horrible space bugs of the Alien movies are real. Called Lurkers. There are various kinds and sub species. Hollywood knows it and imposes it as a fantasy. There are countless other invasive species of vermin and space animals. As it is logical there is a whole zoo out there. And not everything is good, neither for you, nor for us."

The most accurate of the Lurkers are those that appear in the movie Alien 2 because they have an insectoid body.. cause, well, that´s what they are. Dimensions, as in the movie.

There's a video in the Pleiadian Knowledge-channel about an abandoned space ship around in the Earth orbit that may contain those lurkers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1YvbgR … nKnowledge

#19 Re: English Forum » Pulsa deNura » 2022-04-17 21:27:50

Aaaand now Youtube has removed the latest video because of (((reasons))). To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

#20 Re: English Forum » What is COVID-19 really? New reports about it. » 2022-04-15 21:59:07

Tays keep insisting that no disease exists, although even one of the contactees (the Spanish doctor) said that he's never seen so many patients in hospitals. Something doesn't add up here...

#21 Re: English Forum » Who are the Hashmallim » 2022-04-08 01:35:55

The term Hashmallim is also known in terrestrial history as a group of angels, as it happens.

#22 Re: English Forum » Questions to HRH Alenym? » 2022-02-21 19:12:17

DarkOwl wrote:

My understanding is that HRH Alenym has been fairly recently chosen by the Taygetan people for the role. I don't know if they have had a queen previous but if so, it must have been a long time ago.
I've heard nothing of a lineage (others correct me if I'm wrong)
She was chosen as she represents everything the Taygetans hold dear and she exemplifies their values.
More I can't tell you... hope this helps smile

Hereby I shall correct you: She is from a royal lineage, but in order to receive the crown she has to prove herself to be worthy of it. That's the reason why she's here. In a Pleiadian Knowledge video (link below) it was said that all the royals in all the races are somehow white. Yes, even the reptilian ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgt4-fY … nKnowledge

#23 Re: English Forum » World Fairs - Lifting the Veil of Deception » 2022-02-21 01:59:18

Robert369 wrote:
Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

Give some links. I did a quick search but got nothing significant.

Naturally, searching for "Tartaria" using regular means is badly censored (though enough stuff should still be available), just like all the other no-go topics like Kim Goguen - in favor of GF lies like fake-history and light&love.

But there's a nice Telegram channel for such content, which shares many useful links on the topic:

https://t.me/TARTARIAthetruth

Telegram requires a smartphone but I don't own one, so could you put some of the links here directly?

#24 Re: English Forum » World Fairs - Lifting the Veil of Deception » 2022-02-21 00:18:44

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I found this quote from Yazhi

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/vasec … a-pleiades

"Tartaria

Yazhi: Tartaria is a name referring to a planetary civilization, but that name is found only on Earth, so I have no stellar references to "Tartaria" from this side.

Most probably may be an alternative name for Atlan or Atlantis civilization given by someone else. Or the planetary civilization that preceded Atlantis, as I mentioned before there were 6 of them before, counting this one. But what remains of them is very shady, with hardly any details."

I remember this quote, and it is astonishing because there's plenty of information about Tartaria available on our planet, and none of them refers to Atlantis or is as old or even older.

I would speculate that the GF has been hiding these details about yet another successful civilization that "almost made it" as to cover their intentional destruction - something that has proven to be a habit just like faking history of space in their databases. Same pattern as on Earth really, I guess - but I wonder why the Taygetans and even Yazhi still fall for GF lies.

Give some links. I did a quick search but got nothing significant.

#25 Re: English Forum » Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict » 2022-02-18 18:30:27

Robert369 wrote:

[*]There are several Cabals, and several of them follow the genocide agenda.[/*]

Precisely, but now Athena Swaruu said that they acknowledge that Russia is under the control of the same Cabal as the West.

[*]Also, "Russia" is not one single entity but consists of many different groups, e.g. the old aristocrats, the banksters and industries (aka Rothschild infiltrators), but also CCP infiltrators and more, and all of those are fighting each other and also against the country and president.[/*]
[*]Putin is said to have been replaced several time, allegedly now is a Karistus starseed who works on cleaning up the mess on our planet.[/*]
[*]Russia is producing their own Covax (no lab report from the Taygetans so far), and it is said to aim at Kengu hybrids but not real Humans.[/*]


There surely are many more aspects to it, but these already show that one cannot just say "Russia is this or that".

The same holds true, at least to some degree, for all countries, but what eventually counts is what a particular country does and now we have seen that Russia follows the same plandemic narrative as the West.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB