You are not logged in.

#1 Re: English Forum » Question for Aneeka, Athena, Yazhi, and Taygetans » 2022-01-10 04:09:23

Silvermoon wrote:

Blessings,

Taygetan Akashic Records.

Thank you。.。:∞♡*♥,
Larissa

Well, if you maintained this Akashic Records, you should be able to find the answer yourself.
if I'm not mistaken what's the Akashic records ?

Magicalex

#2 Re: English Forum » Base 12 Major Chakra System » 2021-11-13 03:19:31

how to activate pineal gland ?
the third eye?

Magicalex

#3 Re: English Forum » Newbie question -How do I go home to my own planet when I die? » 2021-10-31 04:12:56

Things are looking very dark for humans right now and I want to make sure that if I am culled I know my way home to my home planet and I don't get caught in the reincarnation system.

it's good that you don't want to be reincarnated here, if you have already built some positive karma ?  you're on the right track :=)

Magicalex

#4 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-10-25 Worldwide KM arrests & executions » 2021-10-31 03:43:09

In what may be a related move, Asian secret society sources say the Dalai Lama “may have died.” Despite having cultivated an image as a living saint, the Dalai Lama was a friend of the Nazis who presided over one of the most horrific slave regimes in history. He also ordered the murder of my 5-month unborn child, according to witnesses in Nepal. He also probably ordered the murder of Matuzaki Tomomi, the mother of that child (she has vanished without a trace

Totally disinfo, Dalai Lama is the most living compassionate person on earth.

magicalex

#5 Re: English Forum » Lucy Mission to Jupiter » 2021-10-25 01:14:58

Robert369 wrote:

No such mission exists or is even possible due to the Van Allen Belt, meaning that this is just yet another Cabal lie to steal tax payer money for their nefarious purposes.

None of the space craft can fly beyond V Allen Belt ?

#6 Re: English Forum » Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot finds Swaruu » 2021-10-25 01:12:57

LauriLavi wrote:

I've had my doubts about Kerry in the past as in this video for example https://youtu.be/XgDtNN6AS58?t=8138 she does the masonic handshake very obviously. It's been said that Kerry is controlled opposition but maybe she has joined the good guys.

She did great jobs the last 15 years,  I don't endorse all she said or whoever she interviewed ?
watch her interview with W Tomkins  about the Moon & Mars being controlled by Reptilians
Or wait, why NASA didn't go back to the moon? because they were warned not to go back, believe it or not.
what a brave woman who gets the truth out.

#7 English Forum » Lucy Mission to Jupiter » 2021-10-17 17:40:16

magicalex
Replies: 3

HI,

the trip to Jupiter will take for ever..

Does the Gov  cover up  this obsolete mission  to entertain SSP behind scene or SSP doesn't exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq5UNqtN1a8

Any Thought?

Magicalex

#8 Re: English Forum » Ashtar Command » 2021-10-03 00:50:03

Up till now, I saw Dr. Salla as essentially a good person albeit with streaks of naivety and a weakness for saviour narratives.
me too, however, I need to see more "evidence" if he's really a dark side?
Ashtar Command ? there are a lot of contradictions about him :-)

Magicalex

#9 Re: English Forum » The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus » 2021-08-01 03:57:48

Robert369 wrote:

Because it is outside of our 3D Matrix aka Van Allen Belt and thus the incoming frequencies are limited/distorted, which gets especially obvious if the nice portion of a planet is in 5D and we cannot receive those frequencies within Earth's 3D Matrix as it filters those out.

Same goes with UFO, they have to "downgrade" so we can see them, otherwise, they come and go without being caught by our obsolete radar :-)

#10 Re: English Forum » The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus » 2021-08-01 03:49:09

DarkOwl wrote:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/karma-fr … of-erra-15

"There is no karma other than that imposed by oneself." Swaruu of Erra

I disagree, a Buddhist monk explained to me what's a karma ? it's very difficult to understand but it does exist.
Other beings reincarnated to higher realms because they have a better karma.
Do you believe in a realm where people don't need to have money or to work ?
Eveything they want appear in front of their eyes!
we don't believe in it, because our consciousness is still with dimension 3.
Magicalex

#11 Re: English Forum » Large mothership filmed at ECETI - Taygetan? » 2021-05-30 02:15:46

DarkOwl wrote:

What sort of craft are the Taygetans in orbit currently getting around in?
Are they still in a 2km long mothership?
If so, could this be it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n16jAlLZkMs

this craft looks amazingly to the cigar shape belongs to the Greys?

#12 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-05-25 War is Declared on Priory of Sion » 2021-05-30 02:01:06

Robert369 wrote:

while none of the  BF reports are correct in every detail,.

Reading BF statement like reading Nostradamus predictions roll

#13 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-05-10 Without a Moral Compass can't win » 2021-05-17 02:51:49

Albert wrote:

Yellowstone has always been considered one of the major places on earth for a super volcano eruption with devastating potential. Been there four times myself. Numerous geysers and hot pools of water and places with steam coming out of the ground even in sub zero winter. It has always been considered capable of massive destruction on a when, not if, event.

they said the same thing about Big One.

#14 Re: English Forum » Changes in the world - News » 2021-05-17 01:52:09

Here's a PDF if anyone wants to read through it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SNzVTB … nM0Spdu2WI

if this trial will ever happen?

#15 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-04-12 Riots as Western System Implodes » 2021-04-19 01:53:44

Our Mossad sources say the great reset group is planning to wind down the “pandemic” this summer and announce the death of Queen Elizabeth II this autumn.  This would be followed by a new leader of the committee of 300 (Prince William? Charles? Harry?)

they can predict the future,stay tuned...

#16 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-04-05 Khaz. run Biden from Switzerland » 2021-04-11 14:39:46

I have to question about Fulford statement, if Hillary is a Rockefeller? why they replaced her?
also, did he mention somewhere Putin was replaced too ?

The most likely candidate to be the current Pindar or head of the pharaonic Octogon group is Karl von Habsburg.  Find him and take him in for questioning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_von_Habsburg

we're not talking the same Pindar here

https://steemit.com/pindar/@sadcorp/the … 96a10df3ac

MagicAlex

#17 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-03-15 Attack on Khazarian Mafia Leaders » 2021-03-21 18:17:49

TK wrote:
magicalex wrote:

Justin Castro in Canada

what makes you think Can PM is Castrist ?

they say - Fidel Castro's son

what a rumour , does he have a father Trudeau?

#18 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-03-15 Attack on Khazarian Mafia Leaders » 2021-03-20 02:19:40

Justin Castro in Canada

what makes you think Can PM is Castrist ?

#19 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-03-08 Gnostics target Bloodlines » 2021-03-15 01:42:17

since when D Lama is a war criminal ? if Benjamin Fulford says it, it must be true roll

#20 Re: English Forum » The global situation, the 3 factions and how Kim and us people fit in » 2021-03-15 01:36:16

Sorry, just because someone says she is more "famous"

she never claimed she's famous, the fact beging famous has more followers and credibilities....

#21 Re: English Forum » The global situation, the 3 factions and how Kim and us people fit in » 2021-03-08 03:32:42

but please be aware that on the internet there's bad censorship about Kim and almost only disinformation and infiltrated fake-websites that spread lies and that are not related to Kim findable.

since I''ve never heard about Kim G, and I doubt about her, if you want to know about the world finance and how much the gov involment ? you should trust Catherine A Fitts who is more "famous"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8liVEOjyki0

Magicalex

#22 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-03-01 Middle East Power Struggle » 2021-03-07 03:09:39

The military is right now controlling our country until the new elections in a couple of months.  Insurrection Act has been signed.”
https://gab.com/stephenhunter9/posts/105771054961975508

who is Stephen Hunter ? I did quick search, he doesn't look genuine.

#23 Re: English Forum » The global situation, the 3 factions and how Kim and us people fit in » 2021-03-07 03:04:18

This "funny money" received its value only through bribing and militarily forcing governments that then force-introduced the worthless currencies unto the population through the infamous Central Banks, who from then on provided real value (work and products) for unbacked and thus worthless funny money as payment.

I hope it's true.

#24 Re: English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2021-03-01 Middle East Power Struggle » 2021-03-07 02:39:55

German lawyer who has a 100% chance of success in a Nuremberg type trial or civil Tort.”

Good luck with Nuremberg #2, do the cabals own the judge?

#25 Re: English Forum » The global situation, the 3 factions and how Kim and us people fit in » 2021-03-07 02:06:33

Kim while has been controlling all the assets of the world,

I thought the Rothschild family still control the world money? don't get me wrong,their fortune can feed off the entire third world.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB