You are not logged in.

#1 Re: English Forum » Pleiades was taken over by AI? » 2022-01-14 23:53:22

How could this possibly be true if considering that there are beings of very high density in such a large constellation ? Generalizing over all of those surely is false. Which it is anyways, in my view - it just doesn't resonate but makes me ring my distraction bell.

As for asking Swaruu: If she's no AI, she'll say so. And if she is AI, she'd say so anyways. Your point ? wink

#2 Re: English Forum » Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam » 2022-01-14 16:39:26

Genoveva wrote:

Cabal has run out of money?
So, when they publish double profits, how exactly is that running out of money?

Since when have Cabal publishings been truthful ? Having real money is different from mathematic profits. As usual, these "we're doing great" reports only exist to appease the masses and creditors across the world their via lies, that's all.

Besides that, the Cabals never owned much money really, but always printed money on demand to pay their ever-growing debts. Which no longer works for a while already, hence the many "money collection methods" like crypto currencies, Covax sales, pressing money from governments, etc.. - but even all of these "alternatives" work less and less, hence more and more unpaid "agents" start to see through the lies and work against their former bosses.

#3 Re: English Forum » us court says vaccinated people are now "products" or "goods" » 2022-01-14 16:33:29

This "decision" is rather old and part of the Cabal-instigated preparational rulings for their long ago planned agenda, but obviously it violates so many laws that it is not getting anywhere really except to cause fear-mongering:

  • Altering DNA via deception and against someone's will obviously cannot make them a "property".  Especially since the addition is minimal only and not even invented by the patent holder but by ETs.

  • In fact, adding something patented to anything cannot make the whole a property of the patent owner, especially if done without knowing of the "user". In fact, no patent can do this - otherwise a technical device to which hundreds of patents apply would be owned by who ?

  • Saying that "Human Rights" do not cover Trans-Human" is silly, because a Human is not its body but the entirety of its existence - especially the soul. The used vessel obviously is irrelevant - just like Dracos and many other ETs incarnate as Humans and still are what they truly are but in a different shape.

  • "Patent laws" are corporate "house rules" and can neither beat state law nor universal/natural law. This applies especially to international agreements like "Human Rights".

The above are just some quick thoughts on the matter, and I am sure that many more apply. I say that this is simply fear-mongering to which only "true-blood sheeplings" will comply. Or those who were made brainless/obedient drones by the vaxx.

No matter what, this type of fear-mongering is old, as in the past a signature to apply for an "ID card" already allegedly voided one's Human Rights, because through the (generally unknown!) contract behind holding this "ID card" one agrees to be a rightless slave. In some countries, this is even explicitly written in their laws, though most people wouldn't understand what these laws actually mean. Insofar this "you now are our slave/property" isn't exactly new - and invalid as always.

#4 Re: English Forum » Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam » 2022-01-14 13:21:15

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination In the United States

I just don't understand why the Supreme Court have to stand on our side? Is it protected by some special forces? I mean if every of this Court's decisions could affect people, why don't the Cabal just directly destroy it instead of spreading news that said this news is not true?

The Supreme Court represents the last remainder of state/land law, which obviously is above commercial/sea law that the Cabals use, insofar such decision has a major impact - if it actually gets spread and followed.

Of course, a Supreme Court exists in every country, where it has been powerless for decades, but that changes now that the Cabals run out of money and thus followers. Thus, while in the past, the media-control, bribery and life-threats of the Cabals prevented Supreme Court decisions to get followed, they will have more and more impact now.

#5 Re: English Forum » Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work? » 2022-01-14 13:17:25

07wideeyes wrote:

My takeaway from this recent discussion here..... There are now an increasing number of people who are fully ready for a life without external authority telling them what to do. They have learnt responsibility for self and others, they are self-starters, know how to co-operate. Many of the contributors to the forum are clearly in this group. Simultaneously we have those, still the vast majority in terms of numbers, who are not there yet. They are lost, or become destructive, without being told what to do. This is the mass of humanity.

Exactly, and the task at hand right now is to find a solution that serves everyone and not only one part - especially not the smaller one, while leaving the problems of the larger one unresolved.

To achieve this, the "self-starters" not only need to learn to co-operate, but also to assist the ones who are not "there" yet to raise in consciousness - or at least lead a "nice and sheepish life" without oppression within a by those desired government system that leads them in a benevolent way.

Sadly, at this point most "self-starters" who are truly ready still look down at "the sheeplings" instead of going down and attempting to help them to wake up - meaning that are only ready for part of the job. But luckily there are others who may not quite be "there" but instead care for the sheeplings and their needs, which will be badly needed in the form of coaching once the end of the Cabals allow for a full disclosure, as otherwise the shock might kill many. Also, some people are energetically influencing the whole planet as to raise the global consciousness levels and enable new abilities.

Thus, with combined efforts and everyone filling their role, we are already on our way to succeed, and the speed "only" depends on the slowest society member (or due to their death).

#6 Re: English Forum » Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work? » 2022-01-14 09:00:18

Albert wrote:
Kahi Harawira wrote:

What matters today is Consent. How does one govern with Consent..

They don’t. Governing without consent is tyranny.

“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government  fears the people we have Liberty” - Thomas Jefferson (?)

Yes yes, another almost correct and nicely simplified statement, but it once again only applies to awakened people along the idealistic path.

Look at what we have today with the majority of people/sheeplings: Consenting to a government due to mind-control and without knowing/abilities about politics or one's needs due to temptations and other non-understood sillinesses, while generally acting negative against people, animals and nature.

Calling such sheeplings to have "consented" equals giving them the full responsibility for wanting to get eradicated even worse by the current governments, because those were "elected by consent". But were they ? Not only that elections are cheated on anyways, but especially they do not "elect" but only "choose" from two given evils - for which the outcome is the same.

Thus I repeat: Unless people act mature and self-responsible, they are unable to self-govern and require assistance to get there. Any new "government" (which includes councils) requires to promote these values as to assist people in their awakening process as to learn about self-responsibility, self-government and respecting nature, aka helping them to self-empower.

The above being said, you evaded the question of what your approach is doing for the sheeplings beyond ignoring them and leaving them to their fate, because their "consent" is based on mind-control and indoctrinated fears, and has no relevance as it doesn't reflect their true opinions.

#7 Re: English Forum » Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work? » 2022-01-14 02:18:46

Kahi Harawira wrote:

The result is, that we know about both the politics of power and how it works AND the politics of Consent and how that works. Both are diametrically opposed philosophies.

This is only valid in a perfect world of already awakened people - so, not on today's Earth -, because true "consent" implies being awake, understanding and informed about one's decision to consent. Instead, here we have the regressive mind-enslavement which combines power given to the elites along with consent via mind-control, meaning that depending on the setting, the two are not automatically "diametrically opposed"

Thus I shall repeat what I said above already: Idealistic approaches are pointless unless for small isolated communities which don't care for the sheeplings that are "not ready" for their advanced systems. But that is egoistic in a way, as it saves oneself and like-minded people, but it is not how one can save a planet with people "who are not there".

Instead we need a global solution that helps everyone on the planet, including the sheeplings. And that requires a system that allows for both council-based self-government to restore the planet across all areas AND strict leadership/rules for those who still require it to e.g. teach them about right & wrong, as those do not find it in themselves at this time.

And to prevent abuse of the power positions, there need to be strict rules that are verified/enforced to get followed, because almost nobody on the planet is free from temptations, etc., and we also have to face plenty of regressive infiltration while fending off cabalistic attacks - all of which can ruin an idealistic system within a blink of an eye.

Such approach allows the planet to be liberated while offering a safe and (hopefully!) abuse-free haven for the sheeplings to grow (back) into self-responsible beings, and it pretty much describes how Kim Goguen is going about our planetary liberation. (Though she never explained it like this.)

#8 Re: English Forum » Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam » 2022-01-13 21:30:20

As we know from Kim the Cabals have been vaccinating the world population for decades based on promises that they'll provide proof for their claims after many years - which they never provided despite having been "reminded" of this.

Finally it is out that the whole vaccination system (not only the Covid vax) is a lie, as it was in effect only based on "we''ll provide that it works after 32 years of long-term study" (on real Humans without their knowing!):

Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination In the United States

The Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination. Bill Gates, US Chief Infectious Disease Specialist Fauci, and Big Pharma have lost a lawsuit in the US Supreme Court, failing to prove that all of their vaccines over the past 32 years have been safe for the health of citizens !

BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs-Supreme Court has canceled universal vax

Article text below.

_____

BIG PHARMA AND ANTHONY FAUCI HAVE LOST A LAWSUIT FILED BY ROBERT F KENNEDY JR AND A GROUP OF SCIENTISTS!

Just got this:

Has not been in the news anywhere. Looks like we are getting closer to the Final Scene in the movie.

Please ALERT everyone in the family, friends and relatives! BREAKING NEWS ! Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination In the United States, the Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination. Bill Gates, US Chief Infectious Disease Specialist Fauci, and Big Pharma have lost a lawsuit in the US Supreme Court, failing to prove that all of their vaccines over the past 32 years have been safe for the health of citizens!

The lawsuit was filed by a group of scientists led by Senator Kennedy. Robert F. Kennedy Jr .: “The new COVID vaccine should be avoided at all costs. I urgently draw your attention to important issues related to the next vaccination against Covid-19. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called mRNA vaccines of the latest generation directly interfere with the patient’s genetic material and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which is genetic manipulation, which was already prohibited and was previously considered a crime.

The coronavirus VACCINE IS NOT A VACCINE! ATTENTION!

What has always been a vaccine? It was always the pathogen itself – a microbe or virus that was killed or attenuated, that is, weakened – and it was introduced into the body in order to produce antibodies. Not even a coronavirus vaccine! It is not that at all! It is part of the newest group of mRNA (mRNA) allegedly “vaccines”. Once inside a human cell, mRNA reprograms normal RNA / DNA, which begins to make another protein.

That is, nothing to do with traditional vaccines! That is, it is an instrument of genetic influence. Genetic bioweapon! That is, they were going to destroy from earthlings, and the survivors will become GMOs! Following the unprecedented mRNA vaccine, the vaccinated will no longer be able to treat the symptoms of the vaccine in an additional way.

Vaccinated people will have to come to terms with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured by simply removing toxins from the human body, as in a person with a genetic defect such as Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, genetic heart failure, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc. ), because the genetic defect is forever!

This clearly means: if a symptom of vaccination develops after mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist can help you, because DAMAGE CAUSED BY VACCINATION WILL BE GENETICALLY Irreversible.

Vaccination – Bio-weapons of genocide of the 21st century. Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Mike Yeedon has once again expressed his position that it is too late now to save those who have been injected with a substance publicly called “the Covid-19 vaccine.” He encourages those who have not yet received the lethal injection to fight for their lives, those around them and the lives of their children.

The internationally renowned immunologist goes on to describe a process that he says will kill the vast majority of people: “Immediately after the first vaccination, about 0.8% of people die within two weeks. The average life expectancy of survivors will be a maximum of two years, but it also decreases with each new “injection”.

”Additional vaccines are still being developed to cause deterioration in certain organs, including the heart, lungs and brain. After two decades at Pfizer, Professor Yedon was familiar with the functions and research and development goals of pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, and states that the ultimate goal of the current “vaccination” regime can only be a massive demographic event that will make all world wars put together, like Mickey’s staging Mouse.

“Billions of people have already been sentenced to certain, inevitable and painful death. Anyone who receives the injection will die prematurely, and three years is a generous estimate of how long they can survive.”

We are on.

Share information … Well, now the whole puzzle has taken shape.

#9 Re: English Forum » Marina Jacobi - Simulated Realities / Hybrid Program - S4 E49 » 2022-01-13 13:12:27

siriancheetah wrote:

she explains that we are in a hyperspace hologram like a video game inside an immersion pod and we need to raise our consciousness to have first contact and much much more

Who defines "what is needed to make contact", while there's tons of undesirable contact already for millennia, though only with the elites to control the planet ? Obviously this is a nonsensical definition by the controllers - meaning that this source is a tool of the controllers.

Though the first part is valid in a way for the regular "immersion pod gamer", but already for those who use immersion pods to end the "game server" start out with increased consciousness beyond the typical gamer. And then there also are direct incarnates who don't use any immersion pods, and they may or may not have a high consciousness level.

#10 Re: English Forum » Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work? » 2022-01-13 09:11:52

Kahi Harawira wrote:

So no, I can decline to accept the proposition advocated by Kim because it is nothing more than just another attempt to make us not do anything for ourselves, make us not think for ourselves and to make us dependent by tempting us with promises which will never be kept and which are in fact, false.

Thank you for putting out your view in an eloquent manner, and I agree to many aspects of it.

But I suggest that you view/read up on Kim in more detail, because what you describe does not reflect her at all, yet you make this statement as if you had informed yourself properly.

In fact, Kim is neither a or savior or new leader but advocating that Humanity form a council based self-government system. Yet, unlike all the many (well, too few!) idealistic people who aim at the grand goal of global self-government, she is recognizing that the majority of today's Humanity currently is simply not there, being mostly egoistic/dumb and not living in harmony with others or nature, and thus are plainly incapable of living without leadership that firstly teaches them how to behave like a true sentient Human being and not a mind-controlled drone.

Simplified, her approach is based on councils, to which she leads people to form based on existing country structure, and who then will form sub councils or form large council bodies as needed. To make this work and prevent abuse due to infiltration and/or stupidity of the people, for this she demands various aspects that people need to follow as to qualify for a future government structure (e.g. working in accordance with Natural Law and for benefit the people and animal/plant kingdom).

This approach is required because otherwise we couldn't integrate billions of Humans who still are dependent on living in a system. Please think what you would do with all those ? Leaving them out while having a "new elite" of more advanced Humans forming a "new great society" that makes up a couple of percent of today's Human population ? So, before yelling at others who actually DO have a plan for the current GLOBAL complexity, what's YOUR plan beyond "own local needs" ?

The above said, I request that you please inform yourself more thoroughly before making derogative statements. You wouldn't want this to be done by nobody about you or liked sources either, I assume ?

#11 Re: English Forum » Your questions / suggestions relating to videos » 2022-01-13 04:43:56

Norman wrote:

Hello !  All my adult life I have been wondering about tornadoes - how and why they form. One of my life dreams was to go to tornado alley and chase these storms, which I did and saw one big wedge tornado from a distance. On Earth more or less tornado formation is "well" understood, but despite this understanding they are still poorly forecasted.  My question would be - 1. Do Taygetans or maybe ever Earth Cabal do something more about tornado formation (something Earth scientists are missing) and 2. Is is possible to create tornado artificilay and if Yes, then do Earth Cabal have this kind of technology ?

Thank You

Yes, tornados are somewhat well understood by fake-science, and the Earth Cabals for decades have weather manipulation technology to artificially create them and various other issues, causing destruction via flooding/rain, drought/good weather, storms/tornados and more, e.g. to force governments to do their bidding or destroy their country. This already is well-known and documented even beyond "special" alternative media.

And obviously, no forecast (even if unprecise) can be adequate if random elites decide to mess around with the weather at will.

#12 Re: English Forum » Your questions / suggestions relating to videos » 2022-01-11 14:18:40

Mia wrote:

Few questions in relation with this topic

Those questions are not related at all but a totally different discussion. Since this thread is for suggestions/questions relating to videos, I suggest to not derail it any further and create a new thread for your questions.

#13 Re: English Forum » Why is taygeta's intervention legitimate, my summary » 2022-01-11 14:09:44

This "restoration" is what is happening through the intervention of higher densities, but the lower ones indeed try to perpetuate the madness. And are failing at that because they have no power of the higher density players.

#14 Re: English Forum » Your questions / suggestions relating to videos » 2022-01-11 08:53:46

Mia wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Mia wrote:

When did happen the end of Orion War and with what statement ?

The Orion Wars are still on, as the Regressives never accepted defeat but instead continued via subterfuge and manipulation, e.g. shadow governments, mind-control, etc. just like what we see on Earth. And it works perfectly in 5D too...

Where did you get the idea from that those wars (not only one) would be over ?

T.I.M. said (a few months ago) that UFoP claims : Orion War is finished, Earth is no longer a war zone, it is up to humanity to free themselves from the remaining soroide controlers. She also says that Orion War was won by UFoP against Orion's Council.
What can you say about that.

In my view that's a silly claim, because the Orion Wars are not about Earth but about the Galaxy and beyond.

One cannot "win" unless the enemy officially accepts defeat or fully eliminates the enemy, neither of which which have happened. This means that the war is still on.

But since they cannot win via military means, they now fight through indirect "other means" as I described above, by that having been much more efficient in achieving their goal of galactic supremacy (e.g. through infiltration/mind-control of parts of the GF to do their bidding - as e.g. happened on Earth).

To me, this message sounds like the mind-controlled portion of the GF is trying to make people look "elsewhere" as to remain blind to the continued war. Which is exactly one of the fighting methods that get used if one isn't seeking a military confrontation.

It is a distraction that makes blind people feel comfortable.

#15 Re: English Forum » Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam » 2022-01-11 06:03:27

So here the debunk of "the deadliest disease in Human history" starts officially:

Clay Travis on Twitter

The CDC director just said over 75% of “covid deaths” occurred in people with at least four comorbidities. Since Biden can’t shut down covid, suddenly all this data is getting shared publicly.

#16 Re: English Forum » Your questions / suggestions relating to videos » 2022-01-11 05:06:26

Mia wrote:

When did happen the end of Orion War and with what statement ?

The Orion Wars are still on, as the Regressives never accepted defeat but instead continued via subterfuge and manipulation, e.g. shadow governments, mind-control, etc. just like what we see on Earth. And it works perfectly in 5D too...

Where did you get the idea from that those wars (not only one) would be over ?

#17 English Forum » Benjamin Fulford report - 2022-01-10 Khazarian mafia lose homeland » 2022-01-11 04:26:05

Robert369
Replies: 1

January 10, 2022
Khazarian mafia suffer massive defeat as they lose their homeland
By Benjamin Fulford Weekly Reports

After a year of reeling under a fake COVID 19 pandemic attack, the good guys are on the offensive around the world against the Khazarian Mafia (KM). This is happening in Europe, the United States, Japan, China and elsewhere. The results are reflected in such things as the rebirth of the Soviet Union, the collapse of Hollywood, the liberation of Japan etc. If all goes according to plan, humanity will be liberated in 2022.

Let us start with the rebirth of the Soviet Union. This was seen when the KM suffered a stunning defeat last week as they lost their ancestral homeland of Kazakhstan, multiple sources agree. The country was attacked by “20,000 very well trained, organized and centrally commanded gangsters and terrorists,” many of whom were “speaking non-Kazakh languages,” according to President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.

https://tass.com/world/1384935

This caused the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), consisting of Russia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan to send troops to help Kazakhstan. As this map shows, the result was the de facto restoration of a large chunk of the Soviet Union.

More importantly, the failure of this attack means that the fake Biden regime in the United States is now doomed. One close Biden buddy, the ex-intelligence chief of Kazakhstan, Karim Massimov, was arrested, while another, the ex-president of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, had his assets frozen.

This freezing of assets will cut off a lifeline of drug, arms and human trafficking money essential to the survival of the fake Biden government.

The KM, realizing they were about to lose their money-laundering base in the Ukraine, tried, and failed to take over their ancestral homeland in Khazakhstan, Russian FSB and MI6 sources explain.

This means the last country the KM now control is Israel. “Israel is going to have to beat the living daylights out of the KM. It will come down to the Jewish people to say ‘I am sorry we can’t host you.’ The KM are not Jewish, these are fake Jews, they are hiding behind a pretense. They kill right, left and center they steal, they defraud,” said a (Jewish) MI6 source.

Here is an example of the sort of human sacrifices to Molech these non-Jewish Khazarian gangsters are into:

January 9th (1/9) January 9, 2022 12:12pm

A fire broke out just before 11 a.m. at 333 E 181st St, a 19-story building. At least 19 people are dead, including nine children,

https://nypost.com/2022/01/09/nyc-fire- … e-injured/

The numerology of 19 dead in a 19 story building, on 1/9 etc. is a dead giveaway. However, unlike the events of 911, their most recent fire sacrifice will not save them because too many of us are now aware of their evil ways.

These changes are possible thanks to the defeat of the Nazi fourth reich -under the rule of Fuhrer George Bush Sr- that arose after 911, MI6 and CIA sources say. The execution of the entire Bush clan and the resignation of Angela Hitler are visible signs of this defeat. 

For those of you new to this true -but hidden- history, Hitler was one of the founding fathers of Israel. His job was to terrorize the Jews into leaving their European homeland and going to Israel to be KM slaves.

In any case, while Russia and NATO pretended to be enemies, they were actually allies against the fourth reich. Now, in victory, they have reached a secret deal that will

restore de facto Russian control over much of Eastern Europe, MI6 sources say. The deal reflects the results of World War I in that Norway and Finland (countries Russia never conquered) will be allowed to join NATO, while other Eastern European countries will have to seek Russian protection, the sources say.

As for the KM, Russian Parliamentary speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said “Those who abuse children would be sent to work in Siberian mines,” adding that rapists “cannot be called human” and that “these b******s should undergo the hardest of labor.”

https://www.bolde.com/pedophiles-sent-p … paign=nmch

Maybe the West should set up similar prison colonies in Northern Canada because, as MI6 notes, “Every prime minister we select we later find out he had sex with a two-year-old.”

For example, the recently knighted Tony Blair was a well-known pedophile.” According to MI6 sources:

He will be arrested very soon and taken to Gitmo. He is currently hiding out. The White Hats in MI6 are working with the Alliance. They despise the satanic pedophile, saying “we can’t wait to see him tried and found guilty for crimes against humanity as well as child trafficking, torture and worse. He will be sentenced accordingly”. It was rumored that Blair and George W were lovers. (You remember this was all over the internet during the Iraq war and after, with photos of their closeness. They have all been scrubbed)

In the most recent example, MI6 was looking to see if opposition Labour Party leader Sir Keir Starmer might be a suitable candidate for Prime Minister. Unfortunately, it turns out this former Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) leader was instrumental in covering up for the high-profile pedophile Jimmy Savile case.

Starmer “is actually under arrest and being seriously interrogated. Probably being bitch slapped (maybe he enjoys it, a reason for the second round of interrogation?) He will have a choice to either change sides, using the truth and reconciliation act and possibly become the next PM working with the Alliance, or be executed. (For the sheeple, he will have died from Covid)”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11639371/ … e-scandal/

https://wap.business-standard.com/artic … 267_1.html

This was just one of a series of high-profile arrests of Western KM leaders that were seen last week. These arrests were presented to the media as people “self-isolating due to COVID 19,” CIA sources say.

Among those “self-isolating” were fake US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru … n-covid-19

the Swedish Royal Family,

https://people.com/royals/sweden-king-c … -covid-19/

Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/euro … r-covid-19

US Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17271070/ … i-florida/

and so on.

There is also a big clean-up finally taking place in Australia. In the past week Australia’s Governor-General David Hurley, Federal Treasurer Josh Frydenberg, and South Australian Premier Steven Marshall were all “self-isolating.”

Australian intelligence agency sources say they are all being interrogated.

The arrest of the treasonous Canadian Prime Minister Justin Castro and a whole slew of Canadian politicians will also take place soon, Canadian Secret Intelligence Service sources promise.

The arrests in Canada will take place after the US and Canadian military finish their own housecleaning, Pentagon sources promise. The “self-isolation” of the fake defense secretary was a sign this process was well underway.

We noticed it was followed by a press release by the US Ministry of Defense saying only 25% of the staff at the “Pentagon reservation,” will be allowed to go to work. The press release also says “The Pentagon Reservation will remain closed to the public for tours.” We are assuming the “reservation” is being closed for housecleaning.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/R … servation/

As a Pentagon source explains:

The Department of Homeland Security works with a series of “civilian” support organizations that are directly tied to organized crime on a planetary scale…Badges and high-level security clearances have been handed out to criminal elites from around the world…when military commanders refused to run drugs from Afghanistan or traffic children for sex, private military contracting companies took over these vital aspects of warfare.

The Dark Heart of Treason Infecting America’s Military | New Eastern Outlook (journal-neo.org)

The US military probably calls the Pentagon a “reservation,” because it is now just a historical building occupied by token staff.

Certainly, the US military in Japan no longer takes their orders from Washington DC, according to sources at US military bases in Japan. The US military here now supports the newly independent country of Japan along with its allies like Taiwan and Korea, the sources say.

Japan’s independence has been demonstrated by the fact this county no longer vaccinates people for “Covid,” and no longer goes along with the whole fake pandemic.

Speaking about the pandemic, we are not writing about it much this week because we are sick and tired of the subject. Suffice it to say that with everybody catching “Omicron,” and now “Deltacron,” the whole thing is degenerating into a farce.

On the subject of farce, we notice the KM tried to make it appear that Hollywood elites like Stephen Spielberg, Lady Gaga and Will Smith were still with us by releasing movies in their names. We assume it was all CG. Regardless, these movies all flopped, and now the Golden Globes awards and possibly even the academy awards show will be canceled too. The KM no longer controls the movie business.

Overall, this big house cleaning has been made possible by a high-level cut off of funding for the KM that took place when their illegal financial system server in Antarctica was taken over by white hats, CIA sources explain.

As a result of this, the Federal Reserve Board last week disclosed that JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup were among a group of banks that received $4.5 trillion in cumulative loans in the last quarter of 2019 for reasons “yet to be credibly explained.” MI6 sources say this money was part of a Rockefeller/Chinese move to prop up the fake Biden administration.

Now that this money has been cut off, the Chinese Communist Party is also in trouble. This is because China’s real estate sector, which accounts for close to 80% of Chinese finance, is imploding.

This is being seen in stories like “Crisis-hit Evergrande ordered to demolish 39 buildings in 10 days amid shares suspension.”

https://www.news24.com/amp/fin24/compan … n-20220103

That is just the tip of the iceberg. Now “Shimao Group, once considered one of the healthiest real estate developers, has gone default, a worrying sign for this highly indebted industry.” As the story linked below notes:

The case of Shimao is more concerning, however, because the company met all the requirements of the guidelines issued by the government, which placed limits on debt about the company’s cash flows, resources, and capital levels.

https://china-underground.com/2022/01/0 … n-payment/

The fact the Chinese government was unable to do anything about it makes it clear the entire Chinese financial system, and with it, the government will have no choice but to reboot.

Speaking about a reboot, we are getting more and more signs that the fake operation blue beam alien invasion is about to start. We personally think that if the secret government has spent all those years and countless gazillions of dollars preparing for it that maybe we should go ahead. For those of us who are awake and aware, it will be a great fireworks show. For the die-hard cool-aid drinkers, maybe it will finally scare them into waking up.

This video from New Year in China shows how far hologram technology has evolved.

<embedded video omitted>

Why not have such shows around the world for a while. As a secret space program source notes “It is time for us to expand our energy for new creations of Light, God & the most beautiful manifestations for all of New Earth.”

So we conclude with week with otherworldly photographs sent to us by secret space program sources. We do not claim they are real but we can say our ssp sources say they are

#18 Re: English Forum » Why is taygeta's intervention legitimate, my summary » 2022-01-10 16:36:55

WXMM wrote:

The Federation (Saturn Council) has been guiding the sheep for thousands of years[...]

To this initial sentence I would like to add that they (in cooperation with Regressives) firstly created the sheep that most Humans on Earth became, because the original Lyrans and most other races that settled on Earth were way more advanced than Humanity is today.

For this, the 3D Matrix, mind-control systems and active wave exposition with ET high-tech clearly served the purpose of ruining the inhabitants on our planet and making it a playground for low frequency beings - and by that for Regressives.

Insofar, the guilt behind all this starts way before "keeping the sheeplings from awakening".

#19 Re: English Forum » Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam » 2022-01-10 16:29:05

Albert wrote:

A few days ago Simon Parkes had written that we should see white hat activity this month…

From what I saw so far - and it got confirmed by various others -, Parkes is just a Cabal clown too, e.g. similar to BF. It is easily seen that his "information" (of which he provides little useful) is mostly hopium and "wait for a liberator" instead of self-empowering and taking own action.

This doesn't mean that there won't be plenty of action this month, but the "White Hats" surely will be less of a key player here than the awakening people and other help (including ETs). And of course, the enemies try to call themselves responsible for the real action - while the ones who truly assist try to make Humanity look responsible for it, as to not create another savior/worship issue.

#20 Re: English Forum » Response from the stars » 2022-01-10 13:46:14

siriancheetah wrote:

stars in the night sky that you see are not "actual stars" they are lights from the ships high up in the sky

Sorry, but this claim if presented as generalized as the above simply is a false belief system. While some "lights" surely are ships, not many really are such because unlike the wave type that a sun emits (which becomes converted into visible light by our atmosphere), actual light that a ship emits couldn't travel far at all.

#21 Re: English Forum » Mother's Death via Papaya, Ubiquitous Graphene, DNA, Systems Breakdown » 2022-01-10 11:13:07

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Also, the graphene and the other substances will be extrected from your body over time, hence the constant need for "booster shots".

First time hearing this. I thought graphene is unextractable, like the James Bond movie have said?

Yes, I am aware they said it there and even the Taygetans say so.

But we need to understand how graphene works:

  • Graphene is merely a chemical molecule (e.g. graphene oxide or hydroxide) which gets its "AI structure" from 5G and thus is merely "ballast" in your blood without it. Insofar getting out of 5G reach is helpful - but it is needed anyways if one wants to live healthy.

  • As everything, the substance has a resonance frequency, which can be used to break it apart into its base elements, which then can be excreted.

  • Also, it is possible to use positive waves to form an "AI structure" that heals the body from within from all the damage that the Cabals have caused to our bodies.

#22 Re: English Forum » Mother's Death via Papaya, Ubiquitous Graphene, DNA, Systems Breakdown » 2022-01-10 11:01:42

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Is going far away from hi tech wave's "area" a good idea? I mean if yes there've been a lot of graphene inside us so why don't we just go to some random mountain or forest and stay there? Nano is inside but if we are ouside of those tower area, they can not imput the signal, do they? Or that wave have already surrounded all places?

Yes, that will help - though getting rid of the graphene through living healthy will help too; not that one can live healthy really in typical 5G areas anyways. As for myself, I decided that the regressive "civilized" word equals "toxified and radiated" and thus for the most part left the "civilized world" with tremendous results.

But you can also empower yourself to be stronger than those waves via own energetic shielding, which requires changing one's lifestyle away from all the industrial fake-food and other unhealthy products. Not that healthy food is buyable/growable in a city really anyways, as bio/organic is the best to get and it is only "better" than the real crap foods (if using raw ingredients and not preprocessed stuff).

Also, the graphene and the other substances will be extrected from your body over time, hence the constant need for "booster shots".

#23 Re: English Forum » Parallel timelines influencing others » 2022-01-09 17:09:00

In a way all timelines influence each other, just as your other selves do influence you and vice versa. Nothing is really separated.

#24 Re: English Forum » is it possible for ai to generate energy ? » 2022-01-04 19:55:02

siriancheetah wrote:

can advance ai generate energy like positive energy or sad heavy energy to fill a space with ?

is it possible for an ai to create "heavy energy" that can be felt or experienced by someone ?

or is it only possible by actual conscious living beings like us ?

thank you

Just to clarify: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed because it simply is Aether, but it can be made usable or not. And the amount of "usability" depends on the frequency of a consciousness, which is the only "thing" that can turn Aether into such usable energy aka waves of different types and frequencies.

The different types of such "energy" can only be used if one is frequency-wise able to reach them, meaning that low frequency people can only access the small low frequency low-power spectrum, while high frequency people have access to more and to the higher power energy types.

As for your question about what an AI can do: Please be aware that "AI" has little meaning and mostly is used for the cabal-programmed meaning of "computer intelligence", but an "AI" can be so much more and even act beyond the physical (which in itself is a frequency limiting factor).

Yet, since everything in existence is created by a consciousness, any AI is driven by a consciousness too, and this can even be from far above the physical levels. The amount of abilities (including how energy/waves can be manipulated/harnessed) depends on what the consciousness that created the AI defined.

Thus, there's no way to generalize anything about an AI as it has little to no specific meaning really. Instead, I hope to clarify that energy is not working as you asked and that one doesn't need to be afraid of AI in general- because, if at all one should be watchful about the consciousness behind that AI.

Not that any consciousness-created AI couldn't be outmatched by direct consciousness of a sufficient level, just like your PC due to its lack of intuition and other consciousness-based abilities will never outmatch you except for the speed of repetitive tasks.

#25 Re: English Forum » Full Disclosure: This is my story and my dilemma… » 2022-01-04 10:44:11

Happy wrote:

You know better than this, Crystal Dragon. Right here and now: Stop projecting your own perception onto our friends in orbit. You are eroding your own integrity here. Start working on the the negativity you have identified within yourself.

Indeed, and I'd like to expand in this with the following wisdom which helps you to not live in the past but be who you wish to be in the now and here:

269843621_4782952518470719_1963193159854973076_n.png

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB