You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-09 09:55:55

Robert369

Yazhi/Swaruu: Contradicting 5D Fed information and negative outlooks

Dear friends,

I was asked the following questions and thought that my answer would be of general interest.

Robert369.

Robert,
I used to follow Cosmic Agency a while ago, until June this year. The following videos put me on red alert. What do you think of these three videos? I really want to know.... Does this sound like higher beings talking? Or fear-mongering? Or what?

https://youtu.be/Pdai4hrjVwc
Truth about the Federation…
https://youtu.be/yYPLkGsjMt0
Freedom, Acension…
https://youtu.be/n21bTc-JTic
Possible false flag latest video short one..

I understand the concerns here, and those videos irritated many people - and in a way rightfully so, because the information was very incomplete, probably because Yazhi/Swaruu is disallowed to reveal details about the Federation.

To understand them requires greater understanding of what's being played out there in the Galaxy. Luckily I understood the meaning of all this, and even posted it on Luk's Discord channel "Taygetan Disclosure":

"The Federation" (well, there's several with such name - but we know which we talk of) was once founded as an anti-reptilian organization, and it has been undermined by the reptilians, just like Earth has been undermined by the cabal. As result I coined the term "Space Cabal", which means that parts of the Federation are mind-controlled just like humans on Earth and work for the enemy, and a good example is their upkeeping of the Earth's 3D Moon Matrix against the free will of the people.

This means that we are still talking about the ancient "Orion Wars" which the Reptilians now play using parts of Humans, Andromedans and many other races. With sufficient preparation they can even incarnate as such beings, or send in clones to take control within the 5D Fed. The Federation spans across multiple densities, and the 7D and higher Fed are not accepting this misbehavior of the 5D Fed, and since the 5D Fed did not change their negative actions, they sent in help from higher planes. And while they cannot directly interfere without violating the very rules of free will that they wish to defend, they send incarnates like Starseeds that currently are changing Earth, and then after the mind-control is exposed to all, the rest of the Galaxy.

Another problem with these videos is their negative style, for which the reason must be understood: People have been called to awaken for years and all required information was given, yet they continue to ignore the facts and kept living in their cabalistic comfy zones instead of working on themselves to get out of the cabal systems.

To wake up these people, the drastic videos clearly aim at making people yell "Nooo!" with all their emotions, which could cause a high amount of counter-manifestation energies while at the same time ending their sleep - even if it is in an unnice way, but the nicer methods already failed on most people.

This approach, of course, is a two-edged blade and while some people did wake up from it, many others got freightened and simple ran away, head in the ground like an ostrich, yelling e.g. either "No, it's not the world that is so evil but these videos are !", or "I cannot do anything against that, so I just give up !".

Especially the latter is a problem, since Yazhi/Swaruu oftentimes only names problems, but the solutions are only described very vaguely as to not directly influence people's  free will by telling them what to do exactly.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2020-11-09 19:42:04

Happy

Re: Yazhi/Swaruu: Contradicting 5D Fed information and negative outlooks

Thank you for this post, Robert. You touch upon many aspects in this, and much can be said about all of them. So to keep my own response to you readable, I need to limit myself here. Maybe some further elaboration can be done later. That first video came in April this year, but so much has happened since then, that it feels like a lot longer. It was a ride, that's for sure... :-)   - an eye-opener... ... and both the entire crew and Gosia’s team are deeply appreciated for this.

The impression is that many have had some difficulties in grasping why the Taygetans and the rest of the lot are here in the first place. And it’s apparent that it isn't really to convey info on the Federation. They are mentors, just like the Andromedans, the Urmah, the Engans, and even the reptilians. But the goals, methods of approach, and means may differ among them, as we ourselves differ. And we all are really on a big journey together - developing our understanding - enabling our next steps in the wider scope. That's the easy explanation. By putting a "lid" on the Earth upon time, they managed to contain a very inflamed war-situation, as you touch upon. And that is an important part of our historical heritage, which we probably need a long time to comprehend in depth.

Then we have the present situation, and you touch upon the restrictions they have for interacting with us. The big question is "why is free will so important, that it even limits their efforts for alleviating our suffering down here, even if they have all the means they need to do so?" We can have a hard time to understand this. But I think they have real dilemmas in this, which tends to be under-appreciated among us. The Taygetans have reached out to communicate with us on an equal footing. This has been a shocker for many of us. But the Andromedans have done this to several among us, too, and most of the races have probably engaged in channelings. They are people just like we are. But their individual knowledge is also far more advanced than ours on many topics. This has several reasons of course; their lifespans and experiences are of a long duration compared to ours, their technology and societies are undoubtedly more developed, and they are impressively organized/focused on their tasks.

I think many find the situation difficult to accept, since they unwittingly drag with them the perspective of some 'apocalypse'; a great revealing, the ascension and crossing thresholds both individually and socially. A lot of our understanding in this has been socially engineered, both religiously and ideologically, and even by 'science' (the religious type - not the method type). And what is described don’t always align with that understanding. To be open-minded is the big prerequisite to be able to approach it at all. And being open-minded means more than just being able to listen. It really is to question what parts of one's own already established truths need some tweaking. That is not easy, as it touches upon our own  mentalities. And this leads to ‘shadow-work’, which is also a huge topic.

Positivity and negativity are relative terms. What one find positive, another may find negative, as both concepts relate and refer to the individual perspective. Personally, I find an overwhelmingly (often mindblowingly) positive intent in virtually every video presented to us by Gosia. Intent is telling of the direction and impetus in one’s endeavors. In my view it is far more important than what we actually perceive, because it tends to reveal the ethical standard. And that standard goes hand-in-hand with our conscious evolution, in my view. The one cannot happen without the other.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-11-10 21:42:00

WXMM

I have known before that the earth matrix system is controlled by a huge negative organization, but I just don't know that it is UFoP. The earth is no longer a simple school. In fact, the soul entering here can hardly go out. The administrator of the matrix used many bad methods such as soul interception, electric shock to erase memory and so on.

#4 2020-11-11 00:00:46

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

I have known before that the earth matrix system is controlled by a huge negative organization, but I just don't know that it is UFoP. The earth is no longer a simple school. In fact, the soul entering here can hardly go out. The administrator of the matrix used many bad methods such as soul interception, electric shock to erase memory and so on.

This observation is correct, because the Reptiles at some point took over the control of the 3D Moon Matrix and used that access to secure their grip on the planet. For a while now it is under Fed control again, and undoing the structure and damage done is underway.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-11-11 09:16:53

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

This observation is correct, because the Reptiles at some point took over the control of the 3D Moon Matrix and used that access to secure their grip on the planet. For a while now it is under Fed control again, and undoing the structure and damage done is underway.

Karistus is the civilization of which planet in the solar system?

#6 2020-11-11 14:43:38

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

As per information from Swaruu, there are several other races/civilizations in our solar system, some on planets that our NASA shills don't even tell us to exist. See the videos/transcripts about our solar systems - or, not sure if those are in English, you can find translated transcripts on some Discord channels and on my private server.

#7 2020-11-11 15:33:11

WXMM

#8 2020-11-11 19:42:11

mitkobs

Karistus is the 6D non incarnated consciousness of Jupiter.

#9 2020-11-14 16:34:53

MartaSantos

Robert369 wrote:

"The Federation" (well, there's several with such name - but we know which we talk of) was once founded as an anti-reptilian organization, and it has been undermined by the reptilians, just like Earth has been undermined by the cabal. As result I coined the term "Space Cabal", which means that parts of the Federation are mind-controlled just like humans on Earth and work for the enemy, and a good example is their upkeeping of the Earth's 3D Moon Matrix against the free will of the people.

The 5D Federation is completely subdued and conquered by reptilians. They are their puppets, and they blindly follow their orders and wishes. Reptilians are the emperors of both 5D and 3D. Even when sometimes they need a little bit of help.

Soon or later, everything comes back to you.

#10 2020-11-15 15:29:22

Gosia
Administrator

Marta.... the Federation is NOT conquered by the Reptiles nor subdued. They don´t have the access to the 5D really. In fact, it is Alfrateans´ (Centauris´) job, for example, to be always clearing the skies of Reptilians ships. They are not emperors of 5D. Where did you get that from? wink

#11 2020-11-15 16:24:18

Robert369

Right, and while I'd agree with that, it is undeniable that a certain "reptilian influence" in some parts of the 5D Fed does exist. Glad that is getting cleaned up now by firstly making it visible to everyone through the liberation of Earth. wink

#12 2020-11-15 18:08:20

Happy

I have a quite strong suspicion that our views of the reptilian influence on Earth and space (5D) is connected to the same reasons of why the Federation has maintained the grid upon Earth. Now, the regressives may have had some really deleterious influence here, even quite recently. But major shifts have happened down here, and are obviously still happening.

Taygetans are at the forefront in innovative contact with the Earth's population, and may have used some ingenious psychological tweaking in making us realize, that we ourselves are responsible for acting on our choices. I vaguely remember Swaruu's somewhat muted frustration on our "inert state". So they may have spurred some polarized view of the Federation among us, which you touched upon in Swaruu's revealing info in the above links, Robert. Just to make us find reasons to engage.

I also find it possible  that the Federation have seen the ingenuity in Taygeta's approach, maybe with some "help" by Yazhi Swaruu. Anéeka's comments in her latest video may actually concur with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_u_UiB1vvU

Anéeka wrote:

[15:46] The Federation will not [... target individuals/parts of the collective for destruction ...] in that way.

In itself, according to their way of thinking, [... using butterfly-effect to create major positive change ...] is what is allowed [...].

In itself that is what the Federation wants, for humans to take the initiative to create changes, large and small, with a goal to improve themselves as a civilization.

If they take it as a game..., I would say that they take it as a "didactic" game.

Remember that from a Soul perspective, life on Earth may have had some really big advantages. And this is also mentioned by Anéeka. If/when we come to know about it all, it may very well end. If that is what we effectively choose, it will inevitably happen.

Anéeka wrote:

[39:24] [...] declassifying everything would bring for souls the disappearance of the series of nourishing experiences that they have when they enter there to live on Earth.

Even from the cosmic point of view, the possibility or the option of having that kind of experience would be lost.

Partly that is why the Federation itself protects and perpetuates the Matrix.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#13 2020-11-16 03:32:01

magicalex

WXMM wrote:

I don't believe other beings live on our solar system, except greys/reptilians/dracos, however, there are some flying sauces lurking around Saturn ...

#14 2020-11-16 09:06:20

Robert369

magicalex wrote:
WXMM wrote:

I don't believe other beings live on our solar system, except greys/reptilians/dracos, however, there are some flying sauces lurking around Saturn ...

If you still don't believe in other beings in our solar system, you might soon find shocking updates. Especially since "beings" don't need to be "3D" or even "5D", and there being many more planets than we are told. See Yazhi/Swaruu's details on our solar system. Though, of course, everyone is free to believe what (s)he wants.

#15 2020-11-16 10:27:57

mitkobs

Remember that the world is only the reflection of our combined consciousness. Change your own consciousness or help to change the consciousness of other people who are ready for it and that is the best and most effective way to change the reality on this planet. Certain beliefs/ideas have to be shattered in the collective consciousness and new ideas to take their place.

#16 2020-11-16 10:48:35

MartaSantos

Gosia wrote:

Marta.... the Federation is NOT conquered by the Reptiles nor subdued. They don´t have the access to the 5D really. In fact, it is Alfrateans´ (Centauris´) job, for example, to be always clearing the skies of Reptilians ships. They are not emperors of 5D. Where did you get that from? wink

Well, then, the incredible corruption and sadistic behaviors that are ruling our world belong only to human races. I didn’t want to believe that, maybe I am too naive.

#17 2020-11-16 11:12:44

Robert369

MartaSantos wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Well, then, the incredible corruption and sadistic behaviors that are ruling our world belong only to human races. I didn’t want to believe that, maybe I am too naive.

As shown on Earth, Reptilians and the like can be ruling without officially being the "emperor". This not only applies to Earth but to anyone who is receptive to their mind-control methods, and 5D is not exempted from that.

And no, humans are not like that per se but were made to be what they are by "a superior intellect", as Yazhi/Swaruu puts it nicely in her last video, e.g. via mind-control.

Thus it isn't naive at all, and in fact in the past there even was a cooperation between the 5D Fed and certain races that ran the 3D Matrix show in the past because they were made believe that "having a 3D playground is great", while in fact low frequency races just needed it for their own survival and feeding.

Luckily the higher density Fed levels (and many non-Fed races/entities as well) disagree with this and finally decided to act by sending in armies of high-frequency Starseeds to clean up the mess. And since higher frequency always is more powerful than low frequency, the positive outcome is secured, meaning that the battle mostly is about minimizing the collateral damage.

#18 2020-11-16 12:35:36

MartaSantos

Robert369 wrote:

Thus it isn't naive at all, and in fact in the past there even was a cooperation between the 5D Fed and certain races that ran the 3D Matrix show in the past because they were made believe that "having a 3D playground is great", while in fact low frequency races just needed it for their own survival and feeding.

What races? Apart from Mantis and Tall Greys.

#19 2020-11-17 16:45:35

Gosia
Administrator

??

Quite opposite in fact! The Solar System is FULL of all kinds of beings and races, mostly positive. Reptilians, those involved with the Earth situation can NOT live outiside 3D. It´s not their frequency or territory. They try to sneak out throug portals though.

magicalex wrote:
WXMM wrote:

#20 2020-11-27 08:37:21

shandorka

Hi Gosia,

When you say "Reptilians try to sneak out through portals" do you know where these portals are located on earth ? I was always asking myself if the Cern LHC in Geneva is one of this portal ?

Gosia wrote:

??

Quite opposite in fact! The Solar System is FULL of all kinds of beings and races, mostly positive. Reptilians, those involved with the Earth situation can NOT live outiside 3D. It´s not their frequency or territory. They try to sneak out throug portals though.

magicalex wrote:
WXMM wrote:

#21 2020-12-13 17:37:24

Robert369 wrote:

I used to follow Cosmic Agency a while ago, until June this year. The following videos put me on red alert. What do you think of these three videos? I really want to know.... Does this sound like higher beings talking? Or fear-mongering? Or what?

greetings Robert,

yes i understand your points.

i process the information that i can use the best that i can.

the info that is helpful to me.

yes there are some things in some of the videos that i can't understand.

i just let these parts slide by me.

have a nice day always and many thanks for your contribution and knowledge shared with us terrestrial creatures.

Board footer