You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-10 03:48:02

Sophie

Exit strategies

I'm probably going to be banned for making this post but I am going to anyway

Things are looking a bit bad at the moment

While I still think (hope) that it will eventually work out for the best, I am seriously looking at options to depart if it gets to a certain point

That exit can be just moving to somewhere new (higher vibration and away from the 3d cities) like Gosia has or yes, permanently exiting my biosuit (the controversial bit)

I've started to think about my will and finances. Planning how to downsize and what things I need and don't need. Where I could move that has a much cheaper cost of living thus that I can work less (or not at all) and still survive.

My question is

What exit strategies do you have in place (if any)?
If you are (like me) seriously considering permanently exiting the biosuit, how would you do it? Is there a recommended painless way to go?

#2 2020-11-10 16:13:19

Happy

Re: Exit strategies

Oh Sophie... you are a blessed being (hug!). The terrain we travel trough in these times is difficult. But once we pass these thickets and narrow passes, the landscape will be stunning. When hiking in the wilderness, it is a smart thing to take some breaks, have a breather, and study the landscape. If one skip the short term planning part, one could miss a route that makes the whole journey so much easier. It can even pay off to take a detour to some higher grounds to get a better view. Then you may find those smoother parts of the terrain, that will keep your spirit high.

Many of us have found ourselves in blind alleys upon time. When the night is dark, and we realize that the only way forward is to go the long stretch back to the entrance, despair tend to present itself with annoying eager. A good advice is to keep that at bay. There are ways, though they can be difficult to see. Such times tend to be seen as the most valuable experiences in our lives, when we look back. That's when we get to know the really deep and valuable parts of ourselves. Those parts we forgot to tend, while growing up to participate in the comings and goings of the world.

Such times also often mean changes in directions in our journeys. And maybe this is what it takes - to realize that life tells us we need to change focus, to make it a quest or search - to align with what we really came here to do. Many of us have also found, that although each one of us have our own journey, we are nonetheless together in this. There are those we care about. And those who care for us. And quite a few that know what you talk about, when you finally put words to your story. Maybe that is your quest then, Sophie: Find that one you trust, and can safely tell about it all...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-11-15 15:39:39

Gosia
Administrator

I wish you could see the videos Robert published (I haven´t translated them yet) about suicides. This is the WORST thing one can ever do, as the soul most likely would RETURN to the same lifetime/timeline, repeating it. Yes. Repeating it. Reality is not linear as we think at all and many souls who took the departure in their hands this way are cycling back to repeat their incarnation again. Eventually I will make the translation of that video and you will understand more.

So, the best way to move forward is to simply keep your mind and perception set on spiritual expansion as much as you can, as that will raise your focus (your soul´s focus) beyond 3D, and when the time comes to depart, that focus will propel it (the soul) to incarnate in another place. But more can be said about this topic, and perhaps I will in some video. Thank you and stay strong! smile

#4 2020-11-16 06:26:48

mitkobs

We are here for these hard times, all our current life(and before that) we prepared for this challenge. Without us this world is going into the drain. We are the change that we want to see in world, we are the ascension, we are the higher realms, here and now, within, in our conscious mind. Stay here, be strong and resilient to everything opposing, keep you Love within and protected. Realise how many people around the world live in extreme poverty conditions and lack for basic stuff and they do not give up. We should be grateful that we have air to breath, water to drink, food that we can eat, we should be grateful for every single small thing we have every day, every moment. Exiting is only if you have no choices and no possibilities and if you are in great suffering that seems no resolvable. We have million choices and infinite possibilities to make it here and now even in most challenging conditions. Stay strong, be Love!

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-11-16 08:43:11)

#5 2020-11-16 12:04:22

07wideeyes

I have nothing original to say here, except I agree very much with what Gosia and Mitkobs say. You need to stick around, Sophie, there is NO escape like that. You are who you are, and you'll be that wherever your body is. No need to be defined by what other low-density beings are thinking and doing.

#6 2020-11-24 12:35:40

Korexar

Learning from many people’s near death experiences... the law is this, you have agreed to be here on Earth for a certain time and if you commit suicide, if you cannot re enter your body at this point in time, you will be right back where you started. If it isn’t your time, you cannot pass... so there is no exit strategy and you do not want to play this game over and over until you fully complete.

It is true what Swaruu and Gosia and the others say.

Please find the gaining experience that you can through all of this, you need to mindfully be and don’t fear, everything will be ok, you will understand one day and be grateful that you stayed so that you can progress.

Please look after yourself, higher energies will be watching over you, be careful and love yourself, don’t hurt yourself, you will only be made to also see the suffering that you will have put others through, you will feel their pain and that isn’t just people who know you, it’s EVERYONE that will come into contact with you if you decide to exit early and their pain you will feel before your life review, of again, where you may feel everything you have done to others, you will then be put back here to complete your agreement, any way or form that may be.

#7 2020-11-24 22:52:36

Jora

Hi Sophie and others,

I just joined this blessed forum. I have always loved the name Sophie for it holds so much power.

Following your comment, I just wanted to say that it is okay to feel the way you do at the current moment. Lightworkers often chose a seemingly more challenging or solitary life path. Yet, an amazing beauty lies within. Every soul willingly leaving this planet, has instant regrets of such a decision. There is so much to learn, so much to discover, and so much to enjoy. Step by step, day by day. Let our energies unite.

I can highly recommend this book by Robert Schwartz - "Your Soul's Gift: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born".

Have a great day.

Jora

#8 2020-12-05 15:34:00

Crystal Keith

Straight up it gets to all of us at some point.   I feel the edge everyday Im right up there looking down from the ledge.     Then I breathe and step back and take a better look .     Then my real eyes realize that all I know, for sure,  is I dont want to die with regrets.

#9 2020-12-06 11:42:32

07wideeyes

Hang in here, Crystal Keith! Yep, it's tough sometimes. Very tough. But 'getting out' is no escape, I think we all know that if we go deep enough into our being. Stay in touch with folk on here, anybody else who you resonate with, do whatever helps. There is great crappiness all around, but also much courage, wisdom, love, and magnificence. Focus on that.

#10 2020-12-13 17:10:47

ptr1968

hello there,

I found reason to be alive is to wake up sprirtual.

This you do by finishing with your egos, when reaching 50% one get an exit, which will be known in dreams or astral projection.
This is permanent enlightenment
Techniques can be found in: the 3 mountains  by Samael Aun Weor

I verified, it works.

Peter

#11 2020-12-25 20:00:45

truthseeker

hi sofia. ye i want to exit too. i want to leave matrix. i want to ascend to 5D paradise. be strong sister, Taygete is fighting the evil with us.

Last edited by truthseeker (2020-12-25 20:01:06)

Board footer