You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-12 18:36:21

RoseRobinson

I recently discovered that I am a Pleiadian starseed.

I know that the title is a fairly bold claim but everything that has happened recently has me convinced. It started about a month ago. I was visiting my mom in upstate NY, in the mountains. One of my favorite things to do while I was up there was to watch the stars. Me being used to Ohio skies, being able to see the hint of the milky way was really amazing. Often I would turn on Cosmic Agency and watch the stars. There was one night were I saw at least 18 lights moving across the sky. My dad and I call them fast movers. The most unusual thing that happened while I was there was when I had gotten up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. When I was returning to the camper that I was sleeping in, I felt drawn to look up. When I did, I instantly locked eyes on a small group of stars and I saw a light shoot from one side of the star system to the other and go no further on either side. At the time I was just blown away that I looked up to see a light, but I also did acknowledge an odd pull that I felt to the star system. As you can imagine, I would later find out that that star system was the Pleiades. Jump to three days ago, In was helping my dad unload stuff from his truck. He was inside and I was about to go in too when out of the corner of my eye, I see movement in the sky. When I focus on it, I see that it is a faintly glowing V silently moving across the sky. I watched it for a second, frozen in shock, before I ran inside to yell for my dad. When I looked at the sky again, I couldn't find it. I spent the rest of the day wondering if what I saw was government or E.T. That night, at around two in the morning, I decided to go outside to look at the sky. I could see through my window that the sky was clear. As I was walking out I thought to myself that if what I saw was E.T. then I might see something when I look at the sky. I walk out the door and feel an overwhelming urge to look up that almost felt like electric shock. I looked up and Instantly saw a light streak across the sky. I didn't see anything else that night. Last night was the pinnacle of everything that has happened. It was last night when I realized that the star system I saw the light go past was Pleiades. I was outside, watching the sky, talking directly to the Pleiades that I have realized really have been listening every time I talk to the night sky when I saw the first one. A light turned on in the sky and started moving in an almost wave-like pattern. The most interesting thing about it was that it was moving in a way that makes me believe it was being piloted by hand. This was only one of at least 10 different anomalies. Some where just lights quickly streaking across the sky, in several different directions, discrediting the idea of just a meteor shower. At least one other looked like it was being piloted by hand. I honestly don't even know what to do with the information that I'm one of there starseeds. I am amazed and super excited to find this out though.

#2 2020-11-16 16:41:23

Re: I recently discovered that I am a Pleiadian starseed.

RoseRobinson wrote:

I'm one of there starseeds. I am amazed and super excited to find this out though.

there is pleiadian star seeds ?
i didn't know this.
pleiades is a star systems with many stars and their respective planets connected to those stars.
do you mean that you think that you are a star seed from one of the stars in the pleiades ?

so it is said and i can't vouch for these numbers but it's says on the net that the Pleiades is one of brightest star clusters in the sky. It contains some 3,000 stars.

have a nice day.

#3 2020-11-16 20:37:16

RoseRobinson

I'm referring to the specific race of Taygetan Pleiadians, the very species that Gosia has contact with. Gosia herself is on of their starseeds.

#4 2020-11-23 10:27:44

AnnieWolfer

Some things you just "know" in your heart, it is an exciting journey of discovery for truth.

#5 2020-11-23 20:26:14

Rodster

What is your definition of a starseed RoseRobinson?

Board footer