You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-24 18:28:37

Dreams-trance-strange experience

Hi guys, I am new in the forum- haven t explore it yet so much. Blessings to Gosia and all the people working on these videos. They are amazing!
I have a question regarding an experience i had some days before. And because it ended veery strangely i wonder if s.o. else had something similar or at least know what it was:
I was sleeping (with my face down) but apparently i was ... ?... i don t know-somewhere else- and, like a movie, i was watching- from a distance- a timeline where there was negativity, people fighting etc.and pretty soon i was watching another timeline where there was great love and kindness among humans. At that "scene" i saw people talking each other and especially i saw a woman with all her characteristics. the next moment she noticed me and her head came so close to me and very nicely she said:" I know you from somewhere". There was a pause and when i was ready to open my mouth and speak everything became black AND THEN IN MY PHYSICAL BODY IN MY BACK- AT THE BACK HEART AREA RIGHT SIDE- I FELT ELECTRICITY SO INTENSE- LIKE I WAS HITTED BY A TASER⚡- AND MY BODY WAS STRECHED FROM THIS ELECTRICITY.
Does anyone know something about this nasty "taser" feeling? Thank you...

#2 2020-12-13 17:23:46

Re: Dreams-trance-strange experience

Lovetransitionnow wrote:

greetings,

wow what a dream.

looking forward to someone who can interpret dreams on this one.

i have no idea and draw a blank on this one.

have a nice day.

#3 2020-12-15 19:37:52

Well, i think i figured it out, at least a part of it. Maybe, in this remote viewing, i saw 2 different timelines that can occur in the future, maybe it has to do with everything that we are talking about these days. Since the positive timeline lasted longer and also it was there that i had a communication, i see it as a very positive aspect. But the (my) frequency was not still so compatible with that kind of positive timeline and i was withdrawn from that. I still cannot explain the taser feeling, the mechanics behind it.
Very interested indeed. Still, despite dreams and lucid dreamings are personal and very subjective  i welcome any other idea that may help to figure it out completely.
Thank you, Blessings

Last edited by Lovetransitionnow (2020-12-15 19:38:32)

#4 2021-01-02 21:29:31

Crystal Keith

Lovetransitionnow wrote:

Hi guys, I am new in the forum- haven t explore it yet so much. Blessings to Gosia and all the people working on these videos. They are amazing!
I have a question regarding an experience i had some days before. And because it ended veery strangely i wonder if s.o. else had something similar or at least know what it was:
I was sleeping (with my face down) but apparently i was ... ?... i don t know-somewhere else- and, like a movie, i was watching- from a distance- a timeline where there was negativity, people fighting etc.and pretty soon i was watching another timeline where there was great love and kindness among humans. At that "scene" i saw people talking each other and especially i saw a woman with all her characteristics. the next moment she noticed me and her head came so close to me and very nicely she said:" I know you from somewhere". There was a pause and when i was ready to open my mouth and speak everything became black AND THEN IN MY PHYSICAL BODY IN MY BACK- AT THE BACK HEART AREA RIGHT SIDE- I FELT ELECTRICITY SO INTENSE- LIKE I WAS HITTED BY A TASER⚡- AND MY BODY WAS STRECHED FROM THIS ELECTRICITY.

Ok I will give it a shot, first of all th rona rules are we keep 6 feet distance apart and your contact moved in closer.    Knowing what little I know about our electric universe and the incoming planets and the plasma discharges increasing, I believe the only way we can survive is thru grounding and connecting each other and to our mother earth.    Ok th Earth is a magnet.   We have magnet its our heart, ok check this out...Earth Heart same letters rearranged.    Grounding is done by tak8ng off your shoes going barefoot.   Each of us has a negative and positive polarity ....if our legs were wires barefootin to planet would be like conductors.    The Earth needs our energy and we need hers so we transfer enegy back and forth.

Ok back to the distancing rules maybe that was instituted to keep us from surviving or ascending into next le el because if we connect with someone or a bunch of people holding hands and standing feet apart then the shock wouldnt srnd us into a tailspin we could get stronger.     Theres a lot more to this but if you go to ISWA satellite images pick MAGNETOSPHERE then pick #9 and view the images from satellites 14, 15 &16 I think those are the numbers  . . . ...I bet Dale Harder could elaborate on this, this is just my personal opinion, but I think you received a prophetic message.    Much love ...strength...and courage to you and the universe.

#5 2021-01-02 21:32:45

Crystal Keith

Oh yea one more thing the Eye of Ra and Horus have both shown up on ISWA  check out in youtube there are some channels duscussing it because those are the incoming olanets I think it was back in October on Angry Catfish Briggs channel and Wages World speakd on it and a few othees.   Catfish language is tuff but you hear bad eords on PG shows kids shows so please dont let someones mouthpiece keep you from gaining knowledge....Over...

#6 2021-01-02 22:18:27

Crystal Keith

Lovetransitionnow wrote:

Forgot to mention I was tazered once by a cop, he was holding an ancient tazer, first protype model probably since most counties in Texasvthey may have volunteered to run a test who knows.    The clamps grabbed me middle torso I grabbed th leads and threw back at him, his finger was still on th trigger YOU SHOULDA SEEN TH LOOK ON HIS FACE!!!     My instantaneous reaction was a non thought process because it stung like a hundred hornets!!!    Apologies that you had an unfortunate event, one cant forgot these AND definately cause to inquire, thanks for sharing and best wishes 2021 blessings in abundance to you!

#7 2021-01-03 20:43:26

Thank you Krystal Keith for your answers. I will have to search all of these .... and then I suppose- I 'll return with questions!
Many Blessings and abundance to you and all!

#8 2021-01-05 11:50:12

Lovetransitionnow wrote:

Well, i think i figured it out, at least a part of it.

greetings Lovetransitionnow,

thanks for sharing your partial interpretation.

most interesting.

have a great day always,

enoch

#9 2021-01-06 20:08:38

Maybe the taser feeling is  the "unplugging" from the other timeline (when everything turned black) and the plugging to my now timeline....
I dont know ... now this is how i interpret it...
Thank you all for your interest and contribution.
-Also, i checked Angry Catfish Briggs but i think i dont resonate even if what he says is correct. I cannot understand his language also very easily... but thanks for sharing

#10 2021-01-10 12:23:56

Armaged

Lovetransitionnow wrote:

Still, despite dreams and lucid dreamings are personal and very subjective  i welcome any other idea that may help to figure it out completely.
Thank you, Blessings

We may all have the same 'dream' sequence or astral travel and yet we experience differing visuals.

It could be AI mass manipulation ie. same program node spread over many but subjective to subjects memory extract-translation-manipulation.

Others(guided astral) are about individual level of consciousness/(subconscious) that leads to defining the same POV all started with, seen as vastly different amongst.

Yet, some are meant to awaken you(to your higher self) from languishing in a 3d meatsuit slumber.

N.B.
Mindfull insistence of the Truth will sorta flip [their]boardgame of deceit wink

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

Board footer