You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-04 19:09:47

Robert369

Aneeka's latest global analysis

This thread provides "instant translations" of Spanish content about world ongoings.
It will be updated as new translations come in.

_____

Original video:
Análisis global - Aneeka de Temmer - despejandoenigmas on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/825419437

EDIT: Few hours later, Gosia posted a translation on YouTube as well, naturally with similar content:
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyOWM1pNERuiwRz6Bp4AaABCQ

English Translation by "Ancient Spark" from her Discord channel "We are ONE":

Anéeka de Temmer

December 3rd, 2020 - Global Update (OR what they know "for sure" so far)

"Based on my best data, contrasting with the info given by my best informants and with a personal analysis made by myself:

1. There is a clear war or struggle between two powerful sides, a big one and a small one: the Globalists side using China as its main tool and the self-proclaimed "Patriot" side, with Trump and his group - the latter one being the small side. It is not a theater within the same Cabal to create more conflict, it is something much more complex, fights between secret societies, one Satanist and the other side giving clear indications that it is positive.

2. I see Trump as someone genuine, fighting for the positive side. I understand that there are doubts about it, but you are inside a complex world. The more I study Trump the less I understand him. He is not even Masonic. He rejected joining this group when he was young.

3. I see America's electoral fraud completely amalgamated and inseparable from the false pandemic. These are undeniably linked aspects. Therefore taking down those who perpetuated the electoral fraud is taking down those who created the false pandemic.

4. The origin of the pandemic and electoral fraud in the United States is clearly a coordinated and previously planned attempt by the Cabal / Illuminati / Deep Satanist using the Chinese Communist Party as a means to carry out their actions aimed at taking control of a global nature.

5. The only thing that holds Globalism at bay is Trump's side, where the United States Armed Forces, especially the US Navy and the US Marine Corps are loyal to Trump. Therefore, all attention is focused on them and at stopping Trump, who is only a 'public front' for the apparently positive side - I say apparently positive just to maintain a reasonable doubt, I have no data to indicate that he is not (until this date).

6. Since by unmasking the intention of the communists of taking worldwide control by overthrowing the legitimate government of the United States it is the same as unmasking those who have used the false pandemic as a method of control and manipulation on a global scale, I do not see it feasible nor possible that if Trump wins this fight and is reelected, the pandemic agenda will continue, as it would be a clear contradiction. The false pandemic has been used as a method of Chinese world domination. And if you don't expose it as the falsehood that it is, you leave the door open for China and the Cabal to continue spying on the United States. I do not see it as viable that they just leave the United States as a free country and the rest of the world remains under the control of China / Cabal. The Americans know very well that they would end up getting invaded eventually.

7. I am certain at this date that President Trump and his team know that the pandemic is false. They also know that real scientists know it is false. The fact that Trump perpetuates the lie is also not sustainable to him, because the truth will come to light anyway, unless censorship continues and gets worse - and the latter is equivalent to China / Cabal being in control.

8. So, in my opinion, Trump has no choice but to win the battle and be re-elected. And it also means that Trump has no other option but to clarify to the public of the world that the pandemic was a scam to take control of the planet. And this is causing a massive war against China, and these actions are a clear act of war against the United States of America. This is recognized at all levels, especially at the legal one.

9. Everyone should remain strong and protect themselves as much as possible and endure a few more weeks, soon we will know the result of all this. Be strong, we are with you.

Anéeka de Temmer."

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2020-12-05 01:31:23

Happy

Re: Aneeka's latest global analysis

...a good heads-up there, Robert. Thank you. This analysis from Anéeka was actually comforting. We get the sense that the American situation is a symptom of the global situation. and that the entire world is dependent on what happens in the U.S. now. It confirms the perspectives conveyed in the "Situation Updates" by Mike Adams. and he's positive on the situation, too (Dec. 4th Update).
https://www.naturalnews.com/
https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport
(Hint: He announced he'll come out with them this weekend too. :-)

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-12-05 07:35:20

mitkobs

Will Trump dare to address US and tell the truth about what is going on. That is what will define him and will move him on the next stage of soul evolution helping millions of people along. Or if he chooses not to tell the truth and let a bigger conflict to take place between the the two opposing forces of the cabal, that will define him like a opposite of soul of evolution, going in downward spiral.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-05 07:36:42)

#4 2020-12-05 11:11:57

mitkobs

Very difficult to be Trump and president right now of such big imperial country like US. Imagine the pressure on him on all sides, dark forces around him pushing him to do this or that.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-05 11:12:28)

#5 2020-12-05 11:33:41

Happy

First, they change stance all the time, depending on what info they get. That's what new info tend to do. And that's why collecting info is important. There's the timeline you ask for.

Second, if you knew that 99.999% of all who run for high office is compromised on the way, I bet you would be skeptical before you had received additional info, too.

Third, to have somebody on the outside and assess what's is better or worse for you, and tell you that one party is better for you than the other, is actually ok. How can you trust it? How do I know you're human?

Fourth, you really ask about "evidence"...?

#6 2020-12-05 12:07:52

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you for providing the report here smile

#7 2020-12-05 14:30:01

Happy

ro2778, I think you're right. smile (- and sorry about the grumpy tone here. Some odd habits are difficult to change).

They have resources we don't have. But that's true the other way around as well. We're all in this together, somehow. We use the best data we have. It's a mantra in science, and I guess it's valid in intelligence, too. "Evidence" is a subjective concept by proxy. It is used only (-) to establish a common agreement of "truth," which is a subjective concept in its entirety.

I've considered him a puppet for a long time, and still do in some ways, also when the "swamp is drained." Even before he was elected the rumor was that the white hats in the military chose him, not the other way around, and that the alternative would have been a full-blown military coup. But this actually doesn't make him a puppet. He's taken the job more seriously than any other president I've seen. I'm sure even the military was surprised by his genuinity after he got in the position. And with brains like that, he can make fool of most people around him, I guess (- not talking about his 'personality' here).

But the problem, as I see it, isn't the swamp in the U.S.. That clean-up has obviously been well planned, and people are well informed after a slow switch to good investigative, alternative, and open sources. The problem is the situation outside of the U.S.. It is even more complex than in the U.S.. Not only politically, but with the scientific and medical mis-education, too. Entire disciplines of 'advanced knowledge' needs to be re-educated. Globally. Convincingly. And fast.

#8 2020-12-05 17:23:03

mitkobs

They do not have permission to reveal a life plan of living incarnated soul. Will not tell you about the origin of Trump, who is behind him as a soul or star family. That is confidential info. They only reveal that he is not reptile like the most people in governments and behind governments are. And probably he have very hard time among reptiles telling him what to do.

#9 2020-12-06 03:37:03

magicalex

mitkobs wrote:

Will Trump dare to address US and tell the truth about what is going on. .

This is the point, if he won't get re elected, he'll have to disclose the fake pandemic, he has nothing to lose.

#10 2020-12-06 03:42:01

magicalex

Happy wrote:

First, they change stance all the time, depending on what info they get. That's what new info tend to do. And that's why collecting info is important. There's the timeline you ask for.

Nothing is written in stone, even Swaruu could see or predict it.

#11 2020-12-06 11:04:06

mitkobs

magicalex wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Will Trump dare to address US and tell the truth about what is going on. .

This is the point, if he won't get re elected, he'll have to disclose the fake pandemic, he has nothing to lose.

Nothing to loose? He have family, fortune, businesses. As long people are heavily invested in human life with attachments they can be extorted and threaten by unscrupulous bandits.

#12 2020-12-07 05:22:41

From China

Hello, Robert! I want to ask what is a fake pandemic?

#13 2020-12-07 05:47:28

Robert369

From China wrote:

Hello, Robert! I want to ask what is a fake pandemic?

That's the common term for the ongoing Covid narrative which spreads a "pandemic" via the media that doesn't exist in reality. Hence it is faked pandemic or "fake pandemic".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2020-12-08 08:07:56

From China

Thank you, Robert's reply! Excuse me, Robert, can I register your personal server site? I also want to know the knowledge and wisdom transmitted and shared by Swaruu.
       I heard that swaruu and aneeka like old technology, right? In fact, I also like to make some inventions. One day in the summer of 2015, I got inspiration. The existing technology has been innovated and integrated, which has been basically passed in theory (although the process is slow). I will make it at the right time (the effect will make you as free as a bird). If swaruu and aneeka saw it, they would like it too.

#15 2020-12-08 23:35:55

Robert369

From China wrote:

Thank you, Robert's reply! Excuse me, Robert, can I register your personal server site? I also want to know the knowledge and wisdom transmitted and shared by Swaruu.

Sure, be welcome on my private server ! Just follow the instructions in my forum signature and contact me there through the integrated chat or contact me through my Discord channel for which you find details in my profile.

From China wrote:

I heard that swaruu and aneeka like old technology, right? In fact, I also like to make some inventions. One day in the summer of 2015, I got inspiration. The existing technology has been innovated and integrated, which has been basically passed in theory (although the process is slow). I will make it at the right time (the effect will make you as free as a bird). If swaruu and aneeka saw it, they would like it too.

If things weren't oppressed so badly in the past, we could provide many nifty solutions for our daily needs, be they technologically or otherwise. My private server offers a groupwork place for such.

#16 2020-12-10 06:01:33

From China

Okay! Thank you Robert, that's great! I think I will register again at an appropriate time. Because there are many "restrictions" on my side, I can't watch youtube, Twitter, etc. Thank you very much indeed. Thank Swaruu,Aneeka,Gosia and their teams for me! I think it is a very happy thing to know you. Finally, I would like to thank the friends who introduced me to this website. Thank you, thank you all.

#17 2020-12-14 02:23:55

greetings Robert,

many thanks for posting this report.

much detailed information and greatly appreciated.

your postings are very informative as usual.

have a great day always

#18 2021-01-10 22:51:49

Angela France

Aneeka, Considering how deep the corruption is in the United States Government, Do you know which military agencies are on President Trump's side? Thank you for all you do! Aloha from Maui

Aloha From Maui

#19 2021-01-11 09:44:43

Armaged

Robert369 wrote:

This thread provides "instant translations" of Spanish content about world ongoings.
It will be updated as new translations come in.

_____

Original video:
Análisis global - Aneeka de Temmer - despejandoenigmas on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/825419437

EDIT: Few hours later, Gosia posted a translation on YouTube as well, naturally with similar content:
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyOWM1pNERuiwRz6Bp4AaABCQ

English Translation by "Ancient Spark" from her Discord channel "We are ONE":

I dunno how have missed this Update Thread.
But I want to say Thanks you to Team and hope more Updates continues due the Fluidity of the Situation.

Large Portal opened bringing down RED pillars of Light. This to attack (-)Red Queen AI.
(This reflected in Schumann chart 0900-09-01-2021
And activities that followed throughout)

As Attacking of 'Active' starseeds continues...
Team,
Pls inform Gosia & others to manifest RED orb over palm of hand with intent it extracts the Dark Black poisons out from the infected part. In this case is her throat. Or any body areas of sudden phantom pains. Transmute the capture to positive light energy

The faster the response to these attacks the better the results...it be felt to dissipate(dissolve).

May this be well received.
*End*

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#20 2021-01-11 13:22:50

07wideeyes

I don't really understand this, but Gosia had a strange coughing fit near the end of the 'Live' with Aneeka a few days ago - throat area. Does she know about this? I don't know.

Board footer