You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-06 02:07:19

adz

Let's build 5D pods for starseeds

Can we create physical pods/communities on this beautiful planet that replicate 5th density living to include:

- Free energy
- Food production
- Harmonic residential structures
- 5th Density ethics and council
- Anti gravity
- Healing and regeneration
- Education (children and adults)
- Transportation
- Arts, music, creativity
- Complete self sufficiency in harmony with nature

and incorporate everything available to raise and expand our experience.

I understand Swaruu and the Taygetean team can't introduce new technologies but imagine if we could have guidance and connections to everything that is available here on earth.

adz

Ps
We love everything that Gosia presents to us, so so so grateful.

#2 2020-12-06 03:00:52

Robert369

Re: Let's build 5D pods for starseeds

Many of these topics can already be covered by today's (albeit mostly oppressed/hidden) technology, though doing so publicly wasn't exactly healthy in the past. Hopefully that will change soon once the cabals are removed.

I am running a private cabal-free server where I and like-minded people are working on many of these topics, which ultimately are supposed to lead to autarky through self-sufficiency from the cabalistic systems. If interested, see details in my signature.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-12-07 00:18:57

adz

Thank you Robert, I will check it out.

Yes I think the first few pods would need to be very discrete with a facade of still 'playing the 3d game'.

#4 2020-12-07 03:36:45

Robert369

adz wrote:

Thank you Robert, I will check it out.

Looking forward to that - just be aware that I will manually grant access after your signing up ! (Doing so now)

adz wrote:

Yes I think the first few pods would need to be very discrete with a facade of still 'playing the 3d game'.

It is said that since the SSP has med pods already, these will be made publicly available somewhat soon.

Thus there's no need to spend much effort into such at this time - it would be beyond what we can do at home anyways -, but instead use available means for easy to build alternatives (which is one thing that I offer knowledge/project assistance about on my private forum for those who are willing/able to build stuff).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-12-13 16:37:53

adz wrote:

Can we create physical pods/communities on this beautiful planet that replicate 5th density living to include:

greetings,

ye this would be paradise on earth.

i hope this comes to fruition.

yes let the taygetan team come down to earth and teach us in these techniques and bestow upon us the technical devices as well.

this will be great.

have a nice day.

Board footer