You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-26 13:00:41

Robert369

Re: The Federation is in Error

mitkobs wrote:

Pride is the first reason for fragmentation of the One. Why the One is fragmented and how that can be done? Only with illusions-lies, ideas that are not true, but still they make realities that seems totally real and authentic.

As before, there's more options here: Fragmentation means duality, starting with "I am me and everything else is not me" and all the way up to the standard "good and evil" setting, but one can also live in duality without "pride" after having mastered one's emotions and the resulting thoughts and actions. This makes pride "optional" and a choice that one makes.

As visible from this example "I am me and everything else is not me", there must be something before "pride" as to even have an "I" that can have this pride. This "I" is already a fragmentation and obviously comes before any other attributes, meaning that "pride" cannot be "the first" for anything. This makes pride a later addition.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2020-12-26 14:43:45

mitkobs

Probably the term pride have many meanings and is better to use other word as substitute. Perhaps arrogance and haughtiness are closer to the meaning. That is the reason to divide people on two or more opposing fractions, only by considering they are better from each other. But maybe that is not the reason why the One is fragmented and now I remember a video from Yazhi on this topic. The One is fragmented in order to be able to explore the Universe(Itself) from separated points of view, to experience the Universe in more intimate closer direct manner. Do you agree with that Robert?

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-26 14:45:06)

#28 2020-12-26 15:04:31

truthseeker

mitkobs wrote:

Probably the term pride have many meanings and is better to use other word as substitute. Perhaps arrogance and haughtiness are closer to the meaning. That is the reason to divide people on two or more opposing fractions, only by considering they are better from each other. But maybe that is not the reason why the One is fragmented and now I remember a video from Yazhi on this topic. The One is fragmented in order to be able to explore the Universe(Itself) from separated points of view, to experience the Universe in more intimate closer direct manner. Do you agree with that Robert?

hello dear friend and fellow truth seeker.
you are in an illusion of reality if you think that the source needs to learn anything or evolves.
what and where did you get this idea from?

universal blessings upon you dear brother or sister.

Last edited by truthseeker (2020-12-26 15:05:57)

#29 2020-12-26 15:14:49

truthseeker

mitkobs wrote:

the only separation that the source is doing is to separate itself from itself so that it can then eat itself in different manners of energy extraction.
be it sexual or through torture.
you think the source evolves?
the source is the same as always.
never evolves.
humans evolve but the source is always the same.
mitkobs what do you base your dreamy thoughts on?
what books? teachers etc. i am a fellow loving truthseeker too.
let's grow together.
universe blessing on you.

#30 2020-12-26 15:59:05

Happy

truthseeker wrote:

the only separation that the source is doing is to separate itself from itself so that it can then eat itself in different manners of energy extraction.
be it sexual or through torture.
universe blessing on you.

truthseeker, we may all have some conception of what Source is. But I think it is a little stretched to assume that the purpose of its extension into duality is what you say here. Who can actually evaluate if Source develops/evolves or not? Some may say that the moment we define Source, we also say what it's not. But then we've just admitted that it's not all-encompassing, which then seems to be a contradiction in terms. Wouldn't you agree?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#31 2020-12-26 17:53:25

truthseeker

Happy wrote:

truthseeker, we may all have some conception of what Source is. But I think it is a little stretched to assume that the purpose of its extension into duality is what you say here. Who can actually evaluate if Source develops/evolves or not? Some may say that the moment we define Source, we also say what it's not. But then we've just admitted that it's not all-encompassing, which then seems to be a contradiction in terms. Wouldn't you agree?

yes i agree it's possible all angles of what the source is up to with his great work etc.
but for some to say that all this is some love fest and some warm cuddly experience and creation for only the purpose of knowing ones self etc. is hard to believe.
there is pure evil out there and it will eat when it wants to eat and what it wants to eat.

there is definitely something out there and it is not benevolent. it is predatorial and blood thirsty. seeing just the love and light side is childish and silly.
don't you agree ? or do you agree with mitkob that all is a big fluffy ball of furry love ?

well i guess if your sitting in a comfortable home etc. and not in a harsh survival situation like war or famine or torture then it is very easy to entertain all is love and happy warm hugs and it's all for our experience etc.

do you think that there are not superior creatures out there that like to have an experience that will teach them nothing but pleasure and fill their bellies with meat and blood of their prey ?

maybe some don't need to learn anything as they know all already and are here to enjoy and party.

mitkobs needs to tell me what sources he obtains his info from so that maybe i can learn more and maybe i will understand his views.

let's all embrace each other in love and good energy and raise the frequency for the advancement of the good creatures on earth.

let's see both sides  and then make a conclusion.

warmest love and may cosmic protection envelope you my dear friend and fellow truth seeker.

i am so happy to find other like minded beautiful truth seeking people here at this forum.

smile and radiate love always.

#32 2020-12-26 18:45:18

truthseeker

mitkobs wrote:

Fear is the base of darkness, the reason of the separation, the opposite energy of the unconditional love. Fear in general is created with convincing in one initial lie-illusion. That we are not the Creators of our reality.

we are creators of our reality?
well maybe you know something that all the wise and good men who fought the evil on earth didn't know since 12,500+ years ago.
so if i have no fear and i create my reality then the lion will lay down with the lamb and all the billions of gallons of blood slowly drained over the millennia will disappear from history?
and all the pure evil high ranking immortal blood thirsty inter dimensional beings will just vanish and I'll be free as a bird?
please  brother for the 3rd time tell me where you get your information from?
the reality of earth doesn't seem to mesh with your thinking and beliefs.

always much love and warmth i send to all loving truth seekers.

may the cosmos envelope you in a warm bubble of love.

your friend,

truth seeker.

#33 2020-12-26 19:03:07

Happy wrote:

Right then, we have

- the eroniously directed human development (from the Federation),
  - control & fear,
  - the breaking of contracts ("sin") and deceptive manipulation,
  - "freedom",
  - the defining features of a human being (its limits and separation from everything that it's not).

There almost a progression there...

And Starfeather... the term "surrender" is very loaded these days. It's the very thing the individual needs to do according to the globalists/technocrats. This understood as subordinating to the 'protective measures' dictated from the Davos environment, of course. But I see your point as in order to progress, we need to let go of the strings that tie us down and stop us from broader positive interaction and creative expansion. And welcome to the forum, by the way. smile

Thank very much smile

I love the attempt at organization! It is difficult, especially when it comes to the semantic interpretation of all these terms we depend on to share ourselves virtually and verbally. I'm certain English (and possibly all modern spoken languages) has (have) been usurped and twisted away from us to thwart our ability to combine and share perspective intelligibly, let alone with ease. For example, love can be mathematically defined as -Unconditionally Forgiving Appreciative Attention- / The fact that I need 4 words to say "Love" seems proof enough to me of this usurpation, because these 4 words are all any sentience needs, in abundance, to survive and thrive, and as such would naturally be among the very first words to exist, and a basis for all further language development.

To be clear, when I speak of surrender, I mean to the highest imaginable natural power. This is the antidote to ego control, which is all ego is concerned with.

This is the way of recovery from any addiction, which applies to us as starseeds, as well as any elite forces addicted to power. Can we forgive the elites? Can we forgive all the atrocities? If not, how can we expect them to do anything less than try to break all they can, even if that includes themselves in the process? They must surrender to the natural forces above them, which obviously includes us.. that is if they want to be part of our evolution, and we theirs.

PS: Truthseeker, omg I love you. Much of the unquoted perspective you've presented here fills me with great comfort and I feel as though we are already one. That isn't to say I completely agree with you, but that I find your point of view refreshing, and I am well aware of the harsh realities you speak of. That being said, I don't believe in evil, only confusion and self dilution. But yeah, shit gets ugly. Blessed are you to see it, too <3

Last edited by Shaman Starfeather (2020-12-26 19:38:52)

#34 2020-12-26 20:15:12

mitkobs

Hello truthseeker. I did not said that Source needs to evolve or learn. I am sure that Source is absolute and complete. All experiencing we do as fragments is comparable to a game. We have eternity in our hands and what else we can do than to make a big giant crazy complicated puzzle called multiverse and jump in it for enjoyment of exploration.

#35 2020-12-26 20:30:26

truthseeker

mitkobs wrote:

Hello truthseeker. I did not said that Source needs to evolve or learn. I am sure that Source is absolute and complete. All experiencing we do as fragments is comparable to a game. We have eternity in our hands and what else we can do than to make a big giant crazy complicated puzzle called multiverse and jump in it for enjoyment of exploration.

hi mitkobs,

yes i can definitely see that being a possibility.

408098-DC-04-F0-42-FB-B5-EE-DC67-D080-FC9-A.jpg

#36 2020-12-26 21:35:09

Grivehn wrote:

Two things.

I probably shouldnt say, as most know it very well, that the Bible has been infected and corrupted by regressives and we cant take it with face value. Thus the deadly sins, like the 10 commandments, are both positive ang negative. Some are only there to keep the power in the hands of the few. After all, the choice should always belong to a said person, not some authority over and beyond him.

I like to point out to people reading any scripture, that in the time these monolithic texts were mass-publicized, only the wealthiest rulers had the means to actually spread the material far and wide. I regard most ancient scripture as dark age political propaganda.

And mitkobs, I think the little divide there is between you and I is mostly semantic. I can tell our hearts are aligned

Last edited by Shaman Starfeather (2020-12-26 21:37:41)

#37 2020-12-27 00:10:08

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Indeed ! It is only by creating duality in its various forms to have opposites and differences, instead of a boring equilibrium, that one can make experiences and gain personal growth. This is not only valid at source level but also at our incarnation level, where the so-called comfy zone, being sort of an equilibrium as well, is stagnation which in my view equals living death.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#38 2020-12-27 04:08:49

Meridianwoman

Today I watched Gosia's video (from April 28, 2020) ,
   "Federation and Metaphysical Contemplations - My Personal Thoughts"
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itYyJERLBbo

Gosia narrates a deep, existential examination of the Federation's role, while questioning the purpose human suffering.
A solemn and introspective dissertation... one of my favorites!

#39 2020-12-27 05:14:32

Meridianwoman wrote:

Today I watched Gosia's video (from April 28, 2020) ,
   "Federation and Metaphysical Contemplations

Gosia narrates a deep, existential examination of the Federation's role, while questioning the purpose human suffering.
A solemn and introspective dissertation... one of my favorites!

greetings Merdianwoman,

thanks alot for posting this video. just started watching.

i think i saw it before but maybe i didn't will know soon if i saw it before.

sometimes good to watch a good video more than once.

i am fairly sure i didn't see this one before. not sure how i missed it. thanks again for posting.

have a nice day.

enoch

#40 2020-12-27 07:08:18

mitkobs

Source do not learn and do not need to learn, Source do not need anything, it is complete the way it is and this completeness is perfection. Nothing can be done better way than this absolute perfection. All possible potentials are within the Source and they are explored countless times in mental or in direct way by countless stream of beings and souls. All potentials are known to what are leading - cause and effect in everything. We as fragments of the One had chosen to live in illusion, to tap on these already present self hidden potentials and experience them directly and grow in our illusions, and that we call a creative process, but nothing really we create, we take from what is present within the Source and expand it while being in some illusion. And also nothing really is left on chance when we talk about Source because all possible scenarios of life are known in advance. All this because Source is above everything(all seeing) beyond any condition and beyond space-time narratives. Source is all space-time narratives at once.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-27 07:12:51)

#41 2020-12-27 07:17:03

Happy

mitkobs wrote:

Source do not learn and do not need to learn, Source do not need anything, it is complete the way it is and this completeness is perfection. Nothing can be done better way than this absolute perfection. All possible potentials are within the Source and they are explored countless times in mental or in direct way by countless stream of beings and souls.

That is an interesting position, mitkobs. If duality was a way for Source to discover itself, then we're talking about a process where Source - in its most integrated form - expanded its consciousness and evolved. When did that process stop? Are we as humans - at all able to grasp this conceptually?

#42 2020-12-27 09:03:10

mitkobs

Happy wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Source do not learn and do not need to learn, Source do not need anything, it is complete the way it is and this completeness is perfection. Nothing can be done better way than this absolute perfection. All possible potentials are within the Source and they are explored countless times in mental or in direct way by countless stream of beings and souls.

That is an interesting position, mitkobs. If duality was a way for Source to discover itself, then we're talking about a process where Source - in its most integrated form - expanded its consciousness and evolved. When did that process stop? Are we as humans - at all able to grasp this conceptually?

See it as game that have many levels. And there are barriers between the levels, the barriers are us with our level of exploration data of the Divine matrix. We as Source focused our attention on already existing time-space reality immersing this way in it and fragmented our energy integrity with doing so, currently the 3D. And once immersed in a such low vibration reality have to go back through all the illusions eliminating them all one by one to return to the Absolute state of consciousness we came from. Eliminating the illusions is the game of life itself, an eternity of exploration of our Absoluteness and consolidating our integrity as a Source.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-27 09:09:45)

#43 2020-12-29 10:28:12

07wideeyes

From what I have heard and read, I don't consider Federation to be 'evil'. It seems they are doing what they consider best (giving themselves a bit of flexibility about it....) and 'appropriate'. I have the feeling that they are rather staid, conservative (in the negative meaning of the word), stuck in their ways. If they decided to spend a bit of time on planet Earth, aside from difficulties with low density, they might feel very much at home in some of our crappy organisations, committees, bureaucracies....!

What they seem to suffer from most - and what gives rise to much suffering on Earth - is that they are very blind and naive about humans here. They are blind and naive about how blind and naive the mass of humanity is! The problems of the Federation are the problems of planet Earth - as above, so below.

A good example is in the excellent live chat between Gosia and Aneeka a couple of days ago. Aneeka insists that voting is a bad thing to do - never vote. The Federation takes your vote for a person or political party as consent for the horrors that that person or party will afterwards bring to your life. Now, I agree about not voting, bitter experience shows it gets you nowhere. But the Federation seem blind to the reality of how blind and naive the mass of humanity is when it goes to vote. Federation assumes that people actually know what they are doing, whereas in large part they haven't a clue! Federation fails to see how hopelessly - really hopelessly - people cast their vote. Loads of those who voted for Biden had no idea, absolutely no idea, what they were doing. They would be shocked if they knew. So Federation treats the mass of humans as more conscious, less completely programmed, than they are. Of course, maybe that suits the Federation....

#44 2020-12-29 12:43:35

Happy

A very nice discussion unfolding here now. Thank you! smile  Just a quick side-note on 'pride' here. It is perhaps well understood as an aspect of self-esteem, describing either a state or an achievement. The context wherein it is properly used, renders it as ranking per definition. Which means it would be non-sensical if there were nothing there, to compare the self with. It could also be considered a non-integrated state of consciousness, since what gives it meaning is what is different from oneself.

Edit: Also - it could describe a temporal progression, comparing (ranking) the present state of being with a previous state.

#45 2020-12-29 12:58:54

Happy

That is a good point to ponder on, ro2778 - the cause and effect in this. Which comes first, the chicken or the egg?

#46 2020-12-29 13:15:00

Happy

narcissus-caravaggio.jpg
"Narcissus" by Caravaggio. 1571–1610. (Image used for educational purposes. Courtesy https://fineartamerica.com).

I wonder if not Narcissus' descent was more an effect of his focus, rather than the reflection itself... smile

#47 2020-12-29 15:23:44

mitkobs

Starseeds are here to stop the game of duality - to dismantle the horror theme park and what is left of it, because if continues will destroy the playground or render it dysfunctional for human life. This is why new energies are coming and will move the place into new higher dimension to help the planet heal and all the people who graduated their lessons to be able to transcend into 5D.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-29 15:25:18)

#48 2020-12-29 17:57:51

Happy

Preface: Your comment is bulls eye! <grin>

----------------

Wow, ro2778, I didn’t expect that. Thank you! smile  You’re right - this is deep thinking. And there are several ‘mechanisms’ described here, not unlike what we see in “reflection”.

Ok – I think we are on to something here...

“[...] your most harmful belief, is that a world exists outside of yourself, [...].”

This makes it obvious we’re being given a 6D+ perspective. We’re repeatedly told that the world in orbit is a 5D-world. With physicality and individuality. We may aspire to reach for even further integration, but somewhere on the journey, wouldn’t we need to acknowledge what our present state is?

I’m not yet talking about dependency here, just mere acknowledgement. Because that has some impact on the difference between projection and perception, later described:

«The myth of Narcissus is the metaphor of a man who becomes a victim of the world which is his own projection. Once you realize that the world you see is the projection of yourself, you are free of it»

I think... ...I would phrase that somewhat differently. Like:

[...] a man who becomes a victim of the perception which is his own projection. Once you realize that the world you... perceive... is the projection of yourself, [...].

Because:

What you perceive carries the colors of your already established knowledge. This is how we understand what we see. And this is why our projections make fools of us: What we project outwardly is what we already carry within ourselves. And when we perceive the reflection of that projection - it is of course ourselves we see.

But not everything we see or perceive is of our own doing. At least not in a world of matter and individuality...

There could be more here, but I need to let some of this mature a little in the back of my head... <blush>

---------

Edit: In case one objects to the statement that "perception carries the color of one's knowledge," I guess the same result would arrive, if one switches "perception" with "understanding." It's not as 'clean' conceptually, but it suffices, I guess.

#49 2020-12-30 02:19:02

Pocket suggested this article to me, thought it was interesting and pertinent to the ongoing pride discussion in this thread:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/bruc … ket-newtab

#50 2020-12-31 21:49:51

Happy

This was intriguing, ro2778. Somewhat of a puzzle... smile

ro2778 wrote:

If you are incarnated on Earth with the integrity of a 6D being, then presumably you become something like Yazhi and Gosia said she is working on a video to talk about her powers, such as walking through walls, teleportation, flying etc.

I have some sense that Yazhi never became a 6D being. – that she always was that. And of even higher frequency, too. - maybe all... We cannot become what we already are...

ro2778 wrote:

So the point of attention is maintained from the creator... you.

The key to being a person is to act, to always be aware that you are acting and to do so with perfection and more...

The two main types of ‘acting’ is 1) the role-play, and 2) the new element of motion/ behavior. The 1st one is self-explanatory, while the 2nd one is probably best understood in contrast to ‘reaction’, where the environment directs one’s behaviour. The main element in such action then becomes the self-instigation. This is your true contribution to the world, or your ‘impetus’ (your inherent motion or self-propagation).

[...]through acting a leader may programme, make plans and pretend to project himself into the distant future. «But without believing it!»

A free man, a real man, knows that every moment requires a strategy; every instant has its statute, and imposes a script that must be performed flawlessly.

This is advice in how to manipulate one’s surroundings. And I don’t see it as genuine leadership. It’s role-play, plain and simple, and it can only succeed if people are highly predictable. But they are only predictable, if you take away their most valuable asset: Their creative abilities. Their ability to infer new knowledge – to grow and integrate - and act accordingly.

Most of us find Yazhi’s wisdom paradoxical to the levels where we find ourselves. It’s difficult to pinpoint, but slightly touched upon here:

From “Life After Death: Where do we Go when we Die? (Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Swaruu Explains)”:
YouTube / Transcript

Swaruu [17:37]: You are everything. Frequency and point of attention. What is observed and who observes. You are the chicken and the egg. Simultaneously. There is nothing but you, including the dog's fleas and what the dog has done on the sidewalk.

Gosia [17:57]: Exactly! I understand this better this way. I do not see the separation.

Swaruu [18:02]: It's my point here. There is no separation. It's only you. You cannot harm anyone without harming yourself. Even so, you have to defend yourself as part of the game or point of attention, below.

Our point of attention from below doesn’t make our lives less real. We don't role-play our lives. We act, in the true sense of the word (the 2nd meaning mentioned above).

Board footer