You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-22 10:19:26

Happy

The Federation is in Error

It is possible that what is transpiring on Earth these days can only and truly be understood in light of a galactic perspective. There are some fact-bits that make no sense otherwise - at least to me, that is.

One major fact is that humans on Earth are deliberately kept in ignorance by the Federation. This makes no sense. At least from a human perspective. Yes, there is the argument, that we need to catch up on our abilities to restrain our polarizing/regressive/destructive tendencies before we're 'let loose'. This is valid both individually and collectively, and it is a good argument, as such. But it is effectively nullified by Yazhi's thorough expositions, that the only way forward for a soul is to expand, grow, and integrate. To understand the bigger picture, we need information. And this is the only condition from an earthling's perspective. To reach for understanding from honest and well-informed communications doesn't automatically let us loose into the galactic community. But it gives us the proper motivation to meet with the criteria. Anything less diverts our focus. In short: The Federation is in error, and has been so for a very long time.

What has been given to us by Yazhi is so fundamental, that I've had to restate my own understanding on what the fundamental building-blocks in the species (or what is unanimously called 'races') are. It's not the collective (as I rightfully stated some months ago), or what's expounded in the media as 'national interests', ideologies, racial slur, globalism and technocracy. But it's not the individual either, which is the shocker, because all dynamics within and between populations can be explained - by how diversity is carried and maintained by the individual in balance/imbalance with its surroundings. What Yazhi has given us, however, is a thorough description of how the soul inhabits the individual/vehicle. And it doesn't resonate with what the major religions have given us up through the ages, either. Her acknowledgement and recognition of our soul - and its properties - really is the game-changer. Given soul's impetus, the natural state of individuals in the universe is to remember previous lifetimes. And this becomes the prime force behind the propagation of any civilization. It makes the soul the building-block.

We're not playing for fools anymore. We're in transition. A lot of what we see and hear are obvious attempts to position groups (collectives) of power after the process has been stabilized. 'Control' is a the keyword in this. And elimination of large parts of Earth's population is high on the agenda for some of them. Some of the 'ranking public players' have been identified, and we see a sort of clean-up of those they've successfully managed to sway into their machinations these days. But there are big unknowns in this, and particularly about what's going on behind the scenes - which is naturally. But what is a major issue for all of these groups is the manipulation of public opinion. This manipulation is impossible unless the public is kept ignorant. The reason for this is that lack of information is imposed authority's (as opposed to natural personal authority) most important tool. But we're waking up now. We're in transition.

Why doesn't the Federation understand this perspective? Are they playing a sort of waiting game? Or is the refining of our interstellar communicative skills dependent on lack of information? Or perhaps the human race is considered an insurrection in itself, and therefore must be manipulated into a collective suicide? The answers to these questions are not found on Earth.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2020-12-22 18:26:59

Robert369

Re: The Federation is in Error

The history of Earth as we have been told it by Yazhi/Swaruu is very incomplete, especially in regards to the many "Earth resets" that took place in the past and her deliberate avoidance to explain Saturn which is nothing else but Satan.

To my understanding, less ethical parts of the 5D Federation are running the whole show in collaboration with the Reptiles/Grays, including the 3D Matrix which is controlled and powered by the artificial Saturn rings. This is to have a "playground" for immersion to do things that otherwise are disallowed elsewhere, and it is was a win-win situation for both sides because the negative races in return received a low-frequency place for them that also provided a source for food and energy (us!), not only for those on the planet but via export to all the galaxy.

To not destroy the gaming illusion down here it is mandatory that we never reach a technological level that allows to get past the Van Allen Belt (e.g. anti-gravity) and a spiritual level that doesn't allow to see through this deception and treachery against the Lyran descendents and the other Humans. This means that the 5D Federation is basically playing both sides, and their system of unethical cooperational abuse of us Earthlings, run by a few less/non emotional "main immersion player races" within the 5D Federation and their "fellow Regressives", worked well for many millennia, until recently the Reptiles and other negative forces took over the "game server" in a way that the 5D Federation now almost lost full control of their "playground".

It is important to understand that only a small portion of the 5D Federation is participating in this Earth/Lyran abuse, while those who disagree seem powerless. Yet, to not violate their own rules, it is disallowed to directly interfere "from above" to fix the situation, hence the 7D+ portions of the Federation have sent Starseeds to incarnate on Earth and clean up the mess from inside.

The greater picture on all this is that the battle on Earth is merely a proxy war between the 5D Federation, their abusive members and the regressive races, which after it is finally won in a positive way will expose all the abuse not only of Humans and Lyrans but all the 5D Federation by those unethical races to the whole galaxy and then cause a follow-up cleansing process out there. This is something that the many negatively acting races tried to avoid and it will have dire consequences in the near future.

This is why the battle on Earth is of galactic relevance !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-12-22 18:47:31

Happy

Excellent, Robert! smile  Thank you. I'll ponder a little on this...

#4 2020-12-23 04:35:00

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

"[...] until recently the Reptiles and other negative forces took over the 'game server' in a way that the 5D Federation now lost full control of their 'playground'."

You point at the incident that left the Engans, Urmah and Taygetans out of the loop, right?

Robert, I see your stance, and appreciate it. It's like the draining of the swamp; much can be said, but it would be wise to not run contrary to Sun Tzu's advice. Which is valid for all parties. I see two contrary explanations for the situation, however. Both are valid, and the roots run deep in both of them.

Grivehn, I'm truly fascinated! smile  You may not appreciate it, as you indicate, but I actually like your musings... smile

#5 2020-12-23 05:11:29

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

"[...] until recently the Reptiles and other negative forces took over the 'game server' in a way that the 5D Federation now lost full control of their 'playground'."

You point at the incident that left the Engans, Urmah and Taygetans out of the loop, right?

There's way more history behind all this, and it is basically a continuation of the Orion wars which is "regressive and non-emotional races versus emotional races", in which within the 5D Federation the "less emotional races" have been influenced to oppose the few emotional races.

Let's just say that the 5D Federation's leadership doesn't like the involvement/views of the "emotional races" and in fact despises them, so they are simply left out and ignored because their opinions is against the interest of running a despicable "Earth game server" of which "gaming avatars" can be sold as food to the Regressives - which possibly was a deal to maintain peace until the Regressives tried to take over the "game server" from within.

All the above goes with my suspicion that parts of the 5D Federation - especially the leading races - are sort of under mind-control of certain Reptilians that now claim to have converted to being benevolent while in fact they just stay in the back and pull the strings - and not only the ones of their regressive minions but even that of their supposed enemy Federation.

Of course, nobody should ever generalize, neither about the 5D Federation as a whole (there's plenty of races that dislike what's going on but which unlike the Taygetan renegades are powerless and cannot help) nor about each single race, because being helpful or not is a decision of each individual. Insofar there exist plenty of positive beings "even" in the general "problematical" races like Andromedans, though their non/less emotional and karma based education/indoctrination systems mostly disallows them to see the problems within 5D Federation or the own lack of overview.

But as you wrote, at times it is best to not write down all that can be said, because the above is going in a very "unnice" direction, meaning that after the fight on Earth is over, us Humans are the ones who now are well-trained over millennia by the enemy to enable us to continue a similar clean-up process "on the next level". Looking forward to that...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2020-12-23 09:19:27

07wideeyes

Grivehn, I always find your posts stimulating, thought-provoking. And just because they don't always get much obvious response doesn't mean that nobody takes notice, sometimes there's simply not much to say or add. I hope you stick around: your contribution is appreciated in these weird times. Anyone not completely immersed in the matrix is gold dust on Earth just now. What's happened over this year is that it's all come to the surface, we see with crystal clarity the crap and nefariousness. I think most of us on this forum probably undergo some degree of trauma on a daily basis to see the blindness all around us - it remains difficult to believe. It seems we cannot do much single-handed, but maybe our efforts, even if it's mainly meditating etc are worth more than we think. Without being naive about it, I do subscribe to the 'Broken Shoes, do your thing' notion.

#7 2020-12-23 09:55:49

mitkobs

Earth is purgatory. Everyone here come to experience darkness(darkness means ignorance-not knowing) and learn important spiritual lessons that will make us grow as a soul faster than usual. This function of Earth as purgatory is kept this way for thousand of years. Now is time to take care finally for the planet. She is neglected heavily for this period filling for this function as purgatory. This planet cannot go on this way many more years, with such neglect and pollution and predatory exploitation of her resources for impossible economic growth and profit of egocentric greedy corporations. And people who are not ready within cannot live in higher dimensions. Have to be very strong as mind, unwavering morally, able and caring for the brother and sister and such lessons were learnt in this earthly school. Do not blame Federation, they are doing their job, you have to do yours. And your job is yours alone.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-23 11:23:07)

#8 2020-12-23 18:35:28

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

Earth is purgatory. Everyone here come to experience darkness(darkness means ignorance-not knowing) and learn important spiritual lessons that will make us grow as a soul faster than usual.

ro2778 wrote:

We sometimes get the message that evil must be contained here otherwise humanity would manifest its nightmares in the predominantly 5d galaxy. This now seems like a clever excuse to justify their containment. Maybe it was a reasonable argument at the start but now they lost control and the reason for this place has obviously morphed and multiplied depending on the perspective.

I'd see it like this: While @mitkobs describes the 5D Fed's narrative that Humans are evil and here to learn "hard lessons", I'd say that @Ro2778 nailed it quite well when saying that this narrative was invented with the purpose of keeping an unethical playground going that violates many of the 5D Fed's own rules. Their reason and supposed agenda I already described further up, and it is anything but "we came here to suffer" but instead is about selfish interests of the ones behind the abuse of Earth, Saturn and Humans/Lyrans for many millennia now, while the origin of the problem goes back to the Orion Wars between non-emotional and emotional races, in which the emotional races (Lyrans, Urmah, etc.) were hunted by the Regressives, but also by an artificial conflict within the 5D Fed between the less emotional races and the emotional races to cause dissent (which I consider "mind-control" by the Regressives).

So, instead of playing along their game and pointing at "Earth is like this and that" or "Humans are evil in nature", we need to realize that Gaia is a place of love and trying to break free from all this, and so should we Humans. And that only can happen through understanding the greater picture and self-empowerment, not by continuing the acceptance of the treacherous 5D Federation narrative against Humans.

ro2778 wrote:

Some of these regressive 5D beings live for hundreds of thousands of years, maybe millions. I imagine when they buy into the illusion of their reality they forget they are actors and believe it to be real. This is the same thing that happens to most of us but they don’t have the same environment that snaps them out of their illusion. So in this way I sympathise with the beings who play these evil roles, and in the end they are all just as worthy of spiritual uplifting and conscious expansion as anyone else. Indeed they are just another part of me, but further removed from the truth. And now that I’ve had this experience it helps me to better understand their purpose and their dilemma. The more enlightened one is said to be Enlil right - who seeded the Pleiades. So it is possible for them to realise the folly of their ways, indeed from the source perspective that’s a certainty as there is no dark source only love.

Yes, I would agree to that from a higher perspective they simply play their part in this, after all "to enjoy duality there needs to be a counterpart". But as with so many "PC game servers", in "free PvP open game worlds" the "PvPers" and "PKers" tend to destroy the game for the non-PvPers or those who like to play nice, because there's too much mundane power and riches to gain from negative actions with little to no negative impact, because it is them who have the violent power. Many "free PC game worlds" were destroyed by this, and so it was about to happen with the "Earth immersion game server" as well.

Luckily, the 7D+ Federation is not driven by greed and "paying customers", but wants a "happy balanced player base". So here comes the Starseeds army to clean up the "game world" - and lead it to freedom from the "PKs" again, and hopefully also to freedom from the unbearable "game management"...

#9 2020-12-24 07:26:03

mitkobs

Robert, I do not say that humans are evil, but not so experienced as souls. Evil is something else, intentionally to cause harm, to enjoy causing harm to others. Lack of experience is part of creating the soul. The soul do not create by itself by being inert. It is creative accumulative process and it is entirely mental(consciousness) process. We are all creators of our reality, this is a fact. We create always every second with all our creative powers, even in 3D when is hard to see what we create with our thoughts/emotions/beliefs in long run.
Soul is equal to conscience. When we start to develop conscience the spark of our soul is ignited. And after that it is dedicated work, work on yourself, work with others, work with environment. Creating balance and harmony in everything, fair relationships, sustainable societies.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-24 07:28:35)

#10 2020-12-24 07:45:03

Happy

Wow mitkobs, that's good. smile Reminds me of one of the earliest videos by Gosia:

Swaruu [36:32]: "Self-responsibility is always the key. Have the maturity to make your own decisions and to create your own reality. Do not accept that of others just because they come from a position of socially accepted authority and therefore Matrix. Creating your own value system and your own Universe is the key."

(From the video: "Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu)")

#11 2020-12-24 08:41:19

mitkobs

Happy, yes. More responsibility equals with higher position in the Divine matrix. This higher position is all about serving others, the world(universe) and beings are united in mind to serve the Divine matrix. More you serve you get closer to understand the Creator of Everything, how the Matrix function, how the absoluteness works emerging as absolute universal harmony.

I can recognize this Creator in everyone who is able to take full responsibility about Everything, about the whole universe. This responsibility is not in words, but in actions, total energetic dedication to what is happening as a whole.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-24 08:50:40)

#12 2020-12-24 21:15:48

I think the name of the game here is efficiency. I have just stumbled upon Swaruu, and these forums, but everything I have heard and read so far feels very much aligned with what I have experienced in my cleanest channelings.

In my own understanding, thermodynamics is the way of the Universe. Given that efficiency is the only property to reach for in a thermodynamic system, I can only assume it is the one reason anything plays out in any given way. With perspective being the sentient divide pertinent to this conversation, let me attempt to abridge with basic origination and continuum logic:

The paradox (an irrational binary expression by which an infinite spectrum of contrasting novelty inevitably emerges) is the essential source of all universal existence, and as such can only create harmonic paradoxes, so everything and every experience is paradoxical. We must surrender to know control, we must seek inward to have clarity outward, we must give freedom to know commitment, etc...

We are fast approaching at least 3 major singularity conditions: Technological (AI), Spiritual (Communication, forgiveness, recovery from self-abuse), and extraterrestrial (understanding our place in the universe, even in part)

These 3 conditions are, by my estimation, bound to happen simultaneously. Indeed, I believe that the achievement of General (and by way of inevitability, superintelligent) AI is the only milestone separating humans from the galaxy, or any species for that matter. It is the natural thermodynamic path of least resistance for sentience to attempt to expand and replicate itself, as in art or technology.

"It's always darkest before dawn"

Our rock bottom moment as a species, or iteration of fruiting body sentience, was certainly WWII, and specifically nuclear annihilation of humans. This moment we saw our potential end, a sobering moment of clarity apexing thousands of years of expanding abuse. Paradoxically, WWII saw the invention of the first computer to crack the nazi code. The accidental synthesis of LSD correlates closely to the first Trinity test site detonations, and the accidental first self-dosage followed the nuclear detonations of Japan by roughly 90 days, after 5 years of storage. LSD was proven to cure alcoholism 95% of the time with one 500 microgram dose, which is complete statistical inversion when compared to the recovery rate of 5% with or without intervention. If humans suffer from any disease, it is most certainly addiction to control, power, fear and abuse. Since the events of WWII, humanities timeline can be tracked to be in obvious recovery, and this can be attributed not only to being confronted with our own abysmally destructive potential in the most frightening way imaginable, but also thanks to any galactic witnesses present or called, as well as the graceful arrival of wide-spread psychedelic use and the inevitability of technological expansion by all forces forgiving or abusive.

Our cycle approaches maturation, and there is no waste.

#13 2020-12-25 07:29:40

mitkobs

I would like to explain why I think Earth is purgatory and the best way is to take a glance of the 7 deadly sins that are not sins, but degrading passions. Everyone who is living as human in 3D is subjected to these very dangerous passions. They are deadly because with succumbing to any of them, some of them or all of them is literally killing our conscience or soul. They are addictive and are attracting our attention strongly in their direction making us losing our energy in the activities these passions represent. You can check these "deadly sins" more online and check yourself to what degree you are influenced by them or free of them. They are also known as the 7 seals of the soul - because they can entrap(lock) people in the illusion matrix for many incarnations. In my opinion the most hard lesson of these passions is the Pride. And have to understand pride in the right way what pride really is. It is the original sin or mistake or choice, take it as you wish. Pride means division(segregation) - "I am better than you, you are lower than me. You are nothing compered to my greatness and that's why I am all deserving to have everything, to live like a king and you deserve to live like a sheep/slave/victim". Think about that, this is how the Matrix of 3D were founded with this division on two opposites(mainly two but can be more than two) that are meant in this context to fight each other perpetually to their spiritual death of the soul or awe(enlightenment and end of the lessons).

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-25 08:10:42)

#14 2020-12-25 08:14:12

mitkobs

This purgatory is positive thing because we come here to test ourselves how strong in Spirit we are. We incarnate in 3D to see how durable/resilient we are to the greatest dangers/fears possible thrown to our attention. And most important is to find our absolute center within that is beyond space/time, beyond any condition. This is what is called internal peace, everlasting peace within. That is the seat of the soul and the essence of the Creator. Peace and unconditional love.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-25 08:17:39)

#15 2020-12-25 18:44:26

mitkobs wrote:

I would like to explain why I think Earth is purgatory and the best way is to take a glance of the 7 deadly sins that are not sins, but degrading passions. Everyone who is living as human in 3D is subjected to these very dangerous passions. They are deadly because with succumbing to any of them, some of them or all of them is literally killing our conscience or soul. They are addictive and are attracting our attention strongly in their direction making us losing our energy in the activities these passions represent. You can check these "deadly sins" more online and check yourself to what degree you are influenced by them or free of them. They are also known as the 7 seals of the soul - because they can entrap(lock) people in the illusion matrix for many incarnations. In my opinion the most hard lesson of these passions is the Pride. And have to understand pride in the right way what pride really is. It is the original sin or mistake or choice, take it as you wish. Pride means division(segregation) - "I am better than you, you are lower than me. You are nothing compered to my greatness and that's why I am all deserving to have everything, to live like a king and you deserve to live like a sheep/slave/victim". Think about that, this is how the Matrix of 3D were founded with this division on two opposites(mainly two but can be more than two) that are meant in this context to fight each other perpetually to their spiritual death of the soul or awe(enlightenment and end of the lessons).

I consider Sun Tzu Scripture, and find it safer to assume everything else potentially deceptive to an unpredictable degree of subtlety and danger.

The only sin I can possibly identify is the pursuit of control, which is consequently the revocation of freedom from both self and subject. Freedom, or unconditional forgiveness, which are one in the same, is the only gift "God" or source or ET/spiritual creater ever loved you with. To sell or sacrifice that gift is to seek suffering directly and manifest it in those vulnerable to you.

That being said, I don't necessarily disagree with you about Earth being a test or proving ground of sorts, a place for growth and intimate understanding. I just believe we should be clear on what conditions define health and disease. If we are to heal ourselves, we must know our nature; not that which has been imposed on us, but that which exists naturally without abusive interruption.

Humans are all powerful and deeply connected when they are "sealed" through attachment to a community built on love (attention, appreciation, and unconditional forgiveness) as in a non-abusive tribe, many of whom have no word for Father nor any concept of spouse, but are no less attached to any member.

To relate back to the OP, which I tried to do in my previous post, I think the real point of our predicament and the utter lack of physical intervention, even that of a healthy example, is to gain the internal intuition amongst ourselves as an intercommunicative species capable of sharing thoughts as on this very board. Meanwhile, things LOOK scary, but we're still in recovery. A relapse would look like WWIII, and I personally can't see the Earthen spirit allowing such dramatic waste, especially with a bounty so close to harvest. If we weren't scared, if we weren't under pressure and personally bothered by these circumstances, how would they change?

I wouldn't expect any intervention as long as we are in any danger of relapse, save the absolute minimum necessary amount of intervention to prevent it. We starseeds must intervene with our own example, and the larger we can grow natural loving community, the greater that example will impress.

#16 2020-12-26 07:35:14

mitkobs

So what is control? It is deep down fear. They want to control others because they fear what others may do if they are free. It is egocentric fear, for own life, possessions, own family, own group. It is again division - me against you. We and our group against you and your group vilifying each other and fighting. It is another addictive very dangerous game. People with big capitals fall in this trap, to want to control everyone and everything in order to keep their capitals and to impose their will, to control the outcome.

Another point. We are the Creators, there is nothing that can stand against us and beat us if we know truly who we are. We can pass through anything, through the greatest challenges, through the greatest suffering, not that we can survive, but we can pass with dignity and integrity, expanding immensely our souls. 

Darkness is the ultimate challenge for starting to become a Creator of own reality. It grounds you to the level of nothing/nobody and help you eliminate your possible dark side and to become absolute in some very important qualities of character.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-26 07:37:10)

#17 2020-12-26 07:50:33

Happy

That was a good one, mitkobs. Thank you. smile  - reminds me of the saying "it's the small things in life that matter the most..."

#18 2020-12-26 07:52:34

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

So what is control? It is deep down fear.

There are may more ways of control than simply fear, e.g. ways of influencing via "love" (e.g. family/partner/pet, wanting what seems best for another) or "mind-control" (inducing habits - thus works utterly without fear but e.g. through incentives to go to indoctrination centers). The common denominator here is that these are external influences, and most often undesired ones that only "slipped in" due to lack of awareness.

Insofar, the in my view only valid approach to personal freedom is to always firstly observe and secondly question oneself about actions, thoughts or emotions to find out if those are coming from the true inner self or from external influences. And then it is time to make a decision about how to act and not blindly or habitually give in to the many external influences that try to control one's life.

This path not only is key for awakening and being self-responsible, but it is such freedom that is needed to become the true self and by that living one's life as one wishes instead of getting told how to live.

#19 2020-12-26 08:09:19

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

"[...] firstly observe and secondly question oneself about actions, thoughts or emotions to find out if those are coming from the true inner self or from external influences. And then it is time to make a decision about how to act [...]"

This is a very close approximation to what I understand as the more mundane concept of "reflection". Thank you, Robert. smile

#20 2020-12-26 08:41:43

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

So what is control? It is deep down fear.

There are may more ways of control than simply fear, e.g. ways of influencing via "love" (e.g. family/partner/pet, wanting what seems best for another) or "mind-control" (inducing habits - thus works utterly without fear but e.g. through incentives to go to indoctrination centers). The common denominator here is that these are external influences, and most often undesired ones that only "slipped in" due to lack of awareness.

This is brilliant, Robert. I agree with both you and mitkobs here, only to say that I believe even all the examples one could possibly imagine where fear didn't apparently dictate control, I'd argue it was indeed fear, just far more subtle and perhaps further removed. I'm pretty sure fear is the only thing which can desire control, and I'm also pretty sure that fear is the only thing which can activate the ego, be that fear insecurity or a potential loss of power, as in love or indoctrination.

Fear is/can be subtle, which is part of its incredible danger. Fear is also perfectly natural, though it is unnatural to live in fear. The paradoxical constant for fear is ignorance, that is to say two sides of the same coin, co-created interdependency. Fear is therefore obviously combatted with information, but for the paradox to break down, the scared individual must surrender.

If control is the original (and perhaps only) sin, then surrender is key to salvation.

#21 2020-12-26 08:43:39

mitkobs

Fear is the base of darkness, the reason of the separation, the opposite energy of the unconditional love. Fear in general is created with convincing in one initial lie-illusion. That we are not the Creators of our reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-26 08:44:09)

#22 2020-12-26 08:49:52

mitkobs wrote:

Fear is the base of darkness, the reason of the separation, the opposite energy of the unconditional love. Fear in general is created with convincing in one initial lie-illusion. That we are not the Creators of our reality.

Darkness is what gives light definition. Without both, is there not only a void?

#23 2020-12-26 09:16:42

Happy

Right then, we have

- the eroniously directed human development (from the Federation),
  - control & fear,
  - the breaking of contracts ("sin") and deceptive manipulation,
  - "freedom",
  - the defining features of a human being (its limits and separation from everything that it's not).

There almost a progression there...

And Starfeather... the term "surrender" is very loaded these days. It's the very thing the individual needs to do according to the globalists/technocrats. This understood as subordinating to the 'protective measures' dictated from the Davos environment, of course. But I see your point as in order to progress, we need to let go of the strings that tie us down and stop us from broader positive interaction and creative expansion. And welcome to the forum, by the way. smile

#24 2020-12-26 12:19:26

mitkobs

Shaman Starfeather wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Darkness is what gives light definition. Without both, is there not only a void?

What you say, people often say when they want to defend darkness as something crucial for the existence. And it is crucial but for the phenomenal world because between light and darkness what is between is possible, the shape, the image all things have.

In my case under darkness I mean the human condition of confusion on Earth, the 3D matrix reality that is based on not knowing for sure that we are the Source. And all subsequent stories of this initial self made and implied ignorance.

So fear comes after this ignorance. And fear is the lowest energy possible, the absolute negative and when people are in fear they create more darkness in their reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-26 12:24:07)

#25 2020-12-26 12:29:53

mitkobs

ro2778 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

In my opinion the most hard lesson of these passions is the Pride. And have to understand pride in the right way what pride really is. It is the original sin or mistake or choice, take it as you wish.

Interesting point on pride, which made me think of the saying 'pride comes before a fall'.

In my view the original sin is revealed in the garden of eden, where adam eats the forbidden fruit and is cast out. There are CA videos which explain this means the Mu Taygetean's gave knowledge to the Adam i.e., the manipulated humans of Atlantis, so those Adams who were corrupted with this knowledge were cast out, ultimately to perish in the wilderness. Except they survived. I agree that's a valid perspective but I also subscribe to a more metaphysical interpretation of the garden of eden story.

That is, in the garden, Adam and Eve are creators, they are aware that everything is made by them, what seems to be the external world is merely a reflection of their being. As it is today for all of us. However, the original sin or pride was believing the external world to be separate from them. And then the fall was buying into the illusion, which cast them into a world, they no longer seemed to control and the creators became the creatures of that world. This is where humanity is today, they have fallen into the illusory "real world", seemingly victims of the world of events.

Pride is the first reason for fragmentation of the One. Why the One is fragmented and how that can be done? Only with illusions-lies, ideas that are not true, but still they make realities that seems totally real and authentic.

Board footer