You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-01 05:32:28

Eldon Deluz

The Live Stream With Gossia and Aneeka

REF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOeL6nMzhh8 (Questions for Anéeka of Temmer (Taygeta - Pleiades) - LIVE)

Truly this was an amazing video/chat. I hope you plan to do these more often. At one point I was sitting there thinking “is this really happening are we really giving questions to another life form, another version of us, another person from another planet, another solar system, another galaxy?” Of course, the belief was already there, but even taking this baby step of chatting with another like this, the enormity of it, the mind-bending reality was awe-inspiring. I was truly moved, amazed, and changed. So thank you, Anéeka, Gosia, and the team! Gosia, Dale, Robert, I think I got a small sense of what it was like for you when you first started your chats. ¡¡¡Wow!!! More Please!

The only thing I can say about the live stream aside from encouraging those to watch it. Is I was very grateful that the question I had early on was finally asked at the end. That question or observation was in regards to “free will” and the solutions to the issue of population and what can be done. Immediately I think most everybody in this forum would also see that releasing hidden tech could easily solve the problem, but the so-called “elites” hold complete control over it and will not. Therefore the glaringly obvious solution is that they don’t get to choose. If the federation is truly abiding by free will then, the sheer numbers of people wanting this solution would override the few elite’s free wills of wanting to hold onto it. The response gave some insight into this as it is being considered but also why it may not come to light. It was not fully explored and if I had one quest, I would love to ask Anéeka to expand on this more.

Thank you ever so much once again,

Eldon DeLuz

#2 2021-01-02 05:14:57

Gosia
Administrator

Re: The Live Stream With Gossia and Aneeka

Thank you for being there! Even after 3 years of this contact experience, I still marvel at this communication!!

Kind regards,
Gosia smile)

#3 2021-01-05 13:09:38

Gosia wrote:

Thank you for being there! Even after 3 years of this contact experience, I still marvel at this communication!!

Kind regards,
Gosia smile)

Billion Galactic Thanks Gosia and Robert for all the great videos.

have a great day always,

Enoch.

un abrazo.

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:27:40)

#4 2021-01-11 13:11:16

07wideeyes

On the U-tube community section of Cosmic Agency, Gosia says there will be more 'news' updates today from Aneeka and Alenym and from very high levels. 'Super hot' info she says. Early evening in the USA, something like that, she says. OK, even as someone in UK, I know that early evening in NY is past midnight in LA! I guess she doesn't really know when. Whatever, it should be super hot, super interesting....

Board footer