You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-02 14:21:25

Happy

Our Alcyone dilemma

We are all waiting for some info on Alenym's organized meeting between the Alcyone Council and the "rebel races," announced by Anéeka on December 27th, 2020. It may be shared or not, but we'll soon know I guess. smile

We immediately became excited by these news. It means we may relate to some other benevolent part of the Federation up there. A part where we are acknowledged as sovereign beings, replete with the potentiality of our souls, combined with our genetic composition.

Previously, Gosia has been quite adamant in stating that not everything is 'love-and-light' up there in orbit; that 5D-life is a physical life with its own mundane chores and deliberations. In the interview of Gosia by Jean Claude, on 28th December 2020, she touched on this "Love-and-Light" designation again. She stressed again that it is the "lower" parts of the  Federation that's not just love-and-light. My own take from this is, that it's reasonable to say that the higher Federation could be described as "love and light." Though it doesn't free us from making an effort to understand what this really means.

Remember... what we've been so frustrated with lately, is that the 'lower' Federation don't seem to relate to our individual experiences. And we've come to understand that what frustrates the entire population on Earth these days, is caused by our silent (or ignorant) "consent" in being ruled by the cabal. But it's also been emphasized that what we understand as 'ascension' is an individual journey; when we "wake up," we increase our frequencies individually. An aspect of this is perhaps what Yazhi gave us, just after she ascended from a 6D consciousness last year - that the higher frequencies indeed comprise a more in-depth or broader perspective than the lower 5D, on what the individual experiences on Earth entail.

My own take on this is, that we're probably given a return-question back from the Alcyone Council. They want to know if we really wish to end the kind of reality we're living in. And that is a difficult multi-layered question. My own focus in this is, that we live in what can be called a "Free Will regime" here on Earth. Whenever we have touched upon the reasons why the Federation don't intervene when harm and suffering has been perpetrated, we're told that this is because of free will. They have no right to intervene on that, and they respect that very much.

The question becomes clearer in this light, but not less difficult. Does "ending 3D reality" mean that all immersions will be extracted - snap? Does it mean human civilization, built on the corrupted leadership of the cabal, will end - snap? Does it mean a complete undoing of the present human experience on Earth - snap? What does 'throwing in the towel' really means?

In short: Does humanity of Earth have a future? To what extent is this future based on the continuity of the present regime? To what extent is it based on what we don't know? What does Love and Light have to say in this? What does your Love and Light - your essence in Heart - say in this? smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-01-02 15:57:11

Quaintlove369

Re: Our Alcyone dilemma

Happy you ask a lot of good questions. Honestly, I'm unsure if the outcome of the "Legal conflict" between the Alcyone Council and the Regressive bits of the Federation will bear any substantial fruit. They really are splitting hairs with the idea of not intervening for our benefit, but will twist their rules when it is to their liking. I think human civilization will mostly likely go under big changes, but it won't be instant-no snapping. It'll most likely become a planetary project of sorts- putting everything and everyone in the right places.

#3 2021-01-02 16:21:44

Robert369

While I agree with the above assessment, I think that most of Humanity at this point still too brainwashed and thus nowhere near being able to answer the question of what they really want, because most people are so disconnected that not only they wouldn't know what they truly want, but they also wouldn't able to discern their own wishes from desires that come from external programmings.

Hence my take is that Humanity simply needs time to mature by being allowed actual free will to be able to grow own thoughts for their future. At this time, due to all the mind-control going on Humanity is not granted free will at all, so asking such question would mean that the ones asking do not understand the situation on Earth.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-01-03 09:09:13

mitkobs

Realistically if the Earth need to be cleansed energetically and physically that have to be done by the Cabal as they are ruling now this planet and they are responsible in a big way where it is going. The Cabal have to organize this purification and have to organize it properly and fast without causing genocide and aiming at global state dictatorship. They have to reorganize their structures and goals very fast. And if they do not do it, Earth herself and her parents our Sun and other Suns will do that their way. We will not let another planet to be destroyed, not on our watch. And we will not let a global genocide to be orchestrated by handful of power hungry psychopaths that happen to rule the world in this time-space line.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-03 09:09:52)

#5 2021-01-03 10:17:57

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Realistically if the Earth need to be cleansed energetically and physically that have to be done by the Cabal as they are ruling now this planet and they are responsible in a big way where it is going. The Cabal have to organize this purification and have to organize it properly and fast without causing genocide and aiming at global state dictatorship. They have to reorganize their structures and goals very fast. And if they do not do it, Earth herself and her parents our Sun and other Suns will do that their way. We will not let another planet to be destroyed, not on our watch. And we will not let a global genocide to be orchestrated by handful of power hungry psychopaths that happen to rule the world in this time-space line.

Sorry, but that in my view is a silly thought because it is the cabals that have created the energetic trash situation, not only in regards to the people but for all the planet, e.g. by having destroyed the positive energy network of the ley lines that spanned the planet and having turned it into a negative energy network instead (this was lifted in 2012). At the same time the cabals have enslaved humanity for various purposes, for work and ressources but also including humans as a food/energy source not only for personal use (e.g. food, satanic rituals) but even for exporting them to the galaxy.

So, asking these cabals to do anything beneficial is totally off, and I truly have no idea how you could even get the thought the that cabals would assist in their own removal, because they need the low frequency/energy environment to survive.

As result of the above, helps needs to be coming from almost any other sources but these cabals, preferably through self-empowerment and making use of our creator-god abilities that can somewhat easily get re-enabled during these times of a positive energy influx.

In fact, we shouldn't even rely as little on ET help as possible because it was most of those ETs that have been watching and even actively participating in the oppression/enslavement of Humanity and Gaia/Earth for many past millennia. The few actually helpful ETs out there are more than sufficient to empower Humanity to liberate themselves - and it is currently in progress.

This being said, anyone asking for "help" at this time is missing the view on the greater picture of worldly and non-worldly ongoings, because everything is going not only in the right direction, but it even does so much faster than anticipated by most:

Final victory is much closer than what all the media lies and and censorship suggest, because the actual world situation is different than touted by them. Behind the scenes most of the war is already won and we can assume the main battle to take place right now in January 2021 (which addresses the Covid issue and some remaining regressive ET problems), while the whole battle should be won at the end of Q1/2021 plus-minus possible minor delays. This means that latest mid-year we will be facing lots of major changes in the world.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-01-03 11:08:54

mitkobs

I just said what have to be done and who is responsible(on top) for the situation. Realistically cabal will not take responsibility and will not do anything substantial for resolving of the accumulated situation. If they are predominately regressive and feed of darkness they will continue to do what they do - power, control, fear. Federation also will not do anything openly, they might do it covertly in ways that no one can suspect any intervention. I do not know if that is enough in any terms. Then, the people as individuals, would they do something in this direction. Some are doing, but they are more exception than the rule. And average people are heavily manipulated by the cabal's agendas and do its bidding because they are not mature enough to take control and responsibility for their own lives. Then what is left, who will resolve the accumulated situation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-03 11:11:51)

#7 2021-01-03 11:30:50

Robert369

I fear that you didn't understand or believe what I wrote about the current situation: The battle is almost over and the cabals nearly destroyed. When that is finished within the next couple of months, the manipulation will end and everyone will be able to freely participate in the global frequency raise as they wish, that is, unlike the few awakened ones now, many will wake up and work on a better future, while some who prefer to stick to a 3D'ish learning process will go elsewhere for those experiences.

In short: Once the cabals and their puppet masters are down, everyone is free to decide how to continue, which for some naturally will only be able to happen after they awaken sufficiently. And while these people (possibly the masses) will need/get time for their process, meanwhile the already awakened ones will take control of the planet and prepare it in a positive way. This process already is beyond being reversible.

Everyone is best advised to focus on such a positive outcome and prepare oneself for the upcoming changes, and if possible also spread this understanding, by that eliminating the negative/fearful energies that might energetically slow down the unstoppable positive development.

#8 2021-01-03 11:59:29

Happy

smile

I think there's a basic foundation in mitkobs' perspective here. And I think it's about energies/frequencies - like you touch upon, Robert. I mean no disrespect in this (- on the contrary!), and you almost explain it yourself:

Robert369 wrote:

"[...]turned it into a negative energy network instead (this was lifted in 2012)."

This was due to the raised frequencies on Earth, not? Those frequencies don't only work on the leylines. They work on us individuals, too. On our mentalities, psyche, genes, perceptions, understanding, and more.

Robert369 wrote:

"So, asking these cabals to do anything beneficial is totally off, and I truly have no idea how you could even get the thought the that cabals would assist in their own removal, because they need the low frequency/energy environment to survive."

You are one of (if not the) the most knowledgeable people here in the forum, and I think you actually grasp this idea better than most - if you are willing to.

Robert... the cabal were mostly born into it, like we were on our own paths. There's a lot of them, and they are individuals, too. Which means there is a diversity of energies, abilities, attitudes and thinking among them. And this includes intent.

It's like saying "the church say this" and "science say that", while none of them said a word; It's always people - individuals - who say something. And it's like this with the "cabal", too. Now, this isn't to say that there aren't individuals with malevolent intent, identifying with what you state:

Robert369 wrote:

"At the same time the cabals have enslaved humanity for various purposes, for work and resources but also including humans as a food/energy source not only for personal use (e.g. food, satanic rituals) but even for exporting them to the galaxy."

This needs to stop, and it will - somehow. It means the removal of those conditioned to do these atrocities from our societies. This is what we understand as justice. But justice in its most fundamental sense is a balancing of energies. (This is why Justitia sometimes is pictured blindfolded with a pair of scales in her hand; the blindfold points to "equality under the law", while the scales depict the balance).

justice-judgmental-justitia-justitia-horizontal-sword-tie-blindfold-woman-person-thumbnail.jpg

Our understanding of judgment really is impaired, however, and it is possible that the situation was allowed to become as it is, exactly because it was slowly warped upon time.

The strongest judge there is, is the Self. Once the perpetrator realize why what he did was wrong, there's no other real judge than himself. Any incarceration don't change the imbalance in the energies created by his deeds. Nor does any fine. These are just the society's or the victim's revenge, which is negativity reflected by negativity. When it comes to energies: One wrong deed never made another wrong deed right. And the result of this realization makes him seek out the true source for his deeds - as in his deepest sorrow he sees that balance is not restored until he is able to correct that. And he understands that he can only find it within himself.

When he finds it, he knows that what he did to the other(s), he really did to himself. And if that is not wisdom, I don't know what is... smile

#9 2021-01-03 12:21:52

mitkobs

Robert369 the so called average person is the cabal as well. It will be very difficult to almost impossible to re-educate grown in their mind people. Supposedly we have the opportunity and the power to change the global political system and create new better living conditions. That will make some positive impact on the lives on everyone, but people with old limited victim mentality will not be so coherent with the new reality because their values, their programs are different and they will suffer the new conditions. Let's hope higher cosmic energies to make some really good changes and initiatives for changes of the so called average person.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-03 12:24:42)

#10 2021-01-03 13:03:41

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

"[...]turned it into a negative energy network instead (this was lifted in 2012)."

This was due to the raised frequencies on Earth, not? Those frequencies don't only work on the leylines. They work on us individuals, too. On our mentalities, psyche, genes, perceptions, understanding, and more.

The negative frequency grid was removed by both technical/constructional means of powerful beings that worked on it for millennia already as preparation, and through the energetic overpowering by a single energetically mighty individual in 2012 that also drove most of the negative masters off the planet.

This means that after millennia of having a negative energy grid, Gaia/Earth finally has a positive grid again. This was one of the most important yet most unknown ongoings for all the current ascension process, because it was this grid that prevented previous ascension energy cycles (those 26k years) to ever reach our planet.

Anything that happened afterwards is "merely" the normal ascension process (e.g. as you described the leylines effect, which with Gaia's original positive energy grid would be the normal condition) due to the incoming energies, though it still required quite a bit of outside help due to the still existing oppression and mind-control. But even that is almost overcome now - we shall look foward to the next couple of months to see it happen !

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

"So, asking these cabals to do anything beneficial is totally off, and I truly have no idea how you could even get the thought the that cabals would assist in their own removal, because they need the low frequency/energy environment to survive."

You are one of (if not the) the most knowledgeable people here in the forum, and I think you actually grasp this idea better than most - if you are willing to.

Robert... the cabal were mostly born into it, like we were on our own paths. There's a lot of them, and they are individuals, too. Which means there is a diversity of energies, abilities, attitudes and thinking among them. And this includes intent.

It's like saying "the church say this" and "science say that", while none of them said a word; It's always people - individuals - who say something. And it's like this with the "cabal", too. Now, this isn't to say that there aren't individuals with malevolent intent, identifying with what you state:

Robert369 wrote:

"At the same time the cabals have enslaved humanity for various purposes, for work and resources but also including humans as a food/energy source not only for personal use (e.g. food, satanic rituals) but even for exporting them to the galaxy."

This needs to stop, and it will - somehow. It means the removal of those conditioned to do these atrocities from our societies. This is what we understand as justice. But justice in its most fundamental sense is a balancing of energies. (This is why Justitia sometimes is pictured blindfolded with a pair of scales in her hand; the blindfold points to "equality under the law", while the scales depict the balance).

I agree to all of the above, yet I need to say that everyone who got caught in these spider-webs of deception, lies and resulting mind-control did so by intention as to make the experience of being either blinded or evil, depending on the side one chose to live.

This is, because the Higher Self can decide freely (within the limits of the frequency spectrum of the respective soul) what experiences to gather and when/where/how to incarnate a soul (it might have several in the game), meaning that nobody is born "incarnating into a certain environment against his/her will" but at best against his/her perceived will from the lower viewpoint of being incarnated, while in fact the Higher Self selected this starting point for a certain experience path within which then free will can be exerted.

And while low frequency incarnations lack this option, those who are sufficiently connected to their Higher Self (needs raising one's frequency) can at some point "see" (which is more like feel through inner knowing) the purpose of their incarnation and follow the flow of things because the Higher Self will directly lead one to the goal of incarnation - if one is able to drop all those silly indoctrinations/habits and lives purely from within.

Happy wrote:

Our understanding of judgment really is impaired, however, and it is possible that the situation was allowed to become as it is, exactly because it was slowly warped upon time.

The strongest judge there is, is the Self. Once the perpetrator realize why what he did was wrong, there's no other real judge than himself. Any incarceration don't change the imbalance in the energies created by his deeds. Nor does any fine. These are just the society's or the victim's revenge, which is negativity reflected by negativity. When it comes to energies: One wrong deed never made another wrong deed right. And the result of this realization makes him seek out the true source for his deeds - as in his deepest sorrow he sees that balance is not restored until he is able to correct that. And he understands that he can only find it within himself.

When he finds it, he knows that what he did to the other(s), he really did to himself. And if that is not wisdom, I don't know what is... smile

I would like to add that the various Higher Selves "up there" are in agreement about the roles that they send their souls into, knowing that one of them plays a "bad guy" and another plays a "victim" - just to possibly swap roles for their next incarnation game. This being said, from this higher perspective there is no real "good and evil" because it is what the Higher Selves wishes to experience to grow/mature the various souls under their control, and one cannot experience "being a victim" if there's no volunteer to "play the bad guy".

Without such volunteers, who by playing an evil role sacrifice a part of their soul's development to higher frequencies, it might end like this:

HS1: "Hey, I wish my soul to be a victim of <insert nasty stuff> ! Anyone wanting to be my counter part ?"
HS2: "No thanks, I want my souls to grow and not to devolve back, find someone else for this crap.

So, from a higher viewpoint playing an evil character is a sacrifice because getting a deeply low frequency "fixed up again" is a tough process and will require a lot of incarnations.

#11 2021-01-03 13:07:32

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Robert369 the so called average person is the cabal as well. It will be very difficult to almost impossible to re-educate grown in their mind people. Supposedly we have the opportunity and the power to change the global political system and create new better living conditions. That will make some positive impact on the lives on everyone, but people with old limited victim mentality will not be so coherent with the new reality because their values, their programs are different and they will suffer the new conditions. Let's hope higher cosmic energies to make some really good changes and initiatives for changes of the so called average person.

Yes, what you say is pretty much what Swaruu ment when she said "Everyone who is not joining your side is your enemy!" which sounds harsh but is nothing but the truth because they constantly support the cabalistic system and help it with their very energy to oppress not only him/herself but also all others.

As for those "unchangeable people": They will simply die out when the environmental/collective frequency is too high for them, because they cannot sustain their life in such any longer. Besides that, their world view is so incompatible that they will die of their own anger. In the end, this means that the process of "getting a world with better people" will take a couple of decades until all those who cannot or do not want to adapt are died out.

#12 2021-01-03 13:32:22

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

[...] I need to say that everyone who got caught in these spider-webs of deception, lies and resulting mind-control did so by intention as to make the experience of being either blinded or evil, depending on the side one chose to live.

The intent becomes activated only if one understands that an alternative is a real choice. This is what I meant by being born into it; some (if not many) didn't get the choice. And even if they had it, they never were made aware that they had it. This is a very real situation for the (sadly) many subjected to MKULTRA from an early age. And while living our lives down here, I don't think we ever really were in position to evaluate or 'judge' a soul's choice.

#13 2021-01-03 13:54:03

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

[...] I need to say that everyone who got caught in these spider-webs of deception, lies and resulting mind-control did so by intention as to make the experience of being either blinded or evil, depending on the side one chose to live.

The intent becomes activated only if one understands that an alternative is a real choice. This is what I meant by being born into it; some (if not many) didn't get the choice. And even if they had it, they never were made aware that they had it. This is a very real situation for the (sadly) many subjected to MKULTRA from an early age. And while living our lives down here, I don't think we ever really were in position to evaluate or 'judge' a soul's choice.

The Higher Self is beyond space and time, meaning that it can see what kind of incarnation with which possible futures await a soul before sending it into the game. This means that if someone faced with any kind of positive or negative circumstances, these have been foreseen as an intended possible experience for the Higher Self.

In fact, the Higher Self usually has not only different souls but even the same soul running in many parallel timelines as to collect multiple - if not all possible ! - experiences at the same time. To understand how this works one needs to remember that time doesn't exist at the HS level and is only perceived while incarnated, but in fact everything is happened at the same location and instant because there is only one such "up there", which is then broken down at lower densities to allow making differentiated experiences.

#14 2021-01-03 14:37:34

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

This means that if someone faced with any kind of positive or negative circumstances, these have been foreseen as an intended possible experience for the Higher Self.

This is a deterministic understanding of life in a free-will zone. As such, it invalidates any learning-curve or experiential growth, since it rationalizes (and even justifies) a choice of malevolence, despite knowing why the opposite is the right thing to do. In a deterministic world, learning and integration become irrelevant, as causality resides outside of our perception.

Robert369 wrote:

[...] one needs to remember that time doesn't exist at the HS level and is only perceived while incarnated [...].

Isn't there a difference between no-time and perception of several timelines? I strongly suspect the latter is the case on the higher levels - that time indeed exists there, although perceived differently from how we perceive it. smile

#15 2021-01-03 15:05:17

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

This means that if someone faced with any kind of positive or negative circumstances, these have been foreseen as an intended possible experience for the Higher Self.

This is a deterministic understanding of life in a free-will zone. As such, it invalidates any learning-curve or experiential growth, since it rationalizes (and even justifies) a choice of malevolence, despite knowing why the opposite is the right thing to do. In a deterministic world, learning and integration become irrelevant, as causality resides outside of our perception.

Robert369 wrote:

[...] one needs to remember that time doesn't exist at the HS level and is only perceived while incarnated [...].

Isn't there a difference between no-time and perception of several timelines? I strongly suspect the latter is the case on the higher levels - that time indeed exists there, although perceived differently from how we perceive it. smile

You are correct in both, and the solution to both is that "knowing and seeing things" from a higher perspective is different from "experiencing things" while incarnated. It is the latter experiences that allow personal growth on a soul level while the former allows to select where/when/what to experience; both together allow "Higher Self growth".

I'd compare it to building a children playground: Whatever one builds, the games and experiences that the children that make use of the playground are beyond the one who built the playground or sees it, because most of these experiences are based on having right the limited view of an incarnation and not the global overview and knowledge - and that's what incarnations are for, allowing experiences that cannot be had otherwise.

#16 2021-01-03 15:36:32

Happy

Except... that in our material world, causality is considered to be within our world - not outside of it.

Which means that those "caught in these spider-webs of deception, lies and resulting mind-control" by another's intent cannot be judged as if the intent was their own from soul's perspective.

In this world, as it works from our perspective, a child cannot be held responsible for the parents' decision to have a child.

- which ultimately means that many who are involved with the cabal cannot be held responsible, even if they had a choice with a corresponding intent activated - before they were born. If that is the reason they are held responsible, we make the world deterministic and eliminate the validity of our learning curves.

#17 2021-01-03 16:10:34

Robert369

Happy wrote:

Except... that in our material world, causality is considered to be within our world - not outside of it.

Which means that those "caught in these spider-webs of deception, lies and resulting mind-control" by another's intent cannot be judged as if the intent was their own from soul's perspective.

In this world, as it works from our perspective, a child cannot be held responsible for the parents' decision to have a child.

- which ultimately means that many who are involved with the cabal cannot be held responsible, even if they had a choice with a corresponding intent activated - before they were born. If that is the reason they are held responsible, we make the world deterministic and eliminate the validity of our learning curves.

I shall agree and disagree at the same time, because this depends on the view level:

• From within the incarnation the free will is broken through mind-control because "freedom" and "human rights" are assumed to be normal

• From outside of the incarnation this is the intended experience of having the free will taken away and how life is without free will or in unknowing servitude

• From a higher view, both parties agreed on this game of victim-perpetrator duality and oftentimes switch sides, or play both sides in parallel using different souls; in fact, it might even be the same Higher Self using different soul incarnations to play out the dualistic circumstances with itself

• From an even higher view, duality is only perceived and doesn't exist, because we are all One and everything "just is"; naturally, this view is not helping anyone caught in perceived problems unless one manages to see through them

Now add that all of the above goes along ourselves being "creator-gods" who manifest everything that we experience and then makes choices on how to handle a situation. This kind of "godly freedom" in itself already makes the game too easy, and some Higher Selves want it to be harder - so there comes the "free will taken away" part into play.

#18 2021-01-03 16:57:37

Happy

You actually describe the "learning-curve" in this: To realize that our will was free all along (- what the Taygetans told "Adam" & "Eve"), despite the conditions we found ourselves in.

Yes, I'm aware that we're considered 'slaves' and 'property' of... something. It's hideous. But our free will is not taken away. That's a misunderstanding many suffer under. We are, however, subject to manipulation and conditions out of our control. Our task is to take that control back. It's ours! We just need to discover how to properly wield it. Not by making victims of ourselves, as you emphasize smile , but by empowering each other with Soul's intent and Love.

We are free to will our true selves and identity into being - and realize it in this (actually!) beautiful world we inhabit.

#19 2021-01-03 17:36:23

Robert369

Happy wrote:

You actually describe the "learning-curve" in this: To realize that our will was free all along (- what the Taygetans told "Adam" & "Eve"), despite the conditions we found ourselves in.

Yes, I'm aware that we're considered 'slaves' and 'property' of... something. It's hideous. But our free will is not taken away. That's a misunderstanding many suffer under. We are, however, subject to manipulation and conditions out of our control. Our task is to take that control back. It's ours! We just need to discover how to properly wield it. Not by making victims of ourselves, as you emphasize smile , but by empowering each other with Soul's intent and Love.

We are free to will our true selves and identity into being - and realize it in this (actually!) beautiful world we inhabit.

Exactly - except that one's Higher Self might prevent the awakening until the for this incarnation intended unawakened experiences were made. Besides mind-control and some others, that is one of the reasons why many people do not wake up, no matter how hard even they themselves try, because certain "understanding" is out of reach until it is "allowed by the Higher Self".

Of course, that sounds a bit cruel, but then the Higher Self is us too and feels our pain - and it wants to until it has had enough of this experience !

#20 2021-01-05 12:10:39

mitkobs wrote:

The Cabal have to organize this purification and have to organize it properly and fast without causing genocide and aiming at global state dictatorship. They have to reorganize their structures and goals very fast.

greetings mitkobs,

i totally disagree with your assessment and who needs to do what to remedy this situation.

where did you come to this conclusion that the cabal whoever and whatever this means, as the cabal is just a term used and may be just a term but not the main term, needs to deal with this ?

what are you basing your analysis on ???

what documents or links ?

links appreciated ?

have a nice day.

enoch.

#21 2021-01-05 13:20:26

mitkobs

Cabal are secret societies working for causing of darkness - masonic illuminates with regressive aliens and hellish astral entities.

#22 2021-01-05 14:08:02

mitkobs wrote:

Cabal are secret societies working for causing of darkness - masonic illuminates with regressive aliens and hellish astral entities.

hi mitkobs,

very good discription of the "cabal" and secret societies.

i agree with your discription and i know what the front term cabal means.

and i know what the secret societies are too.

but there is beyond the cabal and secret societies.

this is what i mean.

there are instruments at work that have been there for a long long time before the term cabal was used.

exactly what they want is for the humanoid creatures to focus on the fingers and not the real generators of chaos and mayhem.

they that lurk in the shadows and move the strings of their puppets.

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-05 14:13:38)

#23 2021-01-05 14:09:36

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

That simply is not correct: A cabal is simply a group that vies for power in their respective area, and there are various ones on the planet, some satanic and others less evil but still about full control. Funny enough the word is correctly defined in Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal

As for "causing darkness": The word "darkness" is not generally defined and has little meaning except for the one using it.

But as Swaruu recently correctly explained, some cabals are satanistic, regressive and destructive while others are simply wanting to control the planet, though looking at the depopulation agenda through vaccines, their means not necessarily are less evil. From the view of Humanity, all of them are evil because none allows actual free will (which means empowering each individual), each cabal through their own method as to stay in power and eliminate all those who endanger that.

Most but not all of these cabals are running "secret societies" that act from the background without being visible to the general population.

Sadly, the 5D Federation is playing a major role in running some of these cabals to control the planet, while even refusing to cooperate with legitimately elected governments or the actual population. It is them - the 5D Federation, or rather certain powers within it - who look forward to eliminate all the "undesired" Starseeds that are currently ruining their gaming planet, as to take over control again, firstly from the satanic cabal and then permanently from the people through 100% mind/body control, which heavily violates the Prime Directive due to (nicely said) "interference" into the development of a species.

Their excuse of "saving the planet from Humans" is not only showing that the 5D Federation and their immersion gamers are only interested in saving their playground and its unique biosphere but not the "gaming avatars", while being totally ignorant that it is their very own governments that caused the many environmental destructions first-off. So we once again see a cabalistic approach of creating a lie and then using it as argument for further evil deeds - just like Covid and the vaccination lies, but it is happening in all areas really, and for millennia so, including the times before the last reset of which we had several already.

So it gets clear that the ones running their "game server" are incapable of keeping their "game world" intact - which is no wonder, because the main driving force behind the 3D Matrix are the Andromedans who already destroyed their own planet with the same stupidity, so it is most convenient for them to "train living on a planet" by immersion, even if they fail over and over again. Seems they simply don't have a talent for actual survival - but that's what you get for having high-tech in the hands of immature children that believe in crap programmings like karma and have no use for moral and ethics.

Which gets us back to the topic of this thread: The Alcyone Council, which combined with many allies is on its way to take over control of Earth because the non/less emotional races of the 5D Federation have clearly failed to run the planet in a way that works for the emotional population race of Humans. And while that may take a while due to the silly bureaucracy of the 5D Federation that intentionally creates delays as to create facts on our planet before they lose control - during which us here on the surface meanwhile need to resist the elimiation of Humans as much as possible - they will then restore the actual free will of the people.

The good news is that all this will play out well, but let's hope that this will not take too long, because every day/week will create more "collateral damage" among the population.

Meanwhile, after the satanic cabal will soon be destroyed, Trump will have to show his colors of either being a 5D Federation puppet or being interested in the liberation of the planet by resisting their total control approach.

#24 2021-01-05 14:38:29

mitkobs

Control of other people is always based on fear. Fear is the lowest energy. There are degrees and fractions of the cabal, but in general all are dark regressive serving in some egocentric way the dark side. Serving only and exclusively the ego is always dark regressive and destructive.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-05 14:41:12)

#25 2021-01-05 14:43:15

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Control of other people is always based on fear. Fear is the lowest energy. There are degrees and fractions of the cabal, but in general all are dark regressive serving in some egocentric way the dark side. Serving the ego is always dark regressive and destructive.

You generalize again about "fear being the only control", but again it is untrue because fear is only one of various indirect control mechanisms, of which not only several exist but also totally different means that e.g. perform direct control.

The current world ongoings should make this very clear, e.g. by having toxins and nano-bots directly causing control effects on people - while those may "happily" live without fear but totally controlled.

Board footer