You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-02 20:06:29

Happy

ANNEKA´S LAST MINUTE ALERT for January 6th, 2021

Given by Gosia in the Community section on her YouTube channel on January 2nd, 2021:

ANNEKA´S LAST MINUTE ALERT

" ** HIGH probability of FALSE FLAG - explosive device event. Event: January 6 in Washinghton DC - gathering of people who support Trump. Explosive device event detected. Source: Sand-Clock - Dhor Kaal'el.

Saying this is not to go against Trump. Trump needs support. The problem is that the regressives can set up an explosive device to attack people who support Trump. Yes, people should support Trump, but my job is to protect the people. This is what they want to do to Trump and his supporters.

My sources spoke confirming a nuclear detonating event. Dhor Kaal'el denies that it is nuclear.

It's all the information I have. I'm working on finding out more with greater precision. It is not for certain but it is a HIGH possibility. Proceed with caution. Please share it and make it VIRAL."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-01-05 12:57:21

Re: ANNEKA´S LAST MINUTE ALERT for January 6th, 2021

Happy wrote:

Given by Gosia in the Community section on her YouTube channel on January 2nd, 2021:

ANNEKA´S LAST MINUTE ALERT

" ** HIGH probability of FALSE FLAG - explosive device event. Event: January 6 in Washinghton DC - gathering of people who support Trump. Explosive device event detected. Source: Sand-Clock - Dhor Kaal'el.

greetings happy,

thanks for posting the quotes from ca much appreciated.

good to remind all of this possibility.

yes there is much going on now on earth.

let's prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

br,

enoch

Board footer