You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-06 01:49:19

Zero

The so-called galactic federation of planets is a crime syndicate

I am the source of the initial investigation by which this Swaruu group discovered the criminal nature of the so-called galactic federation.
I was shadowbanned from the Cosmic Agency YT channel ever since and yet these Teygetans have confirmed a number of the things about this crime syndicate I have known about for some time.
Specifically, my initial suggestion involved a lion-being civilization roughly twenty thousand light years distant toward the MW galactic core, twenty degrees clockwise with respect to the zenith, along the plane.  The galactic federation, while this civilization were yet its members, sold them out to slavery to a negative grey-type species.  Most of their royal family were murdered except for a young (before adult maturation begins) female who was to be manipulated like a puppet.  I understood even then, six years ago, the excuse was to be this was for their growth, that they were stagnant, that change was good, don't mind that the said change would involve the hostile takeover of their world, enslavement and diminishment as a race, never mind the theft of the wealth of their star system, after all, that is merely the price of this growth program. 
See, you can rebrand everything in a positive way, and suddenly that is enough to make it acceptable to polite minds.
There was another - a teal-skinned humanoid civilization, in a war they could not win against an enemy with seemingly impossible technology.  They were on the brink of total surrender the results of which would have mirrored the lions when, well, their fate was reversed.  The technology provided to their enemies, who never could have developed it on their own with even a billion years worth of research and development was most likely provided by this federation.

Even here on Earth, the claims of children or beings being rescued from the underground bases is mostly false.  What is really happening is, this galactic federation is laundering them right back into the galactic slave trade.  The few they don't do this with, are too twisted and mutated or similarly unsuitable to be of profit to them and are the ones released as "saved" as the laundering cost of doing business.

There is more, far more.  My GA/HS is either compiling or has completed an extensive repository detailing the self-styled federation's cosmic crimes. 

Many current "federation" members may be interested to know that the negative control matrix here is only part of a larger negative control matrix galactic network - the difference is, it is either not fully implemented on their worlds or it has been kept on more restricted settings so as not to be noticed by them.

Take Teygeta for example.  The main negative control matrix has not been implemented there - true, but there is something else.  A precursor that I can only describe as a "chaos matrix".  These chaos matrices are a last-effort failover system after the primary negative control matrix fails - its presence there proves that this fraudulent federation intends to do to them what they have done here to us.  These chaos matrices are presently implemented in many star systems this side of the galaxy, but they are kept deactivated for the moment.  It is also one of the fraudulent federation's tools to maintain domination and control over these systems should they realize what it is doing to them and their beings and decide to act for their own preservation.

It is not only in our own interest that the various non-"federation" or non-aligned powers of this galaxy should unify in a military alliance to depose the so-called federation, but their own as well.  I am sure that Swaruu will corroborate their future plans of destruction, exploitation and extermination of these free beings under the false cover of "we are giving you a learning experience".

I say here that the entire system by which the so-called federation uses to justify its inexcusable behavior towards us here, and those other beings in this galaxy, as intended to help us grow, learn as beings, is nothing more than a system of lies and falsities intended to pre-emptively intellectually disarm their opposition while cementing their own domination and control systems using this false cover.

It is clear now that the entire structure of "we are doing this for your own good" as applied to us here is false.  I know that it is false with respect to the lion beings, who were to be sold into slavery and diminishment as a race.  I know that it is also false of the teal humanoids and all the rest.  Since that is known to be false, an obvious alternative exists, as I have already described - the enslavement, sale and abuse of these species for their own profits as well as the razing of their star systems for mineral wealth, because these are the common theme.

They refuse to tell us or explain to us anything, using the excuse that we are inferior beings unable to understand their ways even as they claim that they are benevolent benefactors assisting our evolution to their level of being.  Similarly, when we attempt to communicate with them in any meaningful way it is disregarded as being nothing more than the irrelevant ramblings of an individual, or perhaps again they are not evolved enough to contend with the federation as equals (which further exposes their slave-master mentality), or whatever other excuse happens to be convenient for them to use in that moment.

With regard to "first contact", they repeatedly move the goalpost with regard to whether or not we are ready.  At one point they could not reveal themselves because "it would cause mass hysteria".  Seventy years of aliens in various forms of media, even those not strictly science fiction, as well as the widespread and iconic familiarity to the point it is regarded as mundane or even annoying by its ubiquity have disproven this.  Then there is the set of excuses in succession, though not necessarily in order
- "You have to take care of your planet first", nevermind that the fraudulent federation acknowledge total control over the events and major power factions of this world, they are solely responsible for this world's present condition.  They are using a situation they created and maintain as an excuse to prevent the solution from being implemented.
- "You are not spiritually evolved enough" - Again, based on the Swaruu/Teygetan material, they have been in command position of religious and spiritual factions for thousands of years to unravel false beliefs and doctrines but not only have they not done this, but have only ever encouraged the implementation of new false beliefs, new false doctrines, and in general promoting the spiritual decline of the various human races on earth.  Everything the so-called federation has ever done here in this matter is contradictory to the stated purpose of spiritual elevation of man. 
- "Your world has to be at peace before we can come" - If the fraudulent federation have indeed owned this world for all this time, then there never should have been warfare in recorded history - at least not to this ever-present and bloody amount.  Yet again, they were in charge of the factions and beings responsible for the condition being used as an excuse for why they cannot reveal themselves, or uplift humanity.  It is the same for virtually every other excuse this fraudulent federation claims against us.
- "They chose to be that way!  We can't do anything about it!" - Choice and freedom are greatly restricted by ignorance, poverty, constant worry, all of which are conditions which this federation has inflicted upon our world.  Again, if their reach here is so encompassing, then it is their own act by which countless researched into these subjects have been murdered, discredited or ruined over the years.  One cannot make a choice that one is not aware the existence of, and this so-called federation has done everything possible to prevent that.  First it was "One percent of the population must ask us!"  This became three percent, ten percent, etc etc, now they set the goalpost to 51% must ask for help.

The above behaviors are more akin to enemy action and abusers than they are to benevolent, or at least neutral guidance.  In fact, this federation use the same arguments that domestic violence abusers use in their atrocities against this world and its people - "Hey, she was asking for it!"

The extent of top-down abuse, originating from the halls of power within this so-called federation are too extensive for anything here to be considered "our own choice" or "our own free will" or anything of the sort.  In fact, whenever anyone says they don't want this, the federation loudmouths say "what they mean by saying they don't want this, is that they want this.  See, take a look at this soul contract we forged!"  The soul contract system is fraudulent because souls are made to agree to things they are unaware of, or made to believed to agree to far more than what they really did, or changes are inserted without their knowledge or consent, and their own spiritual crew are basically threatened to serve the negative controllers' interests and lie to their incarnates about the situation.  Often these are done when the souls are in a most tumultuous or unstable state where they cannot clearly or rationally process information.  Again, since this federation claims ownership over this area of space, they are directly responsible for the ubiquitous soul contract fraud here.

There exist no good, useful or beneficial aspect to this so-called galactic federation.  I can only conclude that this so-called galactic federation is nothing more than a cosmic crime syndicate.  It uses the false cover of benevolent guidance to authorize the genocide of entire worlds, star systems, star sectors even, the enslavement of their beings and the rape of all locations involved to steal the materials there for their own use. 

I understand that the model of domination and control to be perfected here, they intend to export and impose upon other worlds and peoples, including against Teygeta.  This ties in to the various incomplete traces and trouble-shooting of the universal degeneracy into totalitarianism leading back to the Earth/Moon/Mars axis.  I say they are incomplete because they only lead back to where the effects originated, but not to who planned, implemented said totalitarianism.  It is this so-called federation who did it, who intend to enslave this universe.

They have no right to be a governing power in this galaxy, or over anything at all.  Furthermore, I understand that this so-called galactic federation's reach does not completely encompass his galaxy.  The way this "federation" treats its members is similarly top-heavy, anyone who strays out of line gets whacked.  Their tools of governance are more akin to totalitarianism than a federal structure.  As for the "of planets" part, they intend to turn earth into a desert waste world and rape it for material resources, so perhaps that is the sort of treatment for planets they intended by that part of their name.

Therefore, it is improper to call them by anything in their stated name, the so-called "galactic federation of planets".  It is a cosmic crime syndicate, enslaving and geocoding entire species, raping their star systems for resources and the personal gain of their own deep state.  I want the free beings throughout this universe to know all they have done, and to know and recognize them for the cosmic criminals they truly are.  I want it to be that whenever anyone interacts with them, they say to them, "you are nothing more than the worst sort of cosmic criminals!"

It is not enough to simply deny these cosmic criminals now, because they will come to enslave this galaxy after us, and soon this universe if they are not stopped.  They are irredeemable cosmic criminals who intend to do to all beings and all things the sort of cosmic crimes they have done to earth and its beings.  They must be stopped, but to do so would require a galactic or even universal military alliance capable of ending them.  Criminals are not in the habit of giving up their ways, especially not when it is fantastically profitable for themselves.  The sort of atrocities that they have committed have already, in my mind, proven they, or at least their leadership, deserve summary mass execution and soul termination, no negotiation, no exceptions.

Everything the cosmic crime syndicate says is a lie.
Everything the cosmic crime syndicate has, it has stolen.
The cosmic crime syndicate is our eternal enemy, the implacable foe.
I will end them.

#2 2021-01-06 02:28:47

Robert369

Re: The so-called galactic federation of planets is a crime syndicate

@Zero Very nicely summarized !

Yet, I like to differ between the different parts of the Federation, namely the quasi-regressive 5D and the 7D+ parts, which are in heavy disagreement about the current 5D ongoings - hence the 7D Federation sending Starseeds to fix the situation.

Your description goes well along with my take that the 5D Federation is (mind-)controlled by a central power beyond, because in itself the 5D Federation is simply a group of races but not an actual entity. I guess we simply need to follow the flow of the resources, which not only consists of minerals and metals, but especially of (e.g. human) beings that can be used for various well-known nefarious purposes.

In my view, all traces lead to a central regressive control, which makes the 5D Federation simply a tool to abuse the participating races for negative purposes, either willingly, forced or mind-controlled - which is pretty much the same as they do it on Earth. Hence my name creation of "Space Cabal" which acts similar to the "Earth Cabal" - or rather vice versa, because the Space Cabal naturally existed firstly and uses their "standard methods" that work well in space on Earth too.

We also agree on the part that the battle over Earth is merely a proxy war and that if that war is won, it will continue in space until the 5D Federation either changes or splits up into a publicly regressive 5D Federation and many races that leave to fight them along with all the other races.

Now, in my view this scenario sounds worse than it actually is: Since the 5D Federation is bound to lower to medium frequencies, their power is limited as well, meaning that all the higher frequency members at 6D+ will be able to "handle them properly", if only they see through the deception and gather their forces - which is the exact same situation again as on Earth.

The current ongoing about the Alcyone Council demanding to take over control of Earth would be a "simplified" end to the Earth portion of this war, but looking at the greater picture this is unlikely to happen - which possibly ends in a galactic war.

My take on this: If that is the way to save the galaxy from total enslavement, then so be it. Though, to be useful in this battle, us humans will need to get helped, educated, trained, etc. firstly for quite a while, because with all the past mind-control and stupifying most humans surely are utterly useless for anything that in 5D isn't already done by robotic assistance...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-01-06 18:20:03

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

Grivehn, in a word - Tulpas. The evil Reptilians are a product of the human mind. A manifested product, but a product none the less. The only one who can change the world outside is you. The evil outside of Earth is a product of the creators who live there, but it is still created, by them, Lyrans etc.

While the above is correct in theory, as we all know it practically is of little use to tell people "you created it" after the mind-control trap snapped and makes them create things that their true self would never want. Insofar I call it safe to say that one mind-controllers are the actual creators here, abusing the creator powers of humans.

This being said it should get obvious that one cannot just tell a mind-controlled being to "manifest better stuff instead" because mind-control successfully prevents right that. Thus we need an awakening progress firstly which will remove the mind-control and allow people to actually make own decisions/thoughts about what to manifest, again.

This process is in the works, but sadly it is a slow process - in which the already awakened ones play the major role of spreading the awakening, both in words and energies -, and many will refuse to awaken at all, either because they are soulless/unreal beings or because their soul decides to finish this incarnation unawakened.

Summary: Once mind-control is at play, one cannot point at the creators anymore but must look at the mind-controllers. Anything else is talk of the 5D Federation that blames humankind for the past undesirable results after having arranged all of it in full, by that falsely considering themselves "innocent" for their karmatic life view. I wonder if these kind of self-lies shouldn't create a lot more karma than the actual madness...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-01-07 05:36:24

mitkobs

I understand why Federation want to keep things they are and not involve directly. They want to have a playground with extreme difficulty and that is possible only with darkness, confusion and duality. That is fine and such playground are useful when there are beings who want to test themselves in extreme conditions.

But Federation maybe is missing one thing, that when for long periods such playground is functioning it gets polluted heavily, energetically and physically and that is detrimental for the planet. If measures are not taken when such accumulation of sings of destruction is present, they will lose the playground.

And with destruction of a planet comes again one big cycle of suffering of the beings who pushed or helped without knowing what they are doing in this direction. And this way darkness is spreading more and more. We should not spread darkness because that is very dangerous tendency that will lead to destruction of more worlds.

#5 2021-01-07 07:20:38

mitkobs wrote:

We should not spread darkness because that is very dangerous tendency that will lead to destruction of more worlds.

hi mitkobs,

yes i second that !!!

let's all spread light and love and warm feelings far and wide to all the earth.

we should not spread darkness !!!

have a nice day,

enoch.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:25:55)

#6 2021-01-07 10:03:37

Happy

If the initiator of this post is right, then Lisa Renee's angle is most likely right, and the 'federation' is what she describes as the NAA. Why hasn't anybody translated her many insights into plain english? Understandable english? Why aren't they accessible?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#7 2021-01-07 11:06:35

Happy

You're right, arcturneom. I should've asked differently there, not indicating that somebody's to blame in this, which is counter-productive.

Her body of knowledge suffers greatly from disconnect, however. It's the same phenomenon we see in the scientific literature; you need a PhD to scope in on the matters. When that happens, the perspectives offered tend to apply only to a select few - not the general population. - which gave motivation for the investigations in the first place.

The reason it is important to adjust this, is that if/when the resulting paradigm-shift happens, our historical understanding - the cause/effect of it all - depends on it. Otherwise, it becomes just another reset...

#8 2021-01-07 11:14:25

Armaged

Zero wrote:

Everything the cosmic crime syndicate says is a lie.
Everything the cosmic crime syndicate has, it has stolen.
The cosmic crime syndicate is our eternal enemy, the implacable foe.
I will end them.

For the Lack of a better word...Succinct !!
All other mentions are accurate !
It's a shsst hole controlled by Aholes. Evil ones.
(Pardon my french)

Digress:
I did not get A pos reply from my introduction.
But a reply I did get...
It that how the messages received?
A little visual of a note(unintelligible) cos prolly I'm not used to...& A face screaming stuff at you..LOL!!
again...prolly just at me.

(Acknowledge this? if Accurate)

Pass the message Gosia, if you read this:
Yazhi, I Warned You Not to get corrupted.
Not to tell lies.
What is gifted can & will be taken...by a SNAP!
You'll end Up with less than Nothing.
Capisce?!
*End*

Addendum:
What [they]FEAR most, is those in KNOW unite Together.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#9 2021-01-07 17:00:01

Robert369

Happy wrote:

If the initiator of this post is right, then Lisa Renee's angle is most likely right, and the 'federation' is what she describes as the NAA. Why hasn't anybody translated her many insights into plain english? Understandable english? Why aren't they accessible?

I just got "personal external confirmation" that everything written is correct - at least for large parts of the 5D Federation. Also I got confirmation that Aneeka is correct in regards to the Alcyone Council having received a first green light (not the final one) and Urmah being in orbit.

I will probably make a longer summary of the current situation at another time, because as I already outlined in other posts, there's way more to it than just the 5D Fed being nasty (aka mind-controlled, which was confirmed too).

#10 2021-01-07 18:26:14

07wideeyes

I have nothing special or original to say here at present. Except that this is the kind of discussion and information that is so valuable, really top class. I spent years with Buddhist meditation and practice, then shamanism, bits of western mysticism, but what's going on right here is total cutting-edge, exactly what we need in these crucial times. So many thanks to all contributors, you are loved and appreciated.

#11 2021-01-07 19:25:49

Andaris

I dont think they're a crime syndicate. From what was discovered before is that it seems the GalFed is just covering up Galaxy Level & Laws of Creation Breeches by some of its member races. Its not that the GalFed is guilty of anything just that they cannot or will not come to a satisfactory decision on what to do with the criminal actions of its members.

I dont know the details of the law breaking but it does concern Earth and its people.

#12 2021-01-07 19:43:08

Robert369

Andaris wrote:

I dont think they're a crime syndicate. From what was discovered before is that it seems the GalFed is just covering up Galaxy Level & Laws of Creation Breeches by some of its member races. Its not that the GalFed is guilty of anything just that they cannot or will not come to a satisfactory decision on what to do with the criminal actions of its members.

I dont know the details of the law breaking but it does concern Earth and its people.

What you describe is like today's Earth bureaucracy where everyone is pointing at the other, and "nobody did it" - which everyone was knowing about it but didn't stop the illegal activities.

The Galactic Federation is a multi-density conglomerate, and the breaches of their very own laws by the 5D portion of it have been going on across all the galaxy, not only on Earth. And just like the culprits ignore the demands of their fellow 5D members, after the 7D and higher Federation has demanded to stop this near-regressive behavior, the 5D Federation refused again.

This means that they intentionally sanction the ongoing galactic abuse of less developed races and their planets, which makes not only the active participants in these crimes unlawful but also those that look away when laws are broken. Watching how "allies" are performing a genocide over and over is almost as much a crime as performing it, especially when benefiting from the results, be it in resources, immersion "fun" or relative power.

#13 2021-01-08 07:28:05

mitkobs

GF is the only thing that is containing the expansion of the regressive races. Stop complaining. Earth is a behaviour correctional facility. All criminals who are responsible for many galactic crimes of all sort have been given chances to rehabilitate here. Starseeds are keeping this place from blowing up with sharing more balanced energetics with the human collective.

#14 2021-01-08 08:59:48

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

GF is the only thing that is containing the expansion of the regressive races. Stop complaining. Earth is a behaviour correctional facility. All criminals who are responsible for many galactic crimes of all sort have been given chances to rehabilitate here. Starseeds are keeping this place from blowing up with sharing more balanced energetics with the human collective.

I agree that this goes along the original intent of the Galactic Federation, yet it is wish-thinking to believe that everything goes as intended, and only expanded knowledge can help out of falling for this belief trap.

Since a long time already, your assessment is out-dated because the subversive mind-control activities didn't start on Earth firstly but in Space - and from there reached out to Earth and many other planets; through the mind-controlled parts of the underminded 5D Federation.

Believing the self-descriptive positive narrative of the Space Cabal is like believing the media that are under Earth Cabal control: Even in space they write the story books to their liking and spread the lies as truth, and despite the existing highly developed technology with which several races can discern truth from lies, those are a minority and tried to get shut-up and eliminated. And it is those races are who help us right now - along with many others who are not mind-controlled and can see the 5D Federations's regressive Earth activities for what they are.

#15 2021-01-08 10:18:08

mitkobs

It is already said by our Taygetan friends that GF are not regressive. Some races that are more dominant in this organisation are emotionless and this makes them different from human vessel type of beings. They approach problematic situation more with logic that is based on huge experience. These beings are old and very experienced. They have seen how darkness works in all ways and what have to be done to reform completely a violent devious mind. This is not a simple easy task, to make from someone who is totally violent and unruly a peaceful compassionate creature.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-08 10:20:43)

#16 2021-01-08 11:37:56

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It is already said by our Taygetan friends that GF are not regressive. Some races that are more dominant in this organisation are emotionless and this makes them different from human vessel type of beings. They approach problematic situation more with logic that is based on huge experience. These beings are old and very experienced. They have seen how darkness works in all ways and what have to be done to reform completely a violent devious mind. This is not a simple easy task, to make from someone who is totally violent and unruly a peaceful compassionate creature.

I am sorry, but I don't care what our Taygetans friends say and what you interpret into it.

While it surely is correct that the "GF" (I assume you mean "Galactic Federation") as a whole is not regressive, it is obvious that **the actions of those races that control Earth** are regressive and disliked by many races, both in 5D and especially in 6D and above.

The key here is to stop generalizing about a name but instead looking at local activities without ignoring facts.

The "oh-so-great experience" that you talk of is actually very little, and many of them behave like little children without ethics/moral that have been given high-tech - that always leads to improper use of that. Which is exactly what they claim to fear Humans would do if "released into the galaxy", while doing it themselves (!) which is a clear sign of lack of personal development. And that's exactly what "5D" is about: It is the "normal" galaxy level where at lower levels all the dualistic and undeveloped life takes place, while the more matured and developed races are in the higher levels of 5D, and the ones who mastered duality are in 6D.

And this exactly is the point here: Moral and ethics are key to personal development, and if that is distorted and lied about while doing baseless negative acts against a race including providing only toxic/destructive food/medicine technologies and creating one genocide after another whenever Humanity reaches a level of awakening to see through their deceptive secret society control schemes or whenever Humanity reaches a technological level to be able to break through the 3D Matrix. At the same time they have agreements with regressive races to provide Humans as resources to them, while stealing the natural resources from our planet.

If you are unable to see the system of "wanting to stay in control" and "stealing resources" for this, and stay ignorant to these facts, you are free to join those distorted races that call themselves "members of the 5D Federation" in their genocidic efforts as their next victim, but I will stop wasting my time trying to explain this any further.

By the way, all the above has been confirmed by multiple other sources, who even named the mostly unknown regressive race to us that is mind-controlling large parts of the 5D Federation.

Since I cannot reveal these details publicly at this time, I hereby request Gosia and Matias to join up my private server to discuss the topic there outside of cabal reach.

#17 2021-01-08 12:45:46

Armaged

Robert369 wrote:

If you are unable to see the system of "wanting to stay in control" and "stealing resources" for this, and stay ignorant to these facts, you are free to join those distorted races that call themselves "members of the 5D Federation" in their genocidic efforts as their next victim, but I will stop wasting my time trying to explain this any further.

By the way, all the above has been confirmed by multiple other sources, who even named the mostly unknown regressive race to us that is mind-controlling large parts of the 5D Federation.

I have been on their "Axiom" mothership. As my consciousness translates the view..Its littered by those translucent lil creatures, that elites invites into their eye(the black eye club). These have the temperament duality of gremlins.

"Axiom" as the animation. A luxury cruise.
All sorts of mixed ET beings...including the negative Archons. When I looked into its darkness, then it notices me. It was angry I knew it was there. And There were many. We had words. Mine meant FU and this BS. Alarms went off afterwards.

I saw the Leader/host tall guy in blue, towering over the rest of it's kins/crew, Describable as pleiadian.

My understanding/knowing, they All corrupt & Evils reign within. B'cos if you know Archons you'll know what I mean. They'll come down & move-in. No not the popular moniker...walk-in. If you SEE...they literally can "move-in" from Any Direction.
All in holographic ie ghostly fashion.
Be it like "adjustment bureau" just messing about "playing fate" on you.
Or like the Archons...much much worse ie evil!
Archons uses the best meatsuits. So Never let the 3d narrative perspective of beauty=good fool you.
Has scalar mind control/manipulation capabilities.
And it ranges about 50~80m. This is from actual physical confrontation.

My ears buzz typing this. Low pitch tone compared to normal high. Something different in vibration.

Pulling down light pillars. They been trying to take me out since a child. Last attempt was just few day ago.

#18 2021-01-08 12:53:32

mitkobs

Illusion world cannot be maintained with telling the truth. Telling the truth result always with destroying the illusion world and that what is happening these years. With revealing all how it is we are destroying the illusions and the world of Earth as schooling ground and correctional facility. And that have to happen because we are already into new energetic reality and will happen sooner or later, wanting or not, but the difference is how it will happen, with global natural catastrophes and destruction of life or with gradual change minimising the destruction of life as little as possible. And the second scenario is given the green light with the gradual change.

#19 2021-01-08 14:05:48

Armaged

To SEE the truth(some can't take it) is to remove the etheric blockers in your bodies. It results in the alignment/wiring of the chakras. Opening the 3rd eye.

Basically also turning you into a medium ie "occupation" hazard. Literally!!
Also called a channel ie channelling.
Expert Level Spiritualist use such a person as comms ie the inbetween with spirit beings colloquially=Jins

There are cautionary stuffs to be aware of if one chooses to attempt this. Basically pass a gauntlet of...urm...trials per 'se. Not to be lost a sea as once you look in..they gonna look back & come at you.

#20 2021-01-08 14:43:03

Happy

Grivehn wrote:

I find it extremely hypocritical, ironic and in some ways funny that they say Earth is not a space-faring civilization.

[...]

'people are not ready.' Arent they?

[...]

So in what way are we not ready?

Humanity on Earth has been overdue for maturation/graduation to become a true interstellar civilization for a long time already, tech-wise. But since a lot of effort has been spent to keep us ignorant and disconnected (- to name a few reasons; all sorts of methods have been used), we've not managed to establish the necessary ethics and emotional skills. We're given reasons to think this is about to change now... smile

#21 2021-01-08 15:03:13

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Grivehn wrote:

I find it extremely hypocritical, ironic and in some ways funny that they say Earth is not a space-faring civilization.

[...]

'people are not ready.' Arent they?

[...]

So in what way are we not ready?

Humanity on Earth has been overdue for maturation/graduation to become a true interstellar civilization for a long time already, tech-wise. But since a lot of effort has been spent to keep us ignorant and disconnected (- to name a few reasons; all sorts of methods have been used), we've not managed to establish the necessary ethics and emotional skills. We're given reasons to think this is about to change now... smile

Very correct.

Sadly it were exactly the same powers that kept us in this state that use this a reason to keep us in it for the future as well. This combined with abusing humans as commodity and slaves along with stealing their resources is where hypocricy ends and an regressive agenda begins.

#22 2021-01-08 16:19:19

Armaged

Grivehn wrote:

been on the Moon .

Highly Doubt that part of the Narrative.

The Etheric shield(Van Allen radiation belt) is Not penetratable by...Souls/Spirits/Essences without energy shields or opening portal through it (wink wink yazhi)

Attempting to pass will separate the soul, leaving behind the bog standard model...ie. moron
Resulting in soulless astronauts drifting into open space as the high level cognitive functions dissipates.

Thus the coined=prison planet

There's enough video evidence to prove even current ISS ones are fake. No hu-man is in high level orbit around Earth...that Which now suspiciously don't seem like a sphere at all. Maybe only half a sphere?

CMIIW...Need some benevolent ET input here.

#23 2021-01-10 11:39:20

Armaged

Grivehn wrote:

Just saying what I do based on what I heard.

With that, I maintain that humanity doesnt need benevolence and wisdom which equals extermination. What we need, is humans from space, because they are humans and we are humans. More or less.
I dont even begin to imagine how it works to pass a planet of humans to non-humans, when there are humans in the galaxy anyhow... And dont tell me the freakin Andromeda galaxy is closer to Earth than the Pleiades.

If race doesnt matter, I'll gladly kill some reptilians in a few next lives,

I you could See the aura of "humans".
You'll see the different species(of spirit) that occupy it. For one particular "race of humans" there'd so many different species among them...or there could be just the same ones.

ETs definition of "human" is different than that of you or even me. And among them ETs are also varying definitions of "human".

The clones, the hollow, the hybrids are among 'us'.
'Us' as in the reincarnated, the soul-ed, spirits etc
Pretty complicated. Alex Collier info about the 22 races of humans...isn't about what you 'see' externally. And there are many techno ETs that's morally rudimentary & lack ethics.

I suspect other "humans" are not spacefaring and/or avoid us like a plague, won't want get involved in this...headache of a massively complicated mess.

*End*

#24 2021-01-27 18:10:58

Caminante

Hello everybody !!!
I'm a new member but not a new follower. I've seen this post and I agree that something smells badly related to the Federation. So many hundreds and hundreds of years taking care of the humans and curiously there is no espiritual evolution indeed. They came to get us free and I feel more enslaved than ever !!! But it is because we don't want to be free and we like to suffer. What the f...k !!!!
I think it's an extension of the corruption in 3D over 5D. Houston we have a problem !!! What help and care we must expect from that Federation who only treat us as a prpblem to get erradicated? They know that we'll never survive alone by ours means. We have been abandoned in the hands of the wolf during 12500 years and they say it is our fault, we are not prepared !!! It has been easy to keep "the problem" isolated in Earth....meanwhile the Federation has forgotten why was created for and getting irresponsible of something that they where involved in, not us. So we cannot go out to 5D because we will contaminate their marvellous world, that it seems to be not as marvellous as expected. We are ignorants thanks to them. We are slaves thanks to them. We are in this 3D prison thanks to them....but we still have a soul connected to our heart that they want to destroy. We are humans, maybe an inferior race but we are not idiots, we see what is happening and so they help to speed up this genocide. Their genocide....Our genocide will be their genocide. As it is below...it will be above !!!

Last edited by Caminante (2021-01-28 08:32:16)

Caballero medieval

#25 2021-01-28 11:59:27

indigochild64

Hi all, I have an important message for everyone. Please read to the end or skip to the end as that is the most important bit. Thanks for your time smile

It is blatantly obvious the federation does not want to help Earth! The situation on Earth could be solved so easily! All it would take is the mainstream news being replaced with positivity. Giving us REAL food not the poison in supermarkets! People have been BRAINWASHED and MIND CONTROLLED. Sorry but they literally put us in a simulation!!! They have disrupted nature, and I think that is the biggest wrong doing. If Earth people’s memories weren’t artificially wiped when they reincarnated, they would know they were an infinite being, they would have at least some clue to the infinite side of life. They have tried to wipe
every single trace of spirituality off of Earth. Just because someone is to less advantage than you, since when does that mean they are entitled to less help? Surely a more disadvantaged race should be entitled to MORE help!! I see no compassion, no empathy. I remember one of the videos talking about how more logical races have just suppressed their emotions. This is something I feel to be true. They can’t empathise and relate to the people on Earth to find the solution, not that they want to. Just sounds like SO much bureaucracy. Ever since I was very little I have seen bureaucracy as a negative replacement for empathy.  I don’t see why all these space philosophies and bullshit excuses are even relevant. THE PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED ACCORDING TO THE CONSCIOUSNESS IT INVOLVES! The people have spoken. The people have said what they want, and it’s not this, however the federation does everything it can to silence these voices!

In one of the earliest videos, Swaruu mentioned a figure of 1 in 5 people being human, the rest simulated. Now, I do not wish this to come across as egotistical, but I am an extremely powerful empath, I learn things at an impossible rate having this kind of superpower that allows me to get this insane insight into everything. I can feel straight away if someone is a real human or not. You can tell there is no connection to source. These people don’t have the infinite creation power of consciousness so are very limited in their beliefs/ thought patterns. They can’t think at a higher perspective. There has always been people I just can’t make a proper emotional connection with, no matter how well we get on, and it’s because I can’t feel their emotions how I normally do with people as there are no emotions actually there. But anyways, what I want to say is that pretty much all of the REAL humans I have come across are spiritual in some sense, know about conspiracy theories, know something is not right. But then the other 80% of the ‘population’ aren’t even physically capable of grasping these spiritual concepts because they are computer generated!! That is not fair whatsoever! If they asked all the real people what they wanted it would be NOTHING like what we see on Earth. Yes not all real humans are perfect but it’s because they have been brain washed and manipulated and poisoned ever since they left their mothers womb!

So what do we do? It is obvious the federation do not want to help, whether they believe it is the right thing to do or not.

WE NEED TO TRANSCEND THE FEDERATION.

I can see it so clearly. We need to UNITE. We need a plan. We are all very intelligent people, we need to come together and work out a plan to unite the masses. Accepting EVERYONE’s different viewpoints, but having a few main concepts that everyone agrees on, like healing yourself, accepting other people’s viewpoints as just as valid as your own, and service to others, wanting to create a community. We need an organisation that people can join to say yes I want this new Earth. We just need BIG numbers. There’s already so many spiritual communities out there, that are just waiting to unite. Thanks to Gosia and the team we already have a great starting point community of extremely intelligent starseeds/light workers/ whatever you want to call us. Surely we could make an impact on a large scale if we all came together, and thought of an immaculate plan. We can manifest this. We can do this. We need to take action. And Now. Two heads are better than one, and there’s so many of us we can do something, WE ARE SO POWERFUL!!!!! We need to use our intelligence, we need to play them at their own games. We need ways to influence the masses on a large scale! There’s already so many people waking up from this whole situation, but then they are ridiculed and called crazy and don’t know where to go from there. We need to create an organisation. Collect all the people that agree. SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO HELP! If we say our motive clearly and efficiently and what the plan is to, for example, big Instagram spiritual/conspiracy theory accounts, I cannot see a reason why they wouldn’t want to join. This is the solution. We need to come together.

How do we do this? We just need to create an enormous SPIRITUAL social media platform.

Easily accessible and with different levels of information for different levels of consciousness. We need to stop fighting with everyone, trying to tell people what’s real, and just ALIGN all the correlating view points that exist already. And when the sleeping masses see such a large, confident, powerful community, it will be much easier for them to join us. Everyone is scattered at the moment.  WE ARE UNITING AND COMING TOGETHER.

WE NEED TO RELEASE ALL FEAR.

WE NEED TO STOP FOCUSING ON THE NEGATIVE AND INSTEAD COME TOGETHER AND CREATE THE POSTIVE.

Board footer