You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-07 08:03:35

tomcan

Trump's Last Name

Hi,

I am curious about Donald Trump's last name.  I believe his family came from Europe and was "Drump" or something like that. Based on the recent events, this name is quite interesting, "Trump".  It is referenced in the Bible's Revelation, e.g. "Last Trump" etc.  I understand that it may be just by coincidence, but really are there coincidences?  I don't think so....  It is interesting that family changed the name during the immigration process to the US. It is also interesting that even in card games "Trumping" something is important when taking other's cards.  In addition, I heard that his son is particularly interesting since a book even in the late 19th or early 20th century has eerie drawing of him.  Any ideas team?

As just an additional statement, sorry for the loss of life in DC during the Jan 6th event. It is hoped that persons will get off their backs and support a change to those who are in control of this mess.  That would be wonderful and enable out friends to help out more effectively.

#2 2021-01-07 09:03:45

Robert369

Re: Trump's Last Name

It is known that his ancestors are Germans and immigrated to the US(A) shortly before WW1.

See this rather old article about this here, though it naturally has been twisted negatively by the media:
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/201 … yal-decree

Also Trump recently publicly said "Ich bin ein Karlstädter" (meaning "I am from Karlstadt") of which a video exists.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-01-07 09:22:11

tomcan wrote:

I am curious about Donald Trump's last name. I believe his family came from Europe and was "Drump" or something like that.

greetings tomcan,

trump info below

Trump's ancestors come from the Palatinate Areas of Germany (also called the German FALZ) was, in German history, the land of the Count Palatine, a title held by a leading secular prince of the Holy Roman Empire. Geographically, the Palatinate was divided between two small territorial clusters: the Rhenish, or Lower Palatinate, and the Upper Palatinate.

The Rhenish Palatinate included lands on both sides of the Middle Rhine River between its Main and Neckar tributaries. Its capital until the 18th century was Heidelberg. The Upper Palatinate was located in northern Bavaria, on both sides of the Naab River as it flows south toward the Danube and extended eastward to the Bohemian Forest.

The boundaries of the Palatinate varied with the political and dynastic fortunes of the Counts Palatine.

In the 1560s, under Elector Frederick III, the Palatinate adopted Calvinism and became the bulwark of the Protestant cause in Germany. In 1608 his son, Elector Frederick IV, became the head of the Protestant Union, a military alliance.

The Thirty Years War began around 1618 with a quarrel between supporters of Frederick V and the recently crowned Roman Catholic King of Bohemia, Ferdinand. The Palatinate, along with Germany, was plunged into a devastating conflict that left much of the land desolate.

Before the end of this war, France, several German states, Sweden, Denmark, and the Netherlands all had become involved. The Peace of Westphalia in 1648 restored the Rhenish, or Lower, Palatinate to Frederick's son, Charles Louis.

The Palatinate was to face another assault from France near the end of the 17th Century. The War of the Grand Alliance involved Louis XIV of France, which was claiming part of the Palatinate, pitted against the League of Augsburg, a coalition of European princes. It lasted from 1689-1687.

The Treaty of Ryswick restored the contested lands, but the land was so ravaged that many of the early German settlers of America, including the Pennsylvania Dutch, were refugees from the Palatinate. There appear to have been close political and cultural ties between the Palatinate and France during the 18th Century.

1789 marked the French Revolution, but within the decade, Napoleon executed his European conquests. The Brittanica says "During the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars the Palatinate's lands on the west bank of the Rhine were incorporated into France, while its eastern lands were divided largely between neighbouring Baden and Hesse."

Individual states were dissolved and religious holdings were secularized. However, with the Battle of Waterloo and the defeat of Napoleon in 1815, "the region was divided by the Congress of Vienna among Prussia, Bavaria, Hesse-Darmstadt, and Nassau."

click the two links below to access a site that has info on current relatives of trump in germany and the heinz ketchup family connection too

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 … stral-home

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/02/worl … stadt.html

click link below to access site that claims that trump's mother illegally immigrated to the usa

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donal … immigrant/

map of the palatinate area that the Drumpf family lived before Friedrich drumpf traveled to the usa and worked as a barber before traveling to the west coast to run a hotel and restaurant business.

FluxBB bbcode test

trumps grandfather's home where he grew up in germany

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

picture of trumps hometown in the palatinate area.
the name of the town is "Kallstadt".

FluxBB bbcode test

pictures of trumps "drumpf" properly pronounced "droompf" relatives below.
deceased and alive.

trumps grandparents

FluxBB bbcode test

Trump's grandfather and grandmother, Friedrich and Elisabeth Trump, are seen in this photo with their three children around 1915.
The oldest son (left) is Frederick Trump, Donald trump's father.

FluxBB bbcode test

trumps relative at her families bakery

FluxBB bbcode test

trumps relative

FluxBB bbcode test

trumps relative below from kallstadt.
Bernd Weisenborn says he is a distant cousin of Donald Trump.
his great-grandfather was the brother of Trump’s grandmother.

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:11:46)

#4 2021-01-08 22:22:16

tomcan

Dear Dr Enoch Metatron thank you for your extensive response.  I was quite helpful to understand the family background.  Your response was significantly more that I could have ever imagined.  Again thank you.

Tom

#5 2021-01-08 22:47:52

tomcan

Robert369,  also thank you so much for the information. It is very helpful background information.

Regards,

Tom

#6 2021-01-09 05:29:20

tomcan wrote:

Dear Dr Enoch Metatron thank you for your extensive response.  I was quite helpful to understand the family background.  Your response was significantly more that I could have ever imagined.  Again thank you.

Tom

your welcome,

thank you too

#7 2021-01-11 00:50:29

PinkChopper

I just so happened to find myself at the White House Website of all places and stumbled upon this “Memorandum” https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential … rporation/

Now I realize this says DFC is short for Development Finance Corporation and maybe it is. After all, I have absolutely No Clue what any of this memorandum actually means but I did find myself pressed to bring this to your attention, if not for the reason that I believe there is a further “connection” to be found in this “DFC” ~ one that even relates back to the original topic of discussion, Trumps Name ~ Perhaps it's something related to the mentioning of “Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998” within the memorandum that I'm being led to bring your attention to. I really don't know and haven't even researched into it myself yet. I'm basically the “messenger” right now. A sorta passenger relaying the message even if only to say....Hum, that's interesting. ~hee hee~      Ok, y'all take care ~ding!~
Below are the copy/pasted words to the link above.

MEMORANDUM FOR THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION
SUBJECT: Providing an Order of Succession Within the United States International Development Finance Corporation
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, as amended, 5 U.S.C. 3345 et seq. (the “Act”), I hereby direct the following:
Section 1.  Order of Succession.  Subject to the provisions of section 2 of this memorandum, and to the limitations set forth in the Act, the following officers of the United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC), in the order listed, shall act as and perform the functions and duties of the office of the Chief Executive Officer of DFC during any period in which the Chief Executive Officer of DFC has died, resigned, or otherwise become unable to perform the functions and duties of the office of the Chief Executive Officer of
:
(a)  Deputy Chief Executive Officer;
(b)  Chief Operating Officer;
(c)  Executive Vice President for Strategy;
(d)  Chief of Staff;
(e)  Vice President and General Counsel;
(f)  Deputy General Counsel;
(g)  Vice President, Structured Finance and Insurance;
(h)  Vice President, Development Credit; and
(i)  Chief Financial Officer and Vice President, Finance.
Sec. 2.  Exceptions.  (a)  No individual who is serving in an office listed in section 1 of this memorandum in an acting capacity shall, by virtue of so serving, act as Chief Executive Officer of DFC pursuant to this memorandum.
(b)  No individual who is serving in an office listed in section 1 of this memorandum shall act as Chief Executive Officer of DFC unless that individual is otherwise eligible to so serve under the Act.
(c)  Notwithstanding the provisions of this memorandum, the President retains discretion, to the extent permitted by law, to depart from this memorandum in designating an acting Chief Executive Officer of DFC.
Sec. 3.  General Provisions.  (a)  Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
(i)   the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
(ii)  the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
(b)  This memorandum shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
(c)  This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
Sec. 4.  You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.
DONALD J. TRUMP

#8 2021-01-14 22:59:21

tomcan

Dear PinkChopper, thanks for the response. I am also wondering of this and how it may relate to the current events?  It appears that this is related to the USA being a corporation that is headed by the President of it and CEO et al, not sure.  However, recently, I have 'heard' that Trump did sign some legislation a year or so ago that marked US Corporations as in-default, and if Biden takes the mantle of power, he will assume along with the business interests responsibility for this default.  Strangely that could enable Trump to act as a parallel president "of the people", to Biden. The primary difference would be that Trump would be a presidential figure similar to the founding of the USA, independent to corporate interests.  There would be two presidents operating in parallel, one representing business while the other representing the people, and would be very interesting. I assume that the military would have to side with Trump, which he has 80%, which would be critical based on those military nuclear codes. This strategy could presumably free persons from the debts of the people and onto this corporation where it belongs, and in effect would remove the deep-state, and enable a resurgence of the USA.  Who knows and total speculation, but interesting and discussion.

#9 2021-01-14 23:15:07

Robert369

tomcan wrote:

There would be two presidents operating in parallel, one representing business while the other representing the people, and would be very interesting.

This cannot happen because one of them along with all his corporation is a criminal that committed high treason and will be executed for it. Also, "business" is no representation for anyone except for egoistic profits, thus it has no place for a government that is for the people.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer