You are not logged in.

#76 2021-06-10 11:00:11

Robert369

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Hermion wrote:

Any idea why Kim posts videos which are paid-only?

Running a large cabal-free video platform costs a lot of money, and until the Cabals are downed her "control of the financial systems" is only indirect - as in suitable to take down the Cabals - but not for direct money creation. Thus they have to cover several thousand dollars per month in costs for providing the news - and $5 per month isn't exactly much, as it also includes plenty of general online media services beyond Life Force (in which I am not interested, though, but many others are).

This is not because she couldn't transfer money even against the will of the Cabals now (it has been tested/verified to work by now), but because the money would simply end up in the Cabals' pockets to fund their war against Humanity aka the depopulation agenda, which's prevention obviously must have highest priority.

An example: After Kim's announcement of the "promised $3k for everyone" - which never arrived yet -, the Chinese (and possible other Cabals too) installed a law that directly takes 40% of all incoming money via bank deduction (while taxing the rest normally), by that making sure that most of the money that Kim intended to send ends up with them. This obviously would help the Cabals more than the people, and thus the money transfer never happened - as was explained in one of her news videos.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#77 2021-06-10 14:35:04

HighV-0

Hermion wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Yesterday's 4mins very short Life Force News Special video (it is pay-only, contact me if interested)

Any idea why Kim posts videos which are paid-only?

- Love&light Hermi -

This is exactly what should make you question the true intention of so-called "truth tellers", she was doing just fine for many years until very recently
Legend has it that proclaimed "Quantum" computing ability is nothing more than a bunch of MIT hackers, I would really like to hear from Tygetans about this

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#78 2021-06-11 10:50:44

the

I posted this in another thread, don't know how to reference the post,  so just copy it here.

I followed Kim Goguen aka Kim Possible for a few months, at my current level of ignorance, she might also be a spam.
and I contacted a person who work with her for quite a while, and he has same opinion.

following video/page exposed something of her history

https://pointtalkers.com/2020/09/22/bar … -a-gasket/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9n_y9FlN8

I also watched this video, it totally resonates with me. I also feel Kim's action actually traps us to this 3D slavery financial system. maybe just because she is also manipulated somehow.

STF: Kim Goguen / Kim Possible Interview Follow-Up & Afterthoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhFLXS8CPeA

i think no one really know the new QFS Quantum Financial System.

nowadays, besides learning from swruu, i am also learn from Marina Jacobi https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKaW-6 … X-oRG7cBZQ

i think both of them have far higher frequency than many other channels

last but not least, i think most of people in Kim's life force are great, they're doing something from their heart to help people, e.g provide food for the people.
the risk I am seeing is that once Kim is exposed, those organizations might be affected, e.g. forced to be closed, so all the efforts are wasted in vain.
that's the reason I left both life force and g-force.

anyway, just share my own opinion here

Last edited by the (2021-06-11 11:13:32)

#79 2021-06-15 22:42:55

Robert369

Our member "Thinkfasst" dropped a most important video link in a separate thread, for which our moderators correctly requested to post it in this already existing thread on Kim Goguen (after which his post will be deleted). Since he seemingly had no time for it, I hereby do so on his behalf and add some extra information on what this is about.

Thank you for this link, didn't see that this latest and utmost crucial update on the current world-ongoings was made publicly available by someone, as I don't use any such public platforms and provide these pay-only videos on my private server instead.

I urgently ask anyone to watch this Weekly Life Force Meeting.

In this 1.5h long video Kim summarizes what truly is going on on our planet not only for the people but especially all the Cabals, governments and global institutions while setting a final ultimatum to either stop their madness and work for the people or get removed from power (and many from the planet or even existence as well).

To summarize the background and also the video content in short:

In this video, Kim explains her position and the planetary structure that was installed 16,000 years ago due to a contract that Humans made with the Dracos, by that allowing them to "keep peace" on our planet - which was abused by them to enslave, exploit and harvest Humanity. To do so, their planetary leader Marduk installed a financial and power structure in which every single group of his subordinates was fully interdependent from each other but also in constant conflict to keep their power, which is a typical regressive method to keep people at bay - and it even worked all too well on the rest of Humanity as behavior standard programming, making Humans rather fight each other than cooperating and overthrow the oppressor.

To continue the story: The contract with Marduk ended several years ago with a final peace contract and subsequent dismissal of his band from our planet, and since he didn't obey but continued to war Humanity, he and most other key figures of his hierarchical pyramidal power structure were eliminated, of which the relatively low-level Cabals and Families are the last remains. At that time Kim Goguen took over Marduk's place and since then works on overthrowing the existing power structure, which due to her access rights allowed her to control and modify all the financial and intelligence systems, and in theory even the military (though those ignored her commands for the most part and continued to work for the Cabals, hence the current enforcement through blocking the financial systems for them).

Last Sunday's (2021-06-13) LF Meeting contains one of the most important announcements that Kim Goguen ever made with explanations and clear statements directed at the existing cabalistic governments and institutions, because Kim is now taking action to end them. The Fed (former controller of all currencies on our planet), the UN and some other institutions have already had their deadlines passed last week and been taken out of business, while for governments and further remaining global institutions an ultimatum until Thursday was issues, until which they may reconsider and present a financial plan on how to assist Humanity - or get removed as well.

To be clear on all this in her video to the Cabals' governments and institutions, Kim very shortly rushes through the history and the various global structures, for which there exist many more videos that explain everything in detail. These videos are pay-only and almost none of them have been put up on public platforms (which is why I am happy about the above link !), but I have almost all of them on my private server - see my profile if interested on how to contact me for access to these videos.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-16 06:29:31)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#80 2021-06-16 00:38:15

charliebelle

** watching

#81 2021-06-16 00:40:41

Thinkfasst

Thank you Robert369, greatly appreciated!

#82 2021-06-16 06:51:02

No global financial quantum computer system is needed. Who ever wants to install an ai-based control system for humanity and earth is just the continuation of the status quo with other names. 
The good ones will strengthen the souls of people,  and not install an enhanced  quantum computer control system.

#83 2021-06-16 07:14:04

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

No global financial quantum computer system is needed. Who ever wants to install an ai-based control system for humanity and earth is just the continuation of the status quo with other names. 
The good ones will strengthen the souls of people,  and not install an enhanced  quantum computer control system.

Sorry to say, but your comment looks like you missed pretty much every point of the described ongoings but instead decided to pick a not-understood trigger word to yell at:

The Quantum Computer System has been here for millennia and was used against the people by their respective controllers. Now the new controller (aka Kim Goguen) is pro-Humanity and uses the power to tear down the system from within. This along with self-empowerment through the forming of council-based bottom-up governments that ultimately can lead into a holographic society is exactly the "soul strengthening" away from the oppression system that currently exists.

And as always, it obviously will be the people themselves who need to make sure that the new systems doesn't get abused in the future. Unlike the old system, it at least provides the required self-empowerment option to allow for such, but it still needs a lot of work for most people and likely a long transition phase to change them from within, e.g. to activate their hearts and overcome fears and past traumas.

#84 2021-06-17 04:56:24

tomcan

All, up for a limited time concerning current state with KG: https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/ … -6-16-2021

#85 2021-06-17 07:58:59

Short answer to Robert369 and Ymarsakar

It depends of what we see as an "advanced" or "higher evolved" society. I notice that I am not in accordance with your vision. Beeing "advanced" or "higher evolved" doesn't automatically mean the best for a society.

In my opinion the best is what provides an optimum in spiritual growth for a given society.

#86 2021-06-17 08:22:55

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Short answer to Robert369 and Ymarsakar

It depends of what we see as an "advanced" or "higher evolved" society. I notice that I am not in accordance with your vision. Beeing "advanced" or "higher evolved" doesn't automatically mean the best for a society.

In my opinion the best is what provides an optimum in spiritual growth for a given society.

I would consider "best" to be defined by the society aka the people themselves - which is an individual thing ! - and not by a king (in your case) or the Galactic Federation (in Earth's case), because everyone has different visions and growth needs. Nobody else than oneself can define this, especially not a "leader" - he at best can be an example of how things can be done, but imposing this on the population (aka society) as a model for everyone is detrimental to the personal growth of the population.

And this is where a holographic society comes into play, allowing full freedom of personal growth for the individual including how to govern oneself, "no harm to anyone else" being almost the only limitation.

Of course other model may exist as well, but any system of strict rules prevents personal growth instead of fostering it, while any hierarchical system prevents people from becoming fully self-responsible due to having only a limited allowance of responsibility.

#87 2021-06-17 10:13:52

Happy

Please be wary of any false flags after the deadline expires tonight:

Special Report with Kimberly Ann Goguen

(From experience, these reports are available a few short days, after which they need a small subscription-fee in order to be accessed.).

Take care, all!

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#88 2021-06-17 11:28:14

Earthly people only want three things:  Safety, food and sex. Give it to them and they won't ask for any "freedom".

That s why all tries to establish a bottom - to - top structure on earth ended in total desaster (hijack by very negative forces and a blockage of spiritual growth).

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-06-17 11:32:37)

#89 2021-06-17 13:59:53

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Earthly people only want three things:  Safety, food and sex. Give it to them and they won't ask for any "freedom".

Sorry, but that is somewhat wrong because it is indifferentiated, it at best applies to the current status that regressively controlled caused:

What you describe is the mind-controlled world of yesterday, created by those who instilled this kind of belief into Humanity to keep their hierarchical pyramid power system alive. It never came from Humans but was applied to them over the past millennia by power hungry regressive ETs.

Before that time, Humans lived way differently and were advanced far beyond that - e.g. at the time when themselves they themselves arrived as ET guests. These regressive ETs that (coming from a regressive patriarchal empire) tricked them into contracts that allowed them (not legally but physically) to enslave Humanity and get them off their source-connected path, and now the time has come to overthrow the criminal oppressors which were comprised on only very few ETs and then Human helper slaves who were granted some powers.

Yet, this has been enabled by the old contract having been remembered, found and cancelled. The time has come for a more enlightened path, as that is the desire of Humanity now. Trying to make it look differently looks rather ignorant to me, because otherwise there would be no uproars everywhere on the planet.

I strongly suggest that you adapt your view to the changed reality, because those yesterday's animalistic views are outdated except for those who still are mind-controlled and thus don't count, as it is not their free will. Something that also the Galactic Federation is currently in the process of learning.

#90 2021-06-17 14:58:10

Robert369

As Kim Goguen announced yesterday, Trump is deadly ill because he never properly cared for his prostate cancer and just treated the symptoms. Guess he speculated on using a med bed in time...

Yesterday he was in surgery and we'll see if he makes it much longer. Meanwhile the fights between his son-in-law and others for his recently granted leadership position of the Black Sun Cabal started, as to who is replacing him.

This has been known to the Cabals for a while already, hence, all the hype about his figure is theater and whatever comes next with him likely is yet another double.

I would think that this is the best that can happen to his figure, as having 80% votes as backing and a theater-created positive view to most of his followers, makes it hard to explain to them for Kim that she calls him a criminal who works against the people. One problem more that gets solved by itself...

#91 2021-06-17 15:19:47

charliebelle

Happy wrote:

Please be wary of any false flags after the deadline expires tonight:

Special Report with Kimberly Ann Goguen

(From experience, these reports are available a few short days, after which they need a small subscription-fee in order to be accessed.).

Take care, all!

#92 2021-06-18 05:15:20

I see it the other way round: Who wants to live in an ai-controlled high-tech society can move to another place.  The Taygetans told us, that most of the other planets are like that, living on them is in 5 th density and above, the society is a holographic society.
Earth is the place for improvement under certain rough conditions. It is a unique place.

The so called primitive and barbaric humans have created some things, ideas and qualities that are superior to the interstellar and high-tech species. In my view this is the true reason for them to suppress and destroy the pre-industrial human values.

#93 2021-06-18 08:45:50

Meridianwoman

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Are you in the habit of judging people you don't know based on external apperances and whatever appeals to your personal biases about what you expect or don't expect?

?
What do you suggest?

Since we are talking about the liberation of the planet, tangible proof will be available through action and not information, and that is on its way. Thus, if you cannot discern things I advise to stay neutral for the time being until the world changes are delivered as promised, otherwise you will be in for quite a shock due to militantly exercised false beliefs.

In this video, Penny Kelly introduces an in-depth description of her own her self-doubt, vs truth about Kim. 
Conclusion is: Kim is the real thing; she is an gift of genius to humanity. 
Kim Possible is the only one who has proved successful in the Herculean feat of courage and intellect, capable of fixing the financial and moral mess of our world.
Let's give Kim Goguen our love and support.
https://youtu.be/RDszkIKvX30?t=83

#94 2021-06-18 08:58:10

STAR-ONE

Following Robert's recommendation, I re-post my questions here! Thank you to those who will take the time to answer my questions.

I would like more information about the new financial systems that will take place in place of the old one. This area escapes me completely, that's why I ask how silver and gold to name a few will be used for transactions?

Basically, will this replace dollars / euros ect? Will we have to pay our bills / consumer good with physical silver / gold?

Will a digital currency backed by these precious metals be our means of payment in the future?

#95 2021-06-18 10:27:46

Robert369

STAR-ONE wrote:

I would like more information about the new financial systems that will take place in place of the old one.

The financial system cannot be explained just stand-alone, hence I will below explain how the financial system fits into the global structure of the past and the future.

As explained in another post, we are in a transition of a 16,000 years old contractual enslavement system which's contracts finally ended a couple of years ago, and after which Kim Goguen took over the top positions within an installed planetary infrastructure where once a group of ET slave drivers were sitting. Due to not adhering to the contract end and attempting to continue their reign over Earth, all those slave driver ETs (e.g. Marduk, Enki, Enlil, Anu) have been eliminated and the existing infrastructure, of which a Quantum Computer System is part of, is now put in service of the people and not against them.

As for your question:

The financial system as I understood Kim currently designed it is that for the time being, all currencies remain as they are, albeit being backed by the global assets that she manages. This means that no financial currency collapse is to be expected.

At the same time, she migrated all the world-wide bank accounts to her Quantum Computer Systems which is the reason why the Cabals have no access to their free-money printing through (simplified) adding digits to bank accounts anymore nor through inventing fake assets like the recent "Covid bonds" (a profit promise based on expected vaccine sales, producing each shot for $0.15 while selling them for $1-5k each!) which after a year of runtime recently became "mature" for payout - for which the Cabals had no money and thus are bankrupt.

Since in the past the money system was fully running on a debt-based method of paying their next bills and even interests on existing debts through newly issued (illegal) bonds (by governments, for their slaves and the birth certificates) which the Cabals' central banks then used to print money and then split this money between the governments and the Central bank, all of the Cabals and their installed governments, banks and global institutions are bankrupt due to trillions of unpayable debts, which are not backed by any assets because all assets are belong to the people of Earth - and not the Cabals - and currently managed by Kim Goguen as Global Trustee (plus many other hats she wears).

Since unlike her predecessor, Kim is not supporting the oppression of the people but instead aims at liberating them from the slavery system (albeit in a controlled manner as to prevent chaos among the still mostly immature planetary population), she refuses to fund any and all anti-Human, anti-nature and anti-planet activities, but instead only does so for beneficial and constructive ones, which includes everything that is needed to keep the civilization as we have it today going as to lead it to a change away from the many detrimental cabalistic habits and technologies.

This means that the Cabals are fully bankrupt and have no money to pay their ongoing bills and bribes, while losing face amongst their followers due to not paying. As result, the formerly through bribery loyal helpers more and more stop working for them, meaning that they lost more power the more time passed. This weakening has reached a level at which Kim decided that the time has come to take action, meaning that few weeks ago the Federal Reserve, having been the global currency manager of the planet, has been stripped off all their privileges, including sovereignty - which extends to all the Fed's sub-sovereign world control institutions like the UN, WHO, etc.., all of which have been created by Kim's predecessor and thus are hers to decide over at will.

As per last night's ultimatum, these organizations but also most governments missed the chance to change and work for the people, meaning that they are dissolved/disempowered.

To support this, all these cabalistic organizations have been removed from the "Hall of Records" in which the privileges on our planet are stored, while every single Human has been added as an own sovereign entity. Make use of this wisely, because it implies not only freedom and personal rights but also responsibility in all areas, including thoughts, words, actions and by that manifestation.

Instead there will be new people-driven council-based governments (called "assemblies") and institutions are formed, which she and her GIA (Global Intelligence Agency - the one above all the existing intelligence services) oversees to be beneficial to the people, though the people themselves can decide how they want to live as long as it is in harmony with life, nature and the planet. It will be these assemblies that will receive funds for ongoings costs and projects after those are verified to benefit the people and the planet.

As for the new financial system:

All currencies now and in the future will be asset backed and created/managed by Kim Goguen in her Quantum Computer System, which makes it safe from Cabals or other entities who try to manipulate the financial system. This backend system is quantum-based and non-public, while banks and other institutions receive a digital front-end through which they can access their respective bank accounts, and it implies that no government, bank, etc. can illegally access the people's accounts for free-taking, as has been the case in many countries in the past.

This goes along with a change in the system that makes sure that each allocated currency amount will have serial numbers just like printed bank notes, after which this currency then can be used either via a truly safe and backed crypto currency or via physical money, which is what the new governments/assemblies decide about in the future, starting with the current money amounts. It will also these assemblies that later can request a change of their currency, e.g. to a new one, or to combine their with that of other countries to harmonize trade.

Talking about trade: The value of each currency is calculated based on the local GDP which somewhat reflects the income and price level of each country, though these numbers surely need to be corrected away from the cabalistic statistics methods. This means that the money exchange rates will reflect the purchase power of the money in their respective countries and not be defined at will anymore, as it was done by the Cabals to buy-out the resources of allegedly "poor countries".

For starters, Kim announced that all countries - or their respective assembly follow-ups - are debt-free if they join the new system (which requires dropping all the people oppression/enslavement/killing) and have been granted 3x their GDP as starting funds in their respective country accounts to begin rebuilding their area of influence. Sadly, almost none of the cabalistic regimes accepted this offer but continues to press on their depopulation agenda - meaning that they will be removed now and replaced by assemblies that silently have started to form all over the world since a while already.

In addition to all the above, there also will be global projects beyond the scope of territorial assemblies, which receive funding directly from Kim's organization and are e.g. used to introduce new/secret/hidden technologies to our planet on a global level.

All this will lead to not only liberating Humanity from the Cabals, but also to rebuild the planet and redefine Humanity as a stellar civilization - Kim already publicly spoke of the creation of an own true Earth Space Force being in progress.

There's much more to say about all this, and if you truly are interested I recommend to either watch the Life Force News of the past three months for a little fee of $5/month, or to sign up on my private server, where I provide copies of them plus further explanations and information in regards to Kim.

A word of warning after all the above: There is always a chance that all this positive development and management - which is direly needed for the survival of Humanity at this point - will lead into the next bigger "golden cage". It will be us Humans to use this chance to self-empower ourselves and lead our race to where we want it to be, either in such cage or free from it. Nobody but our own free will can decide that, hence I advice to take action through working on oneself and no longer needing a savior, leader or whatever. Kim's new system is all about self-empowerment of the people - use this chance wisely !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-18 12:24:21)

#96 2021-06-18 11:52:56

STAR-ONE

Thank you for these very detailed explanations.

It's still a bit vague for me despite everything, I would however like to know with whom Kim G does she collaborate?

I mean, does she work closely with members of the Galactic Confederacy?

Edit, well whatever after all, I'll dig into the subject and make my own opinion and as for the rest, we'll see. I will take my precautions and everything will be fine!

Last edited by STAR-ONE (2021-06-18 12:03:43)

#97 2021-06-18 14:19:29

Thinkfasst

Key Integrated Money System Ground Control Kim Goguen 6 16 2021

https://lbry.tv/@SavetheWorld:3/Kimbery … -16-2021:8

#98 2021-06-18 14:47:04

Robert369

Thinkfasst wrote:

Key Integrated Money System Ground Control Kim Goguen 6 16 2021

https://lbry.tv/@SavetheWorld:3/Kimbery … -16-2021:8

Thank you, that's another nice find. Seems that this guy uploaded several (though not all) of the Kim Goguen / Life Force videos to his lbry.tv channel https://lbry.tv/@SavetheWorld:3 since this month.

This is perfect timing since right at this time it becomes more and more obvious that Kim is onto something real, while signing up for their pay-only services is not suiting many who like to view their news, which for many is less about $5/month but about having to give credit card information as only pay option.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-18 14:59:17)

#99 2021-06-18 14:51:40

Thinkfasst

Thanks again Robert369.  Sorry I don't talk much, but you do a better job of explaining it than me.

I'm still trying to join your forum, I solved the password problem, but now it won't accept my screename "Thinkfasst".   Email some tips when you have time.

Last edited by Thinkfasst (2021-06-18 14:52:07)

#100 2021-06-18 14:57:47

Robert369

Thinkfasst wrote:

I'm still trying to join your forum, I solved the password problem, but now it won't accept my screename "Thinkfasst".   Email some tips when you have time.

Since talk/advertising of my servers isn't desired here, let's keep this to email or Discord for which you find contact informationin my profile.

Board footer