You are not logged in.

#176 2022-11-29 18:07:32

Scott Summers
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Sigh.

Kim Goguen is bullshit psyop. That people still fall for it today speaks volumes about their discernment.

The great news is that you can now go back to the beginning of this thread and read the sordid tale of Kim G and how many people in the forum were misled.

It’s great that the forum keeps receipts.

This is a learning opportunity.

Offline

#177 2022-11-29 18:28:26

Brahman
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Yes, I know. But can't I just watch it for fun? Or for anything else that interests me. It's my choice, it doesn't have to be perfect.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#178 2022-11-29 18:42:15

Scott Summers
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Yes, you absolutely absolutely can. Certainly.

However, please make it clear you’re watching for entertainment.

The reason is that there are new members who may misunderstand that you’re endorsing Kim G.

The second reason is that it brings out the Kim G trolls who will seize the opportunity to legitimise Kim.

Therefore bringing us full circle to the Kim G discussion whether she’s psyop.

Brahman wrote:

Yes, I know. But can't I just watch it for fun? Or for anything else that interests me. It's my choice, it doesn't have to be perfect.

Offline

#179 2022-12-03 03:43:48

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Scott Summers wrote:

Yes, you absolutely absolutely can. Certainly.

However, please make it clear you’re watching for entertainment.

The reason is that there are new members who may misunderstand that you’re endorsing Kim G.

The second reason is that it brings out the Kim G trolls who will seize the opportunity to legitimise Kim.

Therefore bringing us full circle to the Kim G discussion whether she’s psyop.

Brahman wrote:

Yes, I know. But can't I just watch it for fun? Or for anything else that interests me. It's my choice, it doesn't have to be perfect.

I agree somewhat with both S.Summers, Crystal Dragon and Braman....SIGH......

So many psyops trying to inform us 'truthers' as to 'what's what'.
And yet....Cosmic Agency could also be a psyop....just sayin'.
If you're truly a truth seeker like me...you do not subscribe to any ONE source of information as; 'ultimate'.

I surely do wonder at the members here that become adamant about the supposed 'truth', when they find something very 'comfortable'.

And why I would comment this on THIS channel/site, is because I do consider forum members here as deep truth seekers....open minded but discerning...

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-12-03 03:45:58)


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#180 2022-12-03 05:07:08

Brahman
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Hi, Cosmic Sea. Glad you're still here. smile
I generally look at different sources even if I disagree with them. But this way I understand more things about them and how they think. That interests me more than their point of view. Also with Swaruu and Taygetans.Their perspective as ETs is very close to ours. That's why we like them. But they are all just different aspects of a common being. Most of all it excites me that this being(the Source) is above all points of view i.e. independent of all thoughts and notions. Maybe this is the freedom. To be free of opinion. Lol


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#181 2022-12-04 03:36:17

Jupiter
Moderator

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Yes, you absolutely absolutely can. Certainly.

However, please make it clear you’re watching for entertainment.

The reason is that there are new members who may misunderstand that you’re endorsing Kim G.

The second reason is that it brings out the Kim G trolls who will seize the opportunity to legitimise Kim.

Therefore bringing us full circle to the Kim G discussion whether she’s psyop.

Brahman wrote:

Yes, I know. But can't I just watch it for fun? Or for anything else that interests me. It's my choice, it doesn't have to be perfect.

I agree somewhat with both S.Summers, Crystal Dragon and Braman....SIGH......

So many psyops trying to inform us 'truthers' as to 'what's what'.
And yet....Cosmic Agency could also be a psyop....just sayin'.
If you're truly a truth seeker like me...you do not subscribe to any ONE source of information as; 'ultimate'.

I surely do wonder at the members here that become adamant about the supposed 'truth', when they find something very 'comfortable'.

And why I would comment this on THIS channel/site, is because I do consider forum members here as deep truth seekers....open minded but discerning...

I commented here in a separate thread, to not derail this thread.


"Choose to see your hell in order to find heaven or live in hell pretending it is heaven." - Teal Swan

"Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God." - ACIM

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB