You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-26 08:28:31

tomcan

QUANTUM-GRAMMAR

A clip about Quantum Grammar and how it has been used for contractual agreements throughout the world to maintain existing powers, and for the last 8500 years.  A re-write of the US constitution, Bill of Right and etc. has been completed and is awaiting use in many countries.  In fact, ALL contracts using Quantum Grammar will secure truth in contracts around the world.  The NWO is very fearful of this and removes their control over us, even using the CIA to force surrender of the 'flag' and handed to the UK. 

Quantum Grammar is useful, and will be used, as we establish new governmental control. It is up to us to use it in our home locations when situations develop.  Be strong and support truth.

This clip is part of the "SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON's WAR CASTLES" thesis and explains how Russell Jay-Gould & David Winn-Miller saved the US Republic in 1999.

Very interesting and helpful as a different aspect of the events that are currently happening, including changes in the financial system that is required to build a new world.  As we set the direction of our future with the help of our friends, we will be successful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eysF9sP … e=emb_logo

#2 2023-05-15 17:55:44

Re: QUANTUM-GRAMMAR

I second that. Quantum-grammar has proved very useful in my life mostly for changing how I perceive my own financial transactions, and how I see that there really is no external-authority outside myself/co-creation with others. I would love for it to become more widespread. However I think it is in a very close-knit network right now. I don't know if that fractal will expand rapidly unless others can reach the same level of logical-thinking which made me find it. Contact me if you want to talk.

#3 2023-05-15 19:07:45

StarDeity
Banned

Re: QUANTUM-GRAMMAR

I read some time ago that the way we write and use grammar is backwards on purpose, like alphabets for slaves.
While the cabal uses grammar and gematria that has manifesting powers.

An example is how jews use Hebrew language... They write from left to right, also like Easr Asian countries, also how Taygetans write.

And that apparently has manifesting powers.

Jews write things on a parchment paper to manifest things, like spells.
The cabal does this often it seems... And ofc use of gematria.

And we are writing right to left, and apparently this isn't good for manifesting...

Also about "Quantum Grammar" I like to watch Mr Markkishon on this stuff..

https://rumble.com/v26x1es-what-are-the … opher.html

Board footer