You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-13 07:00:29

Happy

How can you trust it all?

How can you trust it all?

Questions like that come up from time to time, and then usually with a derogatory or demanding tone. Such a tone doesn't exactly inspire for sharing deep truths, however. So when it is presented, the reply often becomes the standardized "take-it-or-leave-it.” It is a very big question, though - affecting many, so when it is presented... ...genuinely... ...I think it deserves an honest answer.

I don't find that the important part of the question is about the proving of data, however. Rather, it is why others trust the data. There's a big difference in this. And the reason why it is important, is because when we share a common understanding of reality, it is by agreement or consent. It's not mandatory to have such common understanding to live one's life, but we need to trust that we relate to the same world when we interact with each other, irrespective of how the world is actually described. If we don't, we may risk that our differences affect our internal relationships negatively. We all basically wish to live good lives, and strife or hostility doesn't really fit well into that wish.

So, how is knowledge transferred? How about understanding? Reason? Belief? Thinking? World-view? Or perhaps most central in this: Trust? What is quite obvious in this, is that it is personal. Or individual. Basic and factual statements are easy: As we come to age, we know how to distinguish between mundane factual statements and fabulations, so the challenge isn't there. Rather, it is when we find that our usual "brick-upon-brick" approach for building the "house" (knowledge/world-view) fails; when accepting new information as facts feels like building the 2nd floor before the 1st floor. Then something is clearly missing.

The question of trusting data is a fundamental one in science. In matters of extraterrestrial contact, several researchers have emphasized the importance of verification and corroborating information up through the years. A good example of this is one of the most respected civilian researchers in the field of secret space programs, Dr. Michael E. Salla. I have read his blog for many years, and recognize a good scientist in him (- being conditioned in science myself). I don't think he could have kept his integrity intact over the years, if he couldn't sit back after all the data has been gathered and treated, and then end with the question: "Does it feel well?" To be able to distinguish the sense of it all at that point, and be honest about it, is one of the most crucial skills for a scientist, in my view. At that point, he must reach for depths within himself. In short: The data aren't that important - it's how you resonate with it all that matters, and after you've worked it out. That's how the data "proves" right. And that's when they become the next brick in your "house". Not before. No scientist can tell you how your world is assembled. Only you can do that.

I've seen many questions about Gosia's contact with the "Pleiadians.” Gosia, Robert and Dale have contact with the Taygetans. Taygeta is a star-system within the Pleiades in the Taurus constellation, which contain many stars. The brightest one we see from Earth is Alcyone. We are told by the Taygetans and Yazhi/Swaruu that a full spectrum of species/races are found in that region, both humanoid/non-humanoid, and interstellar/non-interstellar. The Taygetans are a "primary" humanoid/Lyrian type, which means not tampered with DNA-wise. In contrast, humans on Earth are tampered with. This is important only if it concerns a standard of behaviour (moral & ethics) while ranking the races/species, or if one relates to Source (where "primary" DNA is manifested from). Since we are connected to Source, no human on Earth can be considered the "property" of anyone else. Slavery is common in space, too, but it really is both a moral and an ethical anomaly.

We can only surmise that other races/species from the Pleiades region also communicates with humans on Earth. But as far as we know, no race is communicating with earthlings in the same way as the Taygetans do with Gosia and team, i.e. via a "chat-room" on the internet. (And there is reason to suspect that the local Federation and their highest ranked contactees/minions on Earth communicate in this manner, too. Why shouldn't they?). The contact between the Andromedans and Alex Collier is widely known, and they have also been in contact with a chap in Brazil for many years. And the Arcturian channelings have become very popular.

With the censorship being so rampant these days, its almost with nostalgia the thoughts go back to the times, when the most obvious censoring were the elimination of traces of the giants. Such traces have been effectively destroyed by the Smithsonian Institution, robbing the world of historical understanding. The rationale behind it, is probably to withhold genetic mapping. And a lot of manipulation in opinion is seen in public relations and journalism, by presenting only partially truthful data, or with the intentional omitting of data. But that is the arena of propaganda, where conclusions differ when partial truths and weaponized lies are presented, in contrast to whole/all truths. As things have come to a head with the plandemic/genocide, there's no question that the propaganda-machine has been working very effectively - all the time - since WW2. Almost everything we've learned needs revision. So many people have based their entire lives on illusions: In education, careers, status, self-esteem, role-plays... You name it. Re-thinking identity will cause a lot of head-ache in the years ahead.

This becomes important when we are given information which is new to us, or is contradicting other information we have embedded in our world-view. Not everybody understands that before true/false is decided, it is important to find if true/true can be the case. That is a good scientific approach - never dismiss a possibility before fact is established. "Facts" are surprisingly often more dependent on what we don't know, rather than on what we know. If the statement "one party lies with intention" is true, then one's choices tend to be clear. But lies may not always be told with intention. If knowledge is limited, they may be considered truths by the one stating them. That's why perspective and perception is paramount when deciding the validity of facts. But since deciding this is an individual process, the ultimate judge of true and false is no one but yourself. No one can decide it for you - least of all "scientists," who may be more concerned with what data should be withheld from you, rather than given to you.

But we tend to draw conclusions from inferences, or presumptions. An example: Ten years ago, if anyone mentioned the "Galactic Federation" to me, I would automatically have presumed it was the "Galactic Federation of Light (GFL)," which was presented almost as a unified body of angelic stature. Today, from the details given via Gosia and others, I dismiss the GFL as a concept. There are so many indication that this concept was made for public manipulation - just like the CIA's "conspiracy-theory" after JFK's assassination, that we need to explain exactly what we mean when talking about it. And I think this is a world-wide understanding now, too, as the concept of "Galactic Federation of Worlds" has been brought forward as a replacement lately. We are left to figure out how that one fits into the picture.

To end these ramblings on a positive note, there's a reason why we're hooked on Gosia's endeavors these days. Her astonishment was very visible in the beginning. - like she almost couldn't believe the situation she found herself in. Her human nature shone through it all, and if you've worked with people and communications, you know it when you relate to genuinity on a human level. She is also very perceptive. Her many questions related via the videos sometimes reveal an astonishing intuitive insight in the human condition. What she focuses on - when there are alternative routes to follow - reveals it. And there has never been a flinch of doubt relayed, when she was asked about it; just watch any of interviews she's made. In short, the information is baffling, but good. And I personally find very good reasons to trust Gosia.

But how you can trust it all...? You decide that.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-02-13 07:12:59

mitkobs

Re: How can you trust it all?

The reality of darkness is tricky and treacherous. First have to believe/trust an idea, then to know it. Because this reality is an illusion. If you seek to know the obvious which is the illusion you will know only the illusion. Not trusting what is not obvious that is totally possible(denying it because there is no tangible proof) will result in capsulation of knowledge, stagnation and repeating the same mistakes - going around the circles in this tricky reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-02-13 07:15:55)

#3 2021-02-13 07:25:55

Happy

Those are words to a soul before incarnating, Mitkobs. To make sense of a this world, we need to recognize that this is where we find ourselves. And to discover it all becomes a process of life. To navigate truths, falsehoods, illusions or not becomes an inner process. But if we consider ourselves mere illusions, we take away our own responsibilities and ultimately, our sense of self. But we are more than illusions. So much more than that. But thank you for your comment.

#4 2021-02-13 08:01:50

Robert369

Of course I understand where all the above "proof" and "trust" is coming from, and we all know (or even have been there ourself) that most people simply cannot believe "random non-authorities" while believing a (fake) "authority" that spreads lies has been indoctrinated to be normal.

Obviously it is very difficult to convince someone from the truth if it is quasi the opposite of what has been "learnt" to be true, and that is why I think that attempting such isn't exactly helpful. Instead, simply offering information should be the way, and if it resonates as much as the one who in a credible way lives by the offered information (example for myself: non-eating, non-aging, rejuvenation), the new information will be considered and the existing belief questioned.

As per such, I cannot see "trust" to be helpful, because it is needlessly disempowering, while empowering others by causing actual understanding through mind, heart and gut (seem my article on that) should be the goal. Thus, for those who cannot find any answers in themselves or do emotional discernment with offered information, firstly teaching them about enabling their inner workings seems more important than teaching "new facts".

With this approach I have very good results, and while it takes longer, the people will ultimately be awakening from within and not be convinced by external factors.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-02-13 08:21:10

Happy

I think it is a mistake to dismiss trust as a major feature between people. And "proof" is an important part of mutual agreements of "reality."

Positive interactions is very much based on trust in respect of convensions, which are important to make our societies functional. And to trust one's own senses is very important, when it comes to relating to authorities.

And even before we learn language, trust is all that matters to find an harmonious approach while discovering the world. To know love is also to know trust.

#6 2021-02-13 09:10:05

Robert369

Happy wrote:

I think it is a mistake to dismiss trust as a major feature between people. And "proof" is an important part of mutual agreements of "reality."

I think that our difference is just the understanding and usage of the word "trust": While what you mean I call "inner knowing" and the like, mind-driven people trust in "facts" which someone else defines to be true through indoctrination/education/authority (which all come from outside) instead of inner knowing what is true.

Simplified, in my view "trust" works for emotional things only but not for mind-based things, and it is usually wrongly used when people say "Can I trust this ?". The answer then always must be "No, you can only trust yourself aka your emotions" - which then includes trusting other beings (or not) but never items due to lack of emotions (unless one is suffering programmings to trust/love certain items and e.g. trusts/loves a car, tv, computer, etc.).

This is why I say that "trust" is not advised when asking your question "How can you trust it all ?" - because of the "it". In my view, trust is emotion based only, and that doesn't work for "it" but for oneself (aka using emotional discernment) or other beings. But as always, I prefer to differentiate and then see things rather strict as that is the only way to not fall into possible traps (here: using emotional trust for non-emotional targets).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-02-13 09:39:26

Happy

So, you distinguish between emotional and non-emotional trust. Or...

Contracts appear in many forms in human societies. We have what I called "conventions" above (- like when you get your changes back when you pay too much in the shop). And then we have those of the legal type (like a contract for renting a house). Both of these types require trust to be entered. 

And to trust the validity of a document... I think I would say I trust "it."

And I think we agree that natural personal authority comes from the inside. - as it is stems from your recognition of what you are, an incarnated soul with Source-connection? So when you say authority, you mean imposing/imposed authority, I gather...? smile

#8 2021-02-13 09:44:33

mitkobs

Know the illusion world, know it very well, know the darkness, know the lies and know the nature of the masters of the disguise, that is very helpful. Also know the obvious, what is met by the 5 senses. And finally let yourself to know by the inner sense, this knowing is the most important and I talk about that when I'm saying that first one need to believe an idea before to know it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-02-13 09:45:47)

#9 2021-02-13 10:06:09

Robert369

Happy wrote:

So, you distinguish between emotional and non-emotional trust. Or...

Indeed, and I consider only the emotional one to be real "trust", while the non-emotional I consider a "belief".

Happy wrote:

Contracts appear in many forms in human societies. We have what I called "conventions" above (- like when you get your changes back when you pay too much in the shop). And then we have those of the legal type (like a contract for renting a house). Both of these types require trust to be entered.

I am not sure how you get from trust to contracts, but the latter I consider "agreements" on whatever level (anything from Higher Self, soul, pre-incarnation, conscious agreements within the world, etc., but also individual, collective, etc.).

Yet, as soon as you bring in "legal" things, there is no more trust involved because laws are either (in)valid, (in)applicable, and usually touch no emotional areas unless they are "common laws". In fact, "laws" are just a form of agreement by accepting them through living in a certain country and signing up for the local ID slave document, etc..

Though most if not all laws on Earth are cheating on the participants - which is why they were created by those who run the slavery matrix, because "laws are for others to follow only". In fact, I dare to claim that without mind-control true humans would naturally be as spiritually enlightened as to not need any laws. This, of course, is not applicable to current humans anymore since they firstly need to develop/free themselves into that condition again...

Happy wrote:

And to trust the validity of a document... I think I would say I trust "it."

I do not see "trust" here but rather that you believe in the authenticity of signatures, etc.. At best I would trust the person who created the document to be honest and doing their very best - and for that I need to judge (emotionally and based on whatever facts I have) if that person is even able to do what is needed.

Happy wrote:

And I think we agree that natural personal authority comes from the inside. - as it is stems from your recognition of what you are, an incarnated soul with Source-connection? So when you say authority, you mean imposing/imposed authority, I gather...? smile

Exactly, for the word "authority" goes the same as for trust, the emotional "from within" and the non-emotional "through external means" (like a degree from the fake-education system, by force., etc.).

As you see, sorting out emotional, mind and gut activities can be quite a hassle, but only after I did that and distinguished in detail which does what, then making use of this understanding, I was able to drop everything that is not "from the heart".

#10 2021-03-26 21:57:09

Gosia
Administrator

Ets cannot provide economically as they are not on Earth and do not have money, have NOTHING to do with the money. And masses can access all out information without paying a dime. Monetization of the channel doesnt deny the access to the video. And all the transcripts are on the website free. Not in forms of books for which you need to pay. And it will always be so. smile

Kiro wrote:
Grivehn wrote:

I'll simply drop by to say: Gosia doesnt ask for a dime for her content. Its not locked behind a paywall. Thus, the authenticity of her message is increased for me. At the very least against those, who do set certain walls in return for their knowledge which can only be penetrated by cash.

Now imagine how simple it would be if ETs could take care economically of their contactees. They would not need to monetize access to the info relayed and masses could easily access it.
The point is they do not care so much about the reach.

Board footer