You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-26 17:30:52

Alexander

Service To Others (STO) vs Service To Self (STS)?

Gosia and Robert, can you ask the Taygetans whether this concept is a true representation of universal laws?

Basically, the idea is that the regressives are applying "Service To Self" (STS) while the positive races are applying "Service To Others" (STO). This concept has been around since the Ra/Law of One channeling in the 1980's and can also be found in the Cassiopaean material.

STO/STS is supposedly a universal distinction, even as it applies to the Ascension to a higher density. Some sources say, for example, that 3D people need to be 51% STO in order to graduate to the higher density. Supposedly, there is an alternative Ascension route for STS people, which requires them to be 95% STS.

Thank you.

#2 2021-02-27 04:51:16

Eldon Deluz

Re: Service To Others (STO) vs Service To Self (STS)?

Gosia recently talked about this in a roundabout manner recently I just don't remember in which video but I think it was the one she did during the day in the snow. It jumps out in my mind as I had been pondering the simplicity/complexity of the matter myself. 

Alexander, it seems you too are familiar with the Law of One material, and it is in which I first became aware of this concept. It is a perfect example of understanding a paradox to me. From a typical 3d perspective the idea of service to others is you strive to help others and perhaps even derive a bit of self-worth or identity from it. Something that seems perfectly acceptable from a 3d standard. While your conscience expands your service becomes less and less important to one's self-worth and more solely about the service aspect. At such point, it is of little import for your other self to thank you, as adulation for who one is no longer fits your concept of self. Expanding so much so that you realize by helping/serving everybody you have really only helped yourself.

On the flip side of this and this is spelled out in the Law of One as well, a service-to-self person from the same 3d perspective will only care about themselves. And as they progress up or down the spiral of service to self, they become more attached to the ego and self-worth; deeming all others simply reflections of their self to do whatever they want with and even deriving pleasure from their suffering at their own all mighty hands for the energy it brings. Up and until a point. Around the vibration of 6D in which they have advanced so sufficiently to recognize that we are all one, and their self-importance is so great they can no longer allow themselves to hurt themselves.

The paradox is thus, by serving others you are serving self, and by serving self you are serving others. As your conscience raises you thusly see both paths as brilliant reflections of the same thing, only skewed to one's perspective. Having given yourself free will you choose the path you wish. In the end, we are all going to the same place. I best liken this concept to the infinity symbol. At the center of the butterfly's wings, is the butterfly/source.

Be well,
Eldon

#3 2021-02-27 06:31:37

Alexander

Thank you, Eldon. I will look for that video.

It seems that the concept of Service to Others has been described in a sort of roundabout way when Swaruu and others talked about the need to have empathy, no attachments, as well expanding awareness to the point of starting to see others as a part of oneself - or one larger whole.

What I was wondering about in particular is that other sources like the Law of One or Cassiopaea say that the Ascension process from 3D to a higher density requires a "polarization" to either STO or STS. And that the STO route is actually easier since it requires being only 51% STO to "qualify" for Ascension.

If that is really the case, it is an important topic to cover.

#4 2021-02-27 10:29:03

mitkobs

There can be exclusive STS and that lead to darkness and destruction of the soul complex. STS+STO - steady soul growth. Exclusive STO happens when ego-personalities are no longer important and serve no purpose and it is the reality from 7D and above.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-02-27 10:29:27)

#5 2021-02-27 10:41:17

Robert369

STO and STS are simply dualistic approaches just like good and evil, which become obsolete as soon as one realizes that we are all one.

Once that is turned into inner balance, one will be able to see that helping oneself is helping all of us too - if done in the right way, of course. This means that it is not about helping "oneself or others", but about thinking/feeling/acting generally benevolent or malevolent.

A simple example: If everyone would solve his own problems and not cause any problems for others, then nobody would ever need to help another one, but one could simply enjoy the time together without "helping".

STS if done in an egoistic way, aka without watching the limitations given by the rights of others, is harmful for a society. On the other hand, STO creates a victim that needs to be helped, and by that clearly is not positive either, meaning that by wanting to live the STO way of life one manifests people who need help.

Thus it is important to grow beyond those simplified stereo-types and rather work on personal growth and abilities within the right limitations of others - then everyone is empowered and nobody needs helped, there is no "good and evil", etc., and by that removing a major 3-5D portion of duality.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-02-27 18:55:05

Alexander

Robert369 wrote:

STO and STS are simply dualistic approaches just like good and evil, which become obsolete as soon as one realizes that we are all one.

Once that is turned into inner balance, one will be able to see that helping oneself is helping all of us too - if done in the right way, of course. This means that it is not about helping "oneself or others", but about thinking/feeling/acting generally benevolent or malevolent.

From what I understand, realizing that we are all one is a part of the STO path - while the STS path is that of separation.

And isn't acting "benevolent or malevolent" the same kind of duality as good and evil? Maybe the lower densities are supposed to be dualistic, so that beings can learn and grow through that contrast?

#7 2021-02-27 21:57:00

Robert369

Alexander wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

From what I understand, realizing that we are all one is a part of the STO path - while the STS path is that of separation.

These are teachings of those who still are on those path, but once you are beyond that you understand that STO is separation too: You create a "helper" and a "victim in need of help" - and to be a victim you firstly need a "perpetrator". This means that STO and STS are working together because they cannot exist without each other, by that choosing to be one creates the other - and by that separation.

"We are all One" is beyond that, cooperating and supporting others without needing a "poor soul in need of help" because we live from our inner strength, while also accepting that the ones that need help chose to be a victim for both the experience and to exist as necessary counterpart for both STO and STS.

Alexander wrote:

And isn't acting "benevolent or malevolent" the same kind of duality as good and evil? Maybe the lower densities are supposed to be dualistic, so that beings can learn and grow through that contrast?

Yes and no, because it depends how one understands these words: "Good and evil" are pretty much clear in our world, but "benevolent and malevolent" are not of identical meaning. Yet, since you speak of duality, I guess I was unclear, so I shall rephrase what I mean:

When one has accepted, fully understood and then integrated both good and evil and by that is in balance, one can freely chose to act benevolent or malevolent without coming out of balance because the opposite within oneself exists as counterpart. By that one can "take sides" while remaining non-dualistic and thus in higher frequency than the dualistic way of life allows.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-02-27 23:52:55

Alexander

Robert369 wrote:

These are teachings of those who still are on those path, but once you are beyond that you understand that STO is separation too: You create a "helper" and a "victim in need of help" - and to be a victim you firstly need a "perpetrator". This means that STO and STS are working together because they cannot exist without each other, by that choosing to be one creates the other - and by that separation.

"We are all One" is beyond that, cooperating and supporting others without needing a "poor soul in need of help" because we live from our inner strength, while also accepting that the ones that need help chose to be a victim for both the experience and to exist as necessary counterpart for both STO and STS.

Cooperating and supporting others because we see that "We are all One" is the definition of STO. The "Law of One" is about that, for example. The STO path has nothing to do with needing "poor souls in need of help", but simply cooperation and support of each other.

Robert369 wrote:

Yes and no, because it depends how one understands these words: "Good and evil" are pretty much clear in our world, but "benevolent and malevolent" are not of identical meaning. Yet, since you speak of duality, I guess I was unclear, so I shall rephrase what I mean:

When one has accepted, fully understood and then integrated both good and evil and by that is in balance, one can freely chose to act benevolent or malevolent without coming out of balance because the opposite within oneself exists as counterpart. By that one can "take sides" while remaining non-dualistic and thus in higher frequency than the dualistic way of life allows.

"Integrating good and evil" and "being free to act benevolent and malevolent" is what Luciferians teach (regressives). If you see that we are all one, why would you act malevolent towards anyone?

Swaruu has said that 1D through 5D are densities of duality, and only once you reach the higher densities does duality cease to exist:

"Swaruu: To me, everything above 5D or 6D is universal already, not localized. It cannot be localized, by definition. There cannot be Sirians in 7D, nor Pleiadeans in 7D... why? In these places there is no duality as you know it here, for us in 5D or humans in 3D, it includes all, and in those high densities the localities are dissipating"

#9 2021-02-28 00:09:48

Robert369

Alexander wrote:

Cooperating and supporting others because we see that "We are all One" is the definition of STO. The "Law of One" is about that, for example. The STO path has nothing to do with needing "poor souls in need of help", but simply cooperation and support of each other.

I consider that definition to be incomplete and lacking. You might want to read Zingdad about a higher perspective.

Alexander wrote:

"Integrating good and evil" and "being free to act benevolent and malevolent" is what Luciferians teach (regressives). If you see that we are all one, why would you act malevolent towards anyone?

Calling "Luciferians" to be "Regressives" is way too simplified, which likely is why my more differentiated reply is misunderstood. This even more so, as Swaruu explains "acting from an integrated perspective" thoroughly, so you basically call her "Luciferian" for that ? You might want to rewatch the relevant videos to find the difference here.

Alexander wrote:

Swaruu has said that 1D through 5D are densities of duality, and only once you reach the higher densities does duality cease to exist:

"Swaruu: To me, everything above 5D or 6D is universal already, not localized. It cannot be localized, by definition. There cannot be Sirians in 7D, nor Pleiadeans in 7D... why? In these places there is no duality as you know it here, for us in 5D or humans in 3D, it includes all, and in those high densities the localities are dissipating"

That again is not what she teaches as a whole but only a small portion of it that is lacking context (coming from Swaruu and not Yazhi), because later as Yazhi she also correctly says that anything is in duality as long as one isn't "back to Source", because already to exist is duality via being and not being.

The key understanding here is that duality comes in many facets and levels, and only after integrating something and it's opposite one can be free from this duality by being able to freely chose one's action in every single situation without losing balance, meaning that when living in duality one goes by one path but cannot change at will (which is the lack of integration).

Different levels of duality are e.g.

• lowest duality: eatable by me/eats me, good/evil, male/female (what we usually call duality)

• medium duality: I/not I (loss of individuality)

• high duality: existence/non-existence (loss of being)

Thus, each level of duality is teaching another facet of options that one can handle - and one better learns both/all sides of each option to get balanced/integrated.

#10 2021-02-28 00:39:43

Alexander

Robert369 wrote:

Calling "Luciferians" to be "Regressives" is way too simplified, which likely is why my more differentiated reply is misunderstood. This even more so, as Swaruu explains "acting from an integrated perspective" thoroughly, so you basically call her "Luciferian" for that ? You might want to rewatch the relevant videos to find the difference here.

I don't think Swaruu said anything about "being free to act benevolent or malevolent". It simply makes no sense: If you see that we are all one, why would you act malevolent towards anyone?

Yes, we need to protect ourselves but that is hardly "acting malevolent" - and the best protection is simply not attracting/manifesting the regressives in any case, as Swaruu has said.

The only ones who act benevolent towards some and malevolent towards others are the regressives. They can be benevolent towards their own family, for example, while exploiting and manipulating others for their own gain.

Robert369 wrote:

That again is not what she teaches as a whole but only a small portion of it that is lacking context (coming from Swaruu and not Yazhi), because later as Yazhi she also correctly says that anything is in duality as long as one isn't "back to Source", because already to exist is duality via being and not being.

The key understanding here is that duality comes in many facets and levels, and only after integrating something and it's opposite one can be free from this duality by being able to freely chose one's action in every single situation without losing balance, meaning that when living in duality one goes by one path but cannot change at will (which is the lack of integration).

Different levels of duality are e.g.

• lowest duality: eatable by me/eats me, good/evil, male/female (what we usually call duality)

• medium duality: I/not I (loss of individuality)

• high duality: existence/non-existence (loss of being)

Thus, each level of duality is teaching another facet of options that one can handle - and one better learns both/all sides of each option to get balanced/integrated.

Yes, this is how I see it too - different levels of duality and less duality as you go up in densities. Though I disagree somewhat on the effect of integration of opposites. When you integrate your "shadow" (such as anger charges or emotional wounding), it simply ceases to exist and all you are left with is who you really are. At our core we are "positive", i.e. love, peace, etc. So it is more like integration dissolves the illusory "negative" part and leaves only the real you, which is "positive".

#11 2021-02-28 00:50:09

Robert369

Alexander wrote:

Though I disagree somewhat on the effect of integration of opposites. When you integrate your "shadow" (such as anger charges or emotional wounding), it simply ceases to exist and all you are left with is who you really are. At our core we are "positive", i.e. love, peace, etc. So it is more like integration dissolves the illusory "negative" part and leaves only the real you, which is "positive".

This doesn't make sense to me, as it would mean that if you experience both of two opposites you would lose that experience as the learnt things "cease to exist". This exactly is not what integration is about, but instead it is about having both in you and making use of both as you see fit by your free will, meaning that integrating more simply allows to make more choices.

Swaruu explains this aplenty in the respective videos, and it is exactly what I experience as well.

Your approach calls "being able to make use of free will" to be Regressive, which would at the same time mean that benevolent ones have no free will anymore ? Free will is absolute and it is your decisions that make you Regressive, neutral or whatever positive variant - it has nothing to do with your abilities/integration but with what one lives. Else everyone would be Regressive, because they could kill their friends but don't do so for whatever reason which can be interpreted to be "egoistic".

#12 2021-02-28 01:52:55

Alexander

Robert369 wrote:

This doesn't make sense to me, as it would mean that if you experience both of two opposites you would lose that experience as the learnt things "cease to exist". This exactly is not what integration is about, but instead it is about having both in you and making use of both as you see fit by your free will, meaning that integrating more simply allows to make more choices.

From my experience, the reason our choices are increased by integrating opposites is because we grow from that experience ("increase frequency"), expand our awareness, perceive more (and deeper) both inside and outside, etc. The increased choices have nothing to do with "the freedom to act benevolent or malevolent".

For example, emotional wounds are created by a lack of love in childhood and stay with us throughout life until healed. When you bring love to an emotional wound (lack of love), it heals and dissolves through integration of opposites. You do not lose anything by the painful wound dissolving.

Robert369 wrote:

Your approach calls "being able to make use of free will" to be Regressive, which would at the same time mean that benevolent ones have no free will anymore ? Free will is absolute and it is your decisions that make you Regressive, neutral or whatever positive variant

I agree, free will seems to be absolute. Ultimately, it seems that the only choice there really is is either moving closer to Source or not. As such, beings that are very close to Source in the higher densities act only in benevolent ways while of course being able to act in malevolent ways too. They just don't do it.

This actually seems to be similar to what you are saying.

#13 2021-02-28 05:25:37

STS as it applies in third density is considered under the negative polarity if the STS path was executed at the expense and suffering of others for personal gain.

To have another soul enslave the self to the STS entity to gain power in return, but in favor of the slaver is also negative STS.

The veil of forgetting was designed for incarnated souls to polarize and lean to either positive service to others, or negative service to self. 3rd density in this Earth matrix was a nightmare challenge for advanced souls to test themselves if they can retain or gain positive polarity amidst a world of negative polarity, or an anti-particle planet.

An STS oriented soul focuses on wisdom and intellect, skips the lessons of love of 4th density, and heads straight to 5th density STS lessons of wisdom.

A soul in STS 4th density can still polarize to STO and continue the STO path to 5th if chosen.

The 5th density soul of negative polarity will not proceed to 6th and must come back to 3rd density for another 75,000 year soul cycle, make free will choices, and attempt to graduate to 4th density positive STO because the lessons of love and harmony were not learned or experienced. 6th density is to merge love and wisdom into unity. Marry both heart of 4th and wisdom of 5th and balance the two.

The negative path is much longer. Souls who choose that path have the chance of gaining more soul expansion before returning to source.

Last edited by TheLoneWanderer (2021-02-28 05:27:00)

Board footer