You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-04 14:20:03

Shadow Work

Everyone knows how much important it is to do Shadow Work. But I believe not everyone has taken the time nor the effort to really look deep inside themselves in an honest and sincere way.

Like everyone at this point probably already knows: ignoring and repressing the shadow side is the very reason we are in this chaotic mess right now. The root cause for all humanity's problems. Why this civilization can't seem to progress... to move on, or to heal.

Now, my question is: Is HUMANITY the very SHADOW SIDE the extraterrestrials races have been ignoring/repressing for thousands and thousands of years? Is it why the problems of this little planet are coming to "bite them in the ass" after millennia? Because what happens here do affect them, and all the time - and it is the number 1 reason for fights and disagreements among many races.

Is HUMANITY the very representation, culmination, manifestation of the SHADOW SIDE of this entire GALAXY? What all the beings from this corner of the Universe have been repressing for so long? I'd love for the Taygeteans to give their opinion on this.

Below is a DEFINITIVE GUIDE to Jungian SHADOW WORK: How to Get to Know and Integrate Your DARK SIDE:

https://scottjeffrey.com/shadow-work/

OVERVIEW: This guide explores the nature of the shadow and provides tips and exercises for daily shadow work.

Some Excerpts:

"The shadow is the “dark side” of our personality because it consists chiefly of primitive, negative human emotions and impulses like rage, envy, greed, selfishness, desire, and the striving for power."

"All we deny in ourselves—whatever we perceive as inferior, evil, or unacceptable—become part of the shadow."

"Whatever qualities we deny in ourselves, we see in others."

"These unexamined or disowned parts of our personality don’t go anywhere. Although we deny them in our attempt to cast them out, we don’t get rid of them. We repress them; they are part of our unconscious."

"All the unaccepted or discouraged parts of us in the first 20 years of our lives are bundled together, swept out of view (outside our conscious awareness)."

"Whatever qualities we deny in ourselves, we see in others. In psychology, this is called projection. We project onto others anything we bury within us.

If, for example, you get irritated when someone is rude to you, it’s a good bet you haven’t owned your own rudeness.

This doesn’t mean the person isn’t being rude to you. However, if rudeness wasn’t in your shadow self, someone else’s rudeness wouldn’t bother you so much.

This process doesn’t happen consciously. We aren’t aware of our projections (...)"

"When you can accept your own darker parts, it is easier to accept the shadow in others.
As a result, other people’s behavior won’t trigger you as easily. You’ll also have an easier time communicating with others.

You may notice an improvement in your relationships (...)"

By accepting, you liberate your shadow side, which INCREASES YOUR FREQUENCY:

"Dragging around this invisible bag of stuff behind us is draining. It is exhausting work to continually repress and suppress all of the parts of ourselves that we don’t want to face in our adulthood.

Fatigue and lethargy can plague the unexamined life. Mental suppression can also lead to physical pain and disease.

Dr. John Sarno has healed thousands of patients of chronic back pain by helping them acknowledge the repressed rage in their unconscious.

With Jungian shadow work, you liberate a tremendous reservoir of energy you were unconsciously investing in protecting yourself."

Last edited by Matthew Harper (2021-03-04 21:26:13)

#2 2021-05-05 19:17:56

mitkobs

Re: Shadow Work

I will go even further to the root cause. How the dark side is initially created and what is the dark side in essence? There will be no true lasting liberation from this dark side if we do not reach to the root cause.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-05 19:19:02)

#3 2021-05-05 20:50:30

ro2778 wrote:

I disagree that the shadow has to be some negative emotion / aspect of the self.

The Guide I shared also mentions that the Shadow aspect of ourselves are both positive and negative. That the personal shadow is the disowned self. This shadow self represents the parts of us we no longer claim to be our own, including inherent positive qualities.

These (the phrases in quotes in my original post) were just some examples. Some excerpts of the Guide I felt like sharing - as it would make sense with the rest.

If you had taken a look at the link you would have seen.

Last edited by Matthew Harper (2021-05-05 20:52:36)

#4 2021-05-06 19:19:58

mitkobs wrote:

I will go even further to the root cause. How the dark side is initially created and what is the dark side in essence? There will be no true lasting liberation from this dark side if we do not reach to the root cause.

what if the dark side is more powerful than you are or other humans or all the humans put together ?

then how will you liberate from the iron fist superior power ?

transform into one of the fallen angels ?

maybe shemhazi ?

#5 2021-05-07 02:29:11

Robert369

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:

what if the dark side is more powerful than you are or other humans or all the humans put together ?

then how will you liberate from the iron fist superior power ?

Low frequency always is weaker than high frequency, and one can only compensate a frequency difference so much with mental strength. This means that high frequency beings can be more powerful than "dark attackers" even if they seem somewhat weak in terms of mental power, while anyone with a mediocre frequency and mental strength is already safe enough.

This is because the resulting power relates to both the mental strength (aka signal amplitude) and the frequency in a square relation as in E ~ U² x f².

From this it gets obvious why they try to keep Humanity in a low frequency and low willpower state, because that is their only chance to take control.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-05-07 02:50:46

Robert369 wrote:

Low frequency always is weaker than high frequency, and one can only compensate a frequency difference so much with mental strength. This means that high frequency beings can be more powerful than "dark attackers" even if they seem somewhat weak in terms of mental power
From this it gets obvious why they try to keep Humanity in a low frequency and low willpower state, because that is their only chance to take control.

interesting assessment.

thanks for the input.

#7 2021-07-04 02:47:52

charliebelle

I received the reminder today how sensitive I am to low frequency music. Unfortunately, it turned me into a monster. Usually, I stay away from the dark music but today, my daughter played some of her music while we were driving. The song only played for maybe 30 seconds before i shut it off but I was still hypnotised or triggered into this monster i have seen throughout my life. That part of me that rages. I could not even catch myself and the aftermath is shattering. I only came to about a half hour after my rage and realised what had happened. Dang. I am in nightmare working my way towards better feeling frequency.

I try teaching my kids how to recognise in me when I have accidentally touched on the icky stuff. A good example is the music they play or are influenced to listen to. I try to teach them about being hypersensitive to these things. It's a painful lesson for all. Spiritual warfare..

I do wonder if this is also related to Tulpa.

#8 2021-07-04 06:03:20

Rainer Klar

Interesting topic, charliebelle.
Even though I myself don't like this music at all and also turn it off quickly, I would like to tell - as a special phenomenon - about a friend who likes to listen to death metal, among other things:
He is a remarkable exception for me, in that he is able to absorb and integrate even the lowest frequencies.
The music does NOT affect him negatively. Rather, he is an empathic master in loving interaction.
I rather do not have this ability to transform darkest frequencies so far. And I also do not strive to listen to corresponding music.
But I am interested in all variants that bring us out of a victim role and help to unfold our inherent creative power.

#9 2021-07-04 16:57:52

charliebelle

Rainer Klar wrote:

Interesting topic, charliebelle.
Even though I myself don't like this music at all and also turn it off quickly, I would like to tell - as a special phenomenon - about a friend who likes to listen to death metal, among other things:
He is a remarkable exception for me, in that he is able to absorb and integrate even the lowest frequencies.
The music does NOT affect him negatively. Rather, he is an empathic master in loving interaction.
I rather do not have this ability to transform darkest frequencies so far. And I also do not strive to listen to corresponding music.
But I am interested in all variants that bring us out of a victim role and help to unfold our inherent creative power.

This particular song was techno..heavy tones that I just sank right into! If I look at how my personal frequency was struggling yesterday, I see how easy it was for the astral realm or energy vampires, reptilians to play with me. I guess that's the struggle with starseeds- bring hypertuned into densities..if I'm not right, I should always tune up before entering the urban jungle.

I'm not great at meditation or those kinds of practice. I turn to funny home videos or the like to help raise me up. I've never heard of death metal before.

#10 2021-07-04 18:37:03

Rainer Klar

charliebelle wrote:

This particular song was techno..heavy tones that I just sank right into!

I experienced that too and I switch off immediately.
There seem to be at least 2 main strains of techno, and you got into contact with the evil one.
A few days ago I got a very uplifting version of techno from the O.Z.O.R.A festival here in this forum! That seem to my a real 5D music and dancing.
I haven't studied how the difference is manifested between the 2.
But I can feel the difference clearly with my senses.

#11 2021-07-04 21:18:24

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

DNA is reprogrammed by light, such as that reflected or shone through quartz. Light can change the DNA of one egg species to make it hatch into another. This is light as in literal light, not as in metaphorical light.

I beg to be more precise here, because what Humans call "light" is merely a limited frequency spectrum of a certain wave type (transversal EM), but there are way more frequencies and wave types than our fake-science knows and that are actually creating everything in our universe, which includes spacetime, matter and even consciousness.

Everything is waves, and all of these waves (aka frequencies and wave types) are created by consciousness, and only very little of that is visible light. In fact, the effect that you describe has nothing to do with "light" but everything with the frequency of that "quartz" (or whatever crystal) that gets imprinted unto the light frequency while passing, and it can be much more efficiently caused by using a "non-standard" wave type that fake-science claims doesn't exist.

This being said, DNA reprogramming starts in the mind by dropping existing mind programmings. After that comes the actual consciousness work to e.g. reconnect to the DNA blue print in the Higher Self, which when done properly restores one's DNA including healing and rejuvenation.

If the mind power isn't "there" yet, this can be assisted by the use of crystals, which get "activated" (triggered to emit waves) by light - which only works for clear minerals and only as deep as the light penetrates into the bod, while the proper wave type works for imprinting any substance's frequency into a wave and penetrates all the body.

An even more efficient support method would be using a piece of own DNA as antenna to transmit the frequency directly to all DNAs (which are antennas as well) in every cell, which is something that e.g. the Spooky2 device can do using its "Spooky remote" module.

Nevertheless, it is important to understand what is really happening, as "light" is only the transport medium and does not restore the DNA. Depending on the light type used, it does have many other supportive or damaging properties to a cell, though.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2021-07-04 23:26:08

Ymarsakar
Banned

Using non visible light to modify DNA is why the ET factions ran into a dead end. Because the game isn't plotted to be mod friendly in that sense. The spirit always reverts back to a Divine DNA template, and controlling things physically to prevent that, requires a lot of work.

Humanity has a choice of going transhumanism or using the biological spectrum eyes. Meaning 7 or 9 color frequencies, vs the non visible light that can be detected using machine eyes and sensors, or transmitted using machines.

Non rainbow light is a dead end on purpose. As the future ETs and humans found out.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#13 2021-07-05 00:22:20

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UzFGGMkvlw

The new video is out recapping Part 2 of the Federation.

Essentially Earth is the peace treaty that prevents the Federation from all out war, and it is their shadow work essentially.

That's because they don't get it. They still don't get it.

And pushing certain wavelengths into quartz crystals and other crystals for power, is what happened in Atlantis and one of those crystals broke and blew up a few continents.

Dead end=Reset=Divine FLood=Firmament broke open and the water/astral came down.

Why are all these timelines and ETs interested in Earth? Because they were told by their spirit guides that their mistakes, had a solution on Earth. If only they could find it. THey have not found it yet, precisely because they don't get it.

They keep trying to find some new technology, some new shortcut, some way to modify themselves out of the Dead End.

If they did their shadow work, they would find it. But they just want more tech and power.

The answer has always been right in front of them. And the shadow right behind them. The rainbow.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-05 00:25:26)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#14 2021-07-05 00:36:27

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Using non visible light to modify DNA is why the ET factions ran into a dead end. Because the game isn't plotted to be mod friendly in that sense. The spirit always reverts back to a Divine DNA template, and controlling things physically to prevent that, requires a lot of work.

Humanity has a choice of going transhumanism or using the biological spectrum eyes. Meaning 7 or 9 color frequencies, vs the non visible light that can be detected using machine eyes and sensors, or transmitted using machines.

Non rainbow light is a dead end on purpose. As the future ETs and humans found out.

Sorry, but this belief system is not how the universe works, otherwise remote healing - which works without visible light - wouldn't be possible, neither would crystal healing without visible light which I have been using to reconnect myself to my original DNA blueprint.

This being said, I suggest to remain more open-minded in regards to other people content, because you almost at all times come across like Mr. Know-It-All while in fact it often is just hollow or unprecise phrases with multiple (which equals no) meanings. For the topic of how consciousness, DNA and waves work together this has been proven, and reiterating statements doesn't make things right.

In fact, I wonder if you even know what "visible light" truly is and how it comes into existence, because most people and not even fake-science has a clue. Just a hint: Visible light as in EM waves as propagated by fake-science is **not** what is transmitted by the sun for the most part, but instead an invisible wave type that gets converted into visible light by resonance reflection from gases in our atmosphere. This actually is common knowledge out there for space faring ETs.

And, as our Sun is "just" another consciousness, this wave type is exactly what our minds can produce too - which e.g. can be used to heal or perform other tasks at any distance which with regular EM waves is impossible.

Funny tales about energy misuses Atlantis, don't validate anything about your "light theory". Time to think outside of the existing box.

#15 2021-07-05 03:18:16

charliebelle

https://youtu.be/Xf6Xepg5ryc

Reviewing again..

#16 2021-07-05 06:55:02

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Sorry, but this belief system is not how the universe works, otherwise remote healing - which works without visible light - wouldn't be possible, neither would crystal healing without visible light which I have been using to reconnect myself to my original DNA blueprint.

This being said, I suggest to remain more open-minded in regards to other people content, because you almost at all times come across like Mr. Know-It-All while in fact it often is just hollow or unprecise phrases with multiple (which equals no) meanings. For the topic of how consciousness, DNA and waves work together this has been proven, and reiterating statements doesn't make things right.

In fact, I wonder if you even know what "visible light" truly is and how it comes into existence, because most people and not even fake-science has a clue. Just a hint: Visible light as in EM waves as propagated by fake-science is **not** what is transmitted by the sun for the most part, but instead an invisible wave type that gets converted into visible light by resonance reflection from gases in our atmosphere. This actually is common knowledge out there for space faring ETs.

And, as our Sun is "just" another consciousness, this wave type is exactly what our minds can produce too - which e.g. can be used to heal or perform other tasks at any distance which with regular EM waves is impossible.

Funny tales about energy misuses Atlantis, don't validate anything about your "light theory". Time to think outside of the existing box.

Looks like a matter of semantics and total misinterpretation of what Ymarsakar meant. Distance healing may not be able to be seen with the naked 3d eye, but the energy is in the same spectrum the the chakras or natural energy bodies, which is the visible red thru violet color spectrum. So while you can't physically see the light you work with with 3d senses, you are working with the "visible light spectrum", not these other machine frequencies.

The other statements about spirit reverting back to a divine DNA template and the difficulty of making any lasting artificial changes to it, were discussed in a very recent Yazhi/Swaruu vid, about how they try change the soul frequencies of the container people so that DNA alterations they made would actually stick and they could create permanent lines. It has been met with limited success for the same reasons that both they and Ymarsakar explain.

So here, you are being very dismissive of Ymarsakar, implying more or less they are just talking out of their booty and dropping made up theories with no thought or discernment, when you are failing to understand what is being communicated, which is actually sound metaphysical concepts that more or less reflect what Swaruu and them say, sometimes exactly. Tower of Babel effect, semantics. People miscommunicating, failing to understand each other, jumping to conclusions. See it all the time on forums. Its bad enough normally, but especially when somebody just wants somebody else to be wrong before they even read what they say.

While I don't think that is truly anyone's conscious intent to have that attitude, at least not out of the core membership, sometimes the ego is sneaky. We can do better here, don't you think?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-05 07:02:19)

righteously indignant

#17 2021-07-05 10:34:06

Ymarsakar
Banned

Lower consciousness cannot understand higher or even see it.

They are stuck at their level precisely because they dont know enough to pass the tests.

The objective evidence is always how much harmony a person has in their life or other related artifacts. Lizards can only prank people close to their realm.

Until a person has graduated beyond a certain point, nothing comprehensible is available. They search through the darkness stumbling on whatever hits them and they cry out that they dislike the problem.

It is not a personal pov for me to read address or interact with. Because it is too outside of my realm. I have to choose to descend to meet them half way. Humanity is often not worth the effort. Some individuals are, but those who continuously fail the tests, are just really bad raging gamers that keep dying a lot. Their livestreams are bad skill wise and not very fun.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-05 10:39:41)

#18 2021-07-05 10:45:50

Robert369

@Crystal Dragon What I am writing about is something totally different and has been proven to work, both via technology and mind, as it is the same wave types used to reconnect to the own DNA.

I do agree though, that the frequency spectrum of light is key for our body as it directly relates to how matter, chakras, etc. for our body works. But there are more types of waves than "light" (aka transversal EM waves), and as long as one declares that "visible light" would be the only way, that simply is wrong - which is what I wanted to explain with the above.

There's more to waves than meets the eyes, especially more wave types than what is commonly known on Earth, all of which can make use of right these frequencies, and of which "visible light" would be the transversal EM wave version.

My dismissive style is a result of him dismissing any other options as false, which is incorrect and has often been done by him on other topics, meaning that this has little to do with ego on my side, but this time I felt that it was too misleading.

Yet, since everyone is living in his/her own universe and we only interact between these, there oftentimes are further truths than just the own one, and part of awakening is about learning and accepting that, especially if closely following/believing certain writings which are known to be valid for certain timelines only.

#19 2021-07-05 10:52:54

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

It is not a personal pov for me to read address or interact with. Because it is too outside of my realm. I have to choose to descend to meet them half way. Humanity is often not worth the effort. Some individuals are, but those who continuously fail the tests, are just really bad raging gamers that keep dying a lot. Their livestreams are bad skill wise and not very fun.

As many other of your writings, this sounds so much like "I am better than thou", which already just through the transmitted message disqualifies for any wisdom or spiritual development and by that shows the incorrectness of the very statement itself.

Humbleness, love, and understanding and accepting the development path of others is what a highly developed soul would practice, then being helpful to provide insights that actually have a chance to reach the target. Anything else - e.g. vague or unprecise references without much content - are just another ego game of "being better" which is only the dualistic counter part to the "raging gamer" that you refer to - neither of which is as developed as self-declared in the above.

Nothing wrong with that, as the world is full of such for making these experiences too. I prefer honesty, understanding and sharing content over bloated statements, though.

#20 2021-07-06 18:05:13

Vega

charliebelle wrote:

I received the reminder today how sensitive I am to low frequency music. Unfortunately, it turned me into a monster. Usually, I stay away from the dark music but today, my daughter played some of her music while we were driving. The song only played for maybe 30 seconds before i shut it off but I was still hypnotised or triggered into this monster i have seen throughout my life. That part of me that rages. I could not even catch myself and the aftermath is shattering. I only came to about a half hour after my rage and realised what had happened. Dang. I am in nightmare working my way towards better feeling frequency.

I try teaching my kids how to recognise in me when I have accidentally touched on the icky stuff. A good example is the music they play or are influenced to listen to. I try to teach them about being hypersensitive to these things. It's a painful lesson for all. Spiritual warfare..

I do wonder if this is also related to Tulpa.

This reminded me of this video that has some great guidance and insights for sensitive people. Check it out if you want maybe you will get some insights.
And maybe it didn't trigger something in you but maybe you absorbed that energy that was not even yours.

Sensitive People: Use This ONE Strategy To Conquer Harsh Energies!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG-_PDWgqw

And that strategy that she shares was actually so helpful for me. I am now even able to interact in the youtube comments without the toxic people affecting my energy and vibration. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#21 2021-07-06 19:14:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

Being an untrained empath or telepath in 2020 when the world thought the End was Nigh, is not a pleasant state to be in.

#22 2021-07-06 19:56:52

Ymarsakar
Banned

"And that strategy that she shares was actually so helpful for me. I am now even able to interact in the youtube comments without the toxic people affecting my energy and vibration. "

For personal reasons and growth, I came up with a psi chart related to the dark state and Babylon 5's own psionic training charts.

P0 to P10
P for Psionic or Russian Psychometrics.

Commercial psychics or professional ones, as seen on tv or youtube, I put at P3 to P4.

Through independent measures to detect my own abilities, I ended up at P5 somehow. That looked strange because I lacked the mastery with certain psi skills that others have developed over decades. I suspect it had to do with a special soul skill, the ability to penetrate all blocks and veils as if they did not exist.

But it is a skill spectrum, not a special abilities spectrum.

Like any skill, it can upgrade or degrade. Remote viewing, channeling, psychic readings, remote influencing, all are under the general psi umbrella.

P0-natural human with some intuition, but no higher skills
p1-empath

Ah, first of all, empath is not on the middle nor the late skill stage, because this is usually the untrained stage.

P2=upgraded empath, those using intuition for useful life goals and missions.
P3= professional/commercial psychics, such as those working with police.

p4=upgraded version of a commercial psychic. A lot of utube personalities seem to fit under this, like Elizabeth April or Magenta Pixie. Their personal abilities are rather strong and unique, but their skill at using it is also rather high. They have mor eyears of earth experience than me at least.

p5=Here is where some new skills get developed. Mirroring, blocking, penetrating blocks/veils/glamours, generating an aura that animals and other life vessels can detect from a range either in line of sight or even out of sight (quantum). Prayer and archangels actually fit under this P level. It is the action at a distance. QUantum entanglement type skills. For the most part, this is the 'magickal" realm where psi skills become almost like magic or technology. It can be used as conveniently as technology even.

p6= upgraded version of P5, with the ability to affect more people at a greater distance, using less energy (more efficiency).

P8 or P10 would be a full telepath, somewhat akin to some of the ET powers presented by the Secret (Astral) SPace programs.

Then there are the Kinetic users, the psychometric telekinetics. That seems to be an entirely different skill zone than telepath/empath spectrum, and is often incompatible with telepathy.

As individuals develop their own abilities, things will likely not look that nice and clean, but for the most part, humans start at common points such as empaths do.

This is also related to the 7 or 9 chakra system guide, which means each individual will have strengths and weaknesses based on their current chakra balance or imbalance.

Btw, I watched Vega's note, and she noted that "physical sensitives" are on the high end of the spectrum. By physical sensitive, I think of situations where one part of my body begins hurting and eventually I figured out that there is someone near me with an injury to that body part. This is likely what Jesus or Yeshua of Nazareth had. It is the ability to trace the nerve and chakra energies of an injury, by locating it upon one's own body. Externaling tracing it is feasible in my line of work, but doing it from the inside provides a much more detailed view of what the problem is and how it can be fixed. Certain pains will respond to treatment, as if the pain was coming from an injury but there is no injury in my physical vessel.

This ability is mostly annoying to start with, but can be considered a very fast track "analysis" for healers.

This is a type of inverse manifestation, where the energies cause a physical event. Normally, the flesh creates an energy, which then creates an event, but here we don't even have the flesh doing it. The energy over writes an event unto the flesh that is not of the flesh. And that event is not physical, because it goes away as if it did not exist. Because for all intents and purposes, it did not exist.

The higher psi skills likely have something to do with time manipulation, as Yazhi has shown. Warping time and space. Good old Steins;gate.

Generally, the way to progress in the psi scale is through discipline and practicing the psi skills. Like any skill, there are many different ways to train it or to use it. The mind is thel imit essentially.

This all ties in with shadow work because shadow integration and soul integration, re uniting parts of yourself with yourself, is what gives a psychic their powers back.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-06 20:01:45)

#23 2021-07-06 20:27:08

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Being an untrained empath or telepath in 2020 when the world thought the End was Nigh, is not a pleasant state to be in.

Tell me about it, I didn't even know that I was an empath and that I absorb and transmute energies until the beginning of 2020, when my usual cocooning and having a lot of alone time was not enough anymore.

#24 2021-07-06 20:33:01

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

This all ties in with shadow work because shadow integration and soul integration, re uniting parts of yourself with yourself, is what gives a psychic their powers back.

smile I wish there was at least the ability to nest replies under other replies so we can branch the discussion without interfering with the main thread. This is some old technology.

Sorry mods and original poster. smile

#25 2021-07-07 06:02:19

Ymarsakar
Banned

Some addition guides for how people are integrating or not integrating themselves in humanity.

In terms of psionics, https://www.swaruu.org/videos/quick-upd … a-pleiades

Gosia mentioned Yazhi did a bit of psychic stuff to get things lined up. It is not such a strange thing, as I have done similar things and I know others have done remote influencing. Michael Jaco, a former US Navy SEAL operator and career military, did remote viewing and remote influencing of certain terrorist targets, removing their spiritual protections that lead to them dying soon after. WHat was protecting them were tulpas or demons, and just sending "love" apparently stripped them of that defense and they ended up dead afterwards lacking this protection.

This ability to act at a distance, is getting more and more common. It is not just an unconscious manifestation ability controlled by CLowns or Hollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUFEdP1F5Kc

Mack has plenty more videos about childhood and parental trauma issues.

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/07/brenton … ictimhood/

And this is how humans are controlled, when they repress their own shadow and use it for power.

They are not pleasant subjects, but it is what humanity needs to do the work on, if they want to advance to the next stage.

Humanity has a bad habit of looking for heroes, villains, saviors, and parents to rely on. It is part of a long history of trauma and repressed memories, genetically even. One generation after another, cycle of violence.

This makes little to no sense to me, as I don't see the Federation as a more powerful thing than me. That's kind of incompatible with my realm, the idea that something as weak and fragmented like that, as far away from Source, is somehow affecting me. THe Qabal is not more powerful than me. All of their black wizards together, what is left of them, is not enough. THeir only chance was if Heyl-el's avatars were stillaround to counter me. But that is not in their cards. Fortunately for me.

The concrete reason I think like that, i suppose, comes from a combination of samadhi, psionic skills, and personal work.

As a child, a human may have felt powerless, but as an adult, they have learned ways to deal with the threats of the world.

EDIT 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s8I3yq-Kmo What is shadow work, by Teal Swan. The New Age has been doing this kind of work, bringing it to the public quantum consciousness, since Edgar Cayce at least. It takes a long time to get humans to accept something truly critical. Humans are not very good at it, but that is not what matters. Just knowing about it, is enough to create a DNA change.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-07 06:27:37)

Board footer