You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-15 08:56:48

tomcan

"The Pleiadeans are Coming..."

Hi All,

Please consider the following information as initial that may require additional verification. I am only reporting details from my perspective.

I do not know any more, but it seems that in my monitoring of other groups, specifically, Kim Goguen and associates during the weekly Sunday zoom, that, she received personal "reports" that the Pleiadeans are coming, and they want to destroy all of us. Ms. Goguen does not believe this but apparently did have a council meeting with in particular the "Red Queen" from one of the Pleiadean solar systems the details of this subject. Goguen's view is that the Pleiadeans only wish that they are more deserving of the earth, unlike the RQ.

Anyways, a human/alien effort to initiate the destruction of the human race, scheduled around the Ides of March to the Spring Equinox, i.e. the 15th to the 20th, starting at portal sites in Ukraine, Syria, and a couple of other locations that I can remember. The catalyst to this was to bring in significant negative energy through thousands of human scarifies at each location. KG communicated to a confused and unaware pentagon of the invasion details, the end of last week. KG reported that apparently an 'alignment' between the Pleiadean star system with Mars/Earth around the 18/20 and with an expected finish of the destruction by the 20th. The portals ARE shut down with high-levels of protection, just in case something happens.

About 2-weeks ago while talking to another group the Arietians (sp?) a 7-9D group, a group engaged into the meeting. The Arietians are a 'healing race' and have been here a couple of times over the past couple of years. They protect themselves and their population from regressive influences by keeping their vibration very high. The Arietians recommended that the frequency needed to be increased immediately. KG has been working to distribute $3,330 to every bank account throughout the world, which, if successful, could help to increase 'hope' throughout the world's population, and counteract any regressive actions. Conversations continued and agreements where made that it is basically impossible to immediately increase vibrations and change the world right now. Still the Deep State continues to work to sell-out and try to destroy the world with their regressive alliances, just so that 'we' do not win.... KG does not fully know who is winning or loosing at this time.

KG is now receiving MANY phone calls from many in the military concerning these things. They continue to say we will go forward, but KG considers that as just 'talk'. Now, from yesterday, KG confirmed that everything in the portal areas is just fine. She received information of the potential of a Biological Attack in various areas throughout the world. This report is being considered as very serious.  KG and associates do not yet know what the material is and where. Scanning continues at this time to keep the holocaust 2.0 from happening, for EVERYONE. Looks like a GAS? De-Oxygenation process? The military in the US and other locations also have heard of back-chatter on this themselves. The 17th and 18th are being expected as probable dates for bio-release. Awareness to gas transportation and crop duster sprayed foods, etc., recommended. It is also good to have clean and uncontaminated foods available. As a side-note, Bill Gates apparently purchased the non-GMO seeds in Norway, for his own use and purposes, and even reported that Microsoft even hacked the Pentagon and purported launch-site of the missile toward Trump last year :-) 

Additional secondary conversations were noted but not included in this report. See https://www.unitednetwork.news/ for any details.

-30-

#2 2021-03-15 10:28:32

tomcan

Re: "The Pleiadeans are Coming..."

Thanks all for the supplemental edits along with additional information and perspectives.

#3 2021-03-15 13:27:13

Bigfeet_E

Sounds like either another bogus scare tactic operation ... blue beam alien invasion type of deal.

#4 2021-03-15 16:47:46

Robert369

Thank you @ro2778 for dropping the relevant transcript portions on the Red Queen here.

As for the statement of "The Pleiadians are coming !", this was not Kim's statement but what was given to her by the Pentagon and others, who truly believe that nonsense because it is what they are told by their masters. Kim has all this under control, though, so no real harm is to be expected.

Yet, I like to once again outline that "The Pleiadians" do not exist, but instead those are a gazillion of races and individuals, each with their own personal agenda just like Humans have. Insofar, any such generalization is moot, and if such "information" is spread it is already obvious where it comes from. Just look at the new-age crap which spreads all the agendized love&light&passivity nonsense from "The Pleiadians".

Another point to note is that Kim at this time cannot quite freely talk about ETs and ongoings, not only because we have an ongoing war, but because she must maintain credibility amongst the non-awakened people so they will join in to form new governments as to replace the existing cabalistic systems. Being careful about what gets publicly said about ETs is key for that, while revealing the full extent of ET involvement can be done for a smaller group only and/or much later to the general public.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-03-16 10:37:09

Robert369

Robert369 wrote:

As for the statement of "The Pleiadians are coming !..."

In the Sunday meeting, Kim cleared up that the race referred to in the Pleiades constellation were the Maitre or Tall Greys.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-03-16 11:28:56

07wideeyes

Well, that's 'interesting' isn't it? Yazhi goes into the Maitre at some length on the Feb 23rd video. Overtly invasion-oriented dudes, completely fabricated. It adds up....

Board footer