You are not logged in.

#76 2024-03-12 11:53:40

IulianRay

Re: What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

Octananda wrote:

I am a broken shoe and i feel very powerfull(i am from Romania so: Buna Saraha, ma bucur ca ai scris aici! De acord cu tine topicul si echipa sunt foarte-foarte buni)
So being very active about all subjects i am glad to find such a good question and also to answer it.

I. From spiritual perspective - 1. i realise SEM(Supreme and Effective Method) -best known spiritual procedure for awakening the human beings and healing the planet, i also invite you all to realise togather as many as possible this method
2. I realise The Art of Blessing(for souls of nations) i worked mostly for soul of italian nation and for the soul of Romanian nation - i also invite you all who resonate with this divine art to practice it as much as possible
3. We in Romania realise an blessings relay for Donald John we intended to realise blessing uninterrupted since september 2020 - for this man who dared to stand up against "the swamp"(deep state- black hats)

II. From civic perspective - 1. i attend to public meetings against corrupt politicians in my country, against pandemic scheme, against forced vaccinations, against wearing masks and being temperature scanned before we enter a store
2. i tell everyone that the pandemic is a hoax, that closing counties and our country is illegal and unconstitutional
3. i send everyone informing videos of credible people(doctors, physicians, lawyers, and even Gosia's movies(to the ones that can understand extraterestrial issues)
4. i protect my family and myself by moving near a big city(in some small village) from a big city(cityes are places of experiment on Earth now- first forced vaccinations, obligativity of wearing masks, close-downs, vaccinations passports and so on)

Good luck to all ! We fight and we have already won - that's why we are born !

Awesome, thank you for your work dear sister of my soul (mulțumesc Creației pentru existența)
We all start small with the ones closest to us and then as we ourselves grow so does our influence of Unity, of peace and understanding. Of service to other-self.
Should I believe that you are in the community called "Declic" who fight the forces that manipulate?
smile ❤️

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#77 2024-03-28 18:18:17

zed6250

Re: What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

On Quora I like to share questions about why USA supports Israel and Ukraine. People don't like to question the status quo. In fact people are afraid to be put on a "list" in fear of retaliation from their government. If the majority of people are on the list, it doesn't accomplish much from the cabal's end. Don't be afraid to question or speak up in public forums. We are afforded the freedom to speak, and it should be exercised.

Board footer