You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-23 02:24:18

RoadtoSamadhi

Let’s talk about reincarnation and GETTING STUCK IN 3D

So the Ra material talks about the WANDERERS / Starseeds who are those that come from higher densities to incarnate here  to raise the frequencies of the planet.  It also says that when one does “unloving” things towards another they end up accumulating karma and when “harvest” time comes, they may be stuck in 3D frequency and have to repeat another 3D life cycle.

Can somebody who is well rehearsed on the Swaruu material provide a little more clarity on this subject?  I thought when those that died , if they came in an immersion pod they will just wake up in the pod, and that higher density beings have like a “Teflon” shield when it comes to karma.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR STARSEEDS TO GET STUCK IN THE GHETTO?

#2 2021-03-23 03:01:22

Robert369

Re: Let’s talk about reincarnation and GETTING STUCK IN 3D

"Karma" is a misinterpretation of the "Law of Attraction" through which one manifests that which one focuses on.

People constantly doing nasty things naturally attract similar things, and so do constantly positively acting people - and one could easily call this "karma" as the manifestation matches the actions.

Yet, it is not true that the action is relevant for the "attraction" but the focus, thought and especially the emotions. This means that if living emotionally balanced, one still can act differently and by that not attract "karma" aka similar events for oneself.

This clearly shows that karma is a misconcept based on lack of understanding, or in other words:

"Integration & Balance" + "Law of Attraction" > Karma belief system.

Thus, those who are not yet living integrated and in balance, misinterpret the results of the "Law of Attraction" as "Karma". Sadly, such belief system also prevents getting to the point of integration and balance, by that blocking the personal growth and keeping oneself in duality and thus in 5D.

This means that if one is of higher density and thus already integrated, one indeed is beyond such karma belief system. But if being able to integrate and balance properly, such already is possible if not yet in higher densities.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-03-23 09:41:36

07wideeyes

Yes, I agree with Robert on this. Karma is an idea about reality, that's all. There's a video, Feb 23rd 2019, in which Swaruu explains how she sees it. As someone who spent years doing Buddhist-based practice, and aware of the even more rigid karma belief systems in Hinduism and some new age 'systems' it came as a great relief to hear Swaruu explain clearly. Once you get it, it is very simple and obvious. Karma is an idea, a belief, and it is a trap. It keeps you in the Matrix, that's all. Starseeds can do without it!

#4 2021-03-23 15:13:00

Tigerhawk

If I remember right, Yazhi basically said that we get ourselves stuck in our own karmic cycles because we make mistakes and always believe we can go back and do better. She said she's been guilty of that herself. The cycle of karma can be endless because we are all imperfect and make mistakes. The key to freeing yourself is forgiving yourself and letting go.

#5 2021-03-23 17:32:03

07wideeyes

Yes, Tigerhawk, I think you remember right! And I don't recall whether it's in this video or elsewhere, but she says forget about karma and all that stuff. Just do your best and get on with your life. Refreshingly beautiful and simple, isn't it.

#6 2021-03-23 22:19:09

RoadtoSamadhi

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, Tigerhawk, I think you remember right! And I don't recall whether it's in this video or elsewhere, but she says forget about karma and all that stuff. Just do your best and get on with your life. Refreshingly beautiful and simple, isn't it.

So my take is that it doesn’t matter if Starseeds or Wanderers obtain 51% service to others or not , they will always return to where they need to be regardless of 51% or not.   The Law of One makes things very confusing.

Board footer