You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-13 19:06:04

Dreamer

Everything is backwards and upside down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hXtSRu … smicAgency

The above has to be one of the most valuable transmission's I've listened to in a very long time (30+ yrs). It speaks to my inability to transmit data in a way others might understand as the majority aren't able to move back and forth between physicality and what is known as spiritual. --- The 'I AM'.

She actually answered a question I've been seeking to define: The Law of Attraction = The Law of Mirrors.

She also speaks about the 'world of ideas' which was replaced by Aristotle and cronies. The world of ideas = the Astral

Then there's the concept of 'group consciousness' = universal mind. Jung was given credit for something that has been around for thousands of years.

Her example was: If the collective consciousness doesn't feel like we're being held in bondage, then what we perceive as ET can't assist because they would appear as invaders. We hold the impression(s) that ET is strictly physical when in fact that concept couldn't be further from the truth.

Infection = non-physical. Immune system also non-physical (trauma/fear manifests victim mentality)....both poke holes in our aura.

I'm grateful for the additional wording that is presented because it's the missing link. I'm not a writer, so please bare with me here...

ET is manifested by and through us and held in place in the collective consciousness (universal mind) except that the majority do not understand this concept in part due to Aristotle and his cronies deciding that they would basically remove the concept of the 'world of idea's which flows from the Astro. Instead, they decided to show us the 'world of ideas' on a screen as though they're purely physical. 

Believe it or not they are us and we are them!! They are my brothers and sisters but also I'm very different from the norm, in fact I align with the culture of the Taygetan's in almost every way so far.   

The so called bad ET's are our invention, so if the collective was to decide that they no longer wanted them, they could make a decision to have a good group of ET's come in and destroy the bad ET's....It's really that simple, except for the fact that few are capable of recognizing our true abilities which are enormous. Instead all are in wait of a physical prophet or ET race to save us.

Where we get stuck and the reason I fail to understand and or play in the 3, 4, 5d boxes is because they're meaningless - in the end we're still taking us with us, and I have no desire to continue in this mode even if it's at a supposedly higher state. All of these states can be experienced in the 'now' because in truth that's what they are = states

Harold W Percival does an excellent job at defining desire and how our desires manifest into so called reality.

We desire freedom but haven't a clue what freedom looks like - what does it mean? In my mind freedom equates to a feeling in my heart and solar plexus, it is a feeling rather than a physical structure. In truth we are free but have chosen to experience bondage.

The group chat with Yazhi was amazing because she's VERY ADVANCED!!! She isn't your ordinary ET character, but the majority are coming from a purely physical perspective so do not fully understand the transmission.

Yazhi is saying the exact same things as in the path of the masters, only she's using different words and concepts.

Now, about me: I've been meditating now for more than 40 years so I come to this subject from a completely different direction and as a researcher, along with my co-researchers we've left no stone unturned.

The majority of so called UFO researchers on the internet are under the control of the deep state!

I've had so many experiences that it would take hours if not days to describe all of them, but what I do know is that ET is all around us (I just call them my friends), they're everywhere - walking down the street, there are hundreds of ships in the sky and I talk to them!!!! Yes, ask a question and listen closely for the answer. I've ridden on many different ships....Can you see them??

I've had mind boggling teachers.

Do you understand the magnificent gift that's being given to us via these transmissions?

#2 2021-04-16 16:34:09

Rocketmidget

Re: Everything is backwards and upside down

I also align pretty much totally with the taygetans. I KNOW this is truth. I dont need any sign, contact, ships, zippy, nada.
It is awaking an anger inside me and I clearly see the massive disinformation in the " awake" community.
Do nothing. This place is doomed. No one is comming to save anyone.

#3 2021-04-16 19:04:00

Robert369

Rocketmidget wrote:

It is awaking an anger inside me and I clearly see the massive disinformation in the " awake" community.
Do nothing. This place is doomed. No one is comming to save anyone.

"This place" is only doomed if people give in to the "do nothing" and "anger" portion instead of taking things in their own hands and liberating/rebuilding the planet, which needs physical, manifestational, spiritual and intellectual changes, firstly within the people themselves and then on the planet.

Those who accept the challenge (which is why most people incarnated at this time on Earth) will have a bright future, while the others will likely simply die out. There's no "doom" here except on a personal level if chosen so.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-04-16 19:36:36

Rocketmidget

Robert , personally holding my own light, searching inside , connecting with others of  true soul is about it. Raising my freq as much as one can in this mud hole surrounded by crayons.
What are you personally doing to take down the garbage that runs the planet?
Please  enlighten me,  posting Fulford?
Telling me to not be angry?
Are you taking out cabal behind closed doors?
Did you help sweep clean any dumbs?
Did you take the Nanos out of all the vaccine shots?
Did you stop the contrails?
Have you taken out many deep state clones?
Are you stopping archons thru mind control?
Are u in a secret underground wolverine group that you can't divulge?
Oh my.

#5 2021-04-16 19:45:02

Robert369

Rocketmidget wrote:

Robert , personally holding my own light, searching inside , connecting with others of  true soul is about it. Raising my freq as much as one can in this mud hole surrounded by crayons.
What are you personally doing to take down the garbage that runs the planet?
Please  enlighten me,  posting Fulford?
Telling me to not be angry?
Are you taking out cabal behind closed doors?
Did you help sweep clean any dumbs?
Did you take the Nanos out of all the vaccine shots?
Did you stop the contrails?
Have you taken out many deep state clones?
Are you stopping archons thru mind control?
Are u in a secret underground wolverine group that you can't divulge?
Oh my.

What I am doing is aplenty and more than most people, and those who joined up know about it, but I am not here to boast about it because it is not for you anyways. And yes, this is not public due to me not being interested in Cabal observations.

But especially I am not here telling others that they are not doing enough - which must be feeling good for you, it seems, but it clearly shows that you are not raising your frequency, because the above post itself is lowering it already. Or not, if your frequency is that low already...

Yet, looking at your reply, I strongly advise to do some shadow work and anger management, as you clearly need such.

And I also recommend to follow this forum's rules to not insult/bash people here, if you like the place.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-04-16 19:49:23

Rocketmidget

Lol. Oh my

Board footer