You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-17 14:40:14

sam12369

walter russel described our cosmos

Walter Bowman Russell (May 19, 1871 – May 19, 1963) was an impressionist American painter (of the Boston School), sculptor, autodidact and author. Russell wrote extensively on science topics, but these writings "were not taken seriously by scientists." wikipedia.

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

its time we find the notyetfound elements ...

The Secret Of Light By Walter Russell (Unabridged Illustrated Audiobook) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPKO1cxAz3o ( good channel too )

all books :

https://archive.org/details/WalterRusselbooks

Last edited by sam12369 (2021-04-17 15:18:40)

#2 2021-04-17 15:39:44

Robert369

Re: walter russel described our cosmos

Sam,

you have been posting lots of stuff that is irrelevant to this forum which is about Swaruu and Taygetan content and related topics, e.g. for self-empowerment and planetary liberation.

This forum is not intended for copies of other websites and off-topic contents. Please find another platform for such stuff if you wish to discuss it, and leave it out of this forum.

Thank you !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-04-17 16:50:18

sam12369

and the "stuff" above is only the "secret" functions of the universe and all the rest ... also what the taygetans are trying to explain . if you would care to look into it . sharing this "stuff"/knowlegde is the definition of liberation and self empowerment ... the last time i checked the taygetans are not allowed to share our collective information in detail until we rediscover it ourselfes .

Last edited by sam12369 (2021-04-17 16:54:22)

#4 2021-04-17 22:34:33

Bigfeet_E

Enjoying the 6 hour audio very much. Much of it re-explained uniquely yet also recognised from other 'inspired' works.
An hour in so far, holding the rest for later as i need to go to bed. Have to agree this does not seem irrelevant as such.
I like the depth and fluidity of the writer and curious of what's still to come.

#5 2021-04-18 14:42:47

Albert

I am a seeker, not a believer, so I embrace numerous sources of information to seek the truth of existence, as well as an ongoing spiritual practice. To that end, I have read most of Walter Russels books, and found them fascinating. His information comes from being in an expanded state of mind. His writings are different, but not opposed to other sources of information, including eastern philosophies, and the Seth Books (‘Seth Speaks’ is a great first one to try). Walter Russell was the first to introduce me to the idea that planets did not come from a slow cooling dust around stars, but were spun out of stars. The Electric Universe model, which I also studied, states the same. Venus, is a planet most curious in this regard. They claim it hot from greenhouse gases, but the above models, indicate it is a likely just a young planet that is still cooling. Not sure who its mother was, Jupiter or Saturn, but the since it spins in the opposite direction of all other planets in our solar system, then this idea that is from a different time and source than planets like earth and mars, is not as far fetched. Emmanuel Velikovsky wrote is was portrayed as a comet moving across the sky not so long ago - at least within human memory.

Russells work is also very spiritual stating we are light beings on a journey that will take us back to source. Anyway, true visionaries like this, get their information suppressed (or distorted) since it conflicts with the main stream, cabal created, view of reality, physics and the human experience. That said, as Robert pointed out, this site is dedicated to the dissemination and discussion of the Swaruu and the Taygetan stuff.

Last edited by Albert (2021-04-18 18:45:41)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Board footer