You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-08 21:59:08

10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

HORIZONTAL PLANE

1. The Understanding appears that the "I" as a psychological identity is illusory.

2. All psychological identification with the thoughts that arise in the mind disappears.

3. You live and exist in a perennial Silence that does not need to be developed, exercised, or provoked. It just IS silent. It is not that "all thinking disappears" (catatonic state) but that thought becomes a pragmatic and unconditional instrument in the daily vicissitudes that occur as a consequence of a cognition that arises from a space of freedom devoid of identification.

4. The fear of death disappears as a psychological heritage (invulnerability); one is known as NOT-Born. That is, one IS the Consciousness that is neither born nor dies. One is known as ETERNAL without object or subject.

5.All the so-called psychological, emotional, or sentimental ups and downs, are taken as that: states that appear and disappear without leaving a traumatic residue. They are lived with disaffection (not to be confused with indifference) and are understood instantly, that is, the moment they arise as merely illusory states and as such transitory.

6. The need to seek personal assessment both externally and internally disappears absolutely, since there is no longer the idea of "a self built" based on a "personality" that must be supported with concepts of approval or disapproval.

7. Any idea of maintaining a "personality" or establishing a personal growth of evolutionary self-knowledge is known as merely fictitious and inconsistent. No more going to courses on personal growth, development of consciousness, psychological work in therapy ... etc. One realizes that this is the product of the false idea that to awaken there is a "something / someone" that requires a path of progressive and evolutionary growth.

8. One no longer lives identitarily with a personality of unconscious tendencies, and with a character resulting from the circumstantial vicissitudes experienced. Personality and character is seen as merely instrumental aspects to function in psychological, emotional, intellectual, physical interactions, etc. relationships, but they are not in themselves an end product of an identity to be built that tries to feed itself from the bottom of the same deficiencies that it tries to supply.

9. Relationships with people are no longer lived from an "identity" conditioned by patterns of behavior established based on an idea of an "I" so that one has to try to maintain a character as a barrier so as not to feel absorbed by the ideas of a group or a relationship for fear of losing identity. Simply one acts from a new space of freedom and certainty of what IS (certainty of ineffability) where everything is accepted (from the purest disidentification) but acting from the intelligent discernment that allows establishing assertive relationships without the conditioning of a personality that acts from its own limitations, traumas, habits, etc ...

10. The idea of preferences disappears, not in the impossibility of not knowing what to choose, but in the fact of an active acceptance of everything that happens. Nor does it mean that one does not have any preferences, but rather that these are the product of a vital action from which circumstances determine them are translated without one believing that one is the preferences of choice. The gaze, while you are still limited, will always be colored by that limited. But you know that this is only a coloration and that it no longer makes any more sense than preferring cauliflower to carrot.

QUIETpuddle

10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY "WITHIN" THE UNCONDITIONED ABSOLUTE(SOURCE)

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-05-08 22:40:36)


I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

Offline

#2 2021-05-10 11:32:40

07wideeyes
Member

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

From what I understand, in the 'evolution' from Swaruu9 to Swaruu12/Yazhi, this process can be seen taking place. Swaruu9 seems to experience things to a degree like this, but Yazhi more so. There is a lesson in the transformation of Swaruu9 for all of us who are somewhat awake, but intending to ascend further.   

These are some of the contributions of Swaruu and Yazhi that I feel contribute most to the awakening to non-duality: information on karma and reincarnation; information on the evolution of soul; importance of shadow work, including collective unconscious; information on the nature of consciousness, its workings, generally.

I have known quite a number of humans who have claimed to have awakened to non-duality. A few have convinced me, but for many the awakening seems very partial. It's as if a bit of them lives in non-duality, but a lot of them continues to be a conditioned mess. To be around these people for very long is a disturbing experience for me.I think the clue often lies in not facing the shadow and doing the work. Especially collective shadow. An example is the Buddhist group I was once connected with. There are people there who speak about being in non-duality. But from what I have heard, most of them are enthusiastic mask-wearers, and are queueing up for the injection. This suggests a blindness to the collective unconscious and collective shadow (which manifests as the cabal). They may have read a bit of Jung and done a bit of personal shadow work, but when it comes to the collective shadow, they haven't a clue. They are lost, and they are trapped. They don't see the shadow and the samsara when it's staring them in the eye!

Offline

#3 2021-05-10 12:21:22

mitkobs
Member

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

For me:
- Becoming more conscious. Like I am conscious about every single thought that is passing within my mind. And with that, observing attention become greater.
- Not judging other people. Only when they do harm or have unacceptable behavior. Judging only their wrong(for me) doings, not their personality. Objectivity.
- Deep inner peace. Clear mind. Becoming more neutral. Less emotional. Less reactive when someone try to agitate me.
- No fear. No anxiety. Acceptance of life how it is. Nowhere to go, no one to be. Here and now. Always looking the bright side of things.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-10 12:22:35)

Offline

#4 2021-05-10 12:46:17

NoBs
Member

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

mitkobs wrote:

For me:
- Becoming more conscious. Like I am conscious about every single thought that is passing within my mind. And with that, observing attention become greater.
- Not judging other people. Only when they do harm or have unacceptable behavior. Judging only their wrong(for me) doings, not their personality. Objectivity.
- Deep inner peace. Clear mind. Becoming more neutral. Less emotional. Less reactive when someone try to agitate me.
- No fear. No anxiety. Acceptance of life how it is. Nowhere to go, no one to be. Here and now. Always looking the bright side of things.

amazing beautiful gorgeous intense incredible enlightening profound words.

did you think of this yourself or learnt it from your guru swami monk or?

do you live in a cave?

or Tibetan temple?

are you one of the yellow hats?

do my questions annoy you?

i hope not.

i love you i love your energy.

your vibe resonates with me.

do you use any substances to download these deep 5D frequency thoughts?

do you meditate?

what are your qualifications?

bless you peace be upon you universe guide you.

i love you.

NB

Last edited by NoBs (2021-05-10 12:47:59)

Offline

#5 2021-05-10 13:18:32

NoBs
Member

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

HORIZONTAL PLANE

1. The Understanding appears that the "I" as a psychological identity is illusory.

2. All psychological identification with the thoughts that arise in the mind disappears.

3. You live and exist in a perennial Silence that does not need to be developed, exercised, or provoked. It just IS silent. It is not that "all thinking disappears" (catatonic state) but that thought becomes a pragmatic and unconditional instrument in the daily vicissitudes that occur as a consequence of a cognition that arises from a space of freedom devoid of identification.

4. The fear of death disappears as a psychological heritage (invulnerability); one is known as NOT-Born. That is, one IS the Consciousness that is neither born nor dies. One is known as ETERNAL without object or subject.

5.All the so-called psychological, emotional, or sentimental ups and downs, are taken as that: states that appear and disappear without leaving a traumatic residue. They are lived with disaffection (not to be confused with indifference) and are understood instantly, that is, the moment they arise as merely illusory states and as such transitory.

6. The need to seek personal assessment both externally and internally disappears absolutely, since there is no longer the idea of "a self built" based on a "personality" that must be supported with concepts of approval or disapproval.

7. Any idea of maintaining a "personality" or establishing a personal growth of evolutionary self-knowledge is known as merely fictitious and inconsistent. No more going to courses on personal growth, development of consciousness, psychological work in therapy ... etc. One realizes that this is the product of the false idea that to awaken there is a "something / someone" that requires a path of progressive and evolutionary growth.

8. One no longer lives identitarily with a personality of unconscious tendencies, and with a character resulting from the circumstantial vicissitudes experienced. Personality and character is seen as merely instrumental aspects to function in psychological, emotional, intellectual, physical interactions, etc. relationships, but they are not in themselves an end product of an identity to be built that tries to feed itself from the bottom of the same deficiencies that it tries to supply.

9. Relationships with people are no longer lived from an "identity" conditioned by patterns of behavior established based on an idea of an "I" so that one has to try to maintain a character as a barrier so as not to feel absorbed by the ideas of a group or a relationship for fear of losing identity. Simply one acts from a new space of freedom and certainty of what IS (certainty of ineffability) where everything is accepted (from the purest disidentification) but acting from the intelligent discernment that allows establishing assertive relationships without the conditioning of a personality that acts from its own limitations, traumas, habits, etc ...

10. The idea of preferences disappears, not in the impossibility of not knowing what to choose, but in the fact of an active acceptance of everything that happens. Nor does it mean that one does not have any preferences, but rather that these are the product of a vital action from which circumstances determine them are translated without one believing that one is the preferences of choice. The gaze, while you are still limited, will always be colored by that limited. But you know that this is only a coloration and that it no longer makes any more sense than preferring cauliflower to carrot.

QUIETpuddle

10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY "WITHIN" THE UNCONDITIONED ABSOLUTE(SOURCE)

now please explain what you just wrote.
it goes in complete circles.
means nothing.
dumbfounded.
confused.
i hope you find what your looking for.
i hope you find it.
NB

Offline

#6 2021-05-10 13:27:58

Hermion
Banned

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

Analytic comments expected.
We do not need accidental data dumps from mainstream servers here without any comment/comparative analysis
with teachings of Taygetans.

Please add the missing @CHARCOtranquilo


- Love&light Hermi -

Last edited by Hermion (2021-05-11 15:59:25)

Offline

#7 2021-05-10 13:41:31

mitkobs
Member

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

NoBs wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

For me:
- Becoming more conscious. Like I am conscious about every single thought that is passing within my mind. And with that, observing attention become greater.
- Not judging other people. Only when they do harm or have unacceptable behavior. Judging only their wrong(for me) doings, not their personality. Objectivity.
- Deep inner peace. Clear mind. Becoming more neutral. Less emotional. Less reactive when someone try to agitate me.
- No fear. No anxiety. Acceptance of life how it is. Nowhere to go, no one to be. Here and now. Always looking the bright side of things.

amazing beautiful gorgeous intense incredible enlightening profound words.

did you think of this yourself or learnt it from your guru swami monk or?

do you live in a cave?

or Tibetan temple?

are you one of the yellow hats?

do my questions annoy you?

i hope not.

i love you i love your energy.

your vibe resonates with me.

do you use any substances to download these deep 5D frequency thoughts?

do you meditate?

what are your qualifications?

bless you peace be upon you universe guide you.

i love you.

NB

Thanks. In brief it is spiritual work with myself. Experiences in life, difficulties/hardships of all kind. Reading books. Observing other people in real life or in fiction. Observing nature, animals, plants, seasons, elements, sky. It's difficult to assess how exactly it's happening, just life and aspiration for enlightenment(to know more about everything possible).

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-10 13:44:00)

Offline

#8 2021-05-10 13:46:06

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

NoBs wrote:

now please explain what you just wrote.
it goes in complete circles.
means nothing.
dumbfounded.
confused.
i hope you find what your looking for.
i hope you find it.
NB

Thank you, interesting plot contribution ...


I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

Offline

#9 2021-05-10 14:57:19

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

mitkobs wrote:

and aspiration for enlightenment(to know more about everything possible).

Congratulations. smile

The aspiration points in the "right direction", however, the work of "shadows" consists of removing all knowledge, until it is emptied of all the prejudices of intellectual knowledge that represent the erudition based on logic.


I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

Offline

#10 2021-05-10 15:14:16

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

07wideeyes wrote:

From what I understand, in the 'evolution' from Swaruu9 to Swaruu12/Yazhi, this process can be seen taking place. Swaruu9 seems to experience things to a degree like this, but Yazhi more so. There is a lesson in the transformation of Swaruu9 for all of us who are somewhat awake, but intending to ascend further.

I applaud your insight in noticing this subtle shift, which very few have even glimpsed.

Thanks. smile


I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

Offline

#11 2021-05-11 04:45:19

mitkobs
Member

Re: 10 "SYMPTOMS" OF AWAKENING TO NON-DUALITY WITHIN RELATIVE CONDITIONING

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

and aspiration for enlightenment(to know more about everything possible).

Congratulations. smile

The aspiration points in the "right direction", however, the work of "shadows" consists of removing all knowledge, until it is emptied of all the prejudices of intellectual knowledge that represent the erudition based on logic.

Everything is logical and orderly to the highest high of the Source Absolute, because All That IS is based from within on absolute principles. But I see what you mean by logic, the material thinking mind that is forming its ideas and making its conclusions only from what is registering by the 5 senses. Denying what is registered by the inner eye, denying any ethereal based concepts.
Shadow or darkness is also very logical and can be understood, explained, everything from how it were formed in the collective and individual mind to how one get rid of it for good.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-11 04:50:16)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB