You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-21 10:18:36

ZERO DISTANCE FROM YOURSELF

ZERO DISTANCE FROM YOURSELF

These meditations are not designed with the aim of filling your mind with images that provoke an accumulation of calming sensations of the mind with quasi-dreamlike landscapes that calm some state of anxiety, depression, anguish, fear, etc. Nor are meditations loaded with stimulating positive affirmations to cushion poor personal self-esteem. Nor are they meditations where you are invited to be the creator of your own life, manifest your desires, decree and co-create with the Universe and in this way "design a reality" tailored to your own personal desires, hoping to achieve paradise happiness. that ends up being harshly truncated by the arid reality that confronts us every day with all its harshness.

On the contrary, these meditations point directly to the "only place" that is purposely verifiable when "the mind" turns on itself in an act of contemplative honesty to verify without imaginative devices or sensitive-emotional stimuli or altered states of consciousness. , the ineffable but eloquently silent and integrating Reality of what really IS / You are.

Many of those who follow this disclosure of the non-dualistic metaphysics of Yazhi Taserit, do not find a translation in a practice of ontology and cosmogony that sometimes is elusive to the understanding of apparently antagonistic or contradictory concepts or in other cases in levels of explanation that they necessarily pass to be able to glimpse their understanding, for having completed the same realization as Yazhí Taserit.
Reaching the ultimate Realization, which is the definitive fusion with the Source, not only requires a metaphysical theory that exposes and establishes the ontological and cosmogonic bases in order to offer an accessible and clear understanding of an apparent metaphysical complexity. Rather, this must be accompanied by an essential practice that is efficiently operative, disruptive and dissonant to firstly deal with the infinity of layers of spiritual ignorance in which the person is immersed and secondly guide accurately and without debilitating ambiguities of effectively way the individual to the only REAL AND SAFE place that is ZERO DISTANCE FROM YOURSELF.

Each meditative proposition both affirmatively and interrogatively, are ontologically total and integrative. What does this mean? That each phrase is exposed from the same Comprehension or Source and therefore implies that they contain each word, each phrase, the spark that generates the contemplative glimpse that leads you directly to the total and integrative fusion with the source. That is why it is necessary to maintain an attitude of contemplative openness without expectations that could disturb the emergent and INSTANTANEOUS emergence of the final and definitive Understanding that will end in an immeasurable fullness when all the unconscious contents of the ordinary or discursive mind (ego) that caused the illusory sense of separation from Source.

Warn that this path is a path that is eternally available to all sentient beings and that they must inexorably follow and conclude in their Union with the Source. But there are few, very few who decide to listen.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#2 2021-05-21 10:22:25

Re: ZERO DISTANCE FROM YOURSELF

1 INTEGRATING MEDITATION / EGO / TIME / BODY

Close your eyes.
By closing your eyes you instantly shift your attention from the outside to the inside.

See the unfathomable darkness that you are now there is no trace of sensible light is there no light for that? check that once the sensible light has disappeared, there remains a conscious intensity incomparably more luminous than the sensible light conscious of itself, a light that does not dazzle, a living light, Life itself.

Try to embrace it, expand yourself to its limits. Ah, what do you say? What can't find its limits? You, who are seeing this darkness, this luminous intensity, from where are you seeing it? Do you see her as different from her? Or rather is she herself seeing herself from nowhere other than herself, from her vividly active, incredibly real totality?

However, if you are not sure, if you think that you are watching it from somewhere, let's say, from the ego, look for it, find it and present it to yourself: "here is my ego, from here I am watching this dazzling spectacle! But what do you say? What can't your ego find? His beloved, pampered and supposedly known ego? Do not despair, try to find your mind. Yes, that is, perhaps you are looking at this deserted vastness from your mind, after all your mind is always there, as you have long believed, as a fierce obstacle that prevented you from being spiritually fulfilled.

Perhaps now it reveals itself as the place from which you are viewing this presence itself so utterly acute. What do you say? That no mind can find? But what is this, neither ego nor mind? But what are you? Do not tell me that you do not feel yourself now with maximum fullness, with maximum intensity? Yes, you feel exceptionally present, you feel that you are with all your unlimited totality, whose center is everywhere and the circumference is nowhere. Check it out, there is no doubt. Ah yes, we have the body! It is certainly with the body that you are seeing.

You have finally found it! No, it couldn't be that you were watching, being from nothing! It is impossible to see from nothing! … But… her body, her beloved body… has she not been absent since we started the exercise.

Until this moment you had not remembered him. But let's see ... See how those sensations of his body arise in the unfathomable vastness of that emptiness. Try to locate your feet, your legs, your belly, your sex, your chest, your arms, your neck, your head, your entrails, your heart, your brain, your veins, nerves, muscles, your mobility, your stillness, his acts, his works.

Check that none of the sensations that flow freely now in the emptiness that you are corresponds to the memory that you have of any of those organs that we have just mentioned,

The feet, are not now a vague sensation of heat, perhaps itching, or perhaps completely untraceable? Doesn't the same thing happen to your thighs, to your belly, to your sex, to your chest, to your arms, to your neck, to your head, to your entrails, to your heart, to your brain, to your veins, nerves? , muscles? Is there perhaps a pain, an annoyance somewhere? Is it a pain in the back, stomach, headache? Or is it rather a feeling without volume, without limits, without color, located in the vast immensity of the void?

Who does it hurt, who feels that discomfort, that heat, that itch, that cold? Me, you say? What I is this, if you have not been able to find neither trace of ego, nor trace of mind? How is it possible that I say nothing? Certainly you cannot help saying "I". Verify, live intensely this exclamation "I" that comes from all its absolutely empty but incredibly real totality, solid as a rock, unattainable forever and ever by any of its contents.

Live it now, humbly accept its Inescapable Presence But how long has it been? Not only can you not find your ego, nor your mind. Not only have you forgotten your body, a spatial object, and now that you remember it, you find only vague sensations flowing fleetingly in a boundless space void, but you have also forgotten about time. Yes, you have not noticed the time. Throughout your exercise, you have been immersed in the unique timeless moment.

Check it out now… ˜ Wasn't this meditation perfectly simultaneous, outside of time? Would it have been different a thousand years ago? See again your intense consciousness presence, how old are you? Do you find in it some vestige of the passage of time, some wrinkle, some gray hair, some sclerosis, some paralysis? Isn't this instant always? You try to abandon him, to get out of him. Try to make him old, make him last. Try to rejuvenate him to make him regress. Isn't it true that wherever you move, the moment always accompanies you empty, immaculate without age?
Is it not true that this instant is simultaneous to all beginnings to all endings? Can beginnings get you started? Can endings end him annihilate him? Are you not this instant this ability for all time. Are you not the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega of all time?

Who but you are this instant, what other witness do you have if it is not you? Try to determine how old you are. Do you have any means, any reference to know your age? Can this instant die, is this instant mortal? Is it made of perishable material? Is it not true that this moment has witnessed the beginning of all that perishes and the end of all that ends?

See it now. Isn't it true that this instant contains in its inapprehension all the beginnings, all the endings, without time ever touching it? Are you not this instant? And if it's not you, who can be? Humbly accept the evidence of your own unfathomable Light. You do not see it with another eye than yours to see it, even if it is only for a single moment, you are IT

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#3 2021-05-22 06:36:51

mitkobs

To this I can say that according to what I see there are two ways back to Source - with expanding and with contracting. From I interpret, your way is of contracting, with surrendering to be unconscious and that means to stop of being a soul or point of attention, stop the expanding of awareness of this point of attention. Like a death of the soul.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-22 06:43:36)

#4 2021-05-22 15:22:22

mitkobs wrote:

To this I can say that according to what I see there are two ways back to Source - with expanding and with contracting.

There are not two paths "back to the Source". Why? ... Because to determine that there are "two paths" we are implicitly affirming that the Source is dual and this would imply the ontological and operational impossibility of being able to transcend duality. It must be understood that at the Absolute level of the Understanding of non-duality there are no "compatible opposites"; there are two concepts that cannot coexist: “nothing” and “everything”. If you believe in one to any degree, you are denying the other. That is, there is no duality and non-duality, because in the ULTIMATE INTEGRATION these concepts as "complementary opposites" are also transcended, leaving only what IS; That is to say, that which is ineffably indescribable with words. And it is here that the mind is definitely silenced and absorbed in its own Oneness without opposites. This is because every time the light penetrates the darkness, the darkness disappears.

The idea of "expansion and contraction" implies the temporary existence of the Source as a beginning in the time of contraction, and a beginning in the time of expansion. That is, a beginning and an end. On the other hand, it also carries the idea of "a space" which implies the idea of locality when the original quality of the Source is non-locality. The Source is not contained in any space ... Ask yourself what is really what you interpret as space? For the idea of spatiality to exist, there must be different reference points that establish a distance. But if we eliminate from the equation any reference of distance between any point ..., Ask yourself the following questions and consider yourself in your answer ...

In what space is your mind contained? ...

How much space does your mind take up? ...

What space does space occupy in your mind? ...

How much space is space made of in your mind? ...

In what space is the Universe that we say contains us contained? ...

mitkobs wrote:

I interpret, your way is of contracting, with surrendering to be unconscious

There is no way to surrender to something "unconscious", because by definition what is unconscious does not know that it is unconscious, ergo, it does not have consciousness ergo it exists, ergo you cannot surrender to that which is nothing. In other words, an illusion. And by definition an illusion cannot exist by itself.

The idea that there is an unconscious and therefore a single conscious is the product of a dual mind that thinks it can hide itself, from itself. EVERYTHING IS CONSCIOUS CONSCIOUSNESS AND NOTHING CAN BE HID FROM THIS REALITY.
However, it cannot be virtually denied that in the dual mind state there are "unconscious processes" that contain ideas of which you are apparently not "aware" or unguarded. Although this is illusory, because for something to be rejected and hidden in that idea called "unconscious" it must first have been aware and therefore previously perceived. However, your reality is that because you still believe in it. And creating is believing.

In reality, what is happening is that one part of the psyche perceives another part as if it were on another level and therefore they come into conflict by not being able to recognize themselves as equal to each other. And this is the reason, faced with this impossibility of level reconciliation, fear arises. Every unconscious process generates fear in the face of the dark idea that something terrible is always hidden that you are unable to raise awareness and therefore must be something evil that you did and that cannot be forgiven. And from here the guilt is implicitly born and therefore the deserved punishment decisively in a very summary and fair trial, the sentence of which is death. This crazy idea is what keeps you still in a state of cognitive paralysis that prevents you from contemplating yourself outside of this pathological and unnatural idea that "death" or what is the same "nothing is real."

mitkobs wrote:

and that means to stop of being a soul or point of attention, stop the expanding of awareness of this point of attention.

You cannot stop the expansion of consciousness since Consciousness, with capital letters, that is, the Source, does not expand or know as we have already seen above. Consciousness or Source alone, IS. Therefore, the idea of "expanding consciousness" is a mirage that is based on a false idea that there are more expanded or less expanded, higher or lower levels of perception.
On the other hand, there are no points of attention, of other points of attention, of other infinite points of attention, this is still another mirage of a mind incapable of understanding that it is impossible to divide Consciousness.

It is curious to hear Robert Carbonell as in his live performances he repeats like a mantra "you are the creator" without having understood the deep meaning that is embedded in this proposition. That is, if you are the "creator of everything you perceive" that means that everything you perceive, or points of attention-person that you also perceive arise from a single point of attention, YOU. But let's continue investigating this proposition: not only is it affirming that there is only a single point of attention, but that the “out there as a lake outside you, that is, the world as something outside your control that you think you perceive, DOES NOT EXIST AS SUCH . Moreover, taking this conclusion to its extreme, we can establish that EVERYTHING you see, IS MIND CONSCIOUSNESS where there is neither anything interior to something, nor anything exterior to something.

But there is something even deeper, the "you" that you think you are as a perceiver projected towards an external or internal world, DOES NOT EXIST.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#5 2021-05-22 18:27:22

mitkobs

Simple test. Tell me how many suns are in this galaxy Milky way. If you do not know the exact number, it means that you are limited now. And that goes with a lot of information we do not know or we are currently not aware of. This is connected with the expanding or contracting of awareness. In darkness, in opposite evolution(devolution) soul is being destroyed gradually and that is the contracting of awareness into not knowing until it reaches total unconsciousness or the illusion of non existence, death of the soul.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-22 18:27:55)

#6 2021-05-22 22:06:15

mitkobs wrote:

Simple test. Tell me how many suns are in this galaxy Milky way. If you do not know the exact number, it means that you are limited now. And that goes with a lot of information we do not know or we are currently not aware of. This is connected with the expanding or contracting of awareness. In darkness, in opposite evolution(devolution) soul is being destroyed gradually and that is the contracting of awareness into not knowing until it reaches total unconsciousness or the illusion of non existence, death of the soul.

Yes, if we speak of knowledge - intellective-information - it becomes evident that my not knowing the exact number of suns in the Milky Way can be considered as "a contraction of consciousness" or on the contrary an expansion of consciousness if I know the exact number of suns in the Milky Way. But ask yourself,

A simple test: How much information do I need to be fully and definitely expanded? Or how much of the absence of information do I need to be unaware of in order to be definitively contracted?

It is fundamental to realise that when we take the contraction of consciousness to its extreme, that is, to nothingness, understood as the total absence of information, we realise that in this total absence there is something that remains, that remains Conscious of this total absence. The same can be established if we take the expansion of consciousness to its ultimate extreme, that is, to the point of having or knowing all knowledge-information, there remains a Consciousness that is aware of this total presence. At the two extremes is found, - both in "the presence" and in "the absence" - is That which sustains them both and unifies them, which is neither absence of information nor presence of information. Something that is beyond the puerile idea that the accumulation of information as such is "expansion" or affirmation, or its absence as such is "contraction", i.e., negation. 

If you truly wish to "expand" consciousness to Merging with Source, do not focus on accumulating information content in an indigestible feast, but go beyond it. Understand that Source cannot be defined by any information content. THE INFORMATION DOES NOT SEE THE SOURCE, BECAUSE THE SOURCE IS BEYOND THE INFORMATION.

You will not understand this until you verify it without having to use your mind to BE it.

-All that I see is the whole, the Source... having a feast of ideas to "entertain".

Yazhi Taserit.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-05-23 00:30:53)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#7 2021-05-22 22:14:19

07wideeyes

Yes, Charcotranquilo. Some of the things in this thread have been a bit thick and treacly for me to follow, but this last post from you is clear, very clear. Thanks.

#8 2021-05-22 23:05:57

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, Charcotranquilo. Some of the things in this thread have been a bit thick and treacly for me to follow, but this last post from you is clear, very clear. Thanks.

Glad to hear you found it helpful.

Thank you.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#9 2021-05-23 05:42:55

mitkobs

CHARCOtranquilo for me there is 3 types of information that I see. Factual information, ideological information and absolute information. When we are talking about the Source we have to realize the absolute information which is the essence of the Source. Absolute information may be noticed in natural world, everywhere and in everything and it is answering the fundamental questions of philosophy. Who we are, why we are here. For example absolute info and very easy to notice info is "all is one". This type of info cannot be changed because is complete and perfect as it is. it is a base on which every possible idea is constructed.
Factual information is what is observed by the 5 senses more like quantity, measurements, physical and chemical qualities, mathematics, what is called material science. Ideological information is going more to the 6th sense, information connecting material science with spiritual reality and that is so, because in the first place everything is an idea then manifest as something tangible.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-23 05:48:44)

#10 2021-05-23 09:13:19

Bigfeet_E

I want to quote a being called "8" on the matter snipping the in between parts out, bearing in mind that this scaling frame used is from the pov of an octave example, from alpha to omega, and suits the nature of this discussion  :

0d

To take the next step down to 0 dimensions, we simply continue the process. We take Shadowman’s shadow, the vertical 1d line, and we imagine that there is a 1d light source and a 1d screen on either side of it. But, because it inhabits a 1d world, the light and the screen can only be placed on the same axis as the line. There is no “in front’, no “next to”, no “to the side of” in the 1d world. There is only the single dimension WHICH FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE is above and below the vertical line of Shadowman’s shadow.

So, let us imagine that we place a 1d light (that only shines a laser-like light in a perfect line) so that it shines a light down on Shadowman’s shadow and it projects a shadow on the screen below it. What would this shadow look like? Can you, in your imagination, see that it would be a point? A single point of no width, no depth and no height. It is a 0d object.

Z: But 8, if it has no width, no height and no depth… then it can’t really exist, can it? I mean it can’t for example, have any mass. It can’t really be a “thing” in the ordinary sense of the word, can it?

Maybe it is just an imaginary object?

8: In fact anything below 3d has no mass. But you’re right this 0d point is not a thing like anything you have any experience of. It is, from that perspective, a no-thing. It is nothing. And that is all it is to those in the scientific community that have no place in their world-view for consciousness. But for the more enlightened there is much more to this “imaginary nothing”.

To be clear: this is not a point on a surface such as a dot on a piece of paper. A dot on a piece of paper is a 3d object. With a microscope, or similar, you can quickly see that it has three dimensions. And, more importantly, the dot resides on a piece of paper (which is 3d) on your desk (again 3d) in your universe (also 3d). You cannot separate the dot from the context in which it finds itself. No matter how small you draw that dot it is still a 3d dot in a 3d world and there is no possible way you will ever be able to make it any thing other than that because YOU are a 3d being in a 3d world. A 0d object does not exist on a piece of paper. In fact it does not exist “on” anything at all. From the perspective of a 0d being there is nothing “outside” of it for it to be on. At 0d all things are integrated and there is no separation between one thing and another. Indeed it is the creation of the dimensions themselves that allow for the illusion of separation between things. So, a 0d being is pure consciousness, there is no “you” and no “me”. There is no “here” and no “there”. There is no “this” and no “that”. There is no “before” and no “after”. There is only a singularity of everything which could possibly ever be, all condensed into one singular point with nothing at all outside of that point. That is 0d.

8d

At this final level you come to what might be quite a startling revelation. You come to see that there is no universe at all outside of you. There are no “other” beings playing this game with you. There never were. It was all, always, just you. You discover that every other being that played every single other role, that imagined every single other imagining and that did every single other thing that you hitherto had thought you did not play, imagine or do… was really just another version of you. As you enter 8d you “remember” all your other incarnations, inventions, creations, actions… all of it. And there is no-one and nothing that you cannot, at that moment, remember being and doing. You were and are ALL OF IT. And there is not one little atom anywhere that you did not imagine into being, not one blazing star that you did not cause to shine. There is not one single life that you did not live.  At 8d you are, in every possible sense, the whole universe. All of it bar nothing. You are IT!

And so… for 8d-you there is nothing to wonder about. Nothing to try to know. Nothing to try to understand. Nothing to do. Nothing to change. Nothing to forgive. Nothing to heal. It all just IS. And it is all you.

Now what to do with information like THAT, huh?

Z: Now even my boggle is boggled! Wow, 8!

But you are right… what can one do with that info? For myself I have two different responses. First my heart leaps with joy. I absolutely love this. I can’t get over how things that I have taken to be spiritual truths are coming together in this stuff you are now sharing with me. It is simply astounding and very beautiful. It makes me happy to think that this is true. And that is great.

But then my head chimes in and say “no”. There are people here on earth getting up to some pretty funny stuff. And I don’t mean funny as in humorous! And… well… I’m not sure I want to be them very much. You know?

8: I comprehend perfectly. But my dear friend, isn’t it then perfect? You don’t have to do any of those things or make any of those choices because someone else is already taking care of that for you. You are free to get on with the life you want to live thanks to them.

Z: Yes, that’s true. We already covered that in the previous chapter when we spoke about judgement.

8: That’s right. But here now is an additional level of understanding. Not only are you released from the need to do these other things but, indeed, when you are finally ready, after your long and winding journey all the way up through the dimensions, then you will finally arrive at the remembrance that indeed it was all you. And in that remembrance will also come perfect comprehension. Not only did you do all of these things but you will, in that moment, know exactly how it came to be that you did what you did. Perfect knowledge with perfect compassion will yield perfect bliss.

Z: Yes. I feel what you are saying in my heart. Thank you for that, 8.

So then… what does an 8d being DO. I mean what is it like to be a whole universe?

8: Everything. Nothing. It depends on your perspective. There is no real way to answer that question. An 8d being does “the universe”, in so much as the universe needs any doing. Maybe a better answer is to say that It dreams. And you are Its dreams, all of you.

Z: And you?

8: Why, yes! I am a part of this 8d being’s dream and I am also dreaming this dream. But I am also aware of myself elsewhere, outside of this particular dream, playing parts in utterly different dreams. In due course you will awaken to the complexity of that awareness of yourself too. But that is very much an entirely different conversation.

Z: Okay but then what dimension do you perceive yourself as residing at? Are YOU an 8th dimensional being? Is THAT why your name is 8?

8: You know… we are all actually the 8th dimensional being. There where this whole universe and everyone and everything is One – THERE we are the 8th dimensional being. But you see, implicit in that fact is the understanding that there is only one 8th dimensional being experiencing itself as being many, many beings who are experiencing themselves as existing in many different states of consciousness in these dimensions within the mind of The One great being. So tell me, do YOU think I am an 8th dimensional being?

Z: I think I get what you are saying. We are all the 8th dimensional being and we are all part of it but obviously you could not be all of it. No more than I could be.

8: You know the funny thing is that we ARE actually, each of us, all of it. We are each the 8th dimensional being. But we are very hard at work creating a very powerful illusion that we are not. The illusion is called “separateness”. It is the ego. It is the idea that we are not one being. It is the identification with our creations rather than our truest being. Which is oneness. If we were to change our identification and let go of all of these illusions then we would each see that we are one, that we are in fact THE One. That we are the 8th dimensional being. That there is nothing but Self everywhere you look.

Is that hard to comprehend?

Z: It’s a paradox. I like it and it seems true but I also don’t understand it.

8: You are right, it is a paradox. Many of the greatest truths will be paradoxical to you. This is because of the Veil and the nature of your reality.

But let me complete the answer to your question. We are The One playing a game of hide-and-seek with Ourself. You are a part of The One that has chosen a corner of the third dimension to hide yourself in. I stand at the cusp, on the very lintel, between 7th and 8th. I am at a place where I am suddenly becoming aware of myself as being… everywhere and in everything. I am therefore right there with you in 3d too. This dawns upon me as the new truth that I am busy awakening to.

Z: You are awakening to 8d consciousness! Is this another reason for your name being “8”?

8: There are many reasons. Some you have discovered and others you have not yet. And, yes, this is an additional reason. In this particular context calling myself 8 is akin to naming myself as that which I know I truly and ultimately am and as that which I am longing to experience myself to be. Being at one with All That Is, is my desire and my destination. Very soon I will awaken from my slumbers here in the 7th dimension of existence and I will know that there is no separation. 8 is my true nature. As it is yours and everyone and everything that is.

Z: So… then we are all 8?

8: Of course!  How else could it be? I have told you we are all One and there is no separation between us. Clearly we are all 8! (he smiles)

Z: Another paradox!  My head is spinning with them.

8: Seeing such paradoxes are a sign that you are travelling quite fast on the ascension path. Your whole life you have only seen one side of a coin. You thought that was all there was to the coin. Now you see the other side and your mind is confused but your heart says both views are true. The only way to resolve this paradox is for you to come to full realisation of the coin. You will come to see that it is not a thing with two different sides but indeed an object with depth, weight and texture that you can experience in many more ways than just the two sides you have now discovered.

My best advice is to enjoy these paradoxes as they come up. It is a good sign that you encounter them. It means new insight is on its way.

sourcepage

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-05-23 09:25:10)

#11 2021-05-24 15:23:57

8 wrote:

(...)8: Ah yes, there most certainly is! And it is very easy to describe too.  The shape for 8d is… are you ready for it… a point! A singular, imaginary point of nothingness which contains everything. It is a point in which depth, width and height have no meaning. 8d is the same as 0d because 8d IS 0d.

Z: (laughs) Of course it is!  That is poetic and perfect. I love it!

8: (smiles) And so we have come full circle, have we not? We have ended where we began. But, as we do, so we realise we have changed and grown for the fact that we have gone around the circle. And so we are not at EXACTLY the same place as we began. It is therefore not a circle we have travelled but a spiral.

(...)8: Everything. Nothing. It depends on your perspective. There is no real way to answer that question. An 8d being does “the universe”, in so much as the universe needs any doing. Maybe a better answer is to say that It dreams. And you are Its dreams, all of you.

(...)8: I am a part of this 8d being’s dream and I am also dreaming this dream.

Thanks for this contribution. smile

I have read in detail this interesting source that contributes to the thread of this talk a detailed perspective of how sleep ("maya") works in the different "densities" and "dimensions". It really is revealing the structure and understanding the "potential qualities of each" dimension "/" density ".

It is worth remembering that the objective is to wake up from the "dream", not to describe the laws that govern the "dream." If this is not accompanied by a prescription to definitively abandon the "dream and the dreamer" then the revealing value of what is exposed is insufficient and leads to think that the "exit" from the dream is the same "dream"; the "dream" cannot get out of its dreaming, since it does not know what is "real" and what is "illusory". He does not understand that it is REALITY, because it is not part of the Reality itself. Reality can only offer certainty of your Reality since it is inherent in your "reality." That is why it is beyond dreams.

In other words, and doing a clinical simile: no doctor would describe the pathological symptoms of a disease of his patient with detailed complexity and would evaluate at the same time that in the same description he is giving the prescription.

It becomes evident that only the fact of revealing to the patient what symptoms and their causes does not imply the form of cure.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#12 2021-05-25 03:46:23

mitkobs

My point from the 3 types of information and connecting it with the zero distance from yourself is to find out the answer of the most important question "who I am". To get in tune with the absolute truth. And when this getting of tune become stronger and stronger the flow directly flowing from the Source will increase within and we will have easy and correct access to factual and ideological info. I am aware that this is not a precise prescription of a "know how", but adaptive inquisitive work on oneself on all levels and angles simultaneously.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-25 03:47:32)

#13 2021-05-25 11:04:31

mitkobs wrote:

and connecting it with the zero distance from yourself is to find out the answer of the most important question "who I am".

This is the mother of all questions: but this questioning, which frames and establishes the whole inquiry pedagogy, is insufficient, if we do not take into account and understand that the "identity-mind" tends to identify this questioning "who I am" based on the idea that its revelation will also be identified on another supra-transcendent identity "out there or in here" that will definitely extinguish the flame of the restlessness of irresolution. 

It is vitally important to understand that the one who asks the question, (the enquirer) asks it, from the same false idea of psychological identity that has constructed the enquirer, that is, the idea "I am", therefore, the inertia of the same cognitive-intellectual-identity processes and mechanisms will inexorably lead to an answer at the same level at which the question has been asked. Therefore your answer will only reveal another fallacious identification, but in this case, with the addition of a supra-transcendent idea, and so the trap of cognition will have closed its circle to leave you back at the same starting point: THE IRRESOLUTION OF THE QUESTION.

Now, how can we bridge this paradoxical abyss (since we are forced to use cognition as an instrument of enquiry) that hovers between the intellective-cognition of the "I" and that Absolute which is not supported by any intellective-cognitive process, and which is beyond any ideation or representation, for if it were, it would cease to be ABSOLUTE...? The only instrument left to us is the paradoxical interrogation with the sole purpose of leading the "seeker" to "PARADOXICAL AWAESOME".

This "paradoxical astonishment" is produced when the inquiring question that is put to him carries two implicit elements: one "temporal" and the other "a-temporal". This cognitive "friction" will lead the interrogated to a paradox that is irresolvable from an intellective-cognition, leaving the "mind" in a suspension of the cognitive processes, with the aim that the answer emerges by itself, by disarticulating those mechanisms that impede and hide the VERIFICATION of the ORIGINAL nature of that which IS, WHEN THE MIND IS NOT.

So let us ask the question:

What is that which is left when absolutely NOTHING IS NOW?.....

Hold the question throughout your day and let the question itself do its disarticulating-cognitive work.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-05-25 11:08:31)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#14 2021-05-25 13:07:37

mitkobs

Thanks for explaining. In my understanding of what you are saying, you are using your highly intellectual mind to negate itself to awe. My own method do not exclude the mind or try to go beyond it. It goes with building more and more reasoning to the point of realizing the absolute truth. I have no need to dissolve the mind and I believe there is a common sense and reason leading to the absolute understanding. Absolute understanding is awe or blissful contemplation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-25 13:09:35)

#15 2021-05-26 09:51:40

mitkobs wrote:

. It goes with building more and more reasoning to the point of realizing the absolute truth.

Reasoning, or in other words, logic, as an instrument of enquiry is necessary to establish the ontological bases that allow the "seeker" to lead to an accessible understanding of the mechanisms on which non-duality is based.

Every process of inquiry requires logic and inference in order to establish a discernment of the possible structural fallacies in the whole propositional argumentative narrative, which the individual accepts without prior questioning, as they are introjected as dogmas within his personal psychological, psycho-social, and even and especially, "psycho-spiritual" sphere.

But this "logical" instrument, initially essential to put in check all those beliefs and introjects, as one matures in the process of undoing all those fallacious constructs-ideas that were held as "accepted truths", it becomes equally essential to understand that its main limitation in reaching Fusion with the Source is that logic cannot go beyond its own limitations, cannot go beyond its own logical processes of "knowledge", because its own bases of "knowledge" are intrinsically linked to the same cognitive distortion on which the "self" or "ego" is sustained. To give an example, we would say that a thought cannot go beyond its own thinking of the circle of its own thinking. In other words, to use a metaphor: Logic is the immaturity that weaves its spider's web to trap the monster of knowledge.  When logic comes of age it strangles on its own webs to transmute itself into the instrument of contemplation, beyond limited cognition, which is the deepest Knowledge.

Logic is the crutch of the invalid, but it is a burden to the light-footed, and an even greater burden to the light-footed. greater burden still to him who has wings.

Note:. This was already explained in a few brief strokes in one of Gosia's videos, (by the way, Gosia is an insightful and insistent ontological questioner) by Yazhi Taserit.

mitkobs wrote:

I have no need to dissolve the mind

You need not dissolve the mind because the mind within the mind cannot be dissolved as it is, but you do need to dissolve all the constructed beliefs that presume you to be you. In Source there is no room for personal identities. In fact, the Ultimate Merger with source reduces to rubble all constructed idea of a personal entity, be it even a "spiritual" one, which is what caused the separation.

mitkobs wrote:

Absolute understanding is awe or blissful contemplation.

Yes, but in your case, still, these are only grandiloquent words and empty of real content as to have been revealed to you in their ETERNAL, depth.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-05-26 09:56:37)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#16 2021-05-26 12:22:52

mitkobs

CHARCOtranquilo I presume you are some kind of professor, someone well educated. I agree with your statement about the Source that "there is no room for personal identities" and some other important points you make. But you make other presumptions about the Source that I do not agree with or I can say to that - we just do not know how the Source is really. You may think you know, but you may be in great dissonance. What you say are also concepts - beliefs and also a reasoning. Thus we do not overpass our own reasoning - never and not possible. We cannot lose our identity(it goes larger or narrower, inclusive or exclusive) as well, because that will be the ultimate end and there is no such thing. Source is conglomerate of all possible identities and in the same time is not a specific identity. And that also can be defined as a belief or a concept. We can agree that Source is everything and unlimited.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-26 12:31:27)

#17 2021-05-27 11:08:25

mitkobs wrote:

CHARCOtranquilo I presume you are some kind of professor, someone well educated. I agree with your statement about the Source that "there is no room for personal identities" and some other important points you make. But you make other presumptions about the Source that I do not agree with or I can say to that - we just do not know how the Source is really. You may think you know, but you may be in great dissonance. What you say are also concepts - beliefs and also a reasoning. Thus we do not overpass our own reasoning - never and not possible. We cannot lose our identity(it goes larger or narrower, inclusive or exclusive) as well, because that will be the ultimate end and there is no such thing. Source is conglomerate of all possible identities and in the same time is not a specific identity. And that also can be defined as a belief or a concept. We can agree that Source is everything and unlimited.

Yes, "we don't know what the Source really looks like". Any description, narrative, which attempts to define the Source is merely rhetorical. The Source, cannot be visualised, imagined, imagined, thought, verbalised, made conscious, made aware, sensed, intuited, induced, sacralised, anathematised, poetised, etc, etc, etc, etc. Whatever something/anything is said of Source, it is NOT, and in that instant of nominalisation or adjectivisation you have separated yourself from Source itself. A single thought that attempts to circumscribe the source to the realm of knowledge will only plunge you into ignorance, uncertainty, confusion and suffering.

As a metaphor I will say:

The "eye" cannot see itself and in this SEEING/BEING there is no refraction possible only pure Extension, no contraction or expansion possible. VISION/ AWARENESS resides in "eye" but the act of SEEING/BEING is not "the eye". VISION/ AWARENESS, "sees and sees by "the eye", but VISION "knows" that it is not "the eye" through what it SEES.

In this SEEING/BEING, it is the Present absence of knowledge, of knower and known. KNOWING/BEING, is not contracted or expanded knowing, this is only a product of the projection that needs a reflection to be returned to it in order to "know" itself in an act of separation.  KNOWING/BEING is imperturbably SILENT, immeasurably ABISAL, invulnerably INDESTRUCTIBLE.

But above all Source IS, because it does not need you or any universe, to recognise itself, which means that Source CREATES (not the concept of creation as understood by the limited human mind) reality without distorting it, which exceeds the understanding and the fabrication-projective capacity of the human being and of any "extraterrestrial".

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#18 2021-05-27 13:38:45

Robert369

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

In short: thought is suffering organised in the fallacious idea of sentient knowledge.

I consider this needlessly negatively expressed, because Source decided by its own will to limit itself as to gain experiences, meaning that there is no suffering involved here but instead the joy/desire of making a certain experience. This also means that we are not less Source than if having the full knowledge, but we are intentionally created unaware of the full picture, otherwise we couldn't make experience of learning, etc..

Which in itself shows that Source is incomplete, because it needs such self-limitation to make experiences. If Source was infinite and complete, this already would include all the possible experiences of all possible lives, etc., so that our current existence wouldn't come to be. We are Source in its attempt to make a certain experience.

This is why there are e.g. larger constructs of understanding in which Source is simply the consciousness for our uni/multiverse (meaning there are many "Sources" for many different settings of experience gains), while above these is something some call "The All", above which once again are endless further levels. This means that unlimitedness goes in both directions, hence there is neither a "top level" nor a "bottom level" or consciousness (just like numbers, frequencies, etc. can be scaled larger and smaller without limits).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#19 2021-05-27 14:48:06

mitkobs

We can say that Source is behind absolutely everything there is. It contains everything up the most detail of info about every object and subject there is or there can be in the universe. And itself Source is not some kind of mystery or need to be a mystery for us who are currently parts of it. And Source do not need to be something unattainable, impossible to grasp/understand. It could be even rather simple to understand even with the human mind. As above, so below. Human body is perfect and have the perfect constitution of organic systems and senses to grasp Itself as a Source. We are limiting ourselves with our beliefs, that's we are doing. Start to empower yourself from this minute and replete and affirm within your mind that you are the Source and observe carefully how the reality will start to change for you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-27 14:49:44)

#20 2021-05-28 10:31:58

Robert369 wrote:

because Source decided by its own will to limit itself as to gain experiences,

Robert369 wrote:

Which in itself shows that Source is incomplete, because it needs such self-limitation to make experiences.

This proposition is ontologically incongruous considering the premises on which it rests:

1- for the Source to have a will to limit itself it would have to arise from an unlimited will and power. If not, from where would this power or will to limit the unlimited arise?

2- Something already limited decided to limit itself from limitation...?  From limitation such a will could not arise because it becomes evident in its own limitation that its will per se is already limited in order to limit itself.

3- If ontologically the Source is attributed with the aspects of Limitlessness and Completeness and these are the extension per se of its own attributes, how could the Source draw from Itself to limit that which by nature IS limitless?  If this were possible it would call into question the consistency of the NON-DUAL REALITY of the Source since to posit that THE SOURCE is also the "creator" of that which is limited and conditioned and which can be considered as compatible alternatives, then implies that:  The Source is sane and at the same time is insane.

In other words, the recognition that Truth is Truth and nothing else is, this statement implies that, without the former, the latter is meaningless, but the latter without the former, ceases to be true.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#21 2021-05-28 11:30:43

mitkobs wrote:

We can say that Source is behind absolutely everything there is. It contains everything up the most detail of info about every object and subject there is or there can be in the universe.

mitkobs wrote:

And itself Source is not some kind of mystery or need to be a mystery for us who are currently parts of it. And Source do not need to be something unattainable, impossible to grasp/understand.

mitkobs wrote:

It could be even rather simple to understand even with the human mind

True, but not as you imagine it. The Source DOES NOT CONTAIN, that "universe of objects you call "all things". Source as Pure Consciousness is beyond that puerile idea of a container of objects, and subjects. This is incomprehensible to the cognitive mind because it considers that the Source is also cognition-perceptual; and that this explanation is only a projection of its own limitation to UNDERSTANDING ITSELF AS SOURCE. That is, this cognitive-perceptual mind considers that Source can be perceived with a thought.  This is fundamentally why only a very, very few come to this UNDERSTANDING.

mitkobs wrote:

Human body is perfect and have the perfect constitution of organic systems and senses to grasp Itself as a Source.

The body, as a vehicle "container of consciousness" does not have the capacities to grasp "Itself" as a Source. This is reversing the laws of consciousness and establishing that matter is what "creates" consciousness. The body by itself is totally inert from "birth to death". I will put it to you with the following interrogations:

Has your body ever seen your consciousness?....

Does the body see you...?

Has your body ever told you that it is your body whether you perceive it or not?....

mitkobs wrote:

Start to empower yourself from this minute and replete and affirm within your mind that you are the Source and observe carefully how the reality will start to change for you.

Yes, with this simple affirmative statement one can come to this realisation, but it is puerile to think that this formula can be generalised to everyone. Only very "mature" minds can reach such an Understanding with this simple formula.  The SILENCE which is also the door without a door to the Understanding of the Source, which is everywhere and runs through us from part to part, on the contrary, even in the strenuous attempt to "silence the mind" billions of people still remain in the same state of ignorance.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#22 2021-05-28 11:41:59

Robert369

Funny how you say that describing Source is impossible, yet you impose a certain belief system of what Source is unto others. Putting that in confusing phrases doesn't make it less contradictive.

I will not involve myself here any further, as I have a different understanding of what Source is and what not, and seeing attempts to convince others is detrimental to any discussion and exchange - especially in regards to intangible matters that can hardly be described with the limited available words that exist.

Instead, I suggest to remain more open to other perceptions of Source because all of them are true at the same time (otherwise it wouldn't be the omnipresent Source) instead of claiming that your view is "the real one".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#23 2021-05-28 12:30:57

mitkobs

CHARCOtranquilo It is interesting for me to try to understand your point of view. What I say on the topic is not an argument with you, for the protocol.
How did you come to your understanding of Source? Sure you had used your mind, your cognitive and analytical capabilities? Meditation, mystical experience, NDE/OBE, psychotropic substances?

Here my opinion. The human body is currently a filtration system of consciousness and we are localized around this body consciousness. Our point of attention is using the vessel to live in this world and currently we are concentrated around this body.

The affirmation "I Am Source" is a key for opening doors. If the person is ready for such expansion. That will shake and shatter personal reality, will destroy your perception of individuality and also will have effects on your physical body, a grueling purification will occur of mind-body-soul. It takes certain qualities to be present within to be able to endure the changes(without dying or getting crazy) that will going to happen to you with affirming this.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-28 12:34:45)

#24 2021-05-28 16:43:03

mitkobs

In today's video Yazhi says it how it is. Have to know more and more to expand the awareness, expand the mind and become with that a higher density being. Does not happen suddenly by waiting and doing nothing about it. Work, work and work. Breaking boundaries with further understanding.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-28 16:44:17)

#25 2021-05-28 17:32:08

Robert369

Hermion wrote:

What is ascension in your understanding?
What cannot be left out for ascension to happen?
How does it relate to Source to make it fit into topic of this thread?

To me "ascension" is raising one's frequencies (plural!) and consciousness in a way as to expand one's awareness, after which remembrance of more and more of the next higher levels of existence becomes available.

Remembrance can be supported by knowledge and understanding like Yazhi spreads it, which helped me a lot to reconnect to the vast sea of unlimited knowledge that resides in each of us, because all of us are Source and thus do already have all of the knowledge, but we decided to disconnect from it upon creating this soul as to experience an individual character growth process (leveling up almost like in a computer RPG).

Obviously, since Source and by that we ourselves are unlimited, there exist no restrictions on how to "level up our character", making it about the most individual process possible. Yazhi's unusual path is a good example for such individuality.

As you see, I avoid the term "densities" which just is a Human-made term for an average frequency of the many individual frequencies for each aspect of existence that we have, and by that inadequate to relate to "ascension", as it in my view only relates to a limited awareness expansion, but there's so much more.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-05-28 22:17:12)

Board footer