You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-21 22:37:52

DarkOwl

Tulpamancy (it's a thing)

This relates to the recent Cosmic Agency video about Tulpa's.
Seems creating your own tulpas is a trending subculture right now.
Not sure what to make of this curious phenomena.
What do you think are the implications of this?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/exmqzz/ … ulture-892

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-05-24 05:01:03

wayne

Re: Tulpamancy (it's a thing)

DarkOwl wrote:

This relates to the recent Cosmic Agency video about Tulpa's.
Seems creating your own tulpas is a trending subculture right now.
Not sure what to make of this curious phenomena.
What do you think are the implications of this?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/exmqzz/ … ulture-892

wow what a trip man.   i think i've heard of everything now.

#3 2021-05-24 08:40:20

07wideeyes

Interesting, interesting.... Yazhi has expanded the typical understanding of 'tulpa' into completely new territory. She has that habit.....!

I mainly heard about tulpas through the work of Alexandra David-Neel, a remarkable, courageous, and inspirational woman, who defied the authorities of the day to stay in Tibet around a century ago. She had plenty of contact with serious Tibetan practitioners (knowledge-holders for almost-lost advanced Andromedan teachings and from Atlantis and Lemuria? I'd love to know more about all this). So she knew tulpa creators, and created one herself. In the end, it became troublesome, and she needed to dissolve it, a task which was quite difficult.

This conscious creation of tulpas works on the same principle, but is slightly different, to what Yazhi talks about, simply because the current creation of fear-consuming, yummy loosh, entities, is a manipulated, unconscious, mass event. Yazhi describes the very relevant but more negative aspects to the phenomenon, I suggest.

I always took the tulpa phenomenon as most useful for demonstating the power of creation and manifestation of consciousness. It is a teaching about how we create our own reality, and how powerful that ability is. Awesome, if harnessed consciously and positively. One element I find intriguing is that, when I came upon the tulpa phenomenon about 40 years ago (aaaargh!!!) it was seen as really 'out there', wow, far from my personal existence. It was what super duper Tibetans did, way way beyond the abilities of crappy modern westerners like me. In this Tulpmancy thing you point to, Dark Owl, it's all changed. This is a power that can be accessed by anyone. It is far closer to home these days, which is brilliant. This increasing understanding of 'ordinary dudes/broken shoes' ability to manifest powerfully must scare the pants off the cabal, and is probably one reason why the phantom bug card has been played now, to try and keep the cat in the bag.

I found this article about tulpmancy a good, fun read, amusing. There are other, similar ones, too, which even cabal search engines will direct you to, about seriously creating tulpas. It would be easy to dismiss these folk as badly-adjusted, geeky teenagers with spots all over their face, but I don't think so. Maybe some of then are super-manifesters. One thing I've learnt in recent times: you just can't tell. All those supposedly 'spiritual' people we know, hours on the meditation cushion, crystals coming out of their earholes, who to our great surprise believe every false word they are told. They mask up virtuously every time they go to buy their organic lentils, and queue up for their toxic shot. While some obviously broken shoe types have come forward, absolutely brilliant courageous ones, who see right through the bullshit.     

That's it for now. Love, strength, wishes of super frequency to everyone here!  x

#4 2021-05-24 10:46:40

wayne

07wideeyes wrote:

They mask up virtuously every time they go to buy their organic lentils, and queue up for their toxic shot.

your way of seeing the world cracks me up.  i got a good chuckle out of the above. 

but to your point, it makes me sad that it seems so many of the starseeds drank the coolaid.   maybe that is the experience they wanted, but i suspect many of them were derailed along the way.

overall, what you shared about tulpas was fascinating.

#5 2021-05-24 11:34:05

07wideeyes

Thanks, Wayne. Appreciated. The question is - and I don't have any answers - how many of these alternative cool meditation types really are starseeds. For sure, many, including old friends of mine, have shown themselves to be as asleep to the real goings-on as anybody else. It is a bit bizarre to me. They hang on tightly to their beliefs - maybe it'll be very painful for them, with their slightly-superior-spiritual stance, to face up to the reality that they've been wrong. Some people would rather die, literally, than have to examine their assumptions about life.

On a different note, I've been reading with fascination your account of your space friends, and the discussion, with Eldon especially. Important subjects there. But I have nothing currently to add to the excellent words from you guys!

#6 2021-05-24 15:23:52

wayne

07wideeyes wrote:

On a different note, I've been reading with fascination your account of your space friends, and the discussion, with Eldon especially. Important subjects there. But I have nothing currently to add to the excellent words from you guys!

The journey that Ro (DawnTwilyte) and I have been on the last 8 years is over the top crazy with the various 'space friends' we've connected with, experiences we've shared and the way its expanded our world view.

As everyone knows here, there's nothing magical about telepathy.   Its like the mother language and in fact the race we were interacting with doesnt really speak much because the way their mouths are formed, it doesn't lend well to that.     So telepathy is really how they communicate with each other.     We all have this gift its just that some of us have forgotten and need to dust off the cobwebs.

The race that we've been communicating with recently might be described as a 'non-emotional' race, but they are such compassionate, loving and humble people.    I apologized to them for judging them for all the stuff i've heard on the internet which makes you equate 'non-emotional' with non-empathetic or uncaring.    Nothing could be further from the truth.   Connecting with them and having the opportunity to learn more about them has been one of the greatest treasures of my life.   

Sadly, they feel somewhat misunderstood by the 'emotional' races.

One trippy thing to share is the day we first connected with them Ro and I both felt the energy of their soul essence in our hearts.     I'm sure there are many on here who know what i'm talking about but its basically when you are quantumly entangled with another soul and you experience the feeling of their energetic essence.     They simply said 'we are connected' and they had quantumly bonded with us.     Quantumly entangling yourself with another soul is a very intimate act of friendship and i was simply blown away that they would do this with us.     It allowed them to communicate with us no matter where they were.    Unfortunately, my energy can be a bit intense at times, and its been difficult for them a few times to share that kind of a bond with me because my energy affects them and has even upset them a few times.

they told us initially is that they kinda broadcast an invitation to connect but they said few ever answer.

i'm just sharing this stuff in case anyone finds it interesting or useful.     its been a crazy cool journey.

blessings,
wayne

#7 2021-05-24 15:55:34

Robert369

@wayne

Thank you for sharing this truly beautiful and expanding experience !

On the matter of "non-emotional" or more correct "less emotional", I like to clarify that in my view this by no means is aiming at a lack of empathy and other expressions of love (in fact, our mind-control system makes many of us lack in that department), but about certain emotional powers in regards to manifestation and other spiritual abilities that distinguish Regressives, emotional and non/less emotional beings.

And obviously, current Humanity for the most part is nowhere near its actual abilities but instead far from it, meaning that the much more developed "less emotional races" clearly have a great advantage across many areas. And if they are willing to teach us and we are willing to listen, then we can grow into our very own powers in short time - we only need to make sure to listen to what resonates with our different emotional setting, as to not fall into another self-limiting programming.

Adding to this, a sufficiently developed soul can always decide to incarnate as another race, meaning that "emotional" or "non/less emotional" becomes relative at that point of personal/soul development, and together we can achieve anything - which is required especially in regards to the ongoing galactic challenge.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-05-25 08:48:30

Bigfeet_E

What i wonder about, regarding this tulpamancy exercise, is how one can detect if it is not some unknown origin consiousness piggybacking your own imagination creational exercise. By the method of telepathy you're opening your mind as a sender/reciever. So in that way you're opening up to this communication realm without filters and can be taken advantage of ... hacked sort of. While telepatic ability is like a mouth/ear-piece of communication, utilising it like a new found muscle sort of speak, the bounderies of control have to be tweaked. Being wide open means you can be prown upon, misunderstood, harrassed and fooled as much as its more positive honest interaction qualities of communication.

Back when i was around 27 i had an experience of the sort, where i would be hearing 'voices' , a multitude of them. The unconsiouly opening up was rendered through the continuing use of mary-hugh-anna in that phase back then. While it was a discovery process of determining my own thoughts from another, first repeating mine, in order to either get my attention or perhaps study of the language of my thoughts. To this day it is still not clear. The non-audible voice/thoughts were hard to recognise , whisper quality at best, and that lended me trying to focuss more and more deeper in order to understand what 'they' were saying, donating more energy in the process. The nature of messages never really broke through as understandable sentences. Mixing known words with incomprencable ones, as far as i could make out, it never grown to a full fledged quality of exchange.

This went on for like 1.5 to a couple of years, first in private moments of time till such times i didn't seem to be able to 'turn it off' , in daily life interaction. It became a nuisance  trying to hold a foot in both attention spans at the same time, all the while only getting just flards of words that i couldn't link to some relevance. Safe to say it became bothersome to a degree it effected my mood spiraling downwards. Beside the fact i was an emotionally troubled young man, i felt taken on a spin at some point, adding to the confusing instead of something revealing what i was hoping for.

At some point, during an emotional breakdown concerning both my inner and outer world experiences, triggered by another fear and inability i detested of myself, i called out to the universe for a higher connection, all teared up. I called for some higher being to pay notice. That evening i did a meditation, entering thoughtless consiousness, repeated my request from there and went to bed.

As usual the voices started my to focus my attention towards listening, trying to dampen even the sound of my breath as to remove this interference. I could describe this likegoing through a hallway that increasingly kept narrowing smaller & smaller, untill such point my attentionpoint reached an imaginable end. Such a point would be a point of return, a proverbial ceiling, that one deems it to be and recognise it as such having it encountered before on a instinctive level. But then summoned the will to go further the proverbial abyss.

This next experience i can only describe as folding inwards and a superflash tunneling wormhole like displacement ending up as formless in a 'space' that was just bright white. Nothing else that i could 'see'. Followed by a crisp clear, almost loud in contrast with the levels of silence beforehand, direct male voice extending the words in my own language (translated):  "So this is Erik (my surname) !" that is what the E stands for yes ... My reaction of thought was that of slight panic thinking : "omg i am dead". Immediately after this response i tunnelfolded right back in to my body lying in bed. The shock of sudden return i could even feel twitching my body, pulled the sheats over my head while flash remenissing what just happened & slipped to sleep.

After that the voices still remained, yet to no avail on deciphering the content. Some time later i got so fed up with it and with ragingly anger demanded it would end, as i figured the incomprehencable quality didn't bring anything but confusion and further distraction, mixing my focus this way. It faded away after that. In retrospect a was years later told, after inquery what that intense weird moment was all about in a session with a woman providing semi-channeled guidance, with a counter question : "What do you do when you reach the top of a mountain". Obviously something to reflect upon and i didn't inquire any further.

So now i think back to this time and with this topic of Tulpamancy, i still wonder how overlapping all these experiences are determingly wise. It is probably as Yahzi Swaruu mentiones that the bleed through only exists for the rational mind trying to place markers of recognisable boxes and like colors and sounds and frequencies there are no real borders but the ones we place on them.
Just like the boders between countries the language of the people tend to vary a blend the further and closer one gets to these borders.

How much of it is our creation in relation to the other and how our skills can be trained in one way or another.

#9 2021-05-25 10:30:20

07wideeyes

Thanks for writing about your experiences, not very easy or pleasant ones, Bigfeet. I like your candour. One big difference, to me, is that the experiences you had, and those that Yazhi speaks about with regressive fear-fed tulpas, is that the experiencer/s is unconscious of what is going on. The world is happening to them - at least, that is how they experience it, although things don't really work like that, as we know. So the tulpas just manifest, the voices speak to you....aaaargh!

What the Tibetans, and the Tulpmancy folk to a degree, are talking about, is the conscious creation of tulpas. I think this is a very different matter. I'm not sure what the value of it is, apart from seeing how the 'world' is indeed manifested by consciousness. But you are the conscious creator, not the one feeling like a victim of outside forces.

#10 2021-05-25 11:13:53

wayne

Bigfeet_E wrote:

So now i think back to this time and with this topic of Tulpamancy, i still wonder how overlapping all these experiences are determingly wise. It is probably as Yahzi Swaruu mentiones that the bleed through only exists for the rational mind trying to place markers of recognisable boxes and like colors and sounds and frequencies there are no real borders but the ones we place on them.
Just like the boders between countries the language of the people tend to vary a blend the further and closer one gets to these borders.

How much of it is our creation in relation to the other and how our skills can be trained in one way or another.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.   I could share my two cents, but i'm quite sure you're aware and have considered anything i might add.

But i did want to share a few responses:

* Holy hell there are some brilliant people on this forum.   Meeting cool / fascinating people is one of my biggest enjoyments and you definitely fall into that category.

* reading your account was like a psychedelic mind f*** and i've never done drugs.     your command of the english language and ability to powerfully convey difficult concepts is remarkable.  have you ever considered writing sci fi?  smile

- wayne

#11 2021-05-26 19:55:15

Bigfeet_E

wayne wrote:

have you ever considered writing sci fi?  smile

Can't say it crossed my mind.
Only the second time i spoke of this in 20 + years to anyone.
Not many ears around that can appreciate this side of me, my interest of the spiritual.
And if i try to do, i'm met with either laughter, uncomfortable question marks with a range of facial expressions, etc.
But hey , thx for such prase for a change , lol.

#12 2021-06-01 20:23:49

I'll have to look more into it, but I believe Tulpas may be the same thing as Djinn, and possibly even the same as what's commonly called a poltergeist.

righteously indignant

#13 2021-06-11 23:20:28

charliebelle

What would the opposite be of tulpa?

When you recognise that some one is "possessed" does anyone have any protection ideas, or rituals please..share.

There is an entity that i am aware of that is feeding off of my sister and trying to break into my own energetic shield. He is known as "No name" and is a nasty sob.

Very real physical entity packing some power that needs to be humbled! I humbly ask for assistance from the Toleka. The Bull! Raguel teach  him as lesson! zap him up and wake him. *closes eyes. Sends out request*

Thank you for your timely manner wink

#14 2021-06-12 00:07:41

Happy

I'm not sure if there is an opposite of 'Tulpa', charliebelle. Tulpas come from our abilities to manifest out of fear.

Yazhi wrote:

[20:30] A ‘Tulpa’ is formed when one or more individuals fear something in particular, an idea.

[...]

Fear is a concentration of mental energy that focused all of the attention of the person onto that thing it fears because it is a survival response.

Which makes me reason that if there is an opposite of a Tulpa, it must be something manifested without fear.

If somebody of a high vibe fears, then manifestation is also quicker, which is something Yazhi also has touched upon several times. I guess that is because the contrasting densities generated by the fear quickly becomes a node in the ether.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#15 2021-06-12 00:54:08

charliebelle wrote:

When you recognise that some one is "possessed" does anyone have any protection ideas, or rituals please..share.

There is an entity that i am aware of that is feeding off of my sister and trying to break into my own energetic shield. He is known as "No name" and is a nasty sob.

Very real physical entity packing some power that needs to be humbled! I humbly ask for assistance from the Toleka. The Bull! Raguel teach  him as lesson! zap him up and wake him. *closes eyes. Sends out request*

The opposite of a Tulpa would be a guardian angel, or one's higher self. Another thing would be a positive thought form or visualization.

This ritual is generally useful. There is a few ways to do it. Where they say to use the name Yod Heh Vav Heh, I would suggest using the variation Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh instead. That name is a more accurate, refined, and powerful version of the same concept.

https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Les … -Pentagram

Also, white sage incense is helpful, and crystals. Black tourmaline, black obsidian, smoky and clear quartz, and others. Especially the black obsidian and black tourmaline. Sulfur-in-quartz is less common/well known, but extremely effective at cleansing. There is a lot of tumbled Sulphur in quartz stones for cheap on Etsy.  That paired with the obsidian, black tourmaline, or both, would be a potent combo.

On top of these things, I would advise that your sister do shadow integration work to raise her vibration and integrate her shadow. The more the shadow is integrated, the less it manifests outside the self like in entity attacks and interference. Also, the higher one's vibration becomes due to that sort of work, the harder it is for negative beings to "lock on" to them or affect their personal space physically, mentally, or spiritually.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-12 01:40:02)

righteously indignant

#16 2021-06-12 14:39:45

wayne

Bigfeet_E wrote:
wayne wrote:

have you ever considered writing sci fi?  smile

Can't say it crossed my mind.
But hey , thx for such prase for a change , lol.

Ro is a publisher and really enjoyed it as well.

cheers man!   dude, i want to hear more of your experiences.   i hope you get an opportunity to share more.

#17 2021-06-12 15:03:02

charliebelle

Happy wrote:

I'm not sure if there is an opposite of 'Tulpa', charliebelle. Tulpas come from our abilities to manifest out of fear.

Yazhi wrote:

[20:30] A ‘Tulpa’ is formed when one or more individuals fear something in particular, an idea.

[...]

Fear is a concentration of mental energy that focused all of the attention of the person onto that thing it fears because it is a survival response.

Which makes me reason that if there is an opposite of a Tulpa, it must be something manifested without fear.

If somebody of a high vibe fears, then manifestation is also quicker, which is something Yazhi also has touched upon several times. I guess that is because the contrasting densities generated by the fear quickly becomes a node in the ether.

Thank you Happy. Yes, my sister may be creating it?hmm.. It's a physical manifestation!. I had a dream last night and the dreamtime reminded me to look at the story of Orion and the Pleiades sisters. A little I can recall is Orion chasing, obsessing over a sister or maybe all? I will have to do some research.

#18 2021-06-12 15:06:48

charliebelle

Crystal Dragon wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

The opposite of a Tulpa would be a guardian angel, or one's higher self. Another thing would be a positive thought form or visualization.

This ritual is generally useful. There is a few ways to do it. Where they say to use the name Yod Heh Vav Heh, I would suggest using the variation Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh instead. That name is a more accurate, refined, and powerful version of the same concept.

https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Les … -Pentagram

Also, white sage incense is helpful, and crystals. Black tourmaline, black obsidian, smoky and clear quartz, and others. Especially the black obsidian and black tourmaline. Sulfur-in-quartz is less common/well known, but extremely effective at cleansing. There is a lot of tumbled Sulphur in quartz stones for cheap on Etsy.  That paired with the obsidian, black tourmaline, or both, would be a potent combo.

On top of these things, I would advise that your sister do shadow integration work to raise her vibration and integrate her shadow. The more the shadow is integrated, the less it manifests outside the self like in entity attacks and interference. Also, the higher one's vibration becomes due to that sort of work, the harder it is for negative beings to "lock on" to them or affect their personal space physically, mentally, or spiritually.

Thankyou Crystal Dragon. I agree! shadow work. From my perspective she has done quite a lot of work, but i guess not enough as one way or the other she is allowing the feeding to happen. I wonder if it is not quite tulpa but being from 4th density - reptilian using the human to claim my sister. Very real stuff happening here.

#19 2021-06-12 17:09:01

charliebelle wrote:
Happy wrote:

Yazhi wrote:

[...]

Thank you Happy. Yes, my sister may be creating it?hmm.. It's a physical manifestation!. I had a dream last night and the dreamtime reminded me to look at the story of Orion and the Pleiades sisters. A little I can recall is Orion chasing, obsessing over a sister or maybe all? I will have to do some research.

Such an interesting bit of synchronicity. I've heard the mythology and have some different theories, from archetypal and astrological to interactions between star races at various times in galactic history. This is part of your sister's soul history. Maybe the negative entity is as well, perhaps it is from Orion, or perhaps it is a thought form entity created by soul trauma from past lives relating to interactions between the Orion and Pleiades constellations.

To the best of my knowledge, during the largest wars in Orion, some refugees fled to the Pleiades, and some Pleiadeans entered the Orion system and got involved militarily. The blowback was that Orion struck back and blew up a planet in the Pleiades that had a culture of Pleiadeans and Orion refugees.

This next part is my own intuition. I assume they interbred, and the negative Orion hierarchy wanted to wipe them and their offspring out, because the refugees were impure rebels to them. However, they must have wanted to continue interbreeding or utilizing the Pleiadean DNA in some fashion, but with the negative elite Orion bloodlines. This in most cases would be more of a conquest and rape than peaceful interbreeding of refugees and Pleiadeans. This was genetic domination and eugenics.

This is the "Orion chasing Pleiadean babes" myth. I may even have karma in this myself, as well as in the creation and perpetuation of slave races and A.I. infestation. I know my soul is from Orion's belt area, and I'm not sure what "side" I was on in the third density conflict...but 4th density forward, I progressed along the negative path all the way to sixth density before changing to positive and coming as a guide to Lemuria and Atlantis on Earth.

You have the LBR ritual, crystal info, the name of Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh, help from Ymarsakar's higher self, as well as my own and the Orion Light to help your sister, but it is ultimately her choice.

righteously indignant

#20 2021-06-12 18:32:40

charliebelle

Crystal Dragon wrote:
charliebelle wrote:
Happy wrote:

Such an interesting bit of synchronicity. I've heard the mythology and have some different theories, from archetypal and astrological to interactions between star races at various times in galactic history. This is part of your sister's soul history. Maybe the negative entity is as well, perhaps it is from Orion, or perhaps it is a thought form entity created by soul trauma from past lives relating to interactions between the Orion and Pleiades constellations.

To the best of my knowledge, during the largest wars in Orion, some refugees fled to the Pleiades, and some Pleiadeans entered the Orion system and got involved militarily. The blowback was that Orion struck back and blew up a planet in the Pleiades that had a culture of Pleiadeans and Orion refugees.

This next part is my own intuition. I assume they interbred, and the negative Orion hierarchy wanted to wipe them and their offspring out, because the refugees were impure rebels to them. However, they must have wanted to continue interbreeding or utilizing the Pleiadean DNA in some fashion, but with the negative elite Orion bloodlines. This in most cases would be more of a conquest and rape than peaceful interbreeding of refugees and Pleiadeans. This was genetic domination and eugenics.

This is the "Orion chasing Pleiadean babes" myth. I may even have karma in this myself, as well as in the creation and perpetuation of slave races and A.I. infestation. I know my soul is from Orion's belt area, and I'm not sure what "side" I was on in the third density conflict...but 4th density forward, I progressed along the negative path all the way to sixth density before changing to positive and coming as a guide to Lemuria and Atlantis on Earth.

You have the LBR ritual, crystal info, the name of Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh, help from Ymarsakar's higher self, as well as my own and the Orion Light to help your sister, but it is ultimately her choice.

I am glad this came up. I have always wondered.  It is interesting because the Human (ex boyfriend) of my sister is a big guy. Giant like really. The "myth" or story of Taygeta and her sisters have always had me looking up to the skies. In my own story I identify with Taygeta's story. I also realize may be part of my own soul story.  A sense of never feeling rested, always running or staying in the shadows. Men have not been kind, expressing ownership rather than an healthy partnership. The deer is also my dreamer totem.

Anyhoo,I agree it is ultimately her choice of watching her thoughts and becoming full awake to other realms of existence. I try to guide her..

"To the best of my knowledge, during the largest wars in Orion, some refugees fled to the Pleiades, and some Pleiadeans entered the Orion system and got involved militarily. The blowback was that Orion struck back and blew up a planet in the Pleiades that had a culture of Pleiadeans and Orion refugees.

This next part is my own intuition. I assume they interbred, and the negative Orion hierarchy wanted to wipe them and their offspring out, because the refugees were impure rebels to them. However, they must have wanted to continue interbreeding or utilizing the Pleiadean DNA in some fashion, but with the negative elite Orion bloodlines. This in most cases would be more of a conquest and rape than peaceful interbreeding of refugees and Pleiadeans. This was genetic domination and eugenics." Oh my word. I have to sit on this info for a bit.

I called upon Raguel because he is know to be the bull lol now i realize the bull may be a part of the puzzle may not be specific to Raguel but the dreamtime giving me a trail to follow. Hope that makes sense.

#21 2021-06-12 18:56:09

charliebelle wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

I am glad this came up. I have always wondered.  It is interesting because the Human (ex boyfriend) of my sister is a big guy. Giant like really. The "myth" or story of Taygeta and her sisters have always had me looking up to the skies. In my own story I identify with Taygeta's story. I also realize may be part of my own soul story.  A sense of never feeling rested, always running or staying in the shadows. Men have not been kind, expressing ownership rather than an healthy partnership. The deer is also my dreamer totem.

Anyhoo,I agree it is ultimately her choice of watching her thoughts and becoming full awake to other realms of existence. I try to guide her..

"To the best of my knowledge, during the largest wars in Orion, some refugees fled to the Pleiades, and some Pleiadeans entered the Orion system and got involved militarily. The blowback was that Orion struck back and blew up a planet in the Pleiades that had a culture of Pleiadeans and Orion refugees.

This next part is my own intuition. I assume they interbred, and the negative Orion hierarchy wanted to wipe them and their offspring out, because the refugees were impure rebels to them. However, they must have wanted to continue interbreeding or utilizing the Pleiadean DNA in some fashion, but with the negative elite Orion bloodlines. This in most cases would be more of a conquest and rape than peaceful interbreeding of refugees and Pleiadeans. This was genetic domination and eugenics." Oh my word. I have to sit on this info for a bit.

I called upon Raguel because he is know to be the bull lol now i realize the bull may be a part of the puzzle may not be specific to Raguel but the dreamtime giving me a trail to follow. Hope that makes sense.

Makes plenty of sense. Here's what I know about bull symbolism. It is also associated with the star system Aldebaran, and Enlil, which was an Anunnaki faction Swaruu identified as being from one of the star systems in the Pleiades, which also has bull symbolism. There are both positive and negative connotations to Aldebaran. Swaruu had some kind of positive activation or initiation by visiting and meditating upon the star Aldebaran.

On the flip side, the star Aldebaran means "the follower" in Arabic. It follows Orion through the sky, and I believe is associated with Orion culturally, like it was an Orion seeded colony. Perhaps an Orion/Pleiadean colony. Aldebaran(known as the eye of the bull) and the bull symbolism are associated negatively with Moloch, which is associated with child sacrifice, sexual misery, slave labor, and other nasty things in Earth history. This would be a group or philosophy which involved negative Orions and negative people from Aldebaran.

So there's sort of this Orion-Pleiades-Aldebaran thing going on here with the stellar mythology and Bull symbolism. There are both light and dark aspects to the story. This is really interesting helping you investigate these symbolism connections you are getting, they tie into things I have deep questions about too.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-12 18:58:56)

righteously indignant

#22 2021-06-13 11:54:53

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:

I have a rather simpler approach, gleaned from my admittedly limited experience of such phenomena. Simply say, with conviction and focus, something like: "I am a sovereign being. I stand in my own power. I did not invite you here. This is not your place, you are not welcome. Away from here. Go!"

Of course, being fearless and in high frequency makes all the difference as to the effectiveness. If you say the words but are quaking with fear, and can't wait to get back under the duvet, well the entity will pick that up. I don't think we need to get hyper-sophisticated about it. It's pretty much the same as any intruder in your house - say a burglar while you're out. You didn't invite them, they have no business there. So get out!

Board footer