You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-27 01:51:50

Nancy S

EMP devices

In You Are Getting Flanked! EMPs for Nanotechnology (Swaruu - Taygeta - Pleiades)

It is recommended to use an EMP to wreck nanotech in your body.   I started doing some research on EMPs and wow, it's a mess.

If anyone can recommend a device, or really how to make one, it would be great.   I watched an informative youtube video on emps (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5M6YKR7wUw) which makes it really clear you should be careful with making emp devices, he keeps on ruining his meters.

So how do we get something good for our body that wouldn't destroy our property that we like?   I am smart, but I only just took electricity in high school in the 80's and it's likely to be a bit over my head, and due to some problems in my past I no longer own a soldering iron.

Is anyone thinking of this?  I know I turned down the flu shot in the fall of 2019, and haven't gotten the jab, but I did have 6 PCR tests done, and frankly my get up and go leaves a lot to be desired, and I'm pretty sure I have had a flu shot since 2017, or maybe I was lucky and it was 2016.  Still in 2018 I had both Hepatitis C jabs, so that probably wasn't good either.

The advice is nice, the EMP will kill the nanotech, but how to get that EMP that is safe for your body and not more, and cheaply, at home? 

If you didn't read that article, for goodness sake read it, it's a good one.

Thanks a LOT for your advice.

Nancy

#2 2021-05-27 07:52:51

Robert369

Re: EMP devices

Nancy S wrote:

If anyone can recommend a device, or really how to make one, it would be great.   I watched an informative youtube video on emps (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5M6YKR7wUw) which makes it really clear you should be careful with making emp devices, he keeps on ruining his meters.

First-off I like to say that this YouTuber "ElectroBoom" acts like a paid debunker who ridicules any and all non-standard approaches to various technologies that are undesired by the Cabals, insofar it is a rather bad example to debunk EMPs. He lacks technical skills and knowledge - especially beyond mainstream fake-science - and in a way is a funny actor, but nothing more, and for sure not a good source for any kind of information but instead more of a distraction and waste of time.

Though, in this case the funny (albeit stupidly wrong and mostly unrelated) "presentation" might actually be helpful to prevent people from killing themselves with high voltages (which does not equal EMP). Just be aware that the guy intentionally avoids talking about the positive effects that an EMP could have - which in my view clearly indicates his agenda of badmouthing the attempt to even build one without naming the reason to do so.

This being said, your request makes a lot of sense because EMPs are a major part of getting rid of the injected Covax/jab nano-bots, which along with substances that handle the biological portion allows to clean oneself up from the fake-vaccine. Though this only works (and makes sense) if one actually changes away from constantly killing oneself with poison food, smart phone radiation, etc....

Getting rid of the biological issues:

There are many means to clean up the biological issues that Covax causes, and the simpler ones involve correct detoxification and energizing of the body through standard means (e.g. H2O2, MMS/CDS, vitamins), though this can be tricky if one already is having other illnesses. Thus, I like to outline some good products that greatly help with this and many other ailments.

DISCLAIMER: The below is for advice and informational purposes only ! I am in no way affiliated to the producers or their products or benefit from this, insofar this is not an advertising but pure information for those who need solutions for the jab but also many other health issues. The below is simply an excerpt from my private forum with advice on what to do if affected by direct or indirect jab issues.

There are substances are not only good for health issues but will generally raise one's well-being and energy level, which - a suitable lifestyle provided - usually reflect in a generally higher own frequency. This raised energy and frequency level is sufficient to reduce/prevent e.g. the vaccine's RNA attack on our body, including the passive spread of it, which has been verified by various means.

The official Life Force (="LF") channel of Kim Goguen now is not only promoting the two products NanoSoma and Folium PX on Telegram and their website, but also considers them "certified" for this purpose. Also there's a "money back agreement" from LF for those who are interested in reporting their results, which was announced in one of the recent LF News.

For those interested in getting NanoSoma or Folium PX, here are some easy to access links for sources:

NanoSoma: - Life Force boosting & much more

This LIFE FORCE certified product is ESSENTIAL not only to Vaccine Repair but over HEALTH RESTORATION. See the LF video about the product here.

You can get the product e.g. here:

Folium PX: - Herbal cleanse blend

This LIFE FORCE certified product is ESSENTIAL not only to Vaccine Repair but over HEALTH RESTORATION. See the LF video about the product here.

You can get the product e.g. here.

Sadly both products aren't exactly cheap, but luckily one only needs very little of those substances since their nano content is active already in smallest dosages. Of those two, I prefer NanoSoma for its extensive additional uses and thorough scientific proof, and have it at home myself.

From what I understand and the reports that I have from friends who used NanoSome as well, 2 weeks to 3 months of daily intake are usually needed to get "there". After that it either isn't needed at all anymore, or only as occasional supplement.

As for EMP devices:

I have not seen any such device to be freely available on the market, and while I know to make such and even teach it, since doing so is dangerous (possibly lethal if done wrongly) and only should be done by knowledge, skilled and mindful people, I do not share such information on public forums.

This being said: Most EMP device information out there is silly or overly simplified and thus even more dangerous than it needs to be (though if used carefully it indeed can work), but doing it right needs even more skills and understanding of electronics, etc. and how to handle it properly.

Thus, even if it seems direly needed in these times, there's little point in sharing information that is likely to kill people or destroy their property, meaning that this needs a different approach, be it through producing a safe version (which is tricky) or offering EMP services through trained people (which needs traveling to a service location) - neither way is doable at this time because the Cabals will violently prevent it. Hence I share these things privately only, and only to those who have the skills to not get themselves killed. Contact me via my profile information for more on this topic.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-05-29 12:24:41)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-05-29 11:12:23

07wideeyes

All the above info I find valuable to know. I have no intention of being in the firing line and needing such remedies, but in case of 'transmission' and for other people, thanks.

Having explored EMPs a little, here and in Robert's info, I have come to a similar conclusion, that EMPs and me won't go together very well. I have never been very adept technically, and this might be a good way to really prove it! The other methods seem very safe and easy, however. Another suggested remedy, from a variety of sources, for the (possible) transmission issue, and the toxic injections themselves, is pine needle tea. I have seen it discussed in a number of places. Here is one:
https://ambassadorlove.wordpress.com

#4 2021-06-01 20:57:50

I'm not going to knock the Taygetan suggestion of an EMP, it is probably a practical method but it seems almost archaic and forceful in a 3d manner. The same types of things could be accomplished by the methods Ymarsakar described. I employ a lot of crystals myself, and binaural audio sound of my home star. But, I can see the EMP potentially being a good emergency use option.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-01 20:58:31)

righteously indignant

#5 2021-06-02 07:23:32

DarkOwl

There was a discussion here about it. Don't know if it'll add anything.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1327

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2021-06-03 19:35:06

DanielJames

Hey guys, I built and use this model:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds2q8rVPD8Q

I feel tingling on the areas I run it over the body.

#7 2021-06-03 19:37:50

Gosia
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this smile

DanielJames wrote:

Hey guys, I built and use this model:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds2q8rVPD8Q

I feel tingling on the areas I run it over the body.

#8 2021-06-22 04:44:59

Vrabcic123

Thank you for that link I am in so much appreciation ❤️❤️??

Board footer