You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-04 15:58:58

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: sorry I don't agree with pleiadian agenda - it is cultural imperialism

BlueEyedHuman wrote:

Why does everything end up being unfalsifiable ?
Meaning, why is all information, proposition, statement, theory or hypothesis unable to be proven True or untrue?
It is very frustrating. Is it not similar to religion that asks you to believe on faith alone?

In an advanced role playing game, certain rules are hidden and limited, where only the Dungeon Master knows the "hidden rolls" or challenges. THis is a type of Law of Confusion or the Power of the Spoiler.

Meaning, if everyone knew who died and how they died in Game of Thrones, would they still watch it if they knew this before watching it?

Their experience would have changed.

So yes, this game tests people's faith and convictions, by not allowing them to Know The Ending.

There is of course a physical combat or test, so there is "proof" but it is difficult to get.

The people playing this game are ultimately not the Creator/Source or the Light or Dark factions. IT is the children of the Source/Creator. And children like to play games. THeir game is that they will allow a dark "Other" faction to create themselves, to act as the opponent and antagonist, and they will allow said antagonist to deceive themselves into thinking they "control" the game. When in fact, they are not in control of the game.

To oppose the dark, will be the light side. Also those who think they know what is going on, but they don't know.

And this game then begins, with the Confusion first and foremost.

Amnesia. All entities have their memories deleted and replace.d Light and dark. Good and evil. Rocks and astral ships.

As for why...

Humanity, why does humanity play virtual reality games where they can go and get jacked/griefed and exploited, where they die over and over again, constantly resetting their progress? Is'nt this pointless and annoying? Why don't they respect the Free Will of the characters they play in the games?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-04 16:03:16)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#52 2021-07-17 12:35:42

WXMM

Re: sorry I don't agree with pleiadian agenda - it is cultural imperialism

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I am part of an agenda that stands for a patriarchal authoritan and conquering society, with strong tension between low and above, with lords and slaves, with weak and strong, with masters and servants. And for a culture that is rurical, with pets and cattle and horses to ride on. Very close to nature.

I know this is  almost the opposite to taygeta, sure it is the opposite to GF. In the eyes of GF our culture and value system is primitive and barbaric. They contempt us.  But that is their point of view, not mine.

My group is at war with GF for a very long time. Am I from Orion? I don't know, perhaps, but I cannot say with certainty.

We think it is our right to live free and ferociously, and to create worlds with our culture.  We estimate nature and life itself very high. In our thinking there is god, the allmighty father, the highest, the adress for our worship. We are very grateful about life and nature.

My group is technological advanced too. We developed high technology, but we use it for military purpose only. We don t want to be dependent of technology. In civilian context we don't use it. We think using too much technology weakens the soul of the people.

I lived more than one life on earth as a clergyman. Last time in the 16th century.

It is not our aim to free humankind from oppression, but to give them opportunity to get rid of their own weakness.

What are the human weaknesses? fear? Are those who transcend fear entitled to more advanced information? Similar to Jim sparks?

Board footer