You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-10 00:05:44

Happy

To all members from the moderator

...awright... I want all members of the forum to spend a little time on this.

This is meant to be a forum for offering and exchanging opinions in relation to the videos presented on the YouTube-channels "Cosmic Agency", "Pleiadian Knowledge", and sometimes "Despejando Enigmas". Keep that in mind for now. Some of us may take the following as a challenge. And if you find it difficult, it is perfectly fine to re-think your reasons for being here.

We have a sort of crisis in the forum right now, and we're not the first forum experiencing such things. At first it makes me a little sad, but then I realize it is a perfect learning opportunity for all of us. This is why we are here; to expand on our thinking, get inspired and see the means to make it better in whatever we do. Let us make the most out of this opportunity. The alternative is not considered for now (- and I am actually a little generous in this).

Imagine that you enter a store and the owner start yelling at you the moment you step into the door. How long will you stay there? This is not a far-fetched comparison to the situation we find ourselves in right now. In order to exchange ideas and thoughts about whatever you ponder on, you need to be approachable. Polite. And indicate gratefulness for the opportunity to communicate. Be kind. This is very basic thinking, which all of us actually can master. There's no doubt about it.

From now on, I expect to get that positive feeling whenever I read a new post here. I emphasize 'expect', because this is the defining criterion for service, when service borders to trade. It may surprise you, but we are not trading knowledge here. We offer it, and receive it, in the spirit of service. And we do it in gratitude, most of all to Gosia. - with positive intent. Let it show!

And if you wonder: Please don't test me on any reference to previously bad behavior from other members of the forum (in whatever form they come). This goes for sarcasm and irony, and any bad-mouthing. None of that is funny. If you find this difficult, then again: It is perfectly fine to re-think your reasons for being here.

It's fine to vent out your frustrations - there's a lot happening in the world. But be approachable. An present a good smile (- it's actually contagious).

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-06-10 01:49:27

DarkOwl

Re: To all members from the moderator

Agreed! A high vibe infusion is needed here!
I had others here disagree with my expectation of 'positive feelings' in regard to someone talked about here (who I am suspect of).
Feelings matter!
People can say all the right things, but if they are essentially reading from a script (as an agent or troll for example), their words will feel hollow.
I'll say it again...
Feelings matter!

Thanks Happy for the above smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-06-10 06:52:28

Rainer Klar

Yes, thank you both!  @Happy for making this clear statement. As I mentioned in another thread of @DarkOwl, I had left this forum frustrated because of low vibes that were spread here.
But then - as a guest - I read your thread about the OZORA festival, DarkOwl.
And I saw the video of which you shared the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmA5fekq8yQ

And I started to enjoy it from the very beginning. I imediately felt: This is my family! Dancing, celebrating, creating arts and buildings, having fun, spreading LOVE 50.000 times into the universe in each moment!
I myself began to dance! So uplifting!!!

And then I thought:
As a guest of this forum I consumed this nice intel from you. As a member I can do more!

At least share my thankfulness here, even bring in myself more than before.

And I can find my family here too.

Thank you both for this experience!
I LOVE YOU! smile

#4 2021-06-10 07:11:16

DarkOwl

Rainer Klar wrote:

Yes, thank you both!  @Happy for making this clear statement. As I mentioned in another thread of @DarkOwl, I had left this forum frustrated because of low vibes that were spread here.
But then - as a guest - I read your thread about the OZORA festival, DarkOwl.
And I saw the video of which you shared the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmA5fekq8yQ

And I started to enjoy it from the very beginning. I imediately felt: This is my family! Dancing, celebrating, creating arts and buildings, having fun, spreading LOVE 50.000 times into the universe in each moment!
I myself began to dance! So uplifting!!!

And then I thought:
As a guest of this forum I consumed this nice intel from you. As a member I can do more!

At least share my thankfulness here, even bring in myself more than before.

And I can find my family here too.

Thank you both for this experience!
I LOVE YOU! smile

WOW! A more amazing response I could not have asked for. I'm so glad the spirit in which I posted it reached you <3
Much love to you too!! <3
I shall listen to it again tonight and send all my starseed family much love and gratitude for all we've been through and where we're going <3
Thankyou Gosia for all you do and for providing this place for us! <3
Many of us are deeply grateful for such an opportunity to learn and grow in such crazy times! <3
May your vibe be high family!
I love you all too!
<3 <3 <3

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-06-10 07:14:02)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-06-10 07:14:02

Robert369

Happy wrote:

<demanding the forum to change into a high vibe place as it should be>

Good riddance, thank you !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-06-10 08:51:41

07wideeyes

I too am more than delighted to read these posts here, and thank you Happy for taking this step. Rainer Klar, welcome back! I understood why you left the forum, but felt rather sad at your move, because I had enjoyed and appreciated your positive offerings in the past. A few other members I have seen expressing intent of courage and high frequency communication recently. Yes, let us be the invincible beings we always were.....

#7 2021-06-10 10:00:55

wayne

Happy wrote:

It's fine to vent out your frustrations - there's a lot happening in the world. But be approachable. An present a good smile (- it's actually contagious).

Well stated and what a breath of fresh air.   Let's affirm each other !  Is there any more effective technique the regressives use to dominate us than to divide us and keep us focused on minutia about who is right?  Was this our vision as starseeds when we decided to come here to make a difference?   Let's celebrate our differences and affirm and edify each other!

Blessings and peace to all my brothers and sisters and I look forward to running into you in some random corner of the universe for a beer or cappachino in the future. 

- wayne

#8 2021-06-10 10:27:28

Rainer Klar

DarkOwl wrote:

I shall listen to it again tonight and send all my starseed family much love and gratitude for all we've been through and where we're going <3

May your vibe be high family!
I love you all too!
<3 <3 <3

Me too will continue dancing and spreading these vibes similarly !!!
<3 <3 <3

#9 2021-06-11 00:49:06

I'm happy about the energy and direction of this new commitment! I made a couple of posts that reflected my annoyance of the atmosphere here and perceived trolling, and I apologize. I was simply frustrated. I left my first large post about that subject detailing those first observations and concerns, but deleted the two following ones that were short and grouchy.

The energy when I joined did not feel very welcoming here, but I did see some good vibes and a lot of potential, especially in the material itself, in Gosia's work, and in the way Swaruu's information confirmed deep metaphysical and universal truths that I had learned elsewhere and from my own higher self and inner guidance. There are other synchronicities in my life tying me to the Taygetans and other associated allies.

Right now Mercury is in retrograde in Gemini, meaning people will want to connect and reach out, but have more trouble and misunderstandings while doing so. I've also got Venus in opposition to Moon in my birth chart, so people don't always understand my true intentions right off the bat or think I am disingenuous sometimes.

If I've come off as cold, analytical, or a know-it-all, I apologize for that, too. I am simply confident in certain things that are my personal truth, because I didn't just hear them once from a channeler on YouTube or something, but have added up multiple times through synchronicities, inner knowledge, and respectable materials confirming one another or telling the same story. I just came from a forum experience that dealt with material that was very advanced metaphysically, where the culture and moderation integrity declined.

Also, these are stressful times, and a lot is at stake for humanity and Earth. It's my tendency under that sort of stress to be analytical, look for solutions and to share information. So again, I apologize if I have not come off as very warm or approachable. I am doing a new round of shadow work involving that at the moment.

The heart chakra is the center of the universe to me, the place where the higher and lower merge. It is truly the closest to source, even though the crown is "higher" and the root is "lower". I know what it's like to go six densities and millions of years without it. I know its true value. That is why I relate to the Taygetan perspective so much.

Anyways, thank you all for being here and your contributions. I look forward to deeper connections and more interesting discussions!

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-11 00:50:36)

righteously indignant

#10 2021-06-11 01:17:21

charliebelle

<3

#11 2021-06-11 22:26:40

Happy

To be honest, this forum comprise the most interesting mix of people I have ever encountered. You guys & gals are so resourceful - whether you know it or not, that resonances and frequencies resulting from our interactions just have to reverberate across timelines. Of that I'm sure.

Sometimes, an old trait in me urge me to clamp down on rule-breaking, "toot-my-horn" and claim position. And sometimes, it may still be needed. But I also believe humanity - and hence you personally - are in a very fast-paced evolutionary trajectory these days, which eventually will get us far beyond the need to be moderated in such fashion. - because you will see the path forward, yourself.

The old excuse of the GF was that errors are humanity's main learning modality. To some it may still be. I've been there myself. But there are so many ways to learn. Here in this forum, for instance, we learn from each other. It requires that we see each other in a positive light, though. This is a choice; before data arrives, anticipate the good before the bad. Because living life with good intent is actually a good life.

That doesn't mean that learning-from-error is wrong. On the contrary. Some days my perception is acute, others not. Remember, you are not dismissed merely because you get no response. Sometimes we rely on conditioning and routine. Other days are better described by creativity. We are all learning.

I guess what I try to say is: We are all needed in a perspective that goes far beyond what any of us can grasp individually. We are moving the frontiers of wisdom into forever expansion on behalf of Source. (- yes, I am sober, lol.). Let us make the best out of it. smile

#12 2021-06-11 23:23:05

Exploringsoul

Thank you Happy for your beautiful words. You are the first one replying to my post, and make me feel warmly welcomed. I knew high vibe will eventually become dominant.

#13 2021-06-12 14:21:54

wayne

i'm not sure which Swaru follower said this as the link was sent to me from someone on facebook:

"I would also like to say that it was sad for me to realize all of this, that practically every attempt to gather starseeds or just open-minded people is so cleverly infiltrated and controlled by those in power."

This is precisely why what Happy said is so critical.   The regressives know that the number one thing they need to do to keep us enslaved is divide us and get us bitching and arguing about which starseed is more right.

Its so clear what they are doing.   

Happy has now made a clear proclamation on this forum that this is a place of positive energy and affirmation.

I will go so far as to say from this point forward, anyone who cannot adhere to this simple and obvious statement is identifying themselves to be a regressive disinformation agent.

Guys its time we unite together as one.   This forum carries an energy like a beacon and it will naturally draw powerful Starseeds together who want to make a difference.   Lets not waste this opportunity.

- wayne

#14 2021-06-13 01:14:38

DarkOwl

wayne wrote:

i'm not sure which Swaru follower said this as the link was sent to me from someone on facebook:

"I would also like to say that it was sad for me to realize all of this, that practically every attempt to gather starseeds or just open-minded people is so cleverly infiltrated and controlled by those in power."

This is precisely why what Happy said is so critical.   The regressives know that the number one thing they need to do to keep us enslaved is divide us and get us bitching and arguing about which starseed is more right.

Its so clear what they are doing.   

Happy has now made a clear proclamation on this forum that this is a place of positive energy and affirmation.

I will go so far as to say from this point forward, anyone who cannot adhere to this simple and obvious statement is identifying themselves to be a regressive disinformation agent.

Guys its time we unite together as one.   This forum carries an energy like a beacon and it will naturally draw powerful Starseeds together who want to make a difference.   Lets not waste this opportunity.

- wayne

Beautifully said

#15 2021-06-13 12:06:41

Happy

Ok. Do you see the link "Report" in each and every post while you are logged in?

The reason it is there, is to avoid reflecting negativity (like you did in your post #18 above), which is only suitable to propagate into further negativity.

Everybody can use that link, and if it is used, the moderator will be notified exactly where it came from together with the written complaint. This complaint is anonymous - [Edit: ...in it the sense that] it will not be published [Edit: - though the moderator will know who sent it]. Not every complaint is reacted upon by the moderator, though, as it is for the moderator's discretion to evaluate the situation.

Negativity is commonly used to make somebody uncomfortable with a situation. But it also activates defenses in our psyche, reducing the likelihood of a good conversation.

If you like it here (which is what I choose to believe), it is simply wise to use the "Report"-option instead of flashing a negative trigger.

#16 2021-07-04 00:39:21

BlueEyedHuman

Happy wrote:

Sometimes, an old trait in me urge me to clamp down on rule-breaking, "toot-my-horn" and claim position. And sometimes, it may still be needed.

I used to be owner/administrator of a few very successful forums in my day. I get it.
And yes, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I'll always support you.

BlueEyedHuman

#17 2021-07-05 11:27:53

Sophie

I was kinda hoping there would be fights to the death

* walks off sadly into the sunset *

Board footer