You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-12 08:48:15

Happy

Is the colony on Venus a Taygetan *breakaway* colony?

Is there a Taygetan breakaway colony on Venus - supporting the rescue of the remnants of the Military Industrial Secret Space Programs (SSP's) on the Federation's behalf? If so, they're probably spearheading a capaign, which may explain why the Taygetan crew were pushed out into outer orbit (- please send them some good energy from your heart - it's a taxing situation out there according to what they said the last time.) ... but with an afterthought: Are they in outer orbit, or is it just internet-access that's restricted...? (I can't remember if Gosia mentioned that at the moment - I took it for granted.).

Corey Goode reported years ago from his contacts embedded in the programs, that there would come some very effective campaigns to split the 'UFO-disclosure' community. It is likely that this is what we are seeing now. And the latest uptick in blacksmearing from the infamous contactee-lady, citing "Thor Han" as a Taygetan man (according to Salla's latest broadcast on YT), indicates this. The tale from that woman has been swallowed hook-line-and-sinker by James Gilliland and Dr. Michael E. Salla.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-06-12 11:42:38

Faydramoon

Re: Is the colony on Venus a Taygetan *breakaway* colony?

Numerous people are under influence, most aren't aware because they haven't done there personal work. As for this specific post done it was scripted. The drip drip refers to the water bearer energy and 90% toward such which was mentioned in a taylor swift video and also relates to 9. Since they aren't getting a reaction they ended the post with an attempted attack toward a child. Satellites spying on people,  one in particular last winter crocheting not knitting hats and scarfs not a jumper for a 3 year.
The federation is upset for the auditing information done now being share with people.  Including on 7/7/2019 a spacecraft weapon hit azores to break open magma to cause havoc. Also letting people know how they have been using black goo (dark star energy) since Egypt and even now on people but using it themselves blocking emotions only allowing them to be at a certain level and in ego refusing assistance with their freewill but in turn doing to humans so they won't shift above them.

#3 2021-06-12 19:07:04

Faydramoon

I will clarify a position on this prime directive.  A prime directive under chapter 44 of harmonics sect 13...this sun... was given to federation personal, all of them, due to the auditory notations of infections/infiltrations that are present.  This was non biased and given the person who would handle such quarantine,  cleaning and clearing command. They did not comply so they can not claim prime directive. This was given to them by a prime.

#4 2021-06-12 20:46:05

Happy

Faydramoon wrote:

A prime directive under chapter 44 of harmonics sect 13...this sun... was given to federation personal [...].

Faydramoon, there's a lot of things I don't know, and prime directive chapter 44 is definitely one of them. I see that you don't get much attention here, and I am a little sorry about that. Could you please tell us some more about this? smile

#5 2021-06-12 22:01:47

Faydramoon

Happy,

Yes it is universal directive. There is a prime available doing such. The federation is in denial and attempting to not follow creating more energy pushes to come into alignment. In this directive humans are allowed with freewill to accept their higher knowings that has been coming in which they are trying to block, along with the cabal. The federation was offered assistance as well to get cleaned up for such shift but being in ego declined. Time will tell I suppose. There is from what I know a place where all this information is available to read going over the 12 energies connecting in 3 triad fields on the human configuration and the 100+ plus energetic hacks streamed from Saturn to alter.

#6 2021-06-12 22:06:08

Faydramoon

Prime directives come from a being that holds that energy, like primary colors holding energy and memory of all races to assist in balancing or assisting. The three orginal primes: red, yellow and blue spectrums. These beings were the ones who orginally distributed chemistry thru ether to elements to the physicality of plants, animals, humans, etc

#7 2021-06-12 22:18:38

Faydramoon

For those of you that followed Swaruu 9 just know she spiraled up back to her primordial nature ?

#8 2021-06-12 22:31:12

Happy

Right... then I guess a little more than a human lifetime... smile

#9 2021-06-12 22:58:03

Faydramoon

Nothing is impossible.  One thing is the explanation of changing the chemistry of humans back to orginal life expectancy as they are only living a tenth of orginal. There is a big folder full of this stuff.  I could start typing it on here to share as the place its store I don't believe is copy paste available.  It explains orginal configuration, the hacks and the method of corrections amongst other things. Also this isn't just for humans but for all star races.

#10 2021-06-12 23:27:55

Happy

I guess this is what Swaruu touched upon in Gosia's video Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Explains - Biology Generated from Etheric Planes. (Transcript)

(Edit: Well, it doesn't tell about any hacks, but it's about how the differences come about for the conditions we find ourselves in ("3D").)

Swaruu wrote:

[05:55]

[...] a living being, its DNA, is a limited or caricatured representation of a being that is on a higher plane, with similar characteristics, since the latter is a representation of something above as in the images shown.

And above that being, that soul or adma there is another consciousness projecting in an inferior dimension its own map - interpretation.

So what you receive in 5D as a genetic map is a DNA with 12 spirals and 24 chromosomes, when in 3D the interpretation limited by 3D is 2 spirals with 22-23 chromosomes.

Therefore the interpretation in the 3D of a person in the 5D is a limited caricature of what the same being looks like in 5D.

That is why starseeds do not resemble their higher selves. Or rarely.

[...]

[08:04]

We are all reflections of something more complex above us.

But that of above and below is only conceptual, because it really is not a matter of superiority.

It is only a point of attention and the "superior" comprises all its components forming a whole.

#11 2021-06-12 23:53:23

Faydramoon

Yes. I use the word hack as Saturn used techniques to block the sun by pulling those frequencies that come in that organically allow for natural ascension. Then recalculated that energy and streamed through the moon matrix in frequencies to alter configurations. The rings at Saturn are a construct to what source rings look like. The ones at Saturn were constructed for such purpose. In what could be deemed 10d which is the real cdc cosmic disruption of chemistry it had been set with closed contracts but back door deals throughout the cosmos was done when groups became frustrated with such and try to skirt past such, thus creating more of a tangle. Such chemistry streams in from the core. It was transferred under new management and the rollback started in February after earth's codes got primed and locked. This will be humanities opportunity to come together.  Earth is awake and doesn't want this anymore so that is being honored. Most humans want to be done so it will be either one way or another. Some aren't happy with such being said. Humans need to learn to love themselves and cooperate and respect others and themselves.  Not that some don't already but several are still trying to dominate or bully which affects the whole especially if they are projecting to an audience.

#12 2021-06-12 23:57:28

Happy

Music in my ears... smile

#13 2021-06-13 07:02:31

Quite a few sources I trust say either there's no such thing as Ashtar, or it is some sort of inner planes/astral/spirit world type contact and not an E.T. contact as either they claim or people claim them to be. I am skeptical whenever I see someone reference Ashtar related stuff seriously. I have never resonated with Elena or her material enough to really investigate, but Ashtar is a red flag. It doesn't mean she is a complete and conscious fraud, just means she may be confusing some information or under the wrong impressions about certain things.

A lot of this could be from being trolled, having her time wasted, and being lead down rabbit holes herself in efforts to derail and discredit her, although she may have good intentions. I have not seen any evidence of anything she's said about anyone, but I'm not contesting the possibility that she did. Ashtar is usually an automatic boring pass for me because I know it's canned, contrived BS, or at very least founded on a misconception.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-13 07:03:42)

righteously indignant

#14 2021-06-13 16:36:02

Faydramoon

This is just my opinion but at a point someone is allowed to defend themselves or state something but then move on and focus on moving on.
As for this Ashtar last month a message was sent out a day prior to some sun energy and days later this Ashtar tried to claim it was him.
For me if I comment or add anymore topics I will reread the statement of the purpose of this site so I respect such.

#15 2021-06-13 19:56:20

Faydramoon wrote:

Happy,

Yes it is universal directive. There is a prime available doing such. The federation is in denial and attempting to not follow creating more energy pushes to come into alignment. In this directive humans are allowed with freewill to accept their higher knowings that has been coming in which they are trying to block, along with the cabal. The federation was offered assistance as well to get cleaned up for such shift but being in ego declined. Time will tell I suppose. There is from what I know a place where all this information is available to read going over the 12 energies connecting in 3 triad fields on the human configuration and the 100+ plus energetic hacks streamed from Saturn to alter.

#16 2021-06-13 19:57:23

Where is the information you comment available? Thank you.

#17 2021-06-13 20:52:45

Robert369

Interesting, but considering that this is on the highly censored Wikipedia and that Gosia clearly stated that all those "Ashtar"s are not real or they claim to be, this message likely is faked by those who control(led) Earth.

And albeit the message generally being true, it might as well just be one of the "three times" that the Cabals inform us about what is going to happen before they do it, meaning that the "ascension" will be into a "bigger slave cage" and not into self-empowerment and a truly free god-creator Humanity. But who knows, there surely is a timeline in which a real "Ashtar Command" exists.

No matter what: Looking at the past and speculating about it is not helping anyone resolving the present to achieve a bright future, as that simply is not how manifestation but only mind-programmed 3D reasoning works.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-13 20:53:02)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#18 2021-06-13 23:09:23

Robert369

Hermion wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

But who knows, there surely is a timeline in which a real "Ashtar Command" exists.

Here is what Swaruu says. From the most expanded view she admits there is AC.
https://youtu.be/trgHZF89fUc?t=390

But from our 3d perspective it is cabal created psyop.

Which I can agree Ashtar Sheran is but regarding Ashtar Galactic Command this Vrillon looks like a real deal.

That is quite a twist to the actually transmitted content: Swaruu "admits" nothing and especially not "there is an Ashtar" anywhere near our reach or reality but instead that it/he is 100% created/invented by the Catholic Church.

What she says is what she always said before: Simply the existence of an idea anywhere in the universe will make sure that this reality does exist somewhere. Which equals what I wrote above, as "realities" are pretty much the same as "timelines" from our lower density view.

This being said, if you want Ashtar to become real, you will need to learn about heavily transforming your reality to one of those versions. He'd then possibly still be the undesirable CC version, even if "real" there, but if you are lucky you get a different more positive version depending on your "ideas". Though, such a huge timeline/reality leap is out of reach for most people on our planet.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-13 23:11:44)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer