You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-14 01:08:02

DarkOwl

The Arrival Of SWARUU X

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is very excited to learn of the arrival of Swaruu X and anticipating another fascinating chapter in this most amazing of stories on Earth!

We welcome you Swaruu X and are on the edge of our seats to hear what you have to say!

Much love to you <3

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-06-14 02:35:07

Re: The Arrival Of SWARUU X

It is an exciting development. Sounds like fresh reinforcements will be coming soon. Other things I'm hoping might be talked about are positive developments with lower federation mutiny and countering the depopulation and control agenda, more info on the ship Yazhi and X are on and who the others on it are, and what they are like. More about starseeds incarnate on Earth and how they are helping to change the dynamic. Sounds like that is some of what these vids will cover.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-14 02:35:44)

righteously indignant

#3 2021-06-14 14:58:20

Happy

DarkOwl wrote:

Amazing to see this take shape before our eyes.

I echo that. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2021-06-14 17:03:01

The Urmah and Lyran feline lineages are awesome. Also, it is my belief that the Viera or "black spear" crew is trustworthy smile, and that they have direct line access and are loyal to higher federation 6d directives, rather than Saturn shadow mirror bureaucracy stuff.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-14 17:03:24)

righteously indignant

#5 2021-06-15 10:57:50

Bigfeet_E

Personally i'll let the actions speak for themselves to see if i'm excited or not.
That is because it again will be some impersonal distant new contact happening to someone else.
Not wanting to sound unappreciative it being shared, but i'm missing the connection of first hand experience.
I mean it's great and all, it just is another development i digitly watch from the sidelines.

The via-via hear about , covered in layers of secrecy can take a toll on the level of interest one brings.
Perhaps it is me being a bit getting bored of the timely process as a late aries to some degree.
Perhaps it is a realisation that it is always going to be this way, perhaps it is just as far i can see today.
Again, i'll just leave it up to the actions speaking for themselves.

Besides this latest news i was more impacted by the sudden change of Gosia's appearance in the vid.
I was like, who is this looking like a drag queen make up and what have you done with natural looking Gosia, lol.
About the message of the allready-been-here-for-a-year Swaruu X now stepping forward i was like : Uhuh ... ok.
Sorry if my thought contribution puts a damper for whoever reads it, it's just where i stand for now.

#6 2021-06-15 11:25:07

Robert369

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I mean it's great and all, it just is another development i digitly watch from the sidelines.
Again, i'll just leave it up to the actions speaking for themselves.

I see where you are coming from, but looking at your above statements I wonder if you are aware that the change of the world starts within ourselves and then must spread from there, while it will never come to us ? Thus, simply waiting for or watching the actions of others will not create the change we all (hopefully) want.

I hope you are more active than the above quote suggests, because our Taygetans friends and the Swaruus are merely teachers and guides but not the ones needing to do something on our planet.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-15 11:28:49)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-06-15 13:51:30

Bigfeet_E

Robert369 wrote:

I see where you are coming from, but looking at your above statements I wonder if you are aware that the change of the world starts within ourselves and then must spread from there, while it will never come to us ? Thus, simply waiting for or watching the actions of others will not create the change we all (hopefully) want.

I hope you are more active than the above quote suggests, because our Taygetans friends and the Swaruus are merely teachers and guides but not the ones needing to do something on our planet.

After a lifetime getting stonewalled by the environment there is little to engage myself with within the 'world'.
The realisation that everything comes down on my own efforts has dawned on me for long now thank you, yet that doesn't mean it is being picked up or even accepted by this shared realm. For long i've learned to hold my reservation of 'getting excited' , not to end up in yet another failed project involving promising expectations. The story of one's self and personal victories through expansion is like water flowing pathways where it can and doesn't where it is obstructed.

I can say that i've found more of the latter than the first. And yes , i know truely well that limitation resides on our own account first. Yet again that doesn't mean the ability to resolve it is within reach. I've learned alot that doesn't work. So excuse me when the excitement flame doesn't shine as bright today.

When it comes to what 'we' want, one finds the same difference between individuals as there are as much. Sure, we hold some notions that we share about freedom and liberty, etc. , in order to have the room for self discovery baring tangible fruits. But when it comes to what we want, depending on where one stands, it shifts as we go.

Being active ... right. That requires the prospect wich fuels the excitement. Initially i was excited finding Swaruu's and the Taygetans communication. Something i can relate to, considering previous teachings i've endured and tried executing. Finding quasi like minded people in a general sense on forums like these is the main connection i find in a more direct interactive manner is still rather a limited reality, given everyone here is an individual in some far away distant place. All we have is some thoughts interchange. It's nice ... but still a greatly fragmented community at best. The drama level here is still uneasely present i might add.

But i digress from the topic. I simply do not share the excitement because i see that the distance is just going to maintain.
Today this bothers me. Emphasis on today. Perhaps not tomorrow. Besides all the technical info and some details on the hidden slurry pit we call global society i've heard and learned it all before to some point,. And it simply is just so that, when looking for another CA video message, we have to wait. Our planet ...? Sure ... if you say so, bit of a stretch if you'd ask me.

#8 2021-06-15 14:32:30

Bigfeet_E wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

After a lifetime getting stonewalled by the environment there is little to engage myself with within the 'world'.
The realisation that everything comes down on my own efforts has dawned on me for long now thank you, yet that doesn't mean it is being picked up or even accepted by this shared realm. For long i've learned to hold my reservation of 'getting excited' , not to end up in yet another failed project involving promising expectations. The story of one's self and personal victories through expansion is like water flowing pathways where it can and doesn't where it is obstructed.

I can say that i've found more of the latter than the first. And yes , i know truely well that limitation resides on our own account first. Yet again that doesn't mean the ability to resolve it is within reach. I've learned alot that doesn't work. So excuse me when the excitement flame doesn't shine as bright today.

When it comes to what 'we' want, one finds the same difference between individuals as there are as much. Sure, we hold some notions that we share about freedom and liberty, etc. , in order to have the room for self discovery baring tangible fruits. But when it comes to what we want, depending on where one stands, it shifts as we go.

Being active ... right. That requires the prospect wich fuels the excitement. Initially i was excited finding Swaruu's and the Taygetans communication. Something i can relate to, considering previous teachings i've endured and tried executing. Finding quasi like minded people in a general sense on forums like these is the main connection i find in a more direct interactive manner is still rather a limited reality, given everyone here is an individual in some far away distant place. All we have is some thoughts interchange. It's nice ... but still a greatly fragmented community at best. The drama level here is still uneasely present i might add.

But i digress from the topic. I simply do not share the excitement because i see that the distance is just going to maintain.
Today this bothers me. Emphasis on today. Perhaps not tomorrow. Besides all the technical info and some details on the hidden slurry pit we call global society i've heard and learned it all before to some point,. And it simply is just so that, when looking for another CA video message, we have to wait. Our planet ...? Sure ... if you say so, bit of a stretch if you'd ask me.

Thanks for being honest about how you feel. I can relate, have felt that way and more, in including even rage at the situation and ET's. But sometimes just the feelings you said. It can almost feel like reading a pleasant SciFi distraction that you can relate to spiritually, morally, philosophically, etc., but doesn't feel real. It feels like consensus reality will never change to reflect our greater reality which sometimes we doubt as just mental musings.

The nature of greater spiritual realities is they often can't be proven objectively, and much of the work is internal. When paying attention and doing inner work, which is really the main thing that matters, synchronicities start to appear. Things accelerate, sometimes even externally. Certain numbers on the clock all the time, seeing craft(I have experienced both for a while now). Connections and synchronicities. There have been a bunch that led me here. Things have been moving rapidly for Earth, humanity, and within the Swaruu/Yazhi information lately.

The world is changing, disclosure is happening. I figured out a pattern where there's a strongest opportunity for it every 35 years since 1954. That was the first chance and it got diverted down a regressive non-disclosure timeline. Same in 1989 once again an opportunity came up and the cabal interfered and made a new agreement/extension doubling down on the secrecy and black budget spending/money funneling.

2024 is the next big window. Disclosure has already started this year. Of course, the cabal will try to spin it in some way, perhaps even trying to do a false flag invasion. I think most people already see through that.

The drama level and bad vibes here on the forum are going down. Things are improving pretty rapidly, but some crap had to come up first for everyone to see and make a decision to have less drama and be more thoughtful in their interactions.

Maybe it would help to just release expectations and focus on inner work, doing things you enjoy that feel rewarding, getting fresh air and rest, etc. for a bit.

righteously indignant

#9 2021-06-15 17:17:24

07wideeyes

Exploringsoul wrote:

Is it possible this lady from Urmah?

https://www.tibetanjournal.com/tibetan- … rld-storm/

I really wouldn't know. She is certainly a rather unusual-looking lady. I don't know about Urmah starseeds, other than cats being sometimes starseeds, it seems. I recall Swaruu 9, I think, saying that Urmahs have starseeds here - "Or that's what they say." She didn't sound completely convinced.....

#10 2021-06-16 16:05:37

Bigfeet_E

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thanks for being honest about how you feel. I can relate, have felt that way and more, in including even rage at the situation and ET's. But sometimes just the feelings you said. It can almost feel like reading a pleasant SciFi distraction that you can relate to spiritually, morally, philosophically, etc., but doesn't feel real. It feels like consensus reality will never change to reflect our greater reality which sometimes we doubt as just mental musings.

The nature of greater spiritual realities is they often can't be proven objectively, and much of the work is internal. When paying attention and doing inner work, which is really the main thing that matters, synchronicities start to appear. Things accelerate, sometimes even externally. Certain numbers on the clock all the time, seeing craft(I have experienced both for a while now). Connections and synchronicities. There have been a bunch that led me here. Things have been moving rapidly for Earth, humanity, and within the Swaruu/Yazhi information lately.

Well, thank you for recognising honesty. I live by it as i greatly dispise its opposit. It is actually litterally my name (Erik = eer-rijk = honor-rich). Synchronicities are a thing yes, besides the subconsious looking at the hour seeing 'angel numbers/master numbers' one of course need to relate it to something that is in ones attentionfield at that moment in time. And i use a little site wich gives a brief explanation. Comes forth out of numerology , a fascinating approach on its own for that matter that takes the 'numb' out of number, haha. But it still is a rather a weak extract of how synchronicities can have a profound impact being noticed/recognised. I see it as the relation one can wake up to with the interaction with ... universe (?). Sort of like what you send out you recieve back type of dynamic.

Sometimes (or most of the time) i think i really am being misunderstood by 'it' ,when it sends me more of what i do not want. I have to admit that it has lead me to silence 'want' all together. Most of the time because of my own misprojection of point of happyness it would bring and many other reasons that make it just more unfulfilling. Knowing what you want is a tough cookie to really figure out.

Haven't had the pleasure of seeing craft, i suppose this place isn't an active spot for reasons & i really don't have the time peering at the sky. My experiences have been more of another nature expression, faint traces of clearvoyance and such. An ability that faded away, cuz i wasn't really ready to understand within circumstances of growing back then, yet through all confusion catalysed in to deeper investigation, looking at all sorts of disciplines and knowledge expressions, bridging them, collecting.

But i would like to highlight your first sentence, second paragraph there. One only needs proof in order to ripen it from a belief, and the best way to fulfill this is by ... personal experience, wich solidifies it. Or better yet, has the potential. Because at any time it can be misread. But the child doesn't really know that fire burns untill it touches it, right ?

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The world is changing, disclosure is happening. I figured out a pattern where there's a strongest opportunity for it every 35 years since 1954. That was the first chance and it got diverted down a regressive non-disclosure timeline. Same in 1989 once again an opportunity came up and the cabal interfered and made a new agreement/extension doubling down on the secrecy and black budget spending/money funneling.

2024 is the next big window. Disclosure has already started this year. Of course, the cabal will try to spin it in some way, perhaps even trying to do a false flag invasion. I think most people already see through that.

Never noticed that pattern in detail, but then again i was just born in '71 . But the existance of such windows also exist from a personal growth rate  pov. and other cyclical spinnings. I'm a champ at missing them and only noticing when i missed them for all sorts of reasons, lol.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The drama level and bad vibes here on the forum are going down. Things are improving pretty rapidly, but some crap had to come up first for everyone to see and make a decision to have less drama and be more thoughtful in their interactions.

I have my reservations on some of those decisions. Not my place, but sometimes i feel uncalled for. I may not know the whole process behind it, but is it really nessecary to ban people for being young and naive, trying to find a place within the co speakers of this community. And the fingerpointing , accusations of being someone else, based on what ... suspicions ? Well if you ban alot, then not many is left to provoke drama with (internal lol). Seems like some compassion is in order to place a less harsh ruling around 'rules'. And a bit of grounded humor in theological level debates. Some tolerance, some heart, some forgiveness. And then some wink

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Maybe it would help to just release expectations and focus on inner work, doing things you enjoy that feel rewarding, getting fresh air and rest, etc. for a bit.

Yes , there's a little conondrum that comes with expectations, in the sense they can only exist within yet another balanced approach on it. Not too much detailed and not too little. There needs to be some in order to give space of 'wanting' , yet not to the point of exact outcome.

But enough of my jibberjabber, the topic was about the arrival of Swaruu X. I'm just not in to the fanboyism type of excitement. I'll express my appreciation when the action has impacted me, not so much beforehand. I feel this has creeped in alot with todays popular talking heads, to the point it makes me raise the eyebrow and internal facepalm. It's another form of naivity, or at least i see alot of it that way. It's innocent in a certain stage, yet can go sideways quickly, leaning towards worship instead of healthy admiration. And i do belief they've expressed explicitly the preference not to be viewed as such. Part from that i'll just pass on the woohoo bandwagon untill appropriate. After all, this is never going to be a personal relationship/friendship in the tangible earth giddy sense. As i said, the distance is as real aswell. Understandable from a speaker/large audience pov., but undeniable to dismiss.

#11 2021-06-16 20:32:35

DarkOwl

Bigfeet_E wrote:

But enough of my jibberjabber, the topic was about the arrival of Swaruu X. I'm just not in to the fanboyism type of excitement. I'll express my appreciation when the action has impacted me, not so much beforehand. I feel this has creeped in alot with todays popular talking heads, to the point it makes me raise the eyebrow and internal facepalm. It's another form of naivity, or at least i see alot of it that way. It's innocent in a certain stage, yet can go sideways quickly, leaning towards worship instead of healthy admiration. And i do belief they've expressed explicitly the preference not to be viewed as such. Part from that i'll just pass on the woohoo bandwagon untill appropriate. After all, this is never going to be a personal relationship/friendship in the tangible earth giddy sense. As i said, the distance is as real aswell. Understandable from a speaker/large audience pov., but undeniable to dismiss.

Dunno who you're talking about here but perhaps I should clarify my position in the OP and address some of the terms you have used.

"...fanboyism type of excitement."
I welcome Swaruu X as I would an old and much respected friend (I don't do 'fanboy' with ANYONE thanks). I'm not going to apologise for expressing my delight. Nor am I going to apologise for being heavily invested in the story of earth and cheering it along at appropriate moments.

"...naivity" "...innocent"
The use of these words shows great misunderstanding (I'm not called Dark Owl for nothing LOL). But regardless, I'm sorry you have lost your childlike wonder at the world around you.

"...leaning towards worship"
Same answer as the 'fanboy' comment. I'm on my knees for NOBODY!

"this is never going to be a personal relationship/friendship in the tangible earth giddy sense"
What makes you say that. I expect to be standing in the same room with the Taygetan's, the Urmah etc. sometime in my lifetime. For me it is personal. They are already my friends.

Hope this clarifies my position a little smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#12 2021-06-16 21:47:55

Happy

DarkOwl,

I suspect Bigfeet didn't think of you when he mentioned the "popular talking heads" up there. Rather, most likely an entirely different group of people, often seen in media. I could be wrong, but it's good to see that you have the ability to stand your ground... smile

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I feel this has creeped in alot with todays popular talking heads, to the point it makes me raise the eyebrow and internal facepalm.

#13 2021-06-16 23:45:19

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

DarkOwl,

I suspect Bigfeet didn't think of you when he mentioned the "popular talking heads" up there. Rather, most likely an entirely different group of people, often seen in media. I could be wrong, but it's good to see that you have the ability to stand your ground... smile

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I feel this has creeped in alot with todays popular talking heads, to the point it makes me raise the eyebrow and internal facepalm.

I felt it was directed at my enthusiasm but if I'm wrong i stand corrected.
... and thanks smile

#14 2021-06-16 23:52:50

Happy

Frankly, I have made that mistake more times than I can count. I cannot or will not speak for Bigfeet, but I recognized myself in your reaction there, and I wish I had someone telling me all those times. I am relieved you were open to this one...

Enthusiasm is definitely a good thing. smile

#15 2021-06-17 00:23:59

I get that feeling of anxiety/boredom with the drudgery of Earth systems and disclosure events that turn to nothing. I have feeling this time is different, and that is not from the perspective of a "fanboy" of anyone, though I know nobody was calling anyone that smile.

Listen carefully to who they say is the "key" in all of this. Humans, both Earth native and starseed. As a 6d Orion starseed, I hardly feel like a "fanboy" or "cheerleader". Incarnation is one of the hardest missions you can choose.

I saw the recent events discussed about Yazhi and introducing X to not be a rest or a break or a retreat. This is something else entirely, and I highly doubt it will be boring.

righteously indignant

#16 2021-06-17 02:05:24

wayne

DarkOwl wrote:

I felt it was directed at my enthusiasm but if I'm wrong i stand corrected.
... and thanks smile

I find your enthusiasm refreshing !  And I also dig Big Feet's perspective on things.

Did yall catch today how swaru was implying we categorize things in 'densities' partly because our constricted awareness prevents us from seeing what can be right in front of us?

From my perspective that's quite literal.   I look at a mountain daily that turned out to have some great friends a few hundred yards away from my coffee shop.  I had the pleasure of meeting and building a relationship with them precisely because I tried.   They basically said they have a standing invitation but few if ever respond.   Nothing special about me.

From my experience I can say that our off world friends are everywhere and it's not that difficult to spark a relationship .  They are curious about us just as we are curious about them. You just have to dust off the cobwebs of telepathy.     Maybe the official mandate is to stay away, but there are people on every ship in our solar system who are empathetic with our cause and would enjoy making a connection.

I think I got away from the topic smile

#17 2021-06-17 03:07:19

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

Enthusiasm is definitely a good thing. smile

My fav quote of the day big_smile

#18 2021-06-17 16:44:50

Bigfeet_E

DarkOwl wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

Dunno who you're talking about here but perhaps I should clarify my position in the OP and address some of the terms you have used.

"...fanboyism type of excitement."
I welcome Swaruu X as I would an old and much respected friend (I don't do 'fanboy' with ANYONE thanks). I'm not going to apologise for expressing my delight. Nor am I going to apologise for being heavily invested in the story of earth and cheering it along at appropriate moments.

"...naivity" "...innocent"
The use of these words shows great misunderstanding (I'm not called Dark Owl for nothing LOL). But regardless, I'm sorry you have lost your childlike wonder at the world around you.

"...leaning towards worship"
Same answer as the 'fanboy' comment. I'm on my knees for NOBODY!

"this is never going to be a personal relationship/friendship in the tangible earth giddy sense"
What makes you say that. I expect to be standing in the same room with the Taygetan's, the Urmah etc. sometime in my lifetime. For me it is personal. They are already my friends.

Hope this clarifies my position a little smile

Dear Owl, of course i'm am not pointing fingers in accusation of you.
If i would be directing my conversation to you, i would be quoting you, like i'm doing now, talking to you, not about you.
Notice how the conversation went from merely sharing a statement of neutrality mixed with an amiss of involvement of sorts.
Then Rob369 came along to question my statement of personal self-empowerment, answered him as i did.
Crystal Dragon picked up on the conversation and finally elaborated further, as a conversation lives.

I don't talk much, but when i do i want to make sure i'm understood. Or at least with best attempt , there are no guarantees, lol.
Too many times i've seen the term friend thrown around ending up in empty connections when it evolves tested in depth.
Over time the relation called friendship has been re-determined by it's realness, genuineness, compatibility, etc.
One might say i've become too picky , but that is just the natural yet conditional requirements i've set to what i call a real friend.
We have a saying here that translates to : Better to have 1 friend in your hand then 10 in the air.
Speaks for itself i hope.

So i avoid the phenomenon of a 'hypetrain' , never really felt comfortable with that.
And as Happy mentions, these are common now among the comment sections in videochannels (talking heads).
Even in Gosia's CA channel, the digital medium platforms of today, where it takes akward forms at times.

Nothing wrong with enthousiasm, sunny smiles. Of course not, it's a great surface start.
I just like to see the cat out of the tree. I do love the insight they bring, and every new speaker is to be heard first before i re-act.
And for that i don't mean to condemn enthousiasm, nor do i want to be condemned of reservating it to a later date.
It's just my way, no more no less. Don't worry bout it. Judging the tree by its fruits. Also its feet (roots).
I'll be praising the size of their markings in the soil. wink

Does that oohoo with you ?

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-06-17 16:45:33)

#19 2021-06-20 08:30:43

WXMM

I hope the authorities can explain the emergence of swaruu 10.

Last edited by WXMM (2021-06-20 08:32:04)

#20 2021-06-20 20:40:08

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

I hope the authorities can explain the emergence of swaruu 10.

Unless you pass your authority away by free will, there is no other authority over oneself but oneself. smile

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer