You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-17 20:55:28

Happy

Re: Galactic Federation - What Is It?

The transcript for the first video in the mini-series is already up. Gosia is working in hyper-speed these days. Thank you, Gosia! smile

Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#27 2021-06-17 21:05:13

Gosia wrote:

Add Karistus to the group. And Engans (although those ones have retreated for now).

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Federation is large and impressive militarily and bureaucratically, but let me paint a picture of who they will not tread on:

*Taygetans
*Urmah
*Positive Dracos and Sauroid groups
*Orion Light/ Ronin D'jedi(my own faction)
*Viera "Black Spear" group.(?) I believe in you guys to do the right thing smile
*Humans/starseeds/broken shoes(my Earth designation and that of pretty much all of us here)
*6d higher fed(which is mostly operating from 3d human incarnation level mentioned above)

That is our raid team. There are more, but just looking at that, that is a pretty solid alliance.

Most certainly smile. I have heard those two groups referenced, have not yet watched the videos where they are explained in detail, but will go seek them out to learn more.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-17 21:05:41)

righteously indignant

#28 2021-06-17 23:24:28

Ymarsakar
Banned

Seems like there is enoigh interest in the council of saturn and how it differs in federation vs law of one ra text.

I will make or contribute to a thread on that too.

And plus hidden hand. I have all the lines analyzed.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#29 2021-06-18 00:29:33

Ymarsakar wrote:

Seems like there is enoigh interest in the council of saturn and how it differs in federation vs law of one ra text.

I will make or contribute to a thread on that too.

And plus hidden hand. I have all the lines analyzed.

That would be excellent. The Taygetan material implicates a faction of the Federation in the 5d and lower realms of Saturn as being the mislead or regressive, doomsday faction. This is not the higher councils, as Saturn's portal connects to many realms and densities so there are different councils, levels, and factions and also probably even different realms all connected to the Saturn portal by my estimation. HH would be great to discuss, as many have shown interest lately. Looking forward to it.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-18 00:31:01)

righteously indignant

#30 2021-06-18 02:46:58

Happy

Jules77 wrote:

I understand there are many levels and perspectives of this issue but I am having difficulty not being angry particularly since the Taygetans have pulled their support and they have not been consistently participating with the Federation.

Oh... they have been here for the last 12 500 yrs, according to Gosia’s latest video. - and all that time as directly participating members of the Federation’s efforts. And they’re not out of the picture, yet, it seems; the latest info is that they from now on will organize their affiliation via the Alcyone Council.

Jules77 wrote:

After all this is not only a learning environment but a testing environment where the requirements to play are manipulated and studied just to see what the outcome is.

This “playing-environment” is an overlay, and the student is obviously the Federation. The “frequency-cage” facilitates conditions that are in obvious violation of the Federation’s intent on “helping developing civilizations.” By pushing the right buttons (via secret societies and the ‘cabal’), they’ve kept us in chaos for ages, and managed to avoid to consider humanity on Earth as a “start-up civilization.” – and probably avoided critical motions among different Federation associates that way. It’s a devious scheme.

Jules77 wrote:

This further infuriates me considering that the Lyrians were collateral damage from trapping the reptiles here and it sounds like the GF never intends to allow the people here to progress to anything other than the next level of the 3D game.

There’s reason to suspect that the Federation’s purpose with the frequency-fence morphed/changed over time. Any specifics on this remains hidden, however, and is just speculation at this point.

Jules77 wrote:

And since the GF seems to want to make the experience more difficult and therefore needs more soul “extraction” it is possible they only want souls with certain qualities here who can make it to the finish line.

... if they at all envision a “finish line” in this...

Jules77 wrote:

For example, the androgynous theme is being pushed to program people to get used to the idea that gender is optional.

This is only one of several agendas, designed to weaken cohesion and stability in the society. The more splitting of identity between individuals, the more conflict. The more conflict, the more exposed to manipulation. This is valid on all levels.

Jules77 wrote:

It seems this will also allow the New World Order as the people who survive will be so desperate for relief by the time it is over they will gladly welcome whatever solutions are offered.

This was the plan. And pivotal in that plan was the mass migration and the vaccine genocide. However, I believe they have mis-calculated the effects some very fundamental features in the human psyche. One of these is the fabulous adaptability for the better when shifts of paradigms are a fact.

Jules77 wrote:

That being said I plan to give this all I’ve got since I believe most if not all of us have come here to influence a positive timeline and outcomes for humanity no matter how tough it gets.

Cudos to you, Jules! That’s how a positive intent is phrased in my opinion.

#31 2021-06-18 08:01:24

Looking forward to the next vids in this current series, for sure. Did a little research on Karistus today, which was interesting. Haven't forgotten about the Orion thread I'm going to make, just been burnt out and not super inspired today. Will make it tomorrow(more accurately later today, lol).

righteously indignant

#32 2021-06-18 13:03:46

Jules77

Thanks for the feedback, Happy!  In trying to put the pieces together I don't know that my positive intent is always communicated.  I did want to mention that the continuous participation piece was related to this sentence that is in the transcript that was speculation on my part:

"Taygetans´ direct participation with the Federation has not always been continuous, only occurring when their interests cross or the Federation directly asked for their help or participation".

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

#33 2021-06-19 08:12:05

I feel that this situation is really heated and developing rapidly right now. The information we are getting is fresh as of a couple days to a couple weeks, but I'm feeling a lot of emotions connected to this like things are moving fast "behind the scenes". A lot of them aren't pretty. Some of it is my own shadow stuff and the brakes kicking in for Mercury to go back out of retrograde, but it's more.

Before I even knew of this material, I was one of the Federation's harshest critics-especially the Saturn branch, before even knowing fully who they were or what densities they operate on. I would rant about "Solar Guardians" or "Custodians" a lot on the LoO site. I've been an annoying detective sniffing them out over the course of my life, and it seems sending feedback to my own social memory complex and other allies, who I now believe the Taygetans to be part of.

This has become practically an obsession with me, the "good guys" who are failing, corrupted, operating from a lack of empathy and a mechanistic cynicism. Cold authoritarian bureaucrats or worse. The ones who sold us out and failed to protect us. The ones who test us, yet always cheat and rig the tests so that humanity fails every time even if we don't deserve it. The ones who enable and facilitate the negative loosh racket, yet prevent anyone with good intentions from intervening. The net result of their bootcamp is not accelerated learning, but stagnation and arbitrary suffering.

They are failures as teachers and as guardians. They should simply change their style or abdicate, otherwise should be forcibly removed. They do not deserve custody of anyone or anything other than themselves, because they are broken and incapable of serving others. They need some sort of healing. It's like drug addicts trying to run a rehab before they are off drugs, they are simply unfit. Sometimes seeing them as the errant children is all I can do to keep the heart chakra open without falling into rage and hatred for them and all the pointless misery my life has been, and all the pointless cycles of suffering humanity has endured.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-19 08:18:21)

righteously indignant

#34 2021-06-19 08:25:10

Robert369

Very well said and summarized.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

They are failures as teachers and as guardians. They should simply change their style or be fired. They do not deserve custody of anyone or anything other than themselves, because they are broken and incapable of serving others. They need some sort of healing. It's like drug addicts trying to run a rehab before they are off drugs, they are simply unfit.

I shall especially agree to this one, but that's what one gets if being mind-controlled and infiltrated - which those semi-regressive parts of the GF are. The notion I have about all this is that without their understanding, through their reckless actions they have been raising Humanity to exactly the teachers that they need to resolve their very own problems.

The teacher fails. And the pupil at some point learns to learn from the teacher's mistakes instead of his own only, by that becoming the better teacher. Who then teaches the original teacher to become a better one as well.

Sadly, this firstly implies that the initial pupil will suffer from the teacher's mistakes, but while many pupils will fail the lessons because of that, others will get stronger than ever. Or, as I tend to say: If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. And at some point strong enough to overcome the problem. Plus, death means nothing and we can retry if something goes wrong.

So, overall I would sum it up as the GF's methods were doomed to fail at some point, because they were not sustainable but self-destructive. Which is the point at which we are right now. Time to accept our new role as teacher (and by that healer) for the GF, and to step up into the galactic community to join all those who work on this as well !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-19 08:25:33)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#35 2021-06-19 12:38:18

07wideeyes

It's something that comes up time and again, in many places on this forum: 'Just here for the experience, for the Earth experience.' Probably saying nothing new, I'll nevertheless add my penny's worth. In fact, many of the flaws in this perspective are dealt with already in Gosia'a recent interview with Jeff Mara, and in the first of the new series on the Federation. More clearly than I am able to....

I get the metaphysical 'reasoning' behind the 'Keep Earth as an educational 3D house of torture' idea. However, as Robert has pointed out variously, I take this as a sneaky 'justification' for not-very-nice actions, in part at least. Also, from the perspective of humans on Earth at the moment, it doesn't exactly resonate. "I could be a 6D super manifester of power, energy, and magnificence. But hey, no, I'll take a trip to Earth, where I can be raped, tortured, and abused; chucked into a cage if I'm lucky, kept out of natural light for years, and ritually abused by some psychopaths before being satanically sacrificed. That'll be character building!" No, I don't buy it. Not from the 3D perspective, which has its own validity, as has been pointed out. And questionable form other perspectives as well.

We don't need to undergo every torture ever invented in the galaxy in order to learn about duality and different experiences. Yazhi has emphasised the importance of shadow work, which is just that: experiencing the darkness, the vicious potentials of life, the dualities, without literally needing to act them all out. And she and Swaruu both explain how suffering is not necessary in order to grow. If I introspect, I discern that I have indeed learnt - or remembered - many things in the past through painful experiences, through suffering. However, that no longer holds. I am done - largely - with suffering as a tool for expansion. I get the sense that many contributors to this forum are like this: suffering holds no meaning for them, it's obsolete, they want out of that 'realm'. It's pointless.

In addition, if we cast an eye around the humans on Earth at this moment, when certain elements are attempting to turn the place into one of even more relentless suffering, we see that the vast majority do not learn from their suffering. They suffer and suffer and suffer, more than they realise, but many are further from any sense of expansion of awakening than they have ever been in this lifetime. They will not wake up, however much they are beaten around the head. It's not working like that.

As a side note, I understand that certain Andromedan factions are significant in maintaining the 'human Earth farm for the experience' idea. I also understand that Buddhism, Hinduism, and their associated notions of karma (the continuing process of suffering), and the centrality of 'suffering' in Buddhist teachings, are strongly influenced by Andromedans. Maybe there is a connection here, the raising of suffering to a status of usefulness, of value.             

Like some others on the forum, I am not here for the experience - it's crappy! I'm here to improve it, change it, be rid of the nefarious ones! Their time has come (or has already gone....).....

#36 2021-06-19 13:29:30

wayne

"We don't need to undergo every torture ever invented in the galaxy in order to learn about duality and different experiences.".

Your point is powerfully made wide eyes and also quite comically.  smile

#37 2021-06-19 13:46:38

Rainer Klar

@07wideeyes
I can simply agree with you.
But I still see through other angles.
Again and again we learn that we live in a simulation.
Especially the particularly nasty and cruel events we do not experience personally, but learn about them through media. For example, also concerning the fate of millions of stolen and rescued children.
If we then consider that according to Swaruu 80% of the population are soulless extras, this world of experience can possibly be seen drastically reduced to exactly what is relevant for us Starseed:
To remain stable in the face of worst dramas, to radiate love instead of fear and to experience or master the awakening process as an ascent into higher frequencies.
Empathy instead of condemnation, Oneness instead of duality, integration instead of fighting against.
For me, these are very central experiences I am having as I grow out of ignorance into universal awareness.
And yes - enough is beginning to be enough. I feel like visiting my brothers and sisters of Taygeta for more than a chat soon!

#38 2021-06-19 14:03:05

People can learn by suffering very well. For that certain conditions are needed. First the individuals need a strong intellect and character, and second the society they are living in have to convey the corresponding values and teachings. Both is not given in modern global civilisation.

#39 2021-06-19 14:05:14

Robert369

@07wideeyes: Very well summarized. I would like to expand on this part:

07wideeyes wrote:

As a side note, I understand that certain Andromedan factions are significant in maintaining the 'human Earth farm for the experience' idea. I also understand that Buddhism, Hinduism, and their associated notions of karma (the continuing process of suffering), and the centrality of 'suffering' in Buddhist teachings, are strongly influenced by Andromedans. Maybe there is a connection here, the raising of suffering to a status of usefulness, of value.

The major flaw in these religious belief system is that all religions are controlled by the Cabals and Secret Societies, which make all religions serve to enslave/oppress all those who are receptive to such (while the others get oppressed by the second enslavement faction through violence).

This not only means that the religious karma belief system that they installed on Earth can never serve any personal growth, as it is controlled to follow the global GF agenda with its frequency depopulation cycles, etc., and by that incarnating for personal growth is doomed to fail by design already.

It also means that they do not have any ability or interest to take the lessons that could be learnt on 3D Earth into the 5D world, otherwise they would have noticed that their karma belief system - just like any other religion - is a mind-control tool that was installed by some usually invisible power. In this case a power at 5D and beyond which they do not even bother to search for (while following their agendas and even enforcing them on others), because they don't learn from the experiences on Earth.

And this exactly is where Humans will come into play, because once we manage to overcome the system and get out of this prison trap, we can show them their problems using Earth as the example from which they don't differ much at all. As below, so above. Which likely also applies to ignorance and sheepishness (albeit on a higher level and with better toys), which will make waking them up quite a challenge for the future.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#40 2021-06-19 14:45:11

Jules77

Good points here.  It is clear the mentor/student relationship has failed and I wonder if regressive GF infiltration has led to it failing in other worlds as well. The proposed Earth transhuman model is likely being sold as an "experience" but in reality is just a full control mechanism where the cabal can create the conditions and outcomes they want without having to be concerned with people collectively waking up or those pesky starseeds coming here and interfering. If we can see this certainly those above can as well.  So Earth to your point Robert could serve as a good example of how this kind of thing happens and hopefully lead to planetary management changes within the GF.

#41 2021-06-19 15:20:42

Robert369

Jules77 wrote:

If we can see this certainly those above can as well.

This certainly is true for the non-mind-controlled portion of the GF and the ones in higher planes that are beyond being mind-controllable, but the ones being under regressive control will not see anything, just like the sheeplings on our planet are incapable of seeing the millions of pieces of evidence for lies - just look at masses that still rush to get covaxxed.

And just like on Earth with the Earth sheeplings, these portions GF will not listen to their brethren, see any reasoning or accept any proof, while at the same time having lost much of their connection to their own Higher Self, and by that not being able to get out of the trap any more - just like it worked on Earth.

As on Earth, the solution for these mind-controlled / trapped GF portions lies in assistance from above, which due to limited direct interference options partially is coming through Earth Starseeds that get out of the Earth trap to then assist in the galaxy, e.g. by joining forces with the ones who already work on the problem and help Earth (and likely other comparable planets as well).

As below, so above.

#42 2021-06-19 16:12:48

07wideeyes

Hey, these are all great posts following what I wrote a short while ago. I am very happy to be in such company! The idea coming out now, as expressed for example by Jules77 as 'It is clear that the mentor/student relationship has failed', seems to be taking our understanding of what has been going on, and the potential 'role' that awake beings currently on Earth may have in the galaxy at large, to a new level.

I also agree with the other angles through which you see things, Rainer Klar. So we can simultaneously take things very seriously and not so seriously.

#43 2021-06-19 18:41:20

Happy

Immersion is very common up there, as we've understood. An intuitive young Californian man made contact with his own 'higher realms' in one of Allison Coe's videos recently (Mrs. Coe is a 'Beyond Quantum Healing Hypno-Practitioner'). As understood from the session, her Californian client is currently in 'total immersion', similar to Gosia - who's had it confirmed by the Taygetans. Mrs. Coe has been talking about the 'solar flash' for years, which differs from Swaruu's/Yazhi's/Anéeka's messages, but that's not what I think of here.

Here, I wish to point at another trait that usually shows up in her sessions, which is the de-cloaking of Federation ships en masse in a sort of rescue mission. If things spiral out of control down here, and the politicians and military powers become hell-bent on destroying each other kinetically - and globally, then it's not unlikely that an operation like that could take place, flash or no flash. But what if this is exactly what the dark/hidden cabal wants to stop happening? How can they buffer such an event? Easy answer: Make the civilian populations on Earth expect an invasion, and make them fear it. And what have we seen in 'official disclosure' the last few days/weeks/moths? Well, isn't that hyping the threat from "UFO's?"

To say that such an operational strategy is even 'suggested' by the 'Federation adversaries' is a long stretch, but it could very well be a reminiscent of plans made a long time ago. With what has been revealed of their activities the last five years, I'd say it's very believable that the pitch black parts of the cabal, whether they still are alive or not, could plan for something like that. War has been their specialty as long as they've existed. And instigating fear is/was their modus operadi...

#44 2021-06-19 20:44:06

07wideeyes

Interesting perspective, Happy. It would certainly help to make sense of all this 'UFOs are coming to get you' kind of nonsense fomenting just below the surface, or even above the surface, right now.

#45 2021-06-19 21:50:30

Happy

It would be history's biggest false flag if successful - a galactic false flag - ending humanity on Earth. Hollywood has driven this narrative for decades...

#46 2021-06-19 23:21:47

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I am very happy to be in such company!

I was just thinking the same thing myself.
This is a really interesting discussion with some fine minds at work.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#47 2021-06-20 01:09:40

Jules77

There has to be a larger objective and strategy beyond sending in starseeds but the coming GF videos may help frame up the issues and a potential path forward understanding that all information cannot be revealed.  Typically what I have seen is the media and other cabal owned entities uses repetition with the same talking points and lies because if you hear something over and over enough your brain starts to believe that it is true.  That being said the scam-demic has worked against them because what I saw happening with the people I know (minus the people that believe everything they hear on the news) is the lies became so obvious and ridiculous as time passed they began to tune these people out.  So we can likely expect the tried and true “experts”, media, celebrities, sports teams, and others to push the cabal narrative as we get closer to planned events.  It will be important to counter those messages which may be easier now that many people no longer have any faith in politicians, the government, and those “respected” institutions.  So once we get to the “alien invasion” narrative a lot of the people who laughed or were bewildered why someone like me would believe such “nonsense” may actually be open to listening to me.  And if the GF tends to use methods of control and manipulation already proven to work on Earth since ancient times there should be an element of predictability.

#48 2021-06-20 01:51:01

wayne

07wideeyes wrote:

So we can simultaneously take things very seriously and not so seriously.

See i strongly agree with this and frankly this is how i best enjoy the earth experience.  I enjoy immersing myself in the 'fight' as Swaru used to say.  Then i enjoy backing off and seeing things from a higher perspective.   In the end, for me this is all a game and i think we'd all be bored silly without the game.   if not, why did we incarnate in the first place?    For anyone familiar with Airl (roswell crash), she says 'ISBEs' believe any game is better than no game.   i'm inclined to agree.

- wayne

#49 2021-06-20 08:17:02

WXMM

I hope to be able to account for the appearance of Swaruu X.

#50 2021-06-20 16:14:52

Exploringsoul

Did anybody mention that the prime directive shouldn't apply to the part of earth humans, at least to those people following UFO/Alien information for a long time. We are already a part of interstellar civilization.

Board footer