You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-19 00:11:26

Orion: An Introduction and My Perspective

I have introduced myself as a 6th density Orion starseed before. Saying that I am 6th density is not so say I'm above anyone, as everyone exists in all densities simultaneously and can call upon 6d and higher aspects of their higher self at any time. What I mean by this designation, is that in the linear timeframe of this octave universe, my current soul stream/oversoul is somewhere around 6.3rd density, and I have incarnated into a human body which we are all properly 4d by now, though in a weird twilight zone overlayed with 3d where some people still operate very 3d and others are closer to 5d in their vibration current incarnate vibration and everything in between.

Orion, what is now the belt area, is the area in what we know as the linear time cycle of this octave, I spent my first 1-3d, gradually gaining awareness and becoming a 3d humanoid. I will come back to my personal story, but wanted to first start with some general information and facts about Orion, as well as links to sources of information I find credible and pass my discernment. These sources are not shared to promote anyone's material and none of them detract from the Taygetan message. In many cases they support it.

Before that, since this is the Swaruu/Taygeta community, I will start by framing this with a couple of quotes and explanations about Orion from CA transcripts, and build from there.

1.) "Gosia: Orion Council are the Reptilians?

Swaruu: Yes, back then Orion council was completely negative, but now almost 2 million years after it was created the original leaders of the Orion Council have evolved into kind and positive beings that are our friends and aiding Earth's ascension and liberation, I'm talking about the supreme reptilians: The Alpha Draconians."

2.) "Gosia: Zeta Reticuli are the gardeners then? Just to clarify.

Rashell: Among other places, yes. Mostly Zeta. Orion's are negative. Zeta Reticuli are the positive Gardeners whose mission is to take care of the biology of a planet or planets. Gardeners, everyone is positive. It can be said that they work for the Source. Only nowadays Orion has already changed a lot and they are very positive now. But that transition excludes the grays. They are called Maitré and are known as tall Grays. It is believed that they were the biological creation of the Orion Reptiles. I must also say that there are at least 165 different races, or types, of Grays."

3.) "Robert: Ok. What is your opinion on the Star Wars? Does it hold up to reality?

Dhor Káal'él: The context of Star Wars is extremely basic with extremely basic plots that are boring. However, they represent the Orion wars, which are still being fought. The invasion of an absolute monarchy (Draco-reptiles) that impose their empire and their law against other races that in themselves are weaker physically (but have survived based on developed intellect).

The context of ships entering and leaving planets constantly, of characters going up to their private ships to travel and do their things on another planet, is totally real. The context of a galactic economy is false. But you can see there the use or concept of "The Force" with its positive and dark sides. That is true.

The concept of rebels, alliances between planets to confront the invaders, Jedis (D'jedi is the correct and existing term) as experts in multiple things, in every way possible, working mostly alone at great personal risk, only based on concepts of ethics and with the confidence that they will know what is right at all times. And in many cases sacrificing their future, and their lives. This is completely true, and is testimony that Lucas knows much more about what´s going on than what is apparent."

My responses:

1.) Sounds about accurate. Reptilian based races were/are one of many types both positive and negative that had/have a strong presence Orion. There are hints and synchronicities that I've incarnated into civilizations that are at least partially reptilian. My soul experiences in Orion were much longer ago than two million years, however, like elsewhere Orion has gone through many cycles where civilizations both positive and negative have risen, fallen, ascended, ect. The cycles myself and my social memory complex(or star society) have completed were longer ago than the formation of this council which has recently transformed. More on that later. No discrepancy here though, as I've said. Cycles and generations, new players, and many times the same old energies.

2.) Yes. This distinction is accurate. To the best of my knowledge, the positive Zeta planet was not in Orion, but once a Lyran planet that was a melting pot of star civs that didn't get along and damaged their planet with nuclear war, creating an even that bent space time and sent their planet to the Zeta system though space and time. They moved underground and removed their emotional bodies, but realized it was a mistake and still follow positive ethics.

The negative Orion "tall greys" are accurate. The being Alleister Crowley referred to as "Lam" was one of these types.

3.) Exactly. Memories of these events transfer into human art and film. Star wars is an over simplified, dumbed down version of events in Orion history. Dune is another such depiction. More on the D'jedi/Fremen thing later.

Earth cultures heavily influenced by Orion culturally and incarnationally would be ancient Ireland/Celtic Druidism, Egypt, and Ancient Persia/Zoroastrianism. I believe Swaruu or somebody said Ireland and Egypt are related or the same culture basically.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following links are what I consider high quality material that meets my intuition and discernment. None of the following material contradicts or undermines the Taygeta information, but often supports it. I am not a promoter or spokesperson for any of this content or its creators, though I do vouch for the quality of their material.

1.) Lyssa Royal Holt. Her book Prism of Lyra has a whole lot of information, and I've found it to be one of the most accurate and informative about galactic history. Her galactic heritage oracle card deck is huge, but the system has a lot of thought and heart in it, and a deep understanding of archetypes and higher metaphysical concepts, that go way beyond scifi and woowoo to what I see as a firm philosophical, cosmological, and metaphycial ground, much like the knowledge Swaruu/Yazhi shares.

This video introduces the Orion Light: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8qjfOQ2zew&t=340s

2.) This being's energy is clear and calming, not to mention sincere and authentic feeling. The information and message is quality. One of the best bits of channeled material from Orion I've viewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXs1gwLBtFM&t=504s

3.) This is specifically about the middle star of Orion's belt, where my social memory complex/original civilization resides: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqf0cxEx3eQ&t=868s

There are many more things, including about my personal soul history, light and dark, shadow integration, and many other subjects related to Orion that I will add to the thread in later posts. This big chunk is the main base one information I wanted to start with. I will make a second post with more either later today or within the next day or two.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-19 00:20:44)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-06-19 00:18:05

Re: Orion: An Introduction and My Perspective

The next big post will more specifically address what I know of my own soul history, as well as dreams and synchronicities. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll happily answer as best I can.

righteously indignant

#3 2021-06-19 00:50:20

DarkOwl

Very interesting and looking forward to more!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2021-06-19 04:07:48

DarkOwl

The Law of One material has a lot to say about Orion on the regressive side.
I'm guessing you are familiar with it?

Re. the Hidden Hand. One thing that seemed a bit of a red flag was HH's strong use of Law of One terminology and cosmology. I get that a 6D oversoul (in this case Lucifer) would have a similar perspective as another 6D oversoul (in this case Ra) but the exact use of language seemed a little odd to me. Thoughts?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-06-19 07:54:18

DarkOwl wrote:

The Law of One material has a lot to say about Orion on the regressive side.
I'm guessing you are familiar with it?

Re. the Hidden Hand. One thing that seemed a bit of a red flag was HH's strong use of Law of One terminology and cosmology. I get that a 6D oversoul (in this case Lucifer) would have a similar perspective as another 6D oversoul (in this case Ra) but the exact use of language seemed a little odd to me. Thoughts?

I'm well versed in the Law of One material. Much of my understanding in this lifetime/making sense of and backing up my inner understandings has involved the model of densities, polarity, and cosmology found in that material, plus general Hermetic understandings from the Kybalion.

The type of language used is useful for conveying metaphysical concepts up to a 6d level. As the LoO set the prrecedent for the terminology and stuff used, maybe they disclosed it in that way so people already familiar with that model coupld understand it through that model. Another thing, Ra and Heyl El/Lucifer are the same 3d root civilization from Venus as far as I know, with their polarity choice separating them at least until mid 6d.

righteously indignant

#6 2021-06-19 11:30:40

Ymarsakar
Banned

HH exposed too much of what was really going on, and was punished for that. I don't think that is what lead to their death (since the upper management got cleaned out soon after 2012) but it may have been related.

HH is doing a fusion channeling of Heyl-El. Half the time, that is what Heyl-El sounds like, although they might have been mixing channels. Heyl El is sometimes referred to as the Morning Star, which could be Venus or Mercury. Ra is the name humans created, which also claim to have come from Venus.

Venus and Saturn are not "places" so much as different dimensions or futures. This system is significantly more veiled than human scientists comprehend, nor do the ETs comprehend much better.

THese are considered archangel class, much like Metatron or Micha El (twin brother of Heyl-El).

THe Orion Group in the Ra contact, is composed of 4th, 5th, and 6th negative factions.

Given how STS loosch farming works, 6th controls 5th, and 5th controls 4th, and 4th controlled 3d Earth humans.

3d is farmed for loosch, to sustain 4th absent their heart chakra reactor. 4th gives 80% to their 5th den gods. 5th den then gives a tribute t othe 6th den.

So the dark Counsel of Saturn or the Federation's controllers would be either 5th chakra entities like Yazhi (her abilities at least), or 6th chakra entities. This may be why they are "invisible" or cannot be found. Yazhi can teleport anywhere she wishes, in zero time.

Also one should make careful note that the "authorization code" system is much akin to the one Kim Goguen talked about.

And several dark insiders from the Qabal, talk about Bloodlines and Family, with HH specifically saying that these human BLoodlines are not the Bloodline he is from, the ET Venusian one.

Was Marduk from an ET Venusian one? Even that, I have doubts about. As they are still human and can die. But the general gist is accurate that there is an inner circle that is controlling the outside human circle.

Two examples of a fusion type channeling, Divine descent style, is Kryon and also my method. This is where the benefits of trance and non trance, are combined. Sorta like a temporary telepathic union. THe detriments are also thus eliminated.

Certain subjects tend to be more veiled and under a heavier classification system than others. In this sense, intentional lying or just obfuscation, is expected.

1. What exactly Venus is and who Ra contact are.
2. What exactly is Heyl El and the control system he/they created here.
3. Who is the Sub Logos and the Logos
4. What exactly is Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh of the bible.

These topics will be obfuscated and mazed, so even if HH wanted to talk about them, it would go through a shredder one way or another.

This is also from personal experience, since there are topics I can't talk about no matter who wants to. THese are END GAME spoilers to this Earth plot. Normally, if one person exercises their right to know, true accurate info will be given to them by positive SMCs. However, on this point it is an exception.

EDIT ADD 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXcMlGWmSPw&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXaNGyYw-y8

I was specifically lead to these channeling sessions years ago, because I wanted to know the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=434Cc7ublGo Ivan Teller's I had not seen yet, but it is a 3rd leg triangle as I have seen his other channelings.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=logos

It is like theyare going around in a circle

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-19 11:46:01)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#7 2021-06-19 14:12:42

Ymarsakar wrote:

HH exposed too much of what was really going on, and was punished for that. I don't think that is what lead to their death (since the upper management got cleaned out soon after 2012) but it may have been related.

HH is doing a fusion channeling of Heyl-El. Half the time, that is what Heyl-El sounds like, although they might have been mixing channels. Heyl El is sometimes referred to as the Morning Star, which could be Venus or Mercury. Ra is the name humans created, which also claim to have come from Venus.

What is the source for your statements?

And why do you think that the linked channelings (Lucifer, AA Michael) are telling the truth?  There are so many channelings and mediums, why are these ones correct?  Everybody hears only what he wants to hear, isn' it? I am interested in your point of view.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-06-19 14:32:04)

#8 2021-06-19 16:39:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

And why do you think that the linked channelings (Lucifer, AA Michael) are telling the truth?  There are so many channelings and mediums, why are these ones correct?  Everybody hears only what he wants to hear, isn' it? I am interested in your point of view.

I am the one making the post so i am the source.

Psychics and telepaths do not need to obtain information from other people all the time.

In other words, source is the source.

For non psi users, the truth can be verified using 2 or 3 independent sources.

In legal traditionsz there is cross examination and eye witnesses.

One eye witness can be wrong or lying. 3 that were at the scenex could be mass hallucination or false flag.

3 from different independent timelines, that is impossible for the dark matrix to do.

What is and what is not the truth are part of the challenge of earth. There is no easy way to reach the center of this maze. My route cannot be copied although it may provide hints.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-19 16:46:21)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#9 2021-06-19 17:44:21

charliebelle

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The next big post will more specifically address what I know of my own soul history, as well as dreams and synchronicities. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll happily answer as best I can.

#10 2021-06-19 21:14:25

RoadtoSamadhi

Ymarsakar wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Psychics and telepaths do not need to obtain information from other people all the time.

One eye witness can be wrong or lying. 3 that were at the scenex could be mass hallucination or false flag.

3 from different independent timelines, that is impossible for the dark matrix to do.

What is and what is not the truth are part of the challenge of earth. There is no easy way to reach the center of this maze. My route cannot be copied although it may provide hints.

From what I understood from Tayegetean disclosure Hidden_Hand and Law of One are propaganda pieces by Saturn federation , kind of like the modern BIBLE.  More Jesus nonsense from Saturn Fed.   How do we know ??

It’s mostly because Tayegetean disclosure displays all narratives and methods of control while Law of One basically reads like a method of control after researching Taygetean disclosure.

Also because of its 90% true nature injected with 10% poison, the poison being their explanation of karma and how it works is basically mirror image cut and dry from Andromedan karmic system which is once again , another form of matrix bibles.

#11 2021-06-19 21:55:12

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

From what I understood from Tayegetean disclosure Hidden_Hand and Law of One are propaganda pieces by Saturn federation , kind of like the modern BIBLE.  More Jesus nonsense from Saturn Fed.   How do we know ??

It’s mostly because Tayegetean disclosure displays all narratives and methods of control while Law of One basically reads like a method of control after researching Taygetean disclosure.

Also because of its 90% true nature injected with 10% poison, the poison being their explanation of karma and how it works is basically mirror image cut and dry from Andromedan karmic system which is once again , another form of matrix bibles.

I found their explanations of karma and many other topics to be simply from their perspective, and open to interpretation by the reader's own discernment. I don't really see them using their explanation of karma to justify any agenda in regards to Earth or its population, like elements of the lower federation.

I think that in itself is a matter of interpretation. The lower fed are interpreting such things from a flawed and even regressive standpoint, and twisting certain understandings to justify their behavior and breaking their very own non interference laws by stacking the deck against humanity and enabling/facilitating the negatives.

I do not see the Ra material or the beings behind it actually controlling or interfering in humanity's affairs like the lower Saturn groups. They have shared information. I could be wrong, but that's my view. Hidden hand, is admittedly propaganda trying to justify the actions of these sociopaths by framing it as a service to play the villain for humanity's growth. You don't have to agree with their absurdist principles and apologetics. I sure don't. A lot of the more objective information they share, however, has truth to it.

As far as the "Jesus" thing, I'm not holding my breath that ET's really understand that situation better than most humans. There's a lot of misdirection and half-truths, glamours, veils, and bullshit with the Jesus story and Bible in general. Old testament is even worse, as it has direct negative Orion crusader/pirate influence. Still... I'm not knocking the Taygetans, but "there was no such person" is too simple and surface level an assessment/explanation for my taste, but that is just my opinion.

righteously indignant

#12 2021-06-19 22:04:47

Ymarsakar
Banned

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

The only answer i saw in a swaruu contact vid or transcript was "not aware of this law of one".

The first step is finding the quotes you are referring to so that everyone can take a look.

As for being invisible, higher density is indeed invisible and non existent to lower density. This is why the federation saturn heads are not findable and why trying to find swaruu time travelers or yazhi is not easy.

#13 2021-06-20 02:27:53

RoadtoSamadhi

Ymarsakar wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

The only answer i saw in a swaruu contact vid or transcript was "not aware of this law of one".

The first step is finding the quotes you are referring to so that everyone can take a look.

As for being invisible, higher density is indeed invisible and non existent to lower density. This is why the federation saturn heads are not findable and why trying to find swaruu time travelers or yazhi is not easy.

Tayegetean disclosure disclosed that Karma is just funny money.

Law of One discloses the importance and ultra importance of Karma, Harvest, and all that nonsense which is a mirror situation of Rapture in the Bible.  Did you remember the stress about karma and harvest being important ?

Right there is the nail in the coffin being from perhaps an Andromedan origin of based mind control , all with the goal and intent of : control.  You can dress it up with as much sprinkles and frosting is one would like but Taygetean disclosure is canon to all.  It provides ALL the missing puzzle pieces not just 8/10 puzzle pieces and 2/10 falsely made pieces looking like it belongs to the original truth but it does not, just reeks of propaganda.

Higher density does not mean invisible to all in the lower density as there are no densities  in “5d and above “ as those in 5D can perceive things upwards on based on their own training.  Density gradients.

Saturn federation cannot be found because TAYGETEANS have told us Saturn is like Los Angeles, combined with the environment of the planet it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack.   I know you’re a big fan of the law of one but you’re here to compare the data to Taygeta and the data reveals to me that Law of One is a propaganda hit piece equivalent to the Bible.   

Yes Hidden_hand did say some intriguing stuff in 2008 and 2018 or 16 but they said things under the umbrella of propaganda.   To spread their ideas of karma and god knows what else was untrue.

#14 2021-06-20 06:19:04

Question to RoadToSamadhi: I only know the HH-material from 2008, where can I find what HH said in 2018? I didn't know that HH appeared a second time.

As a roman catholic I understand the biblical concept of harvest.  God takes the good ones back into his arms.
For me it seems very different from the concept of harvest in HH- and Ra-Material.

#15 2021-06-20 08:27:58

Bigfeet_E

@ Warrior Bishop -> link

#16 2021-06-20 09:53:14

Ymarsakar
Banned

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Law of One discloses the importance and ultra importance of Karma, Harvest, and all that nonsense which is a mirror situation of Rapture in the Bible.  Did you remember the stress about karma and harvest being important ?

Right there is the nail in the coffin being from perhaps an Andromedan origin of based mind control , all with the goal and intent of : control.  You can dress it up with as much sprinkles and frosting is one would like but Taygetean disclosure is canon to all.  It provides ALL the missing puzzle pieces not just 8/10 puzzle pieces and 2/10 falsely made pieces looking like it belongs to the original truth but it does not, just reeks of propaganda.

Higher density does not mean invisible to all in the lower density as there are no densities  in “5d and above “ as those in 5D can perceive things upwards on based on their own training.  Density gradients.

Saturn federation cannot be found because TAYGETEANS have told us Saturn is like Los Angeles, combined with the environment of the planet it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack.   I know you’re a big fan of the law of one but you’re here to compare the data to Taygeta and the data reveals to me that Law of One is a propaganda hit piece equivalent to the Bible.   

Yes Hidden_hand did say some intriguing stuff in 2008 and 2018 or 16 but they said things under the umbrella of propaganda.   To spread their ideas of karma and god knows what else was untrue.

These are interpretations of various Taygetan sources, not the actual sources themselves.

What you are doing is called making a religion out of ET contacts or other sources, which is ironically way more deleterious than "funny money".

The more amazing religions have canon and scriptures (like the bible) which they stop reading and when they bother to quote it, it is now out of context.

" I know you’re a big fan of the law of one but you’re here to compare the data to Taygeta and the data reveals to me that Law of One is a propaganda hit piece equivalent to the Bible.   "

THe only data you have provided is a telephone claim that you have heard something something from Taygetans about the Law of One. The only objective evidence I have seen of the Swaruu contact talking about the Law of One is "we don't know about that".

Given that you are being mind controlled and in a dark matrix prison, do you really think you have broken through the layers? How many levels of samadhi have you actually achieved?

Also, to correct your misapprehension, I am not a "big fan of the Law of One", that is merely a topic related to densities and the Hidden Hand material.

The vast majority of my work was done without knowledge of the Ra contact and most other things of the New Age, psychotronics research, or other related spiritual topics.

"Law of One discloses the importance and ultra importance of Karma, Harvest, and all that nonsense which is a mirror situation of Rapture in the Bible.  Did you remember the stress about karma and harvest being important ?"

Your information about the law of one is mostly incorrect, seriously distorted, and gives me reason to question how much you have investigated the material.

A MIRROR SITUATION in the bible would be what you did, calling something "canon". That is a specific Universal Church of Rome dogma, that something is canon or non canon.

As for remembering, as I have never had stress about karma or harvest, it would be pretty impossible to remember what I do not have nor wish to have.

"Higher density does not mean invisible to all in the lower density as there are no densities  in “5d and above “ as those in 5D can perceive things upwards on based on their own training.  Density gradients."

Why were you unable to perceive Era's actual state and instead thought they were the Hidden Hand? That is an example you are wrong, because you cannot see certain people's claims. Is this not essentially invisible to you because you can't see them or think you saw something you did not see?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-20 10:10:50)

#17 2021-06-20 10:04:52

Ymarsakar
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Question to RoadToSamadhi: I only know the HH-material from 2008, where can I find what HH said in 2018? I didn't know that HH appeared a second time.

As a roman catholic I understand the biblical concept of harvest.  God takes the good ones back into his arms.
For me it seems very different from the concept of harvest in HH- and Ra-Material.

Eracidni Murev Te

From the GPL or Alastair gamewebsite, is not the Hidden Hand nor a faction of the same organization line.

Propaganda is not needed when humans cannot understand basic claims made online. Era, of course, never claimed they were the Hidden Hand, only that they were disclosing the information (truth) to the people as according to some Cosmic Law of theirs.

They are in contact with the Council of Saturn, although which one is not possible to discern without further investigation.

#18 2021-06-20 13:17:41

wayne

while i found the various perspectives fascinating, it sometimes feels like we as starseeds are more focused on being right than coming together as one.

unity and love trumps chakras, densities and intellect.

my over-simplified 3D perspective.  smile

#19 2021-06-20 13:30:35

RoadtoSamadhi

Ymarsakar wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

These are interpretations of various Taygetan sources, not the actual sources themselves.

What you are doing is called making a religion out of ET contacts or other sources, which is ironically way more deleterious than "funny money".

The more amazing religions have canon and scriptures (like the bible) which they stop reading and when they bother to quote it, it is now out of context.

" I know you’re a big fan of the law of one but you’re here to compare the data to Taygeta and the data reveals to me that Law of One is a propaganda hit piece equivalent to the Bible.   "

THe only data you have provided is a telephone claim that you have heard something something from Taygetans about the Law of One. The only objective evidence I have seen of the Swaruu contact talking about the Law of One is "we don't know about that".

Given that you are being mind controlled and in a dark matrix prison, do you really think you have broken through the layers? How many levels of samadhi have you actually achieved?

Also, to correct your misapprehension, I am not a "big fan of the Law of One", that is merely a topic related to densities and the Hidden Hand material.

The vast majority of my work was done without knowledge of the Ra contact and most other things of the New Age, psychotronics research, or other related spiritual topics.

"Law of One discloses the importance and ultra importance of Karma, Harvest, and all that nonsense which is a mirror situation of Rapture in the Bible.  Did you remember the stress about karma and harvest being important ?"

Your information about the law of one is mostly incorrect, seriously distorted, and gives me reason to question how much you have investigated the material.

A MIRROR SITUATION in the bible would be what you did, calling something "canon". That is a specific Universal Church of Rome dogma, that something is canon or non canon.

As for remembering, as I have never had stress about karma or harvest, it would be pretty impossible to remember what I do not have nor wish to have.

"Higher density does not mean invisible to all in the lower density as there are no densities  in “5d and above “ as those in 5D can perceive things upwards on based on their own training.  Density gradients."

Why were you unable to perceive Era's actual state and instead thought they were the Hidden Hand? That is an example you are wrong, because you cannot see certain people's claims. Is this not essentially invisible to you because you can't see them or think you saw something you did not see?

I will have to elaborate more as it seems you are  triggered. My apologies.

Since you have no lag time between positing a question dressed with the intent assessing other people’s stage of awakening I will let other assess your stage of awakening through your posts. 

You misinterpreted.  I apologize if this made you zoom in on this small detail however it does not matter whether Hidden_hand from 2008 or his predecessor from Godlike Productions forum are the same person or not. 

In my neck of the woods and basically everywhere else I have encountered , people have referred to both Godlike Productions post and Hidden_Hand from 2008 to be both labeled and categorized as the posts from “Hidden hands”.   

One cannot read the GP forum post without the 2008 ATS/Above Top Secret one. In fact you can’t even google Hidden_hand without encountering the “2018 version”. 

The messages originates from the same motive of disclosure which is a disclosure coming from a level of Federation that is clearly not on the same ethics as an emotional race/ TAYGETA.   Suspicions being Andromedan origin or influenced.

Regardless my message reads the same whether it is Hidden_hand or not.  This is not a point worth closing in on as I am not the only person in the world who refers to the Godlike Productions forum disclosure post as “the recent hidden_hand” post.  In fact there are admins and mods on that site that refer to Eras post as the “recent Hidden_hand post” so this concludes the elaboration of that point.  Is it possible your closing in on small irrelevant details because of another reason ?  It’s okay if you are.

I never said anything about whether you remember anything or not or that it even matters.

I said that LAW OF ONE and HIDDEN_HAND posts from 2008 and recent have placed direct EMPHASIS on karma and the importance of it.

& that sheer BASIC fact contradicts Taygetean disclosure on the science of karma. 

Swaruu does not have to directly address Law of One for you to compare the Taygetean material to Law of One material.  If you have read both materials you would see the holes in the Law of One and can guess where exactly perhaps it originated from after going thru Taygetean disclosure.

Perhaps it borrowed the ideas of Andromedan karma , regardless, the data from law of one reads like a teacher who does not mind perpetuating the 3D classroom.  Lots of ideas of karma/funny money , repeating incarnations with no clear indication on the true mechanics on how to ascend/ the history of Earth, and the whole text reads to the air of 90% truth with 10% clear negative propaganda with lots of frosting and sprinkles.

Yes treat everyone else how you want to be treated, this is the basis for frequency but there is a clear difference between the Law of One disclosure and Taygetean and that lies in the motive of the original data.   

Does Law of One speak anything regarding the negative factions of the Federation or does it read like its coming from a section of the Federation we possibly do not fully agree with ?  Zoom in on the Law of One data regarding Karma and repeating incarnations.  Where does it differentiate with Taygeta and most importantly why ?  Is the why a matter of perspective or a matter of motive ?<——-

Isn’t that more than enough signs to determine the motive of the original data of Law of One?

So checking the texts between two pieces of data is making a religion out of one of the other ?  Is this the state of your inner world while at the same time assessing people’s state of samadhi ?  Good morning to you too.

Please tell me more about these amazing religions and why they are amazing as I am eager to learn from those who know more than myself.   Tayegeteans may quote the Bible “out of context” but what is the point when the context itself (the Bible) is a propaganda hit piece ?

Does everything really need to be understood in “full context” regarding the Bible and religions ?  How much context is enough for one is not the same for others.  Holographic thinking.  Let me know your specific thoughts especially regarding

& what your intepretation of karma given by law of one and how it relates to the Tayegetean material.  I am eager to know.  I am requesting the “undistorted” version from you with the goal of knowing more.

Ymarsakar wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Eracidni Murev Te

From the GPL or Alastair gamewebsite, is not the Hidden Hand nor a faction of the same organization line.

Propaganda is not needed when humans cannot understand basic claims made online. Era, of course, never claimed they were the Hidden Hand, only that they were disclosing the information (truth) to the people as according to some Cosmic Law of theirs.

They are in contact with the Council of Saturn, although which one is not possible to discern without further investigation.

Thanks for the clarification but while your focusing on technicalities you’re avoiding the clear meat of the discussion.  If you were well versed as you say you are you would have looked past this detail instead of zeroing in on it.  Other people that are well versed on Law of One and hidden hand both mistakingly and on purpose due to convenience have labeled the 2018 post as the 2018 Hidden_Hand post.

Propaganda/manipulation is not needed when (some)humans can’t have a proper discussion without focusing on irrelevant  ridiculous details and magnifying them as if they were important to the discussion to derail a clear point of attention.

Tell me how does that last sentence sound in your mind?  If it aggravates you than your comment of

Propaganda is not needed when humans cannot understand basic claims made online.

is about the same.  This is just the boomerang.  We are here to compare data on a subject that has many levels of control. 

Which is that Saturn Federation is more than likely responsible for The Bible and without a doubt in my mind the Law of One. 

& if Saturn Federation and its members are in tune and accordance with the Law of One what does that say about Saturn Federation and what we know of them thru Taygetean disclosure?

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2021-06-20 14:52:46)

#20 2021-06-20 15:20:07

Ymarsakar
Banned

"In my neck of the woods and basically everywhere else I have encountered , people have referred to both Godlike Productions post and Hidden_Hand from 2008 to be both labeled and categorized as the posts from “Hidden hands”.   "

This telephone game is very boring. If you want me to talk to those people in your neck of the woods and not yourself, kindly provide them a way to contact me. That way i can cut through the middle jungle here.

"
I will have to elaborate more as it seems you are  triggered"

Why are you more interested in ranting about your religion than the topics of this thread?

That is a lot of text. Is that normal for your posting here?

"We are here to compare data on a subject that has many levels of control. "

Which collective hierarchy is this we of urs?

It is not me we.

#21 2021-06-20 15:22:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

wayne wrote:

while i found the various perspectives fascinating, it sometimes feels like we as starseeds are more focused on being right than coming together as one.

It is only going to get worse for the humans.

Neither 2020 nor 2021 was even half the energy received from the central source sun.

Atlantis once got hit with a more full sun shine and look what happened to those advanced intellects, lol
They went insane and started their own zombie slave apoc.

#22 2021-06-20 15:27:33

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Atlantis once got hit with a more full sun shine and look what happened to those advanced intellects, lol

That to my understanding has little to do with Sun energies than ET interference and installation of the 3D Matrix that dumbs down people to near-animal status over time, especially if combined with military oppression and active mind-control through disinformation and waves technology. All of that was done since back then already, thanks to our "friendly ETs".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#23 2021-06-20 15:54:11

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

That to my understanding has little to do with Sun energies than ET interference and installation of the 3D Matrix that dumbs down people to near-animal status over time, especially if combined with military oppression and active mind-control through disinformation and waves technology. All of that was done since back then already, thanks to our "friendly ETs".

It was some of both. The solar intensity thing comes like the ticking of a clock when its time for an ascension or jump in collective consciousness, and will normally allow shadows to surface and be integrated. Negatives and perhaps this lower federation didn't create the sun events, it's beyond all that, however, I agree they worked to sabotage humanity to where we would not be prepared for the test and get messed up by the sun rays rather than be able to integrate them and ascend. They kept our frequency too low and discombobulated to make positive use of the solar event and instead get overwhelmed by the shadow aspect of it.

I have heard a couple sources say there were portals between Lemuria, Atlantis, and some future humans who had gone down an A.I. regressive timeline were interfering with the whole chain of events, creating a big temporal paradox.

righteously indignant

#24 2021-06-20 16:21:55

On the whole Law of One witch hunt soapboxing thing that derailed the thread...LoO comes with a disclaimer that even as 6d some statements are just their subjective views, and to be your own authority. Take what resonates, and leave what doesn't. That's how anyone should approach any material, not in some black and white dualistic dichotomy of what is "canon" or not. That actually is a dogmatic and hypocritical train of thought, a real double standard.

I see less an issue in the material itself, than in the myriad of distorted ways humans(and 5d and under ET's) interpret the concepts. The LoO interpretation of karma has nothing to do with a monetary or disciplinary type model. The lower Saturn 5d and under federation model does, but that is because that is their interpretation, being fueled by tulpa human shadow mirror thoughtforms and lower 6d negatives running a loosh racket. That is their dogma. The original LoO material does not push a dogma about karma. It is not described as a currency or a punishment, but simply cause and effect, momentum. Swing of the pendulum.

That is much a similar way as the Kybalion and hermetic principles describe it. And they do tell you ways to stop the wheel of "karma", "rhythm", or "cause and effect" and counterbalance the pendulum at your own will instead of being a slave to cycles, and how to ascend through the densities. They don't make this vague or misleading. They spend a lot more time addressing this than preaching about karma, as they are being accused of here. It's not of a magnified importance, except for people that want to focus in on that to suit the argument they are trying to make.

Furthermore, the beings that provided the material are in 6d, and do not "want" to impose anything on Earth, as far as whether we stay in 3d and get reset to a loosh farm/bootcamp again while a handful ascend, or whether Earth fully becomes 4d positive. If it came down to purely wanting, I think they would want the latter option, but it is our right to choose, even if we mess up. They are not pushing for an outcome. This is different from the lower Saturn fed, who are pushing for a negative outcome, and yes, maybe not 100%the same perspective as the Taygetans, who are pushing for a positive outcome.

I'm pushing for the positive outcome, as are the Taygetans and many starseeds. It is simply not Ra's place to do that, but to provide objective information and their own perspective, take it or leave it. Chasing them down a rabbit hole as some sort of disinformation agent is a total waste of time, because if one reads the material with their own discernment as their own authority in the first place, there's no way to fall into some trap, and no need for dogma or paranoia.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-20 16:23:15)

righteously indignant

#25 2021-06-20 16:22:18

Bigfeet_E

wayne wrote:

Hahahah, i can allready imagine the facial expression with that post, lol.
You got a point, but the thing is to get both harmonised in a flow.
So we don't need to walk eggshells when speaking and be as correct as we can at the same time.
There's allways room for adjusting either or having a bit of struggle/adjustments getting there.
So i'll second the, let's bro it up a bit lightheartedly.

Board footer