You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-20 16:45:16

Exploringsoul

Re: Orion: An Introduction and My Perspective

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The next big post will more specifically address what I know of my own soul history, as well as dreams and synchronicities. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll happily answer as best I can.

Looking forward to more. I am particularly interested on how a person being sure without a concrete verification.

The whole thread are fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

#27 2021-06-20 17:59:35

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

...if one reads the material with their own discernment as their own authority in the first place, there's no way to fall into some trap, and no need for dogma or paranoia.

While I agree with your above assessment, I like to outline that discernment is not working for low-frequency beings, as they are mostly disconnected from both their Higher Self and their heart, meaning that they can only go by mind-based discernment, which is prone to fail due to 99.9% of disinformation, faked proof and false beliefs having been indoctrinated unto Humanity since millennia.

The only way out is to raise one's frequency, starting with a people lifestyle and not participating in the cabalistic self-destructive low-frequency trap, aka living without toxin and radiation, and with positive thoughts, words and actions. And more than anything, learning to love oneself instead of struggling with the programmed constant focus on the problems, and by the getting rid of the ego topic, which ultimately leads to doing the required shadow work.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-20 18:00:21)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2021-06-20 18:32:24

wayne

Bigfeet_E wrote:

So we don't need to walk eggshells when speaking and be as correct as we can at the same time.

fair enough

#29 2021-06-20 20:32:12

Ymarsakar
Banned

The choice here is a simple one. Exercise your free will to know the truth and take the red pill by considering new info and sources.... or take the blue pill. Many have exercised their right to refuse and this has been granted.

********Questioner: I have a question here, I believe, about that Council from Jim. Who are the members, and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.
In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called the Guardians.
The Council operates by means of, what you would call, telepathic contact with the oneness or unity of the nine, the distortions blending harmoniously so that the Law of One prevails with ease. When a need for thought is present, the Council retains the distortion-complex of this need, balancing it as described, and then recommends what it considers as appropriate action. This includes: One, the duty of admitting social memory complexes to the Confederation; Two, offering aid to those who are unsure how to aid the social memory complex requesting aid in a way consonant with both the call, the Law, and the number of those calling (that is to say, sometimes the resistance of the call); Three, internal questions in the Council are determined.
These are the prominent duties of the Council. They are, if in any doubt, able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council. The Council then may reconsider any question.

7.10 Questioner: Is the Council of Nine the same nine that was mentioned in this book? [Questioner gestures to Uri.]

Ra: I am Ra. The Council of Nine has been retained in semi-undistorted form by two main sources, that known in your naming, as Mark and that known in your naming as Henry. In one case, the channel became the scribe. In the other, the channel was not the scribe. However, without the aid of the scribe, the energy would not have come to the channel.

7.11 Questioner: The names you spoke of, are they Mark Probert and Henry Puharich?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

7.12 Questioner: I am interested in the application of the Law of One as it pertains to free will and what I would call the advertising done by UFO contact with the planet. That is, the Council has allowed the quarantine to be lifted many times over the past thirty years. This seems to me to be a form of advertising for what we are doing right now, so that more people will be awakened. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It will take a certain amount of untangling of conceptualization of your mental complex to reform your query into an appropriate response. Please bear with us.
The Council of Saturn has not allowed the breaking of quarantine in the time/space continuum you mentioned. There is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples. Some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.
Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see.
Thirdly, you are correct in assuming that permission was granted at the time/space in which your first nuclear device was developed and used for Confederation members to minister unto your peoples in such a way as to cause mystery to occur. This is what you mean by advertising and is correct. The mystery and unknown quality of the occurrences we are allowed to offer have the hoped-for intention of making your peoples aware of infinite possibility. When your peoples grasp infinity, then and only then, can the gateway be opened to the Law of One.

7.13 Questioner: You mentioned both our people and those of Orion coming here. Can you expand on that?

Ra: I am Ra. Your thought complexes did not match your vibratory sound complexes. We are unable to respond. Please restate your query.

7.14 Questioner: I’ll just ask about Orion. You mentioned Orion as a source of some of the contacts of UFOs. Can you tell me something of that contact, its purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, a simple example of intentions which are bad/good. This example is Adolf. This is your vibratory sound complex. The intention is to presumably unify by choosing the distortion complex called elite from a social memory complex and then enslaving, by various effects, those who are seen as the distortion of not-elite. There is then the concept of taking the social memory complex thus weeded and adding it to a distortion thought of by the so-called Orion group as an empire. The problem facing them is that they face a great deal of random energy released by the concept of separation. This causes them to be vulnerable as the distortions amongst their own members are not harmonized.

7.15 Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.
Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the Orion group.
It should be noted, carefully pondered, and accepted, that the Law of One is available to any social memory complex which has decided to strive together for any seeking of purpose, be it service to others or service to self. The laws, which are the primal distortions of the Law of One, then are placed into operation and the illusion of space/time is used as a medium for the development of the results of those choices freely made. Thus all entities learn, no matter what they seek. All learn the same, some rapidly, some slowly.

7.16 Questioner: Using as an example a fifth-density group or social memory complex of the Orion group, what was their previous density before they became fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. The progress through densities is sequential. A fifth-density social memory complex would be comprised of mind/body/spirit complexes harvested from fourth density. Then the conglomerate or mass mind/body/spirit complex does its melding and the results are due to the infinitely various possibilities of combination of distortions.

7.17 Questioner: I’m trying to understand how a group such as the Orion group would progress. I was of the opinion that a closer understanding of the Law of One created the condition of acceptability moving say from our third density to the fourth in our transition now, and I’m trying to understand how it would be possible, if you were in the Orion group, and pointed toward self-service, how you would progress, say, from the third density to the fourth. What learning would be necessary for that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of length for this instrument at this time.
You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of densities. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.
This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the fact that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.
At this time we would answer any brief questions you may have.*********

https://www.lawofone.info/s/7

Now for the hidden hand material. Reading is difficult, i know, and comprehension is even more difficult for humanity at large. Especially the ones who think 80% are soulless.

Here is the 2% vs the 20%.

@@@ i agree with many others that your answers are very much in line with several sources I have read in the past, including the channellings of Ra, the Cassiopians and several others. Can you explain your interpretation of such "channellings" and if they are another source of disclosure from your people?"

I have spoken on Ra in my previous answers today. I have not heard of Cassiopians. There are no other communications from my Family at this time, than this one, though there is a possibility of another soon, depending upon certain events.

My general view of "channellings" is that the majority of them are of very poor quality. That is not necessarily a slight against those bringing them through, but more a matter of their lack of receptivity and subsequent distortions. It is very rare, to find a good, stable, clear, and impartial channel.

The key element in channeling, is the ability to temporarily withdraw the "filters" of your own personal beliefs and be a clear channel. To bring through what is actually given, not your slant on what you think it might mean. When I am saying 'you', I mean this in a general term of course here, not 'you' personally. Always remember that it's meant to be about the Message, not the messenger. The Ra channellings are very accurate indeed. They are the only ones I know of that I would be happy to classify as a "Clear" message. Though as I say, even then it's not 100%. More like 85-90%.

Another difficult issue with channeling, is that you can start off recieving a Positive entity, and if you are not very perceptive in your discerment and careful in your protection when identifying an incoming channel, you can get a Negative one that pretends to be positive, but gradually slips in more and more misinformation, having gained your trust. The ones that give you precise dates and times are nearly always ones to avoid. Positive entities will not give a date and time. Negative ones will do, so they can set you up for a fall. Once you're tricked into predicting dates and times, and they don't happen, they've succeeded in putting out the Light of your message, as no one will see any credibility in you.

**** end quote

***You mention Alcyone ... it's interesting there's a celestial map of it at Hoover Dam. There's also a compass, framed by signs of the zodiac."

Indeed. Just like in Hollywood productions. We hide the Truth right out in the wide open. What humanity is offered as "Science Fiction", more often than not, is actually Science Fact.

"What do the winged statues, commissioned by the U.S govt, guarding the entrance at the dam really represent? Is any of this collection of celestial symbolism found there connected to your luciferian/alien/equinox/transformation agenda?"

That is actually very simple. You'll note that the feet point directly downward to the earth, and the hands and wingtips point directly up to the sky. The Life-Force Energy flows into the human mind/body/soul complex from the earth up through the feet. The Intelligent Energy from the Infinite Creator flows down from above and in through the crown chakra. The wings represent our (Lucifer's) inherent Divinity. You'll also note that the figure is seated. "The seat of our (Lucifer's) Power connects Heaven and Earth, and all things must pass through us".

"Other questions I have, and sorry if you explained this: Are these bloodlines the wealthy, as most assume, or seemingly ordinary people (including celebrities and politicians, etc), blending in with society, going relatively unnoticed, but yet contributing to your cause in the grander scheme of things?"

The names you know, have no real power. Sure, they "appear" to have lots of power, in the way earthbound souls perceive power. Our wealth makes the million and billionaire "celebs" and corporate bigwigs look like a child's pocket money. Our wealth is Family wealth, which has passed down through the generations over thousands of years. True wealth however, is knowing deep in your heart, that you and your Infinite Creator, are One. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of 'God' (Infinite Creator), and all these things shall be added unto you".

"So part of this question could also be, are all of them aware they are part of this bloodline, or are some members oblivious to this connection they have? Are they informed of this at a particular age? For example, how and at what age were you told you belonged?"

Yes. If you are Bloodline (Family), you are born into it, and you are raised this way, from birth. There is no other way. I want to be clear on this Bloodline issue. The ones you know, they are of earthly lineage. Yes, they have their place in the Family, but the Real Power lines, do not originate from this planet.

"I have probably found this the single most insightful thing so far. It helps me to understand the answers to some of the questions I've asked."

I am glad. It is the probably the single most important thing that I have shared.

"Unfortunately, its connotations also alleviate the 'NWO' of most accusations."

That depends upon your perspective. Does it alleviate the Negativity we have perpetuated? No. Does it alleviate the pain and suffering we have caused, and are causing upon the planet? No. Does it alleviate that we are closing our End Game scenario, and soon to openly come out and offer publically to "save" the failing political and financial institutions with our esteemed Leadership? No. Does that mean that you should give into and feed the Negativity? No. Does it alleviate that we will have to spend a Cycle in Karmic restitution, to balance this lifetime of overt Negativity? No. Does it mean that you should use the Negativity as the tool that it is, to show you that which you are not? Yes.

Remember, always, that this is a beautiful Game that we are playing here and co-creating together, with our Infinite Creator. And that "off stage" (between lives) we are the very best of friends, and that no one really "dies" and no one really "suffers", except in the Game. The Game is not Reality. Reality is Reality, and you have the Power to Express your Reality within the Game, once you have learnt how to do so.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#30 2021-06-21 05:32:16

This is a CA video with Gosia explaining karma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPBm-6fwqdQ

This is a video of Gosia and Matias, then with Yazhi discussing knowing starseed identity, that also addresses karma, so it will help address Exploringsoul's question a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3tUI7XpZDE

Addressing Samadhi's statements, "Funny money" seems to be your own words, and a gross oversimplification and bias. So on karma, I'm failing to see how the CA/Taygetan/Swaruu perspective differs from mine, Ymaraskar's, and even the Law of One.   Karma is a cycle of cause and effect, and also a system we impose upon ourselves to learn. We are capable of stopping the cycles and overriding it with higher laws, and Hermetic philosophy answers this as well. This requires will and understanding, and in many cases, forgiveness of both self and others. Seeing the lessons from the higher perspective and then you can stop the cycles. Yazhi, the Hermeticists, and Ra are all saying the same thing, but you seem to not be seeing that because of pre conceived biases from internet hearsay and loose interpretations.

Addressing Exploringsoul's question "Looking forward to more. I am particularly interested on how a person being sure without a concrete verification.

The whole thread are fascinating. Thanks for sharing."

How can a person be sure there are densities, chakras, an afterlife, ET's, UFO's, channeling, psionics...you get the picture, without verification? Synchronicity, inner knowing, intuition, and much circumstantial and subjective evidence. Nothing provable in a 3d court of law or by the scientific method, in most cases.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll feel like writing the post related to my soul history and explain the dreams and synchronicities, but it was a combination of those things, and getting confirmation from a trusted psychic using third eye Akashic techniques, which I did not take at face value, but cross referenced with  archetypes, life themes, dreams, synchronicities, fragmented soul memories, etc.

After consulting this psychic, I then researched basic scientific stats about the stars in Orion's belt, and discovered the synchronicity of my home star being at its highest point on my actual birthday.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-21 05:32:54)

righteously indignant

#31 2021-06-21 11:23:12

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

[...] ...be your own authority. Take what resonates, and leave what doesn't. That's how anyone should approach any material [...].

Crystal Dragon, you have come across with insight and deep understanding on how things work. - with depth that most of us didn't know was there.

Your story is a story of transformation. I see this as the kind of transformation that obviously will enable beings of all densities to eventually reside on Earth - which could be just a manner to phrase it, as they may already do. But this could also be seen as a major destination on this journey of ours, at least from the perspective of us 'mere human beings'. Your story is as such a story of inspiration.

We're in the midst of an information war, with some very ugly possible outcomes. This means that if we're not insiders - which is mostly the case, it's almost impossible for us to discern facts. What we can discern, however, are the frontlines of the 'conflict'. On the outside, those frontlines are seemingly played out in the media. But that's not really the case. They are found within each and everyone of us. And the process of discernment is essentially equal to shadow-work. - or as you call it, shadow integration.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#32 2021-06-21 12:17:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

A lower consciousness cannot understand a higher consciousness.

How is an ant supposed to understand human property laws about mowing the lawn? They only see their ant hills demolished. They dont even curse the sky or gods, because they are not that aware.

Either the human has to go down to the ant level or an ant has to go become a human.

The earth has been stuck and is a lot larger than people realize. The ets dont know the truth. The humans do not remember the truth
The gods are not allowed to spoil the plot. And even the angels and archangels do not know the full story.

This creation was meant to be experienced. There is no direct spoiler shortcut to the end, ezcept by those who wrote the story.

Solve the mystery novel, mortals and humans alike. Save yourself and save the universe. If you can...

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-21 12:18:26)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#33 2021-06-22 08:07:29

The only way anyone can understand any part of higher consciousness while 3d incarnate is to connect to the higher self. Simply reading metaphysical and conspiracy books/watching channeled vids and intellectualizing won't do the job without that factor.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-22 15:45:47)

righteously indignant

#34 2021-06-22 09:13:58

Ok, story time smile

I have not embellished anything in any of the following, anything I don't know or don't remember, I will say so. Anything that is purely speculative or an extrapolation with no direct evidence, I will make sure to specify.

I will begin with the overview that I learned from the psychic, which was answers to my specific questions about star lineage, density, polarity, and other topics. I will then go back and talk about dreams and synchronicities that back this up and make it resonate as real. I consulted this psychic in late 2020. Their gift is directly third eye/Akashic records visualizations.

So within this octave of eight densities, I experienced my first awareness as 1-3rd density in the environment of the area that is now known as Orion's belt. The three stars that now make up the belt are only a few million years old. I'm not sure exactly how long ago I was a 3d ancient Orion, but likely tens of millions of years ago, because I was in fourth density 10-20 million years ago before those stars were even formed. There must have been other stars or rogue planets in the region where I experienced 3d long ago. I will get back to those subjects.

In the ancient Orion conflicts, when there was a large empire with a reincarnational net around it and tight psionic and etheric control, there were the rulers and enforcers, the serviceable citizenry and slaves, and the rebels. The rebels got crushed until they organized as a group known as the Black League and changed their style a bit. back to that later. Synchronicities and stuff in my life involve identifying with Black League principles and symbolism, but I'm not sure if in my 3d lifetimes, I was on the rebel side, the empire side, or both. Either way, I harvested 4th density negative, and continued on the negative path until 6d.

Maybe I was a rebel D'jedi that got corrupted became a dark lord, much like the Darth Vader archetype/story. I do not remember any full, intact soul memories clarifying any of that, but that is one strong possibility.

At one point, I flipped from negative to positive, opened up my heart chakra. Based on another psychic's vision describing events they saw of a 6d negative civilization turning positive that could have been the same based on synchronicities in my own life, I may have flipped most of a civilization(besides the ones that feared the heart chakra so much they would rebel against stronger authority), not just myself, by nature of how negative societies are structured.

Me(and the loyalists if the above scenario was me), rejoined the positive side of our 3d root race. I believe they are in 6.5d proper, at least in 6.4d and myself and the other former negatives would be more ranging from 6.1-6.3d. The original positive portions of our social memory complex would be angelic, archangelic even. Myself and the other flips are still in a bit of a twilight zone, angels in training that starseed to integrate our own shadows and do self work as much as to serve others.

After I became positive, I was called to Earth to be a guide to Lemuria and then Atlantis. I did not incarnate, but was a 6d guide. May have made a high 3d or low 4d light body avatar at one point but did not incarnate into those societies. I have soul wounds, especially about Atlantis, from the standpoint as a teacher and helper. Again, don't know the details, but can theorize and intuit that some had to do with misuse of knowledge I taught, guilt, and probably disagreement with other guardians and guides at the time, the ones that are more specific to this particular solar system, you guys know who I'm talking about.

I felt responsibility to incarnate and experience Earth from the standpoint of humans. There was a time lag and I incarnated long after the fall of Atlantis, about 4000 years ago. Because of the veil and other factors, some my own fault and some because of the nature of the matrix and opposition here, I forgot my polarity flip and reverted to service to self, living military authoritarian conquest type lives often, and racking up a lot of "funny money debt".  It wasn't until my most recent lifetimes that I reopened the heart chakra, and only this one where I awakened fully and consciously chose the positive path.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreams

1.) I think I was 6-7, at most I just turned 8. I was living in Minot North Dakota at the time, this was in 1996-1998. We had this inflatable planetarium tent thing going on in our school gym recently, which showed constellations and was a really immersive experience. I had a dream about it that I can't remember fully, but it was a nightmare. The gym is dark, not just inside the tent. I go in, think I might be alone, or maybe there's others at first, but then I'm alone and its very dark, there are constellations, and if I remember right, it is showing Orion, which we learned about.

The whole atmosphere, which was already kind of dark, goes nightmare mode. Some sort of voice, or presence, or being has me paralyzed, and I can't remember what they were communicating to me. It was not pleasant. It was doom and gloom and mind fuckery type stuff, intimidation and manipulation. That much, I remember. It was like a sleep paralysis type feeling, it was a weird, creepy nightmare.

2.) I'm eight years old, it's 1998, and my family has just moved to California, but before moving to the town I currently live in, we lived on Edwards AFB for half a year. Yes, that one. I have a new game for my Nintendo 64. It's Star Wars. Never saw the movies at that point, wasn't a huge nerd or fan. The game was cool, but I was far from obsessed. I had a weird dream I was in space, just floating. There were no Star Wars characters or settings. I got displaced to some higher realm, what looked like some holographic overview, like a weird in between template reality. Hard to explain, especially as a kid. There were other presences there communicating with me. The only thing I remember was *You were in the "real Star Wars"*. Just no context for that as a kid.

I will share more dreams and synchronicities in another post, perhaps tomorrow.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-22 15:46:02)

righteously indignant

#35 2021-06-22 15:53:08

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBhmnkrR0Zg This is a pretty good depiction of a negative 4th density war.

Other good ways to visualize this polarity flip issue, is the movie Groundhog Day, time looping, and other shows like...

when antagonists redeem themselves and become allies of the protagonist. Anubis from Ronin Samurai warriors.

Or even Vegeta, although he always sounded like a jerk with an attitude in English.

The reason why it is called an Empire yet service to self, is because the servants/slaves willingly serve for the good of themselves and of the empire. This concept, Empire, thus closely approximates 4th density concepts of love of self, unity, discipline, and efficiency/ruthless logic.

These would be the loyal unto death samurai ethos of ancient Japan. WHether the lord you serve is good or evil, the virtue of undying fealty and loyalty is set in stone in the heart.

4th density in this context, means civilizations who are working on the heart or working to close off the heart by loving on themselves.

THus a nation that only loves themselves, and hates/fears everything else in existence, is an almost ideal 4th negative civ.

THis is why the Earth qualified for negative harvest. Because many humans had chosen an "us vs them" pov in war and nationalism. Without external aid, humans would merely have gone into a self imposed hell. With no redemption until 6th density, x aeons later

Time loops can be used to prevent this or to accelerate learning in one cycle. Groundhog Day is an example of the positive use. I suspect 5th density negative Orions, use time looping as a kindof virutal reality torture device however. Dark Matrix

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-22 16:05:22)

#36 2021-06-23 17:59:21

Indugukt
Banned

Crystal Dragon wrote:

2.) "Gosia: Zeta Reticuli are the gardeners then? Just to clarify.

Rashell: Among other places, yes. Mostly Zeta. Orion's are negative. Zeta Reticuli are the positive Gardeners whose mission is to take care of the biology of a planet or planets. Gardeners, everyone is positive. It can be said that they work for the Source. Only nowadays Orion has already changed a lot and they are very positive now. But that transition excludes the grays. They are called Maitré and are known as tall Grays. It is believed that they were the biological creation of the Orion Reptiles. I must also say that there are at least 165 different races, or types, of Grays."

From my sources there are no positive greys involved with Earth.

Zetas are enslaved by draconians, work for them.

And all the small greys are used for the regressive races to do dirty work for them like abductions, mutilations etc.

Last edited by Indugukt (2021-06-23 18:00:14)

#37 2021-06-24 07:42:45

Ymarsakar
Banned

Indugukt wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

2.) "Gosia: Zeta Reticuli are the gardeners then? Just to clarify.

Rashell: Among other places, yes. Mostly Zeta. Orion's are negative. Zeta Reticuli are the positive Gardeners whose mission is to take care of the biology of a planet or planets. Gardeners, everyone is positive. It can be said that they work for the Source. Only nowadays Orion has already changed a lot and they are very positive now. But that transition excludes the grays. They are called Maitré and are known as tall Grays. It is believed that they were the biological creation of the Orion Reptiles. I must also say that there are at least 165 different races, or types, of Grays."

And all the small greys are used for the regressive races to do dirty work for them like abductions, mutilations etc.

Have your sources realized that humans are enslaved by draconians and work for Dracos, to do dirty work for them like what Dark Fleet 4th Reich does, suppressing other civilizations and making them sign treaties with regressive draconians?

#38 2021-06-24 09:56:03

Indugukt
Banned

Ymarsakar wrote:
Indugukt wrote:

Have your sources realized that humans are enslaved by draconians and work for Dracos, to do dirty work for them like what Dark Fleet 4th Reich does, suppressing other civilizations and making them sign treaties with regressive draconians?

Are you putting now Nazi with the rest of humans? Hope not. Dark Fleet made a choice and made a pact with them. But not ordinary humans who are not aware that are enslaved by the cabal who are in service of Saturn.

#39 2021-06-24 10:08:34

DarkOwl

Interesting memories and dreams Crystal Dragon.
I'd love to hear more about the experience of flipping polarities if you have any memory of that.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#40 2021-06-25 03:41:50

DarkOwl wrote:

Interesting memories and dreams Crystal Dragon.
I'd love to hear more about the experience of flipping polarities if you have any memory of that.

I have memory and knowledge about some of my reasons and why and how it happens in general. There is also a story someone else saw in the Akash that could have probably been about my soul experiences, and is a good example of some of the dynamics you are curious about. There will be a planned power outage starting in a few minutes lasting most of the rest of the night here, so I won't be able to until tomorrow. It will probably be a fairly large post and there's a lot to articulate, so I want to take my time and write it when I'm feeling inspired to write it and clear on the info and how I want to present it.

righteously indignant

#41 2021-06-25 12:12:57

Ymarsakar
Banned

Indugukt wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
Indugukt wrote:

Are you putting now Nazi with the rest of humans? Hope not. Dark Fleet made a choice and made a pact with them. But not ordinary humans who are not aware that are enslaved by the cabal who are in service of Saturn.

I am questioning what your sources think they know about certain topics.

Right now, it looks like an ego centric human supremacist belief system, where your sources believe humans can be justified or excused for doing bad things, but some "other" enemy out there, they are All used for the regressive races. But humans, they are special, they are not ALL used that way, because only some humans made that agreement. Why then, is it ALL the other enemies you think exist, different? What makes you special, especially given your past life guilt, mistakes, and actions participating in these atrocities?

Why does your source think there is any positive humans in existence when you all excuse each other's atrocities and mistakes, by blaming someone else?

As for the 4th Reich, it is humans that created it and allowed it. Your ancestors participated in it or in covering up for it. Your past lives are involved in human supremacist belief systems, which created systems like what you call the "Nazis". All these enemies, humanity keeps making up out of thin air, comes from their own actions.

The usually excuse is that there is mind control and humans are being controlled.

If someone controlled you to kill your entire family, is that supposed to mean you hold no responsibility whatsoever for doing so? It's all somebody else's problem?

This is a prisoner DIlemma issue, yes, but the person making that choice is still the player/avatar/human vessel.

This excuse of "aliens are incarnating and pretending to be humans, hence human evil is from outside" is double edged. Meaning, if evil incarnations are coming through, what makes anyone think all the people who resisted the Nazis came from native human stock? ALmost all of them were ETs or souls manipulated avatars. So what human good action actually came from soulless or native humans? If evil comes not from you, then none of your human "virtues" came from you either.

On a slightly related topic, the issue of Flipping Polarities is directly connected to this dichotomy between self responsibility and "blaming something else outside of yourself".

Until the dark civilization actually took responsibility for its own crimes against Creation, instead of blaming "Tyrannical Source gods" that they have to kill or else whatever doom gloom happens, the dark remains dark. They cannot atone until they admit their mistakes and make restitution for them. "Blaming" or attacking other people for whatever, is not part of that atonement.

Confused Federation: These are sufferings their souls agreed to, and thus it is not our responsibility to interfere.

Confused humans: The Dark Fleet made their own agreements, and thus it is not our responsibility to deal with them.

4th Reich: Special races are superior than others, and they suffer because they are weak, thus it is not our responsibility to make them better except via purification.

It begins to sound very familiar.

Two kids in a room, all messed up and damaged.

He: She started it!

She: He started it!

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-25 12:50:13)

#42 2021-06-25 17:55:24

@Grivehn you don't believe in God that is your problem. All those  civilisations that are atheistic go on a path of eternal boredom and destruction.

#43 2021-06-25 17:58:23

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

@Grivehn you don't believe in God that is your problem. All those  civilisations that are atheistic go on a path of eternal boredom and destruction.

...says someone who declared to be programmed with religious and other "follower beliefs". The need to believe in "something else but oneself" instead of working on personal development as to be "that oneself to believe in" is exactly how religions and other external belief systems try to limit people from ever achieving their true powers, while being a follower/sheeple to whoever is worshipped and thus manipulatable.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-25 17:59:22)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#44 2021-06-25 19:24:11

Interesting perspectives and debates here. I have nothing much to say at the moment other than I see the situation from somewhat of a middle ground already, so I have nothing to detract from anyone's overall argument, seeing merit in both "sides" though I do see bits and pieces of bias as well. I may comment further on some key points later, but I think it's been fairly productive already, in getting participants and observers to think more multidimensionally about the situation. Before getting into any of that, I'll address the questions about the polarity flip.

It is my understanding that in mid 6th density, the truth of oneness and true equality, the value of others as the self becomes an inescapable truth. The only way to move further is to embrace it and flip/integrate polarity, or to degenerate and fall in density level further into forgetting over time from spiritual entropy and denial. What some beings do that doesn't move them higher, but keeps them locked at lower 6d without deterioration is to feed on loosh. This is the racket I have mentioned that is fueled by the harsh "bootcamp" Earth situation.

I'm not sure whether I partook in this process, or simply decided to open the heart chakra before it even became necessary. Some day the memory will come back and I'll know. To the negatives, opening the heart chakra in a radiant(rather than purely self-loving magnetic) manner is death. It is subjugation. It is "Borg assimilation". Since the negative, especially high level negative view of unity is conformity/uniformity, oneness seems like annihilation to a formless grey goo(or black goo) such as the machine tech they themselves impose on their lower minions and slaves. It's like they are fighting what they view as a tyrant God by becoming a bigger tyrant and creating a self fulfilling prophecy of becoming the borg collective idea they fear that God is. "Absurdist" is a good way of describing their philosophy on life and existence to anyone with empathy. The non-distorted, integrated positive view of unity sees oneness as a beautiful puzzle or mosaic where each individual piece adds to the character of the whole in its unique way.

Another disturbing philosophy of theirs(that is absurdist and quasi-nihilistic), at least some of the high level Orion negatives, was described to me on another forum by someone and it resonated deeply as true with some of my own fears, soul wounds, and understandings, including existential panic attacks/psychic attacks/soul timeline integrations as a child. This is pretty dark and existential. They see the universe/infinity/existence as fundamentally meaningless, and the only way to create meaning and avoid entropy is to go out there and dictate/master your own reality. Expand, explore, conquer, subjugate. Meaning must be created and imposed by the will/ego.

This hits close to home. This philosophy eventually comes around full circle to bite itself in the tail, when a sense of meaningless and imprisonment results from having to 100% create your own meaning and purpose by force of will 100% of the time, and when finite things like power, material conquest, hierarchy and competition type victory, visual and sensual beauty, knowledge, all start to feel empty with no fundamental purpose tying them together? It all feels so feeble. There must be something greater that has been overlooked, something that makes existence worth it...and this is the point where they realize that maybe what they thought was poison is really the antidote, and finally start turning towards love.

righteously indignant

#45 2021-06-25 19:35:23

So paradoxically with a true appreciation of oneness and equality, comes a true appreciation of each portion of the creation's unique individuality. In other words, not being able to(and not desiring to) control everyone else and dictate their reality but only one's own, actually adds mystery, variety, and genuine novelty to existence, in letting other-selves be other-selves instead of trying to subjugate them.

righteously indignant

#46 2021-06-25 20:29:09

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/how-d … al-contact

Soul as eternal. But that is thr same thing joseph smith channeled, spirits have no beginning and no end. Quite controverial in a land that beli3ved in hell and ends.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/why-do-w … al-contact

She begins to talk about oneness.

"How should the two children stop fighting then, if one is invisible?"

If you believe or understand yazhi and swaruu, then humanity is fighting itself. There is only one. And earth is as it should be.

"Nor outside, given how humans are the primary victim race of this galaxy it seems, after all the horrors they have been put through, then why be good?"

Yazhi called humans creator gods. Do you inner stand that this implies that the victimhood is an illusion?

This must be rather hard to comprehend as it needs a human to do shadow work and achieve partial moksha, liberation.

Since this option is available, why the energy spent on blaming federation ir any other external crutch? It merely perpetuates the reality of victimhood, which is illusion not real.

In order for humans to resolve their internal conflicts, yazhi already gave the answer. It is called shadow work, from the new age incarnations.

https://youtu.be/2s8I3yq-Kmo

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-25 20:44:46)

#47 2021-06-26 06:20:15

Dear Robert369, I don't want to argue. Why do you assume I am programmed?  Only because you don't like my point of view?

I managed to incarnate with very little programming, and during my lifetime worked hard to get rid of the remaining programmings. I did my shadow work. I am an  aware and conscious being, and my belief in god and the roman catholic church is not programmed, it is the result of my own knowledge and understanding, and of my own free decision. 
Please accept that I have a very deep  knowledge about the roman catholic church.  It is not what you think.

#48 2021-06-27 07:22:45

Brahman wrote:

Warrior Bishop,
Non-religious people have also made their choice.  Why don't you respect it?  Religion is just an idea, as is atheism.

"Thank God I am an atheist."  Aleister Crowley.

On the level of oneness I respect everything. On the level of life there are conflicts and I take my position in conflict.

In the biography, in the personal evolvement of souls there are phases of doubt and of atheism. But sooner or later they all will find to god.

#49 2021-06-27 09:43:21

Ymarsakar
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Warrior Bishop,
Non-religious people have also made their choice.  Why don't you respect it?  Religion is just an idea, as is atheism.

"Thank God I am an atheist."  Aleister Crowley.

On the level of oneness I respect everything. On the level of life there are conflicts and I take my position in conflict.

In the biography, in the personal evolvement of souls there are phases of doubt and of atheism. But sooner or later they all will find to god.

So you don't need the Oneness. You like to play the Game of duality and conflicts.

Your entire life as a human is one of duality and conflicts. When did the pro Federation vs anti Federation, somehow get out of "duality"?

Humanity has not progressed very far, except in talking.

Humanity has always had a religion, including the "non religious people". They call it "being right" and "I believe X".

Classical physics, Geo science, Gravity. The list goes on.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-27 09:44:56)

#50 2021-06-27 11:15:16

Ymarsakar
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
Brahman wrote:

So you don't need the Oneness. You like to play the Game of duality and conflicts.

Your entire life as a human is one of duality and conflicts. When did the pro Federation vs anti Federation, somehow get out of "duality"?

Humanity has not progressed very far, except in talking.

Humanity has always had a religion, including the "non religious people". They call it "being right" and "I believe X".

Classical physics, Geo science, Gravity. The list goes on.

The Source is nonduality.

"Yazhí: Notice that in the state of “Source”, the unification of the whole, the state of perfect enlightenment, there is no Self, there is no experience. Then it is equivalent to nothing, to emptiness… and not even that. Impossible to define because if you define it, that is not it. So total enlightenment is equivalent to not being. And that’s why you prefer to live in densities where there is a notion of being. Of an ‘I’."

We are not operating at the Source level. THIs is Earth. Humanity. Do you disagree?

Board footer