You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-19 00:50:18

Kian369

Important legal questions for Gosia and the Taygetean team

Apparently the United Federation of Planets follows law so I am preparing public legal charges against the United Federation of Planets and the members of the Council of Saturn for interfering with the free development of Humanity through the formation of a totalitarian planetary government secretly under the guidance- or control of the United Federation of Planets.

In order to formulate the charges correctly I need more information about the Prime Directive. Can you please help me with the following questions:

1) In the video "Extraterrestrial Message from Taygeta Pleiades Prime Directive (3)" https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … me-directi
Gosia mentions a document about the Prime Directive in a way that gives the impression that the document contains more textual information then what is mentioned in the video. Is it possible that I receive a copy of this document or the complete text of the Prime Directive (with footnotes)?

2) Does Federation law recognize the principle of Informed Consent?

3) Is Planetary government of Earth currently under the Federation's jurisdiction, laws, directives, or treaties?

I can also be contacted privately through Discord as Kian369#9266

Last edited by Kian369 (2021-06-19 01:01:04)

#2 2021-06-19 00:52:26

DarkOwl

Re: Important legal questions for Gosia and the Taygetean team

Kian369 wrote:

1) In the video "Extraterrestrial Message from Taygeta Pleiades Prime Directive (3)" https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … me-directi
Gosia mentions a document about the Prime Directive in a way that gives the impression that the document contains more textual information then what is mentioned in the video. Is it possible that I receive a copy of this document or the complete text of the Prime Directive?

I remember that being mentioned and thinking I would like to see that too!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-06-19 05:47:34

mitkobs

To the GF if someone out there is reading the forum. Prime directive as I understand it is been breached for all starseeds who are incarnated now on the planet. This is so by letting a bunch of elitist psychopaths who had gained positions of almost absolute control over the resources of the planet to step over our free will. We as starseeds are part of GF and we have the rights as such and we demand recognition. We do not agree some bunch of maniacs to violate our rights and to impose their mental and physical control over us. In this situation down here in 3D our free will is counted for nothing. Our voices are not heard. Our guidance is ignored, ridiculed, diverted. If this continue and if our rights and liberties are counted for nothing we as the most powerful Source will implement fast energetic break down of the system of power and control and will end this situation of darkness once and for all for this planet. You can count on this to happen and it is already set in motion.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-19 05:47:58)

#4 2021-06-19 06:48:31

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

We as starseeds are part of GF and we have the rights as such and we demand recognition.

Just for clarification: Not all Starseeds are part of the GF, especially not part of the lower GF. Also, the ones incarnated by the regressive portion of the GF as "evil leaders" technically are also Starseeds, not only the helpers or observers, as there are only very few true Gaians (the ones that incarnated on our planet only).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-06-19 07:57:14

mitkobs

I am talking about starseeds who are part of GF lower and higher who are mistreated against their will by the cabal. People who are awakened for who they are and cannot tolerate reducing and trampling of their rights not only as members of GF but as the Source. We are not here incarnated to be played by some crazy power hungry maniacs.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-19 07:57:26)

#6 2021-06-19 08:28:11

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

We are not here incarnated to be played by some crazy power hungry maniacs.

Actually, many on Earth are exactly part of those maniacs, incarnating here either as oppressor or for the oppressional experience. It is why the Andromedans need millions of immersion pods to allow their people to play "the Earth game" - while creating negative energies which their masters feed on.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-06-19 08:58:35

mitkobs

Those who are incarnated about the game, to be abused and to live as abusers, for them those times for such games are over. Planet is changing to the next octave. That is an objective reality, cosmic in nature, cosmic cycle that is not dependable on the free will of any incarnated people or beyond. It is happening no matter what. And we starseeds can make it happen faster. They who want to play roles in darkness should find another planet to make a new game there.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-19 08:59:22)

#8 2021-06-21 14:21:16

Kian369

Does the Federation has procedures to legally remove a criminal planetary government?

#9 2021-06-21 14:38:19

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:

Does the Federation has procedures to legally remove a criminal planetary government?

Not sure if such exists, but it would not make sense in this case, as it was the GF portion that installed hat criminal planetary government, and they have proven time over time that they are unwilling to see it as criminal but instead as "helpful experience" according to the brainwash/mind-control of the ones that indoctrinated them.

On the other hand, Kim Goguen has already removed almost all of them, including Marduk, Enlil, Enki and even the Draco emperor Anu (now sitting in their chair), plus also almost all of the top and medium levels of the Earth structure. The Cabals, Families and Secret Societies are truly only the lowest levels of the former structure and have been legally and financially disempowered already, meaning that they will sooner or later die out. Parallel to this, new structure are created - see the latest post from today in the Kim Goguen thread.

Kim publicly speaks of a Universal Council that assists her in this clean up process. Insofar, I'd say that trying to go through the GF councils - which has been proven to be pointless anyways - is no more needed.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-21 14:39:52)

#10 2021-06-21 14:44:46

Kian369

Robert369 wrote:

... it was the GF portion that installed hat criminal planetary government, and they have proven time over time that they are unwilling to see it as criminal

That may be so, but they cannot deny free will of Humanity which is not represented by the so-called governments on Earth.

Last edited by Kian369 (2021-06-21 14:46:38)

#11 2021-06-21 14:54:48

mitkobs

Kian369 wrote:

Maybe if the world criminals actions infringe the free will of big number of people. The question is, does GF know how presumably to determine if the free will is been breached and when to take action and how to do so. They have to know in my opinion.

#12 2021-06-21 15:01:58

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

... it was the GF portion that installed hat criminal planetary government, and they have proven time over time that they are unwilling to see it as criminal

That may be so, but they cannot deny free will of Humanity which is not represented by the so-called governments on Earth.

They not only have been able to do so, but actively did violate Humanity's free will for millennia (e.g. active mind-control through technology, indoctrination and violence), which includes the various planetary wipes of which nobody could credibly explain that those have been desired by Humanity. Also, ignoring the Prime Directive at all times while enforcing it on others that try to assist Humanity isn't exactly according to the books.

This is why the higher planes of existence stepped in and end the madness now. Major parts of the madness is already being ended, though it currently is still unclear how much freedom Humanity will achieve, as that must come from within the civilization, which will take a while to rid the planet of all the cabalistic indoctrinations, undesirable technologies and generally unhealthy way of life.

For the future I wonder if the perpetrators within the GF will be facing adequate consequences, just as the Dracos already did, while the ones who accept their mistakes might actually wake up and learn from them, which ultimately will serve the GF as a whole.

#13 2021-06-22 14:09:14

Kian369

What is this solar system called by the Federation?

#14 2021-06-22 15:40:43

WXMM

In the past, the Federation artificially lowered the frequency of the earth based on the needs of war, and led to very serious sequelae.

The earth is not a normally developing planet. Human beings have been manipulated by external frequencies. Therefore, they have violated the primary instruction of not interfering with the normal development of other planets.

If the Federation can take the means of war, abnormal means, then 12500 years later, the Federation said, we must follow the rules.

Why can't they take flexible measures to solve the earth's problems, just as they could take unconventional measures without the consent of human beings on earth.

At this time, if someone puts forward more ways, how can they use the law to suppress others.

So, how to define the state of the earth is very important.

We must say that the earth is still in the late stage of war 12500 years ago. The earth is not a normal planet. Let the common law go away and let the means of war come in.

However, we do not really need war, but allow education means to implement the education of human beings.

It's a silent war. This is a war using keyboards, not plasma guns. This is also the right war.

#15 2021-06-22 18:25:56

mitkobs

Maybe the good conditions do not work to shape a solid character. I see that in horrible conditions people are habituated with, instead of wanting to end these horrible conditions and to make better favorable conditions. People adapt to darkness, to suffering, instead of changing mindset and changing everything that is causing darkness and suffering. In good conditions the situation of such people will become even worse. That is only my logical guess.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-22 18:28:51)

#16 2021-06-22 19:19:59

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Maybe the good conditions do not work to shape a solid character. I see that in horrible conditions people are habituated with, instead of wanting to end these horrible conditions and to make better favorable conditions. People adapt to darkness, to suffering, instead of changing mindset and changing everything that is causing darkness and suffering. In good conditions the situation of such people will become even worse. That is only my logical guess.

If your guess was true, then neither positive nor negative environment would lead to personal development, which obviously cannot be correct.

I'd say that this depends on the individual and the amount of suffering that was caused, as too much suffering and disconnection from Source will destroy the will to improve anything but simply wait to get the incarnation ended - which normally works to start anew but obviously fails in a reincarnation loop trap matrix.

#17 2021-06-23 04:44:27

mitkobs

My logic is if people do not change their mindset in hard conditions how they change it in good conditions. They will only satisfy themselves to the point of over satisfaction and that also will lead to great suffering. And egocentrism will be rampant as these people will want only to satisfy themselves, will not contribute to the whole. And that will lead to society break down. Hard condition can become harder and with increasing of suffering and hopelessness people may finally start to work on themselves as there will be left nothing else to do, they will be on the bottom searching for help and for solutions. They had suffered so much and now know that causing suffering to themselves and to others is not a good idea. Suffering is what can break someone's inertia and negative stubbornness. Just ideas to reflect on, not a universal recipe for shaping a character.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-23 04:47:25)

#18 2021-06-23 08:12:11

Kian369 wrote:

What is this solar system called by the Federation?

Sun 13. Since the GF have catalaged 13 planets in this solar system. So the earth would be classified as, Sun 3

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#19 2021-06-23 14:23:27

mitkobs

In summary, first directive should not be applied to incarnated starseeds because we already are members of GF and we are interstellar. It does not matter that now we live as human avatars in 3D, we are who we are always originally.
First directive is in force for developing non interstellar civilizations, like all the human souls who are quarantined on Earth for various reasons.

#20 2021-06-23 15:53:30

Kian369

Does anyone know which Council is above the Council of Saturn?

#21 2021-06-23 16:13:47

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:

To my understanding, these structures are GF-internal only and irrelevant from a broader perspective, meaning that due to the GF not caring for the many crimes and violations that their Saturn=Satan portion is committing, they are not only guilty of accepting them but also have shown to be incapable of resolving the situation.

Hence the Galactic Council (which was compromised and put out of service already) and now the Universal Council are in direct involvement with fixing the problems of Earth - which is the highest level in our universe and totally unrelated to the GF but applies Universal/Natural law without caring for anything that the GF does.

This to my understanding means that anyone violating our rights from outside was and is handled by them, while we get support that enables us to solve the planetary problems from within without breaking/destroying society (hence it takes a bit instead of using a brute force approach that would remove the Cabals and Secret Societies immediately).

#22 2021-06-23 17:07:30

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
Kian369 wrote:

To my understanding, these structures are GF-internal only and irrelevant from a broader perspective, meaning that due to the GF not caring for the many crimes and violations that their Saturn=Satan portion is committing, they are not only guilty of accepting them but also have shown to be incapable of resolving the situation.

Hence the Galactic Council (which was compromised and put out of service already) and now the Universal Council are in direct involvement with fixing the problems of Earth - which is the highest level in our universe and totally unrelated to the GF but applies Universal/Natural law without caring for anything that the GF does.

This to my understanding means that anyone violating our rights from outside was and is handled by them, while we get support that enables us to solve the planetary problems from within without breaking/destroying society (hence it takes a bit instead of using a brute force approach that would remove the Cabals and Secret Societies immediately).

What is the source of information for the universal Council to solve the problem of earth civilization?

#23 2021-06-23 17:26:37

Robert369

WXMM wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Kian369 wrote:

What is the source of information for the universal Council to solve the problem of earth civilization?

Kim Goguen. The respective explanatory videos can be found either on her pay-site or on my private server, and some maybe in random internet locations.

#24 2021-06-23 18:32:00

Robert369

Indugukt wrote:

Is there a reason why you trust Kim at all?

I mean information about outwordly organizations?

Swaruu has not validated her, has she?

That's a good question really since I use (want) to be known to spread correct information only, but I cannot quite detail this out in public, so let's call it "inner knowing" for now.

As for Swaruu not validating her: To my understanding she hasn't directly talked about Kim at all (at least Gosia didn't put out a video on the topic yet) - which obviously does not equal invalidating her -, just like she avoided to talk about various other people. Plus, even the given Taygetan intelligence at time has proven to not be accurate.

Insofar, I suggest to look at the message and discern Kim for yourself, just like you need to do for Swaruu and our Taygetan friends, for which there is currently less proof than for what Kim does. Which isn't needed really, since the Taygetan messages speak for themselves, while for Kim the ongoings are speaking for her - though the real stuff only just started to become more and more public, so just stay tuned.

Also, in my view, it is more important to empower and actually involve oneself into the planetary liberation than discussing who is right and who isn't, because there are many groups that work on taking down the Cabals each on their own way, and it all adds up. Which is what Humanity needs at this time: Everyone doing his/her part - instead of waiting for whatever named savior. Even Kim only manages the situation, but the actual saving is to be done by the people themselves which she merely assists.

#25 2021-06-23 21:28:56

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

I suggest to look at the message and discern Kim for yourself, just like you need to do for Swaruu and our Taygetan friends [...].

You touch upon the true nature of "proof" here, Robert, and I believe you are right. "Proof" is the result of an individual and internal process. The commonality of it is based on agreements, nothing more. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer