You are not logged in.

#251 2022-03-02 19:23:50

07wideeyes

Re: Resistance in Aotearoa (NZ)

Take care, Dark Owl and all your buddies. It was bound to happen, I guess. What happened in Canada woke probably millions of people up to the real nature of cabal and convid. Events in NZ have been far less seen here in W. Europe. But the blood and the bruises won't be in vain, I am sure. Cabal is having to show its real vicious nature, which I don't think was part of the plan. It was all supposed to be a takeover by stealth, but they have been rattled. Resistance, refusal to comply, courage to call out 'evil' have been more powerful than they expected. that's my analysis, anyhow. Cabal cannot conceive of bravery like that, it's not part of their mentality, outside the realm of their experience. Love to you all.  xx

#252 2022-03-02 20:39:38

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Take care, Dark Owl and all your buddies. It was bound to happen, I guess. What happened in Canada woke probably millions of people up to the real nature of cabal and convid. Events in NZ have been far less seen here in W. Europe. But the blood and the bruises won't be in vain, I am sure. Cabal is having to show its real vicious nature, which I don't think was part of the plan. It was all supposed to be a takeover by stealth, but they have been rattled. Resistance, refusal to comply, courage to call out 'evil' have been more powerful than they expected. that's my analysis, anyhow. Cabal cannot conceive of bravery like that, it's not part of their mentality, outside the realm of their experience. Love to you all.  xx

Very well said wideeyes. Yesterday we succeeded in completely removing Jacindas mask. No-one need be under any illusions anymore (which is always a good thing!)
Thanks all for your support smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#253 2022-03-02 20:42:28

DarkOwl

Zombie police arrive in Wellington yesterday morning.
Mindless automatons that they seem to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzhPMXvKB84

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#254 2022-03-02 23:29:16

DarkOwl

Lots of discussions re. what move to make next. The camp at the Auckland Domain was dismantled by police also and they are heading to Picton camp as I write. Camps in Taranaki and Cranmer Square, Christchurch remain and are peacefully occupied (some police in Taranaki privately gave their support to the camp there)
Whatever happens, we will continue to apply the pressure and force the government to show their hand.
And we'll be continuing the development of a parallel society that is unplugged from the matrix, runs on a sharing economy and is genuinely inclusive.

photo-2022-03-03-12-20-35.jpg

#255 2022-03-03 02:39:52

Robert369

This is a good addition to the above to show that your efforts had a real impact even if they seem to have dissolved the resistance:

unknown.png?width=471&height=522

But taking down the Covid measures cannot suffice and more needs to be done. In fact, not even a replacement of the corrupt government people does, if you ask me, because it has been overly proven that the whole system is corrupt and needs replacement. Just like everywhere on the world - but seemingly also beyond...

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-03 21:51:15)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#256 2022-03-03 21:47:21

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

This is a good addition to the above to show that your efforts had a real impact even if they seem to have dissolved the resistance:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … height=522

But taking down the Covid measures cannot suffice and more needs to be done. In fact, not even a replacement of the corrupt government people does, if you ask me, because it has been overly proven that the whole system is corrupt needs replacement. Just like everywhere on the world...

Yes, that was a big moment, More about it here:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=18553#p18553

Could be the domino we needed to fall. Let's see how it plays out.

#257 2022-03-03 21:51:13

DarkOwl

Yesterday was the dawning of a new more violent era by the Ardern regime. The tyrant deployed the strong arm of her jackbooted Police thugs, who used tear gas, pepper spray, batons, riot shields, rubber bullets, sonic weapons and fire hoses on peaceful protestors on the grounds of Parliament.

She will literally have to hide now as people unleash ugly anger on an out of control tyrant who cannot see beyond her own lies and slogans. If she thought a few protestors heckling her at a school was bad, she hasn’t seen anything yet.

Never before have I been so angry at a tyrannical government. I will do everything within my power to see the end of every party currently in parliament.

This is all on them. They should all be ashamed, but I suspect they will go full Biden and claim that the sanctity of parliament has been desecrated. The tyrant has already done that but, like dutiful lickspittles, so will all the others.

I warned you all that tyranny was upon us. Yesterday it visited complete with tear gas, pepper spray, riot shields, rubber bullets and batons. Tyrants never give up power easily, especially when they’ve seen how horrifically awesome using that power is.

They are all beneath contempt. They deserve nothing but derision. They must all go.

https://thebfd.co.nz/2022/03/03/the-tyr … on-us-all/

#258 2022-03-03 22:13:55

Happy

Their "Common Law" makes them think it's for the good of the people to behave like thugs. To me it seems like it's time to declare Aotearoa free of any regulations violating Natural Law, and make Natural Law the Law of the Land. I hope there is a process along those lines there, too. As Robert say, the rest of us need to get there, as well. You are the trailblazers, DarkOwl. Thank you!

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#259 2022-03-05 01:36:55

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

Their "Common Law" makes them think it's for the good of the people to behave like thugs. To me it seems like it's time to declare Aotearoa free of any regulations violating Natural Law, and make Natural Law the Law of the Land. I hope there is a process along those lines there, too. As Robert say, the rest of us need to get there, as well. You are the trailblazers, DarkOwl. Thank you!

Natural law is what the core group of us (the very awake ones) are all focused on.
We won't stop till we get there (enter holographic society models).
I'm eagerly awaiting Yazhi's exposition on holographic societies. It will become a valuable and much discussed concept once it's delivered which will help enormously in imagineering this into reality.

#260 2022-03-05 01:49:58

DarkOwl

Here, one of our freedom fighters, Brad Flutely, shares what he thinks we learned from round one.
He echoes my thinking on the matter.
I see it as two titans who entered the ring together for the first round. We sussed each other out. We observed our enemies strengths and weaknesses. We observed our own strengths and weaknesses. We flushed out more nefarious actors.
Considering we had no organisation, structure or leadership orchestrating events at Camp Freedom, the fact we pulled it off for 25 days is phenomenal. We had so much stacked against us but we held strong. Only a massive wave of brute force could move us.

I consider this guy a brother. He's a true leader, a strategist, a philosopher.

https://rumble.com/vwh4gk-what-we-learn … lutey.html

#261 2022-03-05 02:10:02

DarkOwl

I suspect the reason for the High Court reversing the mandates for police and military is that they don't want disaffected police and military joining our ranks.
They'd prefer to keep them close.
Is my hunch.

#262 2022-03-05 02:22:04

Happy

DarkOwl wrote:

Here, one of our freedom fighters, Brad Flutely, shares what he thinks we learned from round one.
He echoes my thinking on the matter.
I see it as two titans who entered the ring together for the first round. We sussed each other out. We observed our enemies strengths and weaknesses. We observed our own strengths and weaknesses. We flushed out more nefarious actors.
Considering we had no organisation, structure or leadership orchestrating events at Camp Freedom, the fact we pulled it off for 25 days is phenomenal. We had so much stacked against us but we held strong. Only a massive wave of brute force could move us.

I consider this guy a brother. He's a true leader, a strategist, a philosopher.

https://rumble.com/vwh4gk-what-we-learn … lutey.html

Wow, that is a very strong voice, DarkOwl. Thank you for sharing! I particularly like what he said about being able to write a new constitution. I there's anything you guys deserve, it's that. You are the ones caring for that land, for your brothers and your sisters, for your elders and for your children, for your past and your future, and now. Let the world know! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#263 2022-03-05 02:46:22

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

Wow, that is a very strong voice, DarkOwl. Thank you for sharing! I particularly like what he said about being able to write a new constitution. I there's anything you guys deserve, it's that. You are the ones caring for that land, for your brothers and your sisters, for your elders and for your children, for your past and your future, and now. Let the world know! smile

His speech on the steps of Parliament a couple of weeks ago was powerful too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stl3JtvHyFs

#264 2022-03-05 06:13:13

DarkOwl

Incredible footage from Adam and Rick of Authentic Media and edited by Coronavirus Plushie.
Scenes of beauty and very intimate scenes of violent struggle between thugs and their resistors (quite extraordinary to watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6JVoHVvfyw

#265 2022-03-05 12:07:21

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

I suspect the reason for the High Court reversing the mandates for police and military is that they don't want disaffected police and military joining our ranks.
They'd prefer to keep them close.
Is my hunch.

Your hunchometer is most likely spot-on, Dark Owl. Parallel to what happened in Canada. Basically, the cat has been let out of the bag, and it's damage limitation, or trying to rein in the possibly non-compliant. So your actions in NZ have borne fruit, for sure. Battered and bruised, maybe, but effective.

#266 2022-03-22 00:36:18

DarkOwl

This thread came to a grinding halt after the events in Wellington as I needed time to process all that had happened. I’ve made several attempts at posting to this thread over the last few weeks but abandoned them all, as I didn’t feel I had enough clarity to say anything worthwhile.

I’ve been spending my days out in the garden preparing new garden beds to expand food production and planting seeds and seedlings for autumn. My internet usage has been very minimal as I’ve needed as little ‘noise’ as possible to work out what next steps take (Cosmic Agency is always an exception of course!)

In hindsight, there was a lot of good that came out of the experience and a lot of mistakes learnt from. Right from the start, the original organisers of the convoy showed ‘red flag’ behaviours which have left many convinced they’re working for the other side. Regardless, they managed to sweep everyone into the maelstrom (with five other groups, including VFF, joining them). It was a steam strain, that once it left the station, was not going to stop.

A lot of time, resources and money was spent, which may have been the point (as well as to obviously paint us in as poor a light as possible via the media).

But despite all that, we all got to experience what it feels like to unite together in an unmovable show of strength.

One of the VFF founders Alia Brand wrote an open letter to one of our politicians, which expresses beautifully some of the good that came out of Wellington event. We were focussed on community prior and that work continues….

....You connected us in ways you wouldn’t be able to comprehend. For this, I thank you. We couldn’t have done a better job. 

Your deliberate segregation and division of this beautiful nation resulted in people with incredible values and integrity finding one another. They found a kinship that is difficult to describe. People cut through the nonsense and got right to the heart of the issues that really mattered. 

That “River of Filth” out there on the front lawn of Parliament? Those people felt like they were “home” - many for the first time ever in their lives. And it wasn’t the location that was important, or the tents, but the way in which people touched each other’s hearts and truly cared for one another. They met the needs of the wider group, happily and with a smile. The fact you all refused to come down and speak with us only served to give the people more time to form genuine, quality, enduring relationships. Thank you.

The time of the protest may now be over but understand this: Those people won’t forget the reasons why they came or what they experienced while they were there. They are joining local groups around the nation in their tens of thousands and they are finding that there are people all over this country that think, feel, hope and dream just the same as them. 

They do not like what you and your friends have done to our country, Chris. They are finding alternatives and work-arounds to problems posed by clueless little twerps in Wellington offices jumped up on power-trips. They are tapping into that Kiwi ingenuity and No.8 wire mentality to solve problems and create new and improved solutions for community initiatives that actually WORK to enhance their lives.  

And we will be right there alongside them, Chris. 

Digging those home and community gardens, setting up education and employment solutions, playing discrimination-free sport, listening to music, getting haircuts, sharing hobbies and faith, reaching out to those who are isolated and alone, making meals for people in need, and spreading the word of another incredibly rewarding way of living. A way of living that ejects overbearing parasites from our lives and firmly retains the grip of responsibility for our own health, wellbeing, children and grandchildren, and the way we choose to live in this country we call home. 

Yours truly,

Alia Bland

Voices for Freedom

Board footer