You are not logged in.

#51 2021-11-29 21:21:55

DarkOwl

Re: Resistance in Aotearoa (NZ)

NZ becomes a full apartheid state on Friday 3rd Dec.
The 'traffic light' system gets introduced, which, depending on whether your region is at red, orange or green, determines where you can or cannot go.
This is going to piss a LOT of people off. It's going to be a hot summer (and I'm not just talking about the weather!)

On an even darker and more personal note, my partners teenage daughter has just told her she's getting the jab. Naturally she's devastated right now!!
Another highly talented starseed decides to check out. What a fucking waste!!!

I'm not gonna lie. This is turning into a shit-show of cosmic proportions! It's going to take drawing on all my powers to stay sane in all of this. I lost my shit in a very big way the other night (the stress got to me) which was a warning to make sure I stay on top of it. I've realised that while there is incredible activity going on here in NZ to overthrow this nonsense, we have neglected downtime, emotional and spiritual support and having fun together (we just haven't had the time it's coming at us so fast!)

The call from Voices For Freedom this summer is to have fun (which I think is superb advice). Personally, I want to put on a small underground rave somewhere. Whatever we think we can get away with.

My next post to this thread will be more positive. There's a lot going on VFF-wise that I want to share. We are going from strength to strength.
I've taken somewhat of a step back from VFF activity as there are plenty of people on it and I'd rather focus more on what I'm passionate about (and that's disclosure and contact). I'll get the full download from my partner (who is still very involved) as soon as she recovers somewhat from the worst news of her life (if you can ever recover from that) and pass it on to you all.

Sending you peace in these tumultuous times
I'm in shock right now!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#52 2021-11-29 23:46:31

Robert369

I am sorry to hear about this, but looking at how many people line up begging for a jab, in the end it is obvious that having jab victims in our closer social environment will happen to all of us.

Yet, even if we dislike such outcome and even feel pain about it (would be a poor sign if not, right ?), we all have to learn to accept others’ choices and learn from then, as to become stronger and more determined than ever, and not weaker and demoralized. Everyone is making their own choices, and we have to not only tolerate but to accept and integrate that fact - no matter how it might hurt at first.

Of course I am having this too here with a friend's grow-up children who just recently confessed that they went for a jab, and they have proven to firm Covid believers despite all provided evidence against it. Luckily she has made her peace with that by now, thanking the universe for the experience of a wonderful children raising time that she was gifted by them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2021-11-30 00:14:26

Happy

Yeah, it's tumultous times, that's for sure. Sorry to hear about your step-daughter, DarkOwl. My closest brother chose to go ahead with a double jab, too, in spite of me telling him well in advance what it would do to him. Now, he's already a grandfather, so perhaps that colored his views on it, but it's sad anyway. That light-system is a possible preparation for forced jabbing, like what they do in the Northern Territory these days. Stick together with likeminded, DarkOwl. Keep on the good work. And please tell us if it gets any worse there. Peace to you, brother! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#54 2021-11-30 00:59:58

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

I am sorry to hear about this, but looking at how many people line up begging for a jab, in the end it is obvious that having jab victims in our closer social environment will happen to all of us.

Yet, even if we dislike such outcome and even feel pain about it (would be a poor sign if not, right ?), we all have to learn to accept others’ choices and learn from then, as to become stronger and more determined than ever, and not weaker and demoralized. Everyone is making their own choices, and we have to not only tolerate but to accept and integrate that fact - no matter how it might hurt at first.

Of course I am having this too here with a friend's grow-up children who just recently confessed that they went for a jab, and they have proven to firm Covid believers despite all provided evidence against it. Luckily she has made her peace with that by now, thanking the universe for the experience of a wonderful children raising time that she was gifted by them.

Thank-you Robert  <3
In many ways it's a relief that she has made her decision. The tension of not knowing was high.
She too has been fully informed. While it proved difficult to show her things directly, she has listened in to countless hours of us discussing it and has overheard countless commentators coming from our screens. She gets it... but it seems she's just not cut out for standing apart from the crowd and doesn't want to miss out on what her friends are up to and the future she has planned for herself. It's a diabolical situation for young people!

In many ways this has freed us up to focus on the mission even more. I'm more determined than ever to see this through!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#55 2021-11-30 01:03:53

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

Yeah, it's tumultous times, that's for sure. Sorry to hear about your step-daughter, DarkOwl. My closest brother chose to go ahead with a double jab, too, in spite of me telling him well in advance what it would do to him. Now, he's already a grandfather, so perhaps that colored his views on it, but it's sad anyway. That light-system is a possible preparation for forced jabbing, like what they do in the Northern Territory these days. Stick together with likeminded, DarkOwl. Keep on the good work. And please tell us if it gets any worse there. Peace to you, brother! smile

Will keep you posted Happy smile
I'm fortunate to have likeminded around me. I know of a lot of people who are awake to what's going on but are isolated and alone. Tumultuous times indeed!
Peace to you too x

#56 2021-11-30 01:06:31

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

I know of a lot of people who are awake to what's going on but are isolated and alone.

If they are sufficiently awakened and not shy of aliens and other truths, you at least know where to send them to meet up online, which is better than nothing !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#57 2021-11-30 01:21:16

Vega

My sister and brother in law got it a few months ago.  My sister is 38, not that age makes a difference, but the younger they are the harder it is.

I'm still kinda in denial about it cause there are no signs yet of any behavioral changes or health issues, but it will be hard when those start. And it will be really hard and heartbreaking when they eventually learn the truth about it. sad

If it was my parents it would be a bit easier cause they are already old and near their exit point anyway, but for the younger ones it really sucks. And if it's your child that must be the hardest one. Sending strength and love to you and your partner.

We all have what it takes to handle this and we are lucky enough to be awake enough to know about the larger picture and that death is just a portal to another density.

Use this to fuel your motivation and determination DarkOwl. Take care of yourself and each other. In difficult situations like this we need to remember to be kinder and more unconditionally loving to ourself and to be there for ourself and take care of ourself first, so we are able to be there for others and take care of others too.

Be strong and love yourself unconditionally DarkOwl and everyone else. We are brave Lions/Lionesses, nothing will break us or stop us. There isn't any challenge that we are faced with, in this almost impossible fight and conditions down here, that we can't handle. That's why we are more valuable than gold for our families, communities and our species.

<3

PS
And some words from our little rebel of love.

Yazhi Swaruu and Gosia - JOAN MANIFESTO - Message for the Starseeds in the Times of Crisis

Yazhi: [...]It is now or never! It is the fight for your life and for your species! You are being exterminated, and I'm not being negative because I'm telling you this, I'm being utter realistic! Someone must tell you this, the hard truth, and if it's me then it´s me who must tell you.

You must do whatever you can now, and I mean now. Join resistance groups, make a new one, move your lawyers and medical doctors. If you are alone then just watch your corner, do not bash yourself for what you think you should be able to do and for whatever reason you are not being able to do it at this exact time.

Don't expose yourself, you are the awaken ones, and you are more valuable than gold for your species, for your communities and your families, be it that they share this knowing with you or not. Because I'm well aware that for most of you it has been close to impossible to even start to convince your close friends and relatives about what you know is going on, and you all feel alone and misunderstood as well as miserable. You are not alone, there are many like you all over the world! I know it is hard, but it is a test of pure character.

This is not the time to set down your guard! This is the time to set yourself in a battle mode to save yourselves. Even if all you can is save yourself, that is a lot! Do whatever you can! Do it now! This is a warning! You are running out of time!

All you must do is protect yourself and at the same time develop mass disobedience! That is the way to change the collective unconscious that is generating all this mayhem on Earth! You can win! No negative future is set in stone, and you are many awakened ones. You must say NO to whatever is hurting you, in your power and in your right!

Large fights, even wars, have been won by a bunch of highly trained soldiers that have had to face larger forces where they have been outnumbered by more than 20 to 1. This concept is called asymmetrical warfare. This is how small combat Elite Groups work, such as Russian Spetsnaz, British S.A.S. and American Navy Seals, and Delta Force, where small groups of 4 to 8 people, sometimes as small a force as one (1) Special Forces soldier has faced greater forces and succeeded.

Not all is lost. And the future is not set in stone for you, nor is it for the Earth at large. You are perfectly capable of achieving great things. All you need is to work towards the desired direction, with the best knowledge you can get, and trusting yourself, believing in yourself.

If we fight, it has to be because we want to. Not because we expect any results. We can't even know how much we are causing effects if any. We can't even know how many people look at our stuff. So we must go on because that is what we feel we must do. "For our souls" or whatever corny reason we may make up.

But if that is over, if that is not what you feel, then no use going on, we've done our part "for king and country" as the British saying goes. Enough is enough, unless it's not enough.

I continue because I have this inner drive that makes me fight and fight and ignore the odds. Even against unbelievable odds, you can win!! All you must do is keep pushing and pushing, fighting and fighting, even when everything is grim!

We don't say nice things, that's why so many don't like us. We are not into love and light and giving people false hope, and treating the symptoms once again. Too many do that already. We are about the bloody truth even if it hurts! And it hurts to know what is going on and not be able to say it!

That's why I keep on, because of who I am, not because I can win. But that's just me. I don't want to drag people into the fight again and get them hurt or killed like in 1532 A.C,, and in 1330 B.C., and like in 50 B.C., and so on. I don't do this alone, and I cause people to get hurt. Because they follow me like an army. And soldiers die.

But... we all die any way! It's not about dying or not, but about dying well, with a meaning. I'm a lioness, I´d rather die fighting than being submissive.

I use people as a weapon? People ARE weapon. The only one. It´s people standing up or Cabal wins. We need to do this for our sake, not for an impossible objective. We fight for our integrity. To say yes I was on Earth when all that happened! I was there, and I fought against all that. And they did not break me! They can stab me, make me explode, burn me alive, whatever. But I'm still here and I'm not broken!

(bold emphasis mine)

Last edited by Vega (2021-11-30 01:28:35)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#58 2021-11-30 01:52:00

DarkOwl

Vega wrote:

My sister and brother in law got it a few months ago.  My sister is 38, not that age makes a difference, but the younger they are the harder it is.

I'm still kinda in denial about it cause there are no signs yet of any behavioral changes or health issues, but it will be hard when those start. And it will be really hard and heartbreaking when they eventually learn the truth about it. sad

If it was my parents it would be a bit easier cause they are already old and near their exit point anyway, but for the younger ones it really sucks. And if it's your child that must be the hardest one. Sending strength and love to you and your partner.

We all have what it takes to handle this and we are lucky enough to be awake enough to know about the larger picture and that death is just a portal to another density.

Use this to fuel your motivation and determination DarkOwl. Take care of yourself and each other. In difficult situations like this we need to remember to be kinder and more unconditionally loving to ourself and to be there for ourself and take care of ourself first, so we are able to be there for others and take care of others too.

Be strong and love yourself unconditionally DarkOwl and everyone else. We are brave Lions/Lionesses, nothing will break us or stop us. There isn't any challenge that we are faced with, in this almost impossible fight and conditions down here, that we can't handle. That's why we are more valuable than gold for our families, communities and our species.

<3

PS
And some words from our little rebel of love.

Thank-you Vega. Your words mean a lot to me!
And Yazhi's words are more pertinent now more than ever.
Sending you love <3

#59 2021-11-30 11:22:26

07wideeyes

Thee are some great replies to Dark Owl here. I'd like to second all that's been written, and add my little bit...

It's mainly about what Dark Owl said about having downtime, emotional and spiritual support, and fun time. Last week I fell ill (not very badly, but enough....) and I knew it was largely because I had been allowing 'the situation' to get to me. I realise that it's no use going around 24 hours a day with the weight of the darkness following you around. For 'sensitive folk', empaths, such as many, if not all, on this forum, it's all too easy to do. It's difficult not to feel the madness, the brutality, that is manifesting all around. But it's no good if that is shaping your own life too much. I was lying in bed thinking how delighted (can they feel delight?!) the cabal would be to see how they had put me in bed like that. I intend for it to happen no more!

I realised that I have to make effort to get on with all the other things which bring meaning to my life, just as they did before the pathogen nonsense turned up, leaving behind Schwab, Maitre, and the rest. They must not fashion my life! In particular, we need to do whatever is necessary to remain in touch with inspiration, feel our connection with higher self and with Source. That's priority. Even if we can't go to the nearest village without being confronted by people in uniform, because a uniquely weird bendy-looking woman (apparently) says so, there's still lots we can do that is absolutely magnificent. (we've been there, Dark Owl...). Be unshakeable, untouchable!

By the way, are you aware that the weird woman attended Schwab's WEF school as a 'student'? Explains why she is such a perfect convid slave, and how she seems unable to answer any questions that are out of her tiny box. She functions from a pre-arranged script. I think BF is right when he says she appears terrified. She would be far better going back to smoking pot and doing a bit of charity work in Wanganui (OK, I'm starting to make things up  now...).

#60 2021-11-30 20:40:22

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Thee are some great replies to Dark Owl here. I'd like to second all that's been written, and add my little bit...

It's mainly about what Dark Owl said about having downtime, emotional and spiritual support, and fun time. Last week I fell ill (not very badly, but enough....) and I knew it was largely because I had been allowing 'the situation' to get to me. I realise that it's no use going around 24 hours a day with the weight of the darkness following you around. For 'sensitive folk', empaths, such as many, if not all, on this forum, it's all too easy to do. It's difficult not to feel the madness, the brutality, that is manifesting all around. But it's no good if that is shaping your own life too much. I was lying in bed thinking how delighted (can they feel delight?!) the cabal would be to see how they had put me in bed like that. I intend for it to happen no more!

I realised that I have to make effort to get on with all the other things which bring meaning to my life, just as they did before the pathogen nonsense turned up, leaving behind Schwab, Maitre, and the rest. They must not fashion my life! In particular, we need to do whatever is necessary to remain in touch with inspiration, feel our connection with higher self and with Source. That's priority. Even if we can't go to the nearest village without being confronted by people in uniform, because a uniquely weird bendy-looking woman (apparently) says so, there's still lots we can do that is absolutely magnificent. (we've been there, Dark Owl...). Be unshakeable, untouchable!

By the way, are you aware that the weird woman attended Schwab's WEF school as a 'student'? Explains why she is such a perfect convid slave, and how she seems unable to answer any questions that are out of her tiny box. She functions from a pre-arranged script. I think BF is right when he says she appears terrified. She would be far better going back to smoking pot and doing a bit of charity work in Wanganui (OK, I'm starting to make things up  now...).

Yes, unshakeable, untouchable indeed!
and that last paragraph made me laugh... thanks 07wideeyes smile

Yes, we have one of the stranger leaders on the global stage. Cracks certainly seem to be appearing in her highly trained PR facade though!
I didn't know that about the WEF school (but no surprises). I do know she went to high school on a Freemasons scholarship and worked for Tony Blair in the UK in PR when she was younger. While there, she worked her PR magic by covering up a Freemasonic pedophile ring and also covered up Freemason involvement in the Hillsborough Stadium disaster. There's also a photo of her in her 20's in the UK with the current 'COVID response minister', Chris Hipkins (or Chipkins as we call him). They go way back. Obviously both groomed for their current role.

Here's a short meme-worthy quote from her. She's so creepy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erri-kC1qsY

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-11-30 20:44:38)

#61 2021-12-01 08:57:10

07wideeyes

Wow, Dark Owl, that's some pedigree your great leader has got!

There's a video somewhere on the WEF school, but here's an article:
https://principia-scientific.com/expose … dictators/

#62 2021-12-01 22:05:48

DarkOwl

Thanks 07. She's a died-in-the-wool minion for sure!

Our attitude heading into summer is best exemplified by a Telegram post my girlfriend just made that I want to share:

Dark Owl's other half wrote:

I am so excited about how much fun we will all be having once we have our book share, film club, picnics, coffee groups, gardening groups, produce sharing, business networks, walking groups, young VFF, yoga groups etc humming along. I'm going to be socialising with an awesome bunch of intelligent and awake people who have great big compassionate hearts and rock solid ethics. Lets have the best summer yet, while everyone in the system scan, wear masks and get jabbed, antisocial distance just so they can go spend money at the malls and get drunk at expensive venues (to be honest I've never found a good nightclub in Auckland) and wait for Jabinda to let them know when they can have the luxury of taking a piss....We may need to organise our own entertainment but I know who Id rather hang out with

Thanks lovely for all you're doing!
You're the best!
Dark Owl xoxoxo

#63 2021-12-02 19:30:53

DarkOwl

A great initiative started in NZ. We've volunteered our place smile

photo-2021-12-03-08-26-21.jpg

#64 2021-12-02 19:35:39

DarkOwl

Big protest tomorrow.
It's funny, I had an idea many months ago that the #MillionKiwiMarch should become a thing. Now it is smile
Amazing how synched up we are becoming!

photo-2021-12-03-08-32-00.jpg

#65 2021-12-02 19:44:02

DarkOwl

I lived in Australia for 25 years. I'm so happy to see this happening over there.
30 uplifting seconds for you smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySJqmct15AI

#66 2021-12-02 20:01:24

DarkOwl

I'm hearing many reports of kids going to multiple vax centres to get jabbed because they are being paid $50 each time.
One such post:

so my 23yo nephew is now getting multiple govt depopulation poison injected into him under different names and making big money.
words cannot describe how effing dumb he is.

Craaaaazy!

#67 2021-12-02 20:07:55

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

I'm hearing many reports of kids going to multiple vax centres to get jabbed because they are being paid $50 each time.
One such post:

so my 23yo nephew is now getting multiple govt depopulation poison injected into him under different names and making big money.
words cannot describe how effing dumb he is.

Craaaaazy!

Ouch ! Looking at this (and I see similar things everywhere), I sense an upcoming major average IQ increase on our planet...

This being said: Maybe that guy might make himself useful to Humanity for even more "profit" by taking the jab for others, so they can evade getting jabbed and still get their documents...

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-02 22:12:45)

#68 2021-12-02 20:37:32

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

Ouch ! Looking at this (and I see similar things everywhere), I sense an upcoming major average IQ increase on our planet...

LOL
Yes, very true!!

#69 2021-12-02 20:37:57

DarkOwl

#70 2021-12-03 06:27:06

Dablin

DarkOwl wrote:

lol what!? ... I had to watch that twice, that's real?

#71 2021-12-03 13:07:49

mitkobs

The madness will engulf the puppet tyrants. And not only that, they will age faster, will become unhealthy and uglier. The energy of disapproval to the energy of violent nature of so many people are bombarding them every day and night. Cannot imagine how they even sleep or what kind of nightmares are tourmenting them. But all they receive energetically is very much deserved.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-12-03 13:09:57)

#72 2021-12-03 16:33:57

07wideeyes

Jeez, that's sure some YT channel you've got going there, Dark Owl!!!!

#73 2021-12-03 19:31:39

DarkOwl

Dablin wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

lol what!? ... I had to watch that twice, that's real?

The video is slowed down a little but yes it's real.

#74 2021-12-03 19:34:00

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Jeez, that's sure some YT channel you've got going there, Dark Owl!!!!

I've only just started up another YT channel. My last one was terminated (for 'medical misinformation') with 10,000 subscribers.
Such is life smile

#75 2021-12-03 19:40:22

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

I've only just started up another YT channel. My last one was terminated (for 'medical misinformation') with 10,000 subscribers.

Take it as an honorary award, because you must have done something right then ! smile

Why not using another platform anyways, there are so many less censored alternatives these days ?

Board footer