You are not logged in.

#76 2021-12-03 19:34:00

DarkOwl

Re: Resistance in Aotearoa (NZ)

07wideeyes wrote:

Jeez, that's sure some YT channel you've got going there, Dark Owl!!!!

I've only just started up another YT channel. My last one was terminated (for 'medical misinformation') with 10,000 subscribers.
Such is life smile

#77 2021-12-03 19:40:22

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

I've only just started up another YT channel. My last one was terminated (for 'medical misinformation') with 10,000 subscribers.

Take it as an honorary award, because you must have done something right then ! smile

Why not using another platform anyways, there are so many less censored alternatives these days ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#78 2021-12-04 02:39:46

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Take it as an honorary award, because you must have done something right then ! smile

Why not using another platform anyways, there are so many less censored alternatives these days ?

I'm not really wanting to grow another YouTube channel again and I'm not looking for subscribers (I just put the odd thing on there to send to friends quickly and easily)
I have accounts on Bitchute and LBRY but uploading content is not my focus at the moment.

#79 2021-12-06 23:58:09

Hi Dark Owl.  New to this Forum. Not new to our Galactic Family nor so called alternative  (LOL) knowledge....   :-)

Looking forward to further interactions.

Cheers

TheCosmicConnector
New Zealand

#80 2021-12-07 00:13:28

DarkOwl

TheCosmicConnector wrote:

Hi Dark Owl.  New to this Forum. Not new to our Galactic Family nor so called alternative  (LOL) knowledge....   :-)

Looking forward to further interactions.

Cheers

TheCosmicConnector
New Zealand

Likewise... and welcome smile

#81 2021-12-11 03:26:14

DarkOwl

This is what happens when the PM does a Facebook livestream and Voices For Freedom lets everyone know and they bombard her chat feed with messages.

She's looks like she's about to cry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg-6UPRdK6w

#82 2021-12-11 03:31:45

DarkOwl

Am offline for a bit.
My mother died suddenly a few days ago. She was vax-free from cradle to grave (84 years). A testament to her strong will and keen BS detector.
RIP Mum
You were a remarkable woman <3
xo

(hope to be back on the forum asap) smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-12-11 03:32:18)

#83 2021-12-11 04:37:25

Happy

Really sorry to hear about that, DarkOwl. My condolences to you and your family.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#84 2021-12-11 13:46:22

07wideeyes

Yes, very sorry to hear about your mum, Dark Owl. Condolences to all. Even the good are required to die from this physical body and move on. I hope you negotiate this OK. It's not as if you haven't got anything else on your plate at the moment...

#85 2021-12-11 14:19:23

Bigfeet_E

Bless her soul, hope the process wasn't too taxing.
The pain of loss for the beloved that remain here can be difficult aswell.
Hope you can see it as an oppertunity to revisit our relation with 'death', beyond our perception of pain.
A virtual manhug in support to you, DarkOwl.

Shi(f)t happens.

#86 2021-12-11 21:29:35

Grivehn

My condolences, DarkOwl, to you and your family. She is a strong spirit through and through. She should be in a better place than we are already. Happy and surrounded by loved ones.

#87 2021-12-14 03:09:59

DarkOwl

Thanks everyone smile
Mums funeral was today. Even though the funeral home we had the service at required masks, only two people wore them and the minister started his introduction by inviting people to remove their masks! I'm guessing the funeral home gave the green light for this even though I know they have had police spot checks checking up on them!
This was an unexpected and incredible and moving gesture on their behalf! I was dreading sitting through my mothers funeral in a room full of masked (and jabbed) people but the result was very different.
If my girlfriend and I hadn't made a point of stipulating we were absolutely not going to wear masks (as we are exempt) none of this would have happened.
Magic happens when you live your truth! It's infectious and others will respond (as we just experienced).
Today filled me with hope smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-12-14 03:12:20)

#88 2021-12-14 05:59:53

Dablin

Sorry to hear about your mother DarkOwl. My condolences to you, your family and all others affected by your loss. Keep strong friend.

#89 2021-12-16 23:36:09

Vega

DarkOwl wrote:

Thanks everyone smile
Mums funeral was today. Even though the funeral home we had the service at required masks, only two people wore them and the minister started his introduction by inviting people to remove their masks! I'm guessing the funeral home gave the green light for this even though I know they have had police spot checks checking up on them!
This was an unexpected and incredible and moving gesture on their behalf! I was dreading sitting through my mothers funeral in a room full of masked (and jabbed) people but the result was very different.
If my girlfriend and I hadn't made a point of stipulating we were absolutely not going to wear masks (as we are exempt) none of this would have happened.
Magic happens when you live your truth! It's infectious and others will respond (as we just experienced).
Today filled me with hope smile

My condolences DarkOwl. Sorry to hear about your mom.

This incident with the masks was surprising, and inspiring. smile

(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

#90 2022-01-10 03:02:59

DarkOwl

It's taken two years to process, digest and integrate the severe turn the planet has taken and now it's time to get over it and get on with it!
The idea of a parallel society has really gone mainstream with the awakened. And it's no longer an idea... it's actually happening.

While the jab rollout for 5-11 year olds begins, home schooling and alternatives for kids are booming. To give you one example of many:
Jab-free kids who attend dance classes have been shut out as have their teachers. An alternative is being created that will include dance, theatre, music, circus etc. No longer bound to curriculums, the sky will be the limit as far as creativity goes, with the kids becoming more self empowered and taking charge with the direction they want things to go in.

Home schooling is exploding here in NZ. Food co-ops and underground markets are popping up all over.

This from the latest Voices For Freedom email:

2022 will be the year Kiwis stand up en masse and begin creating positive, nurturing and fulfilling communities for our children. To that end, we are working hard on the various Rebuild Free projects including the Kids Play Initiative. (Keep an eye on your Inbox for a special email on that coming soon).

Local VFF groups are humming, and we're so motivated to hear about many new, positive ventures getting off the ground up and down the country. If you're not involved in your local group yet, there's no time like now – because you most certainly have skills that your community needs as part of rebuilding freedom.

The bifurcation of planet earth is well underway here in NZ. We are the poster child for the global AI rollout and NZ will lead the way as the perfect testbed for this new technology. The buzzword is 'disruptive' technology. But we Kiwi starseeds plan to be the ones who are disruptive!

Kia kaha!

unnamed.jpg

#91 2022-01-10 21:57:16

Kahi Harawira

Things seem to be similar at this end of the country out in the rural areas.

With everything is being driven by the northern hemisphere of the planet, we are out of sync with their global propaganda, experiencing warm hot, dry summer weather conditions while the northern hemisphere is in winter. More or less giving us breathing room for strategic planning.

Being rural, everything we do is all about self survival, joining together as land holdings to encompass everything within a self-defined, self-controlled territory, and a kind of self-regulatory bubble that can override unreasonable measures. I suppose you could call it tribalism, but really it is "nationalism" on a micro scale, encompassing all the attributes of a state, and using our marae as the over-riding collective authority.

Everyone has their own set of skills and expertise or if the don't, they are designated to be trained. The older experienced hands train the younger ones (over decades) how to use the levers that control different territorial aspects and responsibilities. Integrity and independence of thought underpins all their training. It can be sheep and beef farming, fishing and diving, lakes and water reticulation, churches, the school and so on, all done by the children of yesteryear who left to learn from the world, then returned to contribute the best knowledge they have, to the whole. 

That this has become an intergenerational theme and has always been. It defines us. A self perpetuating community of common interests. A "collective unconscious" if you will, a concept that I have so recently learnt from the team from Cosmic Agency. Also noted is what has been said about holographic societies and its presumption of ground based self-governing systems, reaching alliances with other like systems, who then go on larger and larger ones.

It appears to have a similar disposition of purpose to not only us, but also to others who like us, also maintain their own territorial or something similar, ground-based reality bubbles. For all intents and purposes, it seems to be the alternative governing system that many are striving to seek. Already, even now, I can sense monopolists of all kinds, don't like it.

I am anticipating Gosia coming forward with the details of a holographic society, but like everything, it comes in its own time.

Board footer