You are not logged in.

#101 2022-02-01 06:19:46

Dablin

Re: Resistance in Aotearoa (NZ)

Cheers Dark Owl. These are remarkable images. Why am I not surprised though the original url to its webpage and its website is no longer available and has to be referenced through an archive site.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-02-01 06:20:21)

#102 2022-02-05 00:53:07

DarkOwl

NZ doctor Matt Shelton shares his experience of seeing the nano-tech found in the Pzizer vax with his own eyes, with NZ lawyer Sue Grey.
A powerful short clip.

https://rumble.com/vtlt4q-undeclared-na … so-fo.html

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#103 2022-02-06 21:44:20

DarkOwl

The NZ truck convoy is in full swing with trucks and other vehicles descending on the capital Wellington from all corners of the country.
All the overpasses on highways are full of people with signs and being a long weekend here there are lots on the roads to see them.
The vibe is very high in the country right now and the level of support has been huge so far! There's no way they can win this with this level of support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3OJ1VTWceU

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#104 2022-02-08 20:50:13

DarkOwl

Voices For Freedom's new billboard campaign (they found a company willing to do it... kudos to them!)

https://voicesforfreedom.co.nz/billboards

#105 2022-02-08 22:39:24

DarkOwl

Trucks, campers and cars are currently surrounding the NZ Parliament with people camping in tents on the Parliament lawn.
One of NZ's shittiest news outlet has provided some nice photos here:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health … parliament

#106 2022-02-09 08:58:40

DarkOwl

Metal fans may enjoy this gift from NZ.
This is the spirit that will win this war!
Fierce as fuck! Kia kaha!
(the band are still only teenagers!... saw them live a couple of years ago... one of the best gigs I've ever been too!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kwIkF6LFDc

#107 2022-02-09 21:42:38

DarkOwl

More pics and vids from the NZ trucker protest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … onvoy.html

Police are arresting people as we speak (there are about 500 officers there)
Livestream:
https://counterspinmedia.com/live-stream/

A better livestream:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300514 … parliament

#108 2022-02-09 22:22:47

DarkOwl

Arrests and scuffles as protesters refuse to leave Parliament

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health … parliament

Short video of arrests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fi4ZT7-KS8

#109 2022-02-10 01:45:21

DarkOwl

NZ Police dragged a naked woman from the crowd by her hair today (no doubt this will go viral)
Many are saying she looks like a doll but I am assured she is a real person.
I don't know why she was naked but I'm guessing it was some kind of protest (or she had her clothes ripped off seems more likely)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImuFpm0oaiU

#110 2022-02-10 09:10:27

DarkOwl

It's all on in NZ.
NZ Police have always been a more milder version than some of their overseas counterparts. Today that changed in a dramatic way!

A woman we know had her sternum broken intentionally by a female cop, which could have killed her.
Woman dragged by their hair.
Pepper spray in the face.
Usual tactics we have seen overseas.

Reinforcements are on their way. People from all over NZ are heading there as I write. It looks like the riot squad are on their way and may bust things up tonight.

Here's a short clip that highlights the violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DolbBLqhKy4

#111 2022-02-10 09:41:49

07wideeyes

I hope too many don't get hurt. I guess it's all out in the open now. I watched a couple of the clips you put on here with all the police lined up in rows, and I knew that's a bad sign. Elsewhere, for example Italy, Spain, Austria, even Canada I believe, the police are being less universally compliant with fascism, which is a great sign. Some have had enough, and think 'I didn't sign up as a cop to do this'. Hopefully this will get through in NZ too. I guess Jabinda is showing her true colours.....

#112 2022-02-10 09:43:04

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

Voices For Freedom's new billboard campaign (they found a company willing to do it... kudos to them!)

https://voicesforfreedom.co.nz/billboards

These billboards are really excellent. I'll be sharing this with a few folk in UK, maybe give us some ideas.

#113 2022-02-10 10:07:05

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I hope too many don't get hurt. I guess it's all out in the open now. I watched a couple of the clips you put on here with all the police lined up in rows, and I knew that's a bad sign. Elsewhere, for example Italy, Spain, Austria, even Canada I believe, the police are being less universally compliant with fascism, which is a great sign. Some have had enough, and think 'I didn't sign up as a cop to do this'. Hopefully this will get through in NZ too. I guess Jabinda is showing her true colours.....

Apparently there were cops there in tears.
We are waiting for the first cop to remove their jacket and cross the line to our side.

#114 2022-02-10 10:08:47

DarkOwl

Lots of slimeball politicians are speaking out in favour of the protest. Where were they the last two years?
(but shows they smell the winds a changing)

#115 2022-02-10 10:27:54

DarkOwl

Someone who was arrested today at the protest was charged with 'terrorism' because he was ex-military.

#116 2022-02-10 20:38:37

DarkOwl

Something is brewing in Wellington today.
Overnight, new barriers were erected and there is a large media contingent already set up. Major news outlets are already livestreaming.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19- … HESRFUEKI/

The protestors has a sleepless night and are still shellshocked by what happened yesterday. Numbers are growing with more arriving all the time.

#117 2022-02-10 20:58:48

DarkOwl

Paramedics have arrived.
Not a good sign sad

#118 2022-02-10 21:22:14

DarkOwl

One of our young reporters, Chantelle Baker, got 600,000 views on her livestream yesterday.
The world is watching.

#119 2022-02-10 23:10:41

DarkOwl

A 70 km long convoy is heading for Wellington.
Go Kiwis!

#120 2022-02-10 23:34:56

07wideeyes

It's time for my bed in Scotland, but here we go....! Just a few ramblings.

I spent a year in NZ, about 30 years ago. I stayed in Johnsonville, a particularly 'civilised' (ha ha) and respectable suburb in the north of Wellington. I don't know if you know it, Dark Owl. Anyhow, I've never been convinced by 'respectable', and I didn't get on well there at all. I would walk the quiet empty streets and look at the nice wooden houses with all the nice people mowing the nice lawn on Sunday morning. I sensed there was a dark underbelly to the place, unacknowledged, and I would wonder what was going on inside the minds of some of those people. I wandered down to the local supermarket, where I would take photos of empty shopping trolleys in empty supermarket car parks. Andy Warhol on a bad hair day. I was working through my own dark underbelly at the time, it must be mentioned.

I was an outsider, and resident for a mere year, so my feelings might be way off. But that was it. I have found it personally disturbing to read about the confrontations in NZ. Despite my own mixed experiences there, I recall Wellington with a certain fondness, and recognise the parliament buildings. Seeing the 'heavy police presence' (a polite way to put it) made me wonder whether this is the moment when the dark underbelly of NZ comes to the surface. Which it must do, if it is going to be integrated, purified. A truly momentous process may be underway in the nation, a raising of awareness which will burn away much that is destructive and life-denying. I truly hope so.

#121 2022-02-11 00:47:37

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

It's time for my bed in Scotland, but here we go....! Just a few ramblings.

I spent a year in NZ, about 30 years ago. I stayed in Johnsonville, a particularly 'civilised' (ha ha) and respectable suburb in the north of Wellington. I don't know if you know it, Dark Owl. Anyhow, I've never been convinced by 'respectable', and I didn't get on well there at all. I would walk the quiet empty streets and look at the nice wooden houses with all the nice people mowing the nice lawn on Sunday morning. I sensed there was a dark underbelly to the place, unacknowledged, and I would wonder what was going on inside the minds of some of those people. I wandered down to the local supermarket, where I would take photos of empty shopping trolleys in empty supermarket car parks. Andy Warhol on a bad hair day. I was working through my own dark underbelly at the time, it must be mentioned.

I was an outsider, and resident for a mere year, so my feelings might be way off. But that was it. I have found it personally disturbing to read about the confrontations in NZ. Despite my own mixed experiences there, I recall Wellington with a certain fondness, and recognise the parliament buildings. Seeing the 'heavy police presence' (a polite way to put it) made me wonder whether this is the moment when the dark underbelly of NZ comes to the surface. Which it must do, if it is going to be integrated, purified. A truly momentous process may be underway in the nation, a raising of awareness which will burn away much that is destructive and life-denying. I truly hope so.

Thanks wideeyes for your reflections.
I've only been to Wellington once and very much enjoyed it despite it's far-left leanings (the main shopping drag is named Cuba St ffs, with red stars displayed in many of the shops)
You were perceptive to sense the dark underbelly. A researcher and ex-politician described it as "a pedophile ring posing as a country". It's as satanic as any other country in the world under the surface.

It is a "momentous process" we are witnessing. My girlfriend is one of twelve VFF regional co-ordinators so I get to see what happens behind the scenes and what I see is very impressive. Our communications network is lightening fast and people are able to be mobilised at a moments notice. VFF have saturated the country with pop-up protests over the last few days and the response from passing cars has been nothing short of phenomenal! The level of support is huge!

I can't think of a single move the government could make right now that will work in their favour.

#122 2022-02-11 00:55:16

DarkOwl

I made this post to a NZ based forum and coined this hashtag 5 months ago.
Be careful what you wish for haha smile

Screen-Shot-2022-02-11-at-1-53-30-PM.png

#123 2022-02-11 01:06:07

Robert369

Now that's true Kiwi power !

Make your choice which one... wink

453px-Actinidia_fruits.jpg
TeTuatahianui.jpg

(A little test for non new zealanders)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#124 2022-02-11 02:03:04

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

Now that's true Kiwi power !

Make your choice which one... wink

Haha
The flightless bird that only comes out at night and a fruit that's native to China hmm

#125 2022-02-11 10:21:04

07wideeyes

Good quiz, Robert! We need a bit of light relief from time to time.

Thanks for your reply, Dark Owl, and comments on my intuition back then, which wasn't too far off, it seems. As with Canada, many of us here in UK are watching happenings in NZ with strong intent for magnificent outcomes! We are with you.

Board footer