You are not logged in.

#126 2022-02-11 20:40:30

DarkOwl

Re: Resistance in Aotearoa (NZ)

07wideeyes wrote:

Good quiz, Robert! We need a bit of light relief from time to time.

Thanks for your reply, Dark Owl, and comments on my intuition back then, which wasn't too far off, it seems. As with Canada, many of us here in UK are watching happenings in NZ with strong intent for magnificent outcomes! We are with you.

Thankyou wideeyes
Your support means a lot! smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#127 2022-02-11 20:58:43

DarkOwl

The sprinklers on the lawn of Parliament were turned on in an effort to make the protestors uncomfortable and leave, the night before last. The protestors placed orange cones on top of them and dug trenches to redirect the flow smile

Very heavy rain is forecast for the weekend as the remnants of Cyclone Dovi hit NZ. An inconvenience but not a deterrent! (probably weather engineered).

The crowds are getting bigger. Huge numbers are heading down to Wellington. I wish I could be there but I have other commitments that make it impossible right now sad

It's going to be an interesting weekend.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#128 2022-02-11 21:09:58

DarkOwl

Nice video of the vibe at the moment

https://fb.watch/b6x6DPr5um/

#129 2022-02-11 21:33:42

DarkOwl

According to the MSM, no towing company wants to get involved with removing all the heavy vehicles surrounding Parliament.
They say the army may come in to do the job.

#130 2022-02-11 22:01:31

DarkOwl

The future faces off with the last gasp of a dying past

photo-2022-02-12-10-58-56.jpg

#131 2022-02-11 23:09:34

DarkOwl

There are many roadworks on the highways into Wellington. The road workers contacted the co-ordinators and told them they would stop work to allow the convoy through smile

Restaurants not requiring vax passports will be doing a roaring trade over the weekend. I wonder how many restaurants will be quietly taking down there "vaccine passport required" signs.

#132 2022-02-12 01:34:32

DarkOwl

Lots of people are flying to Wellington. Our budget carrier JetStar, is not asking anyone for their vaccine pass (unlike all the others).
A friend was on a plane today and when it came into land, someone at the front of the plane shouted "Freedom!" and half the plane cheered.
There's a very festive mood in Wellington right now!

#133 2022-02-12 05:06:47

DarkOwl

Epidemiologists warn Wellington protest could help Omicron spread
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health … ron-spread

How predictable! It's no accident that community case are claimed to be the highest on record at the same time the protest is happening.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health … n-hospital

All I see is a love-fest super-spreader event <3

#134 2022-02-12 05:11:56

DarkOwl

Very heavy rain and strong winds expected in Wellington overnight as the tail end of Cyclone Dovi hits.
It's going to be a tough night for everyone down there. Most people are sleeping in their cars (some have been for days now) and those in tents may have to pack down for the night and find shelter elsewhere.

Screen-Shot-2022-02-12-at-6-07-50-PM.png

#135 2022-02-12 07:22:58

DarkOwl

10,000 people descend on Canberra. People are heading from all over. Highways are gridlocked. This could be game over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnPSd-HNLbY

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ … ate-rally/

The roads into Canberra are packed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEEW-pjSs8M

#136 2022-02-12 08:19:30

DarkOwl

Canberra

photo-2022-02-12-14-40-54-1.jpg

#137 2022-02-12 08:23:18

Happy

Stunning... smile

If all this is not life-changing for the conditions of people, then the entire social structure on this planet will tumble. But I think we're in for some universal transformation anyway. Every hierarchical structure in the world has shown its inability to serve the population in this. Quote Gandalf: "We're about to see something not seen since the time of..." smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#138 2022-02-14 07:44:10

DarkOwl

From an anonymous NZer:

Today is a day that no doubt will go down in the history books as people from all over New Zealand unite and reclaim sovereignty.

For all the people who don't understand what the freedom protests around the world are about. Well here's why...

It’s for the family members banned from visiting loved ones in nursing homes.
It's for the people who couldn't attend funerals and bury their loved ones.
It’s for censorship on all social media platforms.
It’s for all the people too afraid to speak up in fear of being called conspiracy theorists.
It’s for the people who willingly got the J because they were told it would end the lockdowns.
It’s for the people who willingly got the J so they could open their business again, only to be told they can’t.
It's for all the people who can no longer buy homes because of housing unaffordability and unavailability.
It’s for the people who didn’t want to get J but were coerced to.
It’s for the people who don’t want to give up their freedom of choice.
It’s for the people who only want answers to the many questions that haven’t been answered.
It’s for the people told to be too afraid to hug their family and visit their friends.
It’s for the kids to go back to being kids and to stop having to live their lives revolving around politicians’ whims.
It’s for all the religious people who were told their faith “doesn’t count”.
It’s for all the families that lost a loved one to suicide.
It’s for all the people who took their own lives due to this entrapment.                                                                                     
Its for the mental health advocates that love and care but who aren't being supported and heard.
It’s for our people too, especially our teenagers, who can't access the mental health services and counselling that they so much need.
It’s for all the thousands of nurses, doctors, police, emergency services of all kinds, teachers, early childhood workers & many other trade workers who have lost their job due to not wanting to have the J for their own personal beliefs.
It’s for the people who want their lives back. For the restaurants to serve food to everyone. For the bars to play music. For the students to learn. For the kids to be free. For the people made homeless. For people who want to work but are forced not to. This is for those people.
This is for trying to silence honest and hardworking citizens. This is for all the people told they can’t go to church.
This is for trying to restrict our freedom of speech, our fundamental democratic right.
This is for spending billions on advertising campaigns instead of using it to actually care for our sick & elderly. What a shame!
This is for the sufferers of adverse side effects being ignored & shamed.  This is for the lives that we lost to the J.  We will never forget you nor will we stop fighting for the justice you deserve.
This is for trying to demonize good people. This is for trying to create a two-tier society.                                                             
Never in my life have I ever seen the healthy punished and the sick untreated...Why have we made the cure worse than the problem itself?
This is for the 300,000 surgeries canceled because of the “health emergency”.
This is for the people that died waiting for their surgery.
This is for the people who died alone in the hospital without being able to hold the hands of their loved ones.
This is for everyone, even those that don't think they need it, it's for them and their children too. This is for the shattered relationships of families and friends, divided by the hysterical fear-mongering conducted by their government and media.
This is for the exhausted nurses. This is for the doctors that are threatened. This is for all the front line workers… delivery trucks, grocery store clerks & emergency service workers who are constantly working overtime .

This too is for our children, who we teach to stand strong, bold & firm. May they be able to stand tall once again and declare too that they have a dream.
But finally this is for everyone of us, may we all be one people again.
"Courage is infectious & so is Unity. " ❤️

Screen-Shot-2022-02-14-at-8-38-44-PM.png

#139 2022-02-14 10:08:35

07wideeyes

I cried.....

#140 2022-02-15 00:06:07

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I cried.....

That made me cry

Thank-you wideeyes <3

#141 2022-02-15 01:06:13

DarkOwl

So. Fucking. Funny!!!

HITLER WANTS THE PROTESTERS OFF HIS LAWN..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yDFwo0A9TzME/

And on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ8hRS0Gc5c

#142 2022-02-15 03:44:54

DarkOwl

An extremely powerful speech from one of our staunchest warriors Carlene Hereora!!

An occupation at Waitangi started today (where the treaty was signed and where corrupt Maori leaders go to sell their soul to the devil)
If you are a Kiwi reading this and you know people in the north, tell them to get there asap!

And listen to what Carlene has to say about what needs to happen to the government at the end. That was exactly what I wanted to hear said! Many are in Wellington just to see the mandates lifted. That doesn't go anywhere near far enough! We must push though to the very end!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B23oalenkXc

#143 2022-02-15 03:58:39

DarkOwl

NZ Police are going to attempt to move cars. Good luck with that one LOL
They'll not only have to move hundreds of vehicles but also thousands of bodies sitting on the ground.
They are threatening to seize cars not moved and not return them. That'll only increase the resolve and anger.
This government is shooting itself in the foot almost every day this started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BZHOEbm6c

The Commissioner looks sheepish.
And he admitted no tow truck company wanted to work with them! LOL

How on the back foot is our government!! Let's finish this people!

#144 2022-02-15 04:00:15

DarkOwl

We're heading to Wellington on Thursday.

Power To The People!!

#145 2022-02-15 04:15:38

DarkOwl

A literal revolution is unfolding around me.
The vibe here in this country is through the roof!
Just quietly... I smell victory. I can't think of a single move the government could make right now that will stop us.

If they come in heavy, many of us will flock to the front lines to be arrested. I've been locked up before and I'll do it again if I have to. We have seven of our woman in jail right now all who have refused to sign bail conditions requiring them to not return to the protest. That's mana!

Kia kaha!

#146 2022-02-15 06:21:33

DarkOwl

I'm going to see if I can get someone to run haka workshops when I get there (if someone hasn't beaten me to it)
Outside the view of the media cameras ready to hit them with a 5000 person haka in front of the camera out of the blue.
Now that would be powerful!

#147 2022-02-15 19:56:40

DarkOwl

The Unravelling of Jacinda Adern

The media are even turning on Jacinda and putting pressure on her. She was rattled!
Watch one of our beloved court jesters explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEod8Ic9MfQ

Original NewsHub footage of interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtlue4iVLbM

#148 2022-02-15 20:29:24

DarkOwl

Powerful images from Camp Freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcAxxLKsiLY

#149 2022-02-15 20:36:59

DarkOwl

"If police have to go in to close that thing down, many people will be hurt. That's a certainty" Police Commissioner

"Hear what they are saying... that's how you deescalate people. You listen to what they have to say" Former Police Crisis Negotiator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxTVooz2BRk

#150 2022-02-15 22:34:28

DarkOwl

IMG-4732-v2-Scale-Width-Wz-E5-Mj-Bd-1.jpg

compile2-v2-Scale-Width-Wz-E5-Mj-Bd.png

Board footer