You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-28 23:00:53

Jules77

Re: Ethics, and the original intent of the matrix

I see.  Well I have to ask the next obvious question if you control the federation and timelines what is your plan and is it based on any milestones?

#27 2021-06-29 00:55:30

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Ethics, and the original intent of the matrix

"Robert: How is humanity going to be able to advance if it is directed towards self-destruction as a planetary reset every time there is a growth in ethics, morals and spirituality? I get the feeling that the Federation effectively wants to perpetuate this artificial reality until someone from above decides to stop all this barbarism.

Swaruu X: Humanity as such will only advance in a way that the controllers dictate, and these controllers are many and at various levels as already explained, but ultimately the main controllers are the members of the Federation.

So there can be no advancement of the base civilization or the general public on Earth. And part of the reason why a reset is done is to maintain the parameters of the very human experience and how it should be as planned previously from outside the Earth. These parameters of what an experience on Earth should be come from above from outside the Earth itself and are controlled by the same people who incarnated or will incarnate on Earth but from a more expanded mind point of view within their existence on higher planes, before incarnating on Earth, or reincarnating on Earth, and in the case of those who have multiple incarnations there, those parameters will be based on their vey experiences on Earth.

When a great spiritual advance is achieved, the people (souls) who have achieved it no longer fit into the Earth because their values have already evolved to a degree that it is incompatible for them to be there. So said soul-people will lose the interest of being there. And knowing how everything works, they are no longer interested in returning to Earth because for their souls the incarnations on Earth have already fulfilled their function of expanding their consciousness and souls. (souls - removing all religious connotations).

So yes, although with modifications coming from the very same souls-people-players, the Federation will basically keep the Earth within that artificial reality, and artificially controlled.

From the position of within the incarnation on Earth it is perceived as barbarism, and it is, but from the outside they are only the parameters of the very reality and density.

The Federation can be perceived here as an evil controlling entity, and from the point of view of someone having an incarnation on Earth by definition based on their own values and ethics frameworks, the Federation CAN be interpreted as evil.

However, the most expanded reality, as I have tried to describe above, is much more complicated since the Federation is only a multifaceted, multilevel entity or body that, due to its variety of ideas, ethical frameworks and levels of understanding, cannot be classified neither malignant nor positive, since falling into these kinds of definitions is falling within a very reduced, reductionist framework of understanding, and only seen with the simplistic understanding of the point of view and opinions of many people who speak about these subjects on Earth.

The Federation just is. It cannot be understood with pre-conceived simplistic ideas and with a purely human framework of understanding. The Federation is not good, it is not bad, it is just a complex body."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … a-pleiades

Generally speaking, it won't matter what ETs think or don't think, as Earth and certain portions of harvestible humanity, will achieve a certain consciousness level. This entails them to membership in either Federation or Domain or any other self created alliance.

This is like a state declaring its independence. Until you are independent, nobody pays you any attention internationally as a sovereign entity.

Part of declaring independence is fixing yourself and your family, your town, your city, your nation, and thus your world. Kim and others are doing their part, but they are just single individuals. They cannot represent the Earth's will.

So the above quoted portions from X s answer to Robert, directly contardicts a few theories floating around here about evil federation. That just shows their individual consciousness state and how it compares to X s state.

THe milestones only exist in the sense that Alcoholics Anonymous has milestones. Did you relapse? How long have you been somber?

Did humanity kill 30% of itself off in 2020 due to the fear loosch lush being farmed from Corona 2020?

Why not?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-29 00:57:25)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer