You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-27 18:55:40

thethirdpath

Harald Kautz-Vella Studies

Hello all,

One of the greatest gifts I have personally received from this Site is the introduction to scientist/spiritualist Harald Kautz-Vella, in particular Positive and Negative "Black Goo".

I'd like to find out what kind of level of interest there is on this forum to get a lot deeper in an off-board interaction regarding this fantastic Scientist, his works, and how we can contribute to the study of these phenomenon, as well as the Integration of these phenomenon into our understanding of Gaia, and the Planetary Consciousness.

If people are interested, please speak up or shoot me a personal email, as I agree with the statement that he is possibly one of our most important scientists. Below is a sub-categorization of interests that I have, and hopefully others do as well. And yes, I have approached Harald by email.

--------------------------

- Black Goo analysis. Harald says it hasn't been subjected to lab analysis. Why? Is this merely an underground piece of Knowledge? Has this been updated?
- Positive Black Goo Field Work. Are there teams looking to interact and harvest Positive Goo? Is this being directed by anyone(s) on Earth at the moment, with the objective of positive understandings?
- Positive Goo Interaction. As Harald says, interaction with this substance is not to be taken lightly, as it increases consciousness and associated metaphysical ability. It is non-reversible. Nonetheless, is this an avenue for awakening that is a hidden "key" for humanity? Shall we at least discuss this? Furthermore, should we not then begin to envision an "Interaction Protocol" with positive goo, identifying positive goo, and respecting its representation of the Heart Consciousness of Gaia?
- Fracking and Earth Penetration studies. We were warned by the Kogi in the 90's not to dig so deep (notice interesting confluence with the Dwarves and Moria moral angle in that fictional narrative). They didn't come out and say "Hey you will screw up Positive Goo", but I'll bet they Know plenty about it. I have some personal Mamo's contact ongoing, and would like to see if there can be a synthesis between Harald's work and the Kogi view of the world, which, I can confirm, is now expanding outwards to ALL people on Earth and they themselves watch Little Brother "waking up". I would enjoy connected the Mamo's with Harald and others looking to contribute here.

I've got a lot more research sub-interests, but lets start there.

Cheers!
The Third Path is Love. There is no "right wing" or "left wing". Wake up!

#2 2021-06-27 20:16:18

thethirdpath

Re: Harald Kautz-Vella Studies

Its well documented. Using Duck Duck Go, simply type the phrase "Harald Kautz-Vella". Watch 3 to 5 videos for a good overview and synthesize. Then take a look at other references, including a short reference from Naomi Klein, then read the comments from her 15 second video.

From this website, please refer to

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/inva … e-pleiades

Very interesting stuff. Now you have three vectors to hear more about this substance.  Enjoy!

#3 2021-06-28 17:49:27

WXMM

In previous videos, when it comes to AI colonizing space, swaruu said AI comes from black glue, and black glue comes from earth. So, is there no other source of AI colonists?

#4 2021-06-29 01:17:23

DarkOwl

WXMM wrote:

In previous videos, when it comes to AI colonizing space, swaruu said AI comes from black glue, and black glue comes from earth. So, is there no other source of AI colonists?

There is non-terrestrial black goo on Earth as well as the Earth's own black goo.
My understanding is that it is the invasive black goo that is the problem.
Swaaru has said that a lot of it arrived here (with a whole ton of water) with the destruction of Tiamat

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-06-29 01:21:06

DarkOwl

After re-reading Swaaru's description of black goo it struck me as a perfect ingredient for the vax. Surely nothing would entangle you with AI better than this!
Black goo needs to be deep frozen for it to become inactive and we see that many vax's also need to be deep frozen.
Also, the CERN portal is supposed to become active this year.
Are black goo infested vax's opening a doorway to dark entities to attach to human recipients?

EDIT: Black goo is also highly magnetic which would explain magnets sticking to people

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-06-29 01:46:00)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer