You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-08 16:49:32

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Taking a Stand: Actualizing Ideals, Proactive Focus, and Empowerment

The density issue can be confusijg because it is like 2 plus 2 does not equal 4.

Some people think it always equals 4. Not quite. Binary trinary, it equals a larger number. But the value is the same due to base math.

Here the values are not even the same.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#27 2021-07-08 16:58:11

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega, psi sense or something else?

smile Well I don't know if that's what intuition is, but alarms started going off, sth was off I checked the rest of his posts and I am so familiar with his pattern that I can recognize him immediately by now.

I pulled 2 cards on this.

https://www.patchtarot.com/card-library

10 of cups and inverse prince of wands.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#28 2021-07-08 19:54:10

Ymarsakar wrote:
Vega wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega, psi sense or something else?

smile Well I don't know if that's what intuition is, but alarms started going off, sth was off I checked the rest of his posts and I am so familiar with his pattern that I can recognize him immediately by now.

I pulled 2 cards on this.

https://www.patchtarot.com/card-library

10 of cups and inverse prince of wands.

Sounds about right. Maybe the inverted prince of wands influence is coming to an end and a new cycle beginning. To put it bluntly this forum might not be such a soft target for trolls anymore. Another thing though, is things might not always be what they seem on the surface, so it is better to come from a heart centered place balanced with wisdom, so basically cyan energy, rather than the inverted prince energy in dealing with one another.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-08 20:01:26)

righteously indignant

#29 2021-07-09 01:27:53

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I have some things to share, but would also like to hear everyone else's ideas. My next post will go into detail about those, which for me are shadow work, Hermetic internal alchemy, knowledge/work with energy centers, work with morphic fields, visualizations, and much more. One big thing is strengthening and developing one's bond with Gaia/Earth, in whatever way works best for them.

Great post Crystal Dragon!
I agree that "strengthening and developing one's bond with Gaia/Earth" is a "big thing" and shouldn't be overlooked by any starseed. I personally need to be in nature regularly and am making plans to live rural again so I can be in nature 24/7 again (in a community with fellow starseeds of course) smile

I'm always keen to hear about shadow work and alchemical subjects.
I myself have had successes with intensive breathwork sessions to shift stuck energy. I'm a big fan of Kundalini Yoga for strengthening the core and the energetic body.
I also did plenty of psychedelic exploration when I was younger which were often dark in nature but I enjoyed the challenge (haha)
Visualisation is essential IMO. If you can't imagine the world you want to live in you're probably never going to get there. I've spent plenty of time dreaming (and will continue to do so) but now's the time to put it all into action!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer