You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-07 16:45:25

Happy

The root flaw of the Federation - or was it Earth...

Some of the errors I've made up through the years have been nothing more than road-signs. Like: "That was the error you made, and it was a good lesson. You're here now. So where do you go from here?" In Gosia's timely interlude in the ongoing Federation-series, Swaruu-X expands further on how our experiences in history make us grow as souls. Yes - in true Swaruu-fashion, she says souls are not really what we've been taught. But she offers tender nuance in this. And it is really not very different from expansion within wisdom here in the earthly realms. And that is a good thought; it makes so much sense.

When the first video in the 2021 Federation-series came out a just few weeks ago, I quickly sensed some crisis arriving fast. It didn't last long, but it was like the energy of the forum dissipated during a short period there, sweeping the foundations away. It lasted for like maybe 24-36 hours, and it coincided with silence by the members of the forum. I went into high alert, as I've experienced similar phenomena in fora before, but I couldn't see any cause of it here. The video published by Gosia/Cosmic Agency was of outstanding quality, perhaps one of the better she has made since she started. And we are given deeper insights into the Federation than ever before with this series. Pleiadian Knowledge is in on it, too. I nevertheless sent a short notice to admin.

A trend in the discussions on the forum up until then, was to focus on the causes of the chaos on Earth within the Federation. But we're told that the "solution" isn't up there; it's down here. Within ourselves. It's connected, and we get the same sense of fragmentation of responsibility up there, as we see down here, like there is some behind-the-veil forces governing it all. We're the "fear-central of the galaxy”, we're told. Coincidences. Synchronicities. As above, so below. I've learned to pay attention to those. Not always understanding, but trying. Somehow, I have the sense of truth when hearing "the solution is within you.” But I also know that solutions to problems usually are found by rising above them. Many things are not what we have thought, though.

An expectation is a peek into the future, and our agreements give us reason to expect something. "Social contracts" are all about this. When we enter school we learn about them, and a lot of them are related to money. For instance, when we enter a cab, the driver expects that we can pay for the trip. He don't even need to ask. And there would be no investments without an expectation of profits. But we also learn about "good manners"; they are there to signal some possible level of communication. ...and to avoid causing alarm - bad expectations - to those around us. Such manners are a result of the general culture in the society we find ourselves in.

When we enter a work-contract, we tell the employer what he can expect of our time, our energy and our skills. In return we expect something we need to function in the society - usually a salary. In many connections, this is called "service," but that is actually a misnomer; it really is a trade, which is something different from service. But it is related, because the established level of expectation - via the contract and the salary - makes it possible to give service within the agreement. So how is it related then?

In this I will re-define some of the concepts we are familiar with. "Work", for instance is from now on "to give by oneself.” This usually means time, energy and skills, as mentioned, but it can be any effort you put into it, really. And there is a difference in who benefits form this. There could be an element of trade in it, as described above. Then you give by yourself to the benefit of... yourself (- what you receive in return, it is usually what motivates you). Or it could be others that benefit from it. And here you probably already get it: We are approaching the concepts "Service-To-Self" (STS) and "Service-To-Others" (STO) in this. But it's not that easy, because we're about to include the "expectation" in this.

It is apparent that what we often call "work" is actually "trade", and that "service" is sharply separated by this with the level of expectation given in the agreement. Which means that anything you do within the agreed amount of "work" you perform, is "trade.” If you go beyond the agreement, you also move beyond your reason to expect anything in return. So, the moment you exceed that level of expectation, you move into the territory of what from here on is called “true service, or simply “service.” Who expects? What is expected? And why did the expectation establish in the first place?

From Galactic Federation - What Is It?
“Federation's Law is also roughly known as ‘Space-Law’ and it is nearly identical to what in Earth is called Maritime Law. Most probably Earth's Maritime Law concepts were seeded by Federation members somehow and at some point.”

Did you see that? The agreement and contract establish your expectation. And any activity within those parameters are essentially "trade.” So, STS is from now on broadly understood as "trade;" the modus operandi of the Federation, via Maritime Law.

Yes, I find it highly nuanced. But the point that the Federation being STS is actually the least exciting aspect in this. The really interesting insight from this concerns what "service" really is. That phenomenon has some properties, which were surprising when I started to dig into it. The effects of it are very practical, but you have to incorporate it to understand it. The gist of it? It is all about balance - what elevates you from either one of the polarities. ... it is about integration.

When the Taygetans joined the Federation via The Alcyone Council, they were probably way beyond those phases of development already. So the affiliation with the Federation was most likely a step back for them. And then Swaruu and Yazhi came along? I find it hard to think that the Federation can relate to them at all. - not with Maritime Law as the modus operandi. Individuals can relate, okay, but the Federation as a whole - as "admin" of Earth? ...mmm...

Look... there's nothing wrong with being Service-To-Self. Effectively everyone on Earth is that. And it is no surprise that interstellar civilizations - as singular entities - are that, too. Remember, the motivation for any interstellar civilization to join the Federation is to safely expand into trade and knowledge.

From Galactic Federation - What Is It?
Its main goal is to establish alliances to face threats and problems in space. And it can be considered as an expansion of the original organization Andromedans already had, known as Andromeda Council, to include multiple races, all with the purpose of establishing trade and safety agreements and treaties.

Our challenge here on Earth is to balance it with the rest of the perspective. And this is where true service enters the picture. Peaceful interaction depends on it. If it is left out, we simply ask for status quo to be maintained, and then there is a high probability that this is exactly what we get.

The "games" pretended to be "played" by the occult/hidden power-stuctures here on Earth become less and less interesting by the day. It resembles "The Construct" in the Matrix movie; just another learning ground. But it is as artificial as it gets; a manipulated point of view or understanding. What is real, is the pain and trauma inflicted upon innocent good-hearted people, many of them children. Their experiences affect their soul-growth into timeless realms. It is a crime, no matter how it is viewed. So it is time to reach for the balancing act...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-07-07 21:51:34

Vega

Re: The root flaw of the Federation - or was it Earth...

Isn't the united federation of planets organized and united using the holographic system? So I am not sure how  the modus operandi of the federation would be STS. That would be incompatible with the holographic system. If I understood the point that you are trying to make correctly. smile

The way I understand it the holographic system means that each individual or member or party takes the best interests of every other individual or member or party as part of their own best interests. In other words the holographic system is based on love. And if I understood it correctly the issues up there come from the local federation not functioning according to that because it's compromised and from incompatible interests and conflict of interests.

I think the holographic system is exactly what you are talking about. Everyone being of service to the rest out of love without any expectations and not as a trade. All the resources of the civilization available to every individual or member freely without any expectation. Isn't the entire federation organized like this or is it only the planets internally?

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-07-07 22:34:07

Robert369

Vega wrote:

Isn't the united federation of planets organized and united using the holographic system? [...]
That would be incompatible with the holographic system. If I understood the point that you are trying to make correctly.

They are partially infiltrated/corrupted and that part follows the regressive and pyramidal command chain. This obviously is not what it is supposed to be, but seemingly even in 5D people are sheepish enough to simply take orders even if they are inacceptable, be it by content or method.

Not that this comes unexpected, because it is "as below so above", meaning that the sheeple minds down here are coming from up, and using the "incarnation amnesia" excuse works only so much. At least for heart-based beings who won't lose their connection to Higher self and Source easily, and by that are able to access their memories (at least partially) if keeping up their frequency.

It is exactly this infiltration and by that misuse of the holographic system which needs to be overcome to return the GF to "normal", and the well-trained Humans are right the ones to show this problem to the GF and the galaxy. After we firstly succeed in getting our planet out of the mess and into a properly functioning holographic system ourselves.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-07-07 23:07:18

Happy

The premises of trade are organized under Maritime Law per definition. At least, that's how it works on Earth. Expectation is established by what you put into the trade, and it is hence a defining feature of the trade. Here on Earth we are normally motivated to enter trades by what we receive; which means "Serving the Self" is one's motivation. If the equivalent to Maritime Law is the working regime within the Federation, there's reason to say that interactions in the Federation are based on an STS-regime. It is a simple logic, I agree, but difficult to dismiss.

Even if every deliberation and interaction work with that premise, I don't see it in conflict with a holographic system of governance. Maybe it works as a  minimum requirement, I really don't know enough about the Andromedan model to say that. Remember that the step-up model requires that the representative speaks for all, like Alenym 1st speaks for all of the Taygetan people. The simple phrase for this is "what is good for one is good for all, and what is good for all is good for one." - or phrased negatively: "Do not enter a trade, unless it is good for all." We already know that democracy is not compatible with a holographic system, as the criterion there is "good for 51%." And I guess Alenym 1st wouldn't enter a trade unless it was good for 100%.

Love can be understood in many ways. To myself, I understand it as the driving force of my soul, nothing less. But even that is an idea, which at some level must become meaningless, I guess. Others may have a more restricted understanding of it, and the emphasis may be put on serving the self in trades. Though it doesn't exclude serving others either (or giving more than expected), well confident of what forces are then activated.

Lately, you guys have some very interesting discussion going on, on the historic reasons for how it all came to be as it is here. Some mind-blowing perspectives are presented. My own focus is more of a "what's next...". And in this, I am very curious about Michael Tellinger's breakthrough with the "One Small Town" initiative in Lebanon lately. There's something very much alive in that man... smile

#5 2021-07-08 01:04:44

Ymarsakar
Banned

A holographic step system is not a sto social memory complex.

As i mentioned elsewhere, the swaruus are a social memory complex.

The maritime laws are related to phoenician piracy, khazars and marduk. Duke of mars vis queen tiamat.

The money system is the energy slave system which is pervasive and prevents proper polarization of either path.

The federation bears close similarity to what the allies of humanitt website calls the greater community.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-08 01:07:13)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#6 2021-07-08 01:36:52

Happy

ymarsakar wrote:

That's how I understand it, too. Holographic governance is not dependent on the dominant type of "service" in the society.

ymarsakar wrote:

The maritime laws are related to phoenician piracy, khazars and marduk. Duke of mars vis queen tiamat.

Most laws in the world are built upon Maritime Law, which (if I remember correctly) had it's origin in the Babylonian era. If your initiative for interaction presupposes adherence to some agreement, then you are understood as agreeing, even if your consent has not been expressed, or if you even have no knowledge of the agreement. This can at times be seen used by law-enforcement officers to trick people, who otherwise are behaving in good faith.

ymarsakar wrote:

The money system is the energy slave system which is pervasive and prevents proper polarization of either path.

The existence of money is not a condition for trade.

#7 2021-07-08 02:02:49

Jules77

Hi Happy,

Great post, I did want to mention that sometimes my silence is related to the ebb and flow of work or other commitments although sometimes it is better for me to pause before posting anything after a video to think through the information presented.  It also seems that the convos sometimes can descend into a back and forth that can be off-putting but that doesn’t mean I am no longer engaged (and some things are just not worth putting attention to).  It is not just what is said that is important but how it is said on a forum where communication is only by written word.

I do understand the points you are making here regarding polarity, integration, and the solutions needing to come from within.  However, I think the piece that is missing is a lack of outside accountability.  This is noted by being told that this is not only humanity’s fault but it is what we want while being aware of how humanity is manipulated and mind controlled.  Personal accountability relies on taking ownership of outcomes, and humanity definitely has some of that responsibility. However, if Earth is truly seen as “fear central of the galaxy” then this would be the epitome of a lack of accountability in my mind.

Also, the catalyst for change seems to have been planetary ascension and looming transhumanism despite some of the noted effects of what incarnating here has really been doing to “souls” for some time.  And if what was happening is not what the majority of real souls want why did it have to go so far?  Because of agendas that have nothing to do with helping humanity.  I believe it was Swaruu that said that everyone in the GF has an agenda.  And per your point about trade I did discuss this in a previous post as being a part of the agenda that has allowed this to continue for so long.  I also thought Kim had mentioned a few months ago that galactic trades were occurring in one of her updates, maybe someone else remembers this and can include more info in the appropriate area. And I believe it was Rich who questioned in one of his videos how we can have galactic trade occurring and not have disclosure.       

I agree that looking forward and not back is important and I am trying to do my part but still think some outside finger pointing is justified.  I have not heard of “One Small Town” but it looks interesting and will definitely look into it.

Last edited by Jules77 (2021-07-08 02:08:48)

#8 2021-07-08 12:02:28

Ymarsakar
Banned

Happy wrote:
ymarsakar wrote:

That's how I understand it, too. Holographic governance is not dependent on the dominant type of "service" in the society.

ymarsakar wrote:

Most laws in the world are built upon Maritime Law, which (if I remember correctly) had it's origin in the Babylonian era. If your initiative for interaction presupposes adherence to some agreement, then you are understood as agreeing, even if your consent has not been expressed, or if you even have no knowledge of the agreement. This can at times be seen used by law-enforcement officers to trick people, who otherwise are behaving in good faith.

ymarsakar wrote:

The existence of money is not a condition for trade.

The existence was money was introduced before maritime. During the babylonian r edit of human history.

This system is what caused the decay in disease and life limitations. It was part of the mind control system and in fact its lynch pin or corner stone.

Humanity by using or accepting this system as just, puts themselves under maritime and thus federation law.

Essentially human history is inaccurate. It is edited more so than a bible.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-08 12:08:43)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#9 2021-07-08 12:09:16

Happy

Ymarsakar wrote:

The existence was money was introduced before maritime. During the babylonian r edit of human history.

This system is what caused the decay in disease and life limitations. It was part of the mind control system and in fact its lynch pin or corner stone.

It resonates. Thanks. smile

#10 2021-07-08 12:16:05

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://www.alliesofhumanity.org/the-br … -visitors/

This is the greater collective i mentioned.

I keep many sources in mind, esp the ones that contradict each other, because investigators must pursue all leads. This source was peculiar in that it did not recognize a galactic federation as adjacent to human realm.

Compared to the new age or channeled sources.

Cobra does not use a channeled contact either but physical sources and rebels.

Ra contact team talked about how neg entities like to hijack or misdirect channelings.   Plus ways to counter.

Vian did not have much support, except i could verify their wise ones and msg from god as actually coming from what it claimed.

Vian s source has gotten a tremenxous boost from the taygetan contact.

At first i tried thinking if their greater community as dracos and negative advanced orions.

It just did not quite fit. Now it does.

Maritime laws.

This is not a crusading empire but it is manipulated by one. This is a galactic merchant empire like china acts. They want earth s resources.

It begins to complete assess analysis.

#11 2021-07-08 12:18:57

Ymarsakar
Banned

Happy wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

It resonates. Thanks. smile

Have you read economic anaylysis of short selling naked, gamestock shorts and the stock market manipulations?

Those are modern refined versions of maritime law. Marduke s laws, duke of mars.

#12 2021-07-08 12:46:43

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Marduke s laws, duke of mars.

It is important to understand that Marduk and also most of his royal Draco family are no more, meaning that the current Cabals are blindly following old orders and rules despite all their leaders having been eliminated.

This is why they cannot adapt to world and people changes, as they have always been trained to only follow orders but never learnt to make actual plans. Which is good for Humanity because this reveals them nicely and makes them predictable aka vulnerable.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-08 14:28:28)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2021-07-08 14:19:25

Happy

Ymarsakar wrote:

[...] economic anaylysis of short selling naked, gamestock shorts and the stock market manipulations? Those are modern refined versions of maritime law.

I have memories of some "hard lessons" from a period of exposure to those markets...

Board footer