You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-13 05:13:20

Re: Review of the pros and contras for the Earth gaming environment

It depends. I eat meat and have sex at will. Because in my point of view we are here on earth living in a physical body to rejoice and be grateful to god for all the wonderful experiences.

When you are in joy, you have  plenty of life energy.

#27 2021-07-13 08:34:14

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

However, the gods themselves did not eat meat, there was no mention that they ate meat, only milk and fruit.  I decided to try it like them and refused the meat.  Without knowing that it is fasting.

As I am quite versed in these topics, non-meat-eating and fasting are some of my favorite topics.

While I agree to the no-meat-eating, I beg to differ that "fasting" is more than just omitting meat in one's diet, but everything, simply using e.g. water if liquid is needed. This process is what cleans the body for real, and if one is properly healthy, detoxified and of sufficiently high frequency, one can then absorb environmental energies to provide required energy for sustaining one's body.

In fact, this is the most high frequency "food" and the natural flow of things for a healthy body cells (which raises one's frequency even further), while food is only an optional low-frequency energy food for emergencies (and lowers/limits our frequencies away from where it could be, meat being ultra-low frequency).

Some call non-eating "Breatharianism" or other funny words, and to understand this better, our cells' metabolism depends on its frequency:

1. At lowest frequencies a cell cannot absorb any energy but "uses itself up from within" until it is dead. This is the shortcut to death and it happens e.g. if the cell is badly toxified, radiated or otherwhise stressed.

2. At medium frequency a cell can absorb substances plus a very limited amount of environmental energies. This is somewhat regenerative an allows for a more or less fast aging process.

3. At high frequency a cell can directly absorb the environmental high frequency energies, which allows for full cell regeneration levels (allowing to stay youthful/non-aging) while the connection to Higher Self prevents DNA deterioration. There obviously are many further spiritual/energetic benefits/effects to this which will ultimately lead to getting to the next density (at which point interacting with 3D people becomes difficult/impossible).
    Non-eating is simply beautiful across the board, because it makes you healthy and energetic, saves food costs and work (shopping, dish cleaning, toilet needs) while enabling more and more spiritual abilities.

There's also a beautiful intermediate level that I would rate at about 2.7: Eating limited high frequency food to enjoy the "gifts of nature" will not destroy the high frequency but keep oneself sufficiently "grounded" as to not leave this density, which is needed/useful if one wishes to partake in the current Earth ongoings. This obviously requires 100% natural foods or plants (which excludes almost anything industrial), e.g. from the wild or the own natural garden if one lives accordingly.

And while theoretically everyone can go the non-eating path, it requires willpower to overcome trained habits (like firstly appetite or "hunger"), e.g. asking oneself "Does my body need this food, or is it just wanting it ?". Also, the soul needs to be of sufficient frequency as to be able to live in a body of increased frequency, meaning that "raising one's frequency" is needed for both, which includes detoxification for physical cleansing and having to do shadow work, meditation and other inner cleansings.

Anyone wanting to learn more about this and related topics feel free to contact me directly.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2021-07-13 11:11:34

Ymarsakar
Banned

Anyone able to absorb sun moon starlight as food yet?

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#29 2021-07-13 11:18:50

Ymarsakar
Banned

"I honestly have no beef with the reptilians and cant understand why groups fight over resources.  Is the universe not infinite?   There's plenty to go around."

What they are fighting over is not physical resources but life force itself. Negative civs need the attention and fear energy outputted by the rest of creation to exist. This was explained in the swaruu tulpa video.

There is no way to grow fake loosch. It has to come from spirits incarnated into bodies. Robots and simulations, don't count. Source energy has to be involved, so it is basically vampirism.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#30 2021-07-13 16:33:43

07wideeyes

Great thread, great posts, thanks to everybody.

I once had a friend who invented games. Battles, part historical, part mythical. They were pretty complicated but good, fascinating; I'd visit him and we'd stay up all night playing one of his games. To begin with, I was very happy with what was going on. But then this friend started to bring in rules that I didn't know, just as I was getting the upper hand. This occurred increasingly frequently, as he would bring out his voluminous book of rules and point to an obscure 'rule' hidden at the bottom of page 47 or similar. As a result, he always won the game. I could never sort out how much he knew the rules better than me, and how much he just made up new rules as he went along. Whichever was the truth, the'game' wasn't a proper game any more. I lost interest and stopped playing.

Another time I was presented with the opportunity of attending a bullfight. The notion of bullfighting was so abhorrent to me that I decided to go! Shadow work or something.... Anyhow, the most 'interesting' thing was this. The matador was hopeless. You could see the fear in his eyes, and he was sweating tons, as this magnificent animal paraded around the ring. He jumped around, hiding behind big wooden walls built for protection of humans. There was only one real winner, and it wasn't human. But then a load of blokes on horseback and carrying long sharp objects turned up, and the bull was a gonner. It was rubbish, disgusting. It was no match, no 'game'. It was completely rigged, just like my old friend's battle games.

My point is that, even if we were to entertain the notion of life on planet Earth as a game, it isn't even that. It's loaded beyond words, almost completely rigged. This isn't proper gaming, it's institutionalised suffering and torture. If you want a game, and one from which souls may learn and grow, it has to be a proper game, with unknown outcomes. What's been set up on planet Earth is like the best football team in the world taking on the village over-80s. It's not a game; it has no interest.         

This also reminds me of something on the Tibetan Wheel of Life. I'm not a huge fan, but it has its points  of interest. In one section, it depicts what it calls the Six Realms of Existence. There are blissful ones - the devas or 'gods' - and big suffering ones - 'hungry ghosts' who are in perpetual insatiable thirst, and 'hell beings', whose name is descriptive enough. Anyhow, the point is that the 'human realm' is in between the two. On the Wheel the human realm is portrayed as a place of balance, where pleasure and pain, good and bad, positive and negative (whatever we may ascribe to these words personally) exist in equal measure. It is said that this balance is most conducive to 'enlightenment', it's the best place to be for spiritual advancement. The god realm is too blissful, so there's no incentive to get off your ass and move on. While in the hell realms the unhappy beings are too consumed in pain and torture, that's all their life consists of, so it is very difficult to grow from there.

The idea that being on Earth 'for the experience', which will enable souls to learn and move on, is shown to be spurious, deluded, or a barefaced lie. Too much emphasis on suffering and torture is not conducive to anything apart from still more suffering and torture. The game is a game of calculated sadism, dressed up in the same way that dark humans dress up viciousness as somehow necessary for for the good. As above, so below, as has been said many times now!

#31 2021-07-13 16:44:51

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

My point is that, even if we were to entertain the notion of life on planet Earth as a game, it isn't even that. It's loaded beyond words, almost completely rigged. This isn't proper gaming, it's institutionalised suffering and torture. If you want a game, and one from which souls may learn and grow, it has to be a proper game, with unknown outcomes. What's been set up on planet Earth is like the best football team in the world taking on the village over-80s. It's not a game; it has no interest.

The idea that being on Earth 'for the experience', which will enable souls to learn and move on, is shown to be spurious, deluded, or a barefaced lie. Too much emphasis on suffering and torture is not conducive to anything apart from still more suffering and torture. The game is a game of calculated sadism, dressed up in the same way that dark humans dress up viciousness as somehow necessary for for the good. As above, so below, as has been said many times now!

Good general observation points about "gaming", which along with the details that I provided above about the many cheats only allows for one single conclusion: Loosh farming and Human cattle harvesting by Regressives, supported by mind-controlled portions of the Galactic Federation. See the Swaruu-recommended movie "Jupiter ascending" for details.

The movie pretty well reflects the past until recently, though luckily by now the nasty game master ETs are gone, and we now only have the game managers (GF) and the gamers (GF-controlled Cabals and others) against us, while having plenty of assistance from ETs on and outside of Earth.

Nothing we can't beat with some effort, so here finally comes the "fair" part of the game !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-13 16:46:07)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2021-07-13 17:02:11

The way you phrased it Robert kind of implies that GF controlls Orion group because we have been their theritory and they are the controllers (via Saturn Council).

Which is hard to imagine as GF was created to fight invasive Orion-Draconian Aliance.

Last edited by Cottonwoodseed (2021-07-13 17:03:14)

Worst is to argue with someone "unsmart" who thinks he is smart, imposes own ideas and acts aggressive.

#33 2021-07-13 17:29:18

Robert369

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

The way you phrased it Robert kind of implies that GF controlls Orion group because we have been their theritory and they are the controllers (via Saturn Council).

Which is hard to imagine as GF was created to fight invasive Orion-Draconian Aliance.

I do not imply that the GF controls the Orion group, but said that the opposite is the case for parts of the GF (though I didn't refer to the Orion group at all - I don't care in this discussion what Regressives are behind it, but I said elsewhere they're not publicly known anyways).

And yes, while the GF was formed to fight Regressives as a protection for all members, the infiltration of local parts allowed them to be autonomously acting in regressive ways, because the GF's holographic structure doesn't easily allow interference into local matters by higher level councils.

Plus, getting there is impossible if also higher levels are mind-controlled into "regressive gaming fun is more important than the very basis of our Galactic Federation" - without understanding that they fell for a trap by accepting the gaming setup as bait to loosh, Human cattle, etc. while providing local/partial GF control to Regressives by their actions.

It is upon us Humans to ending the issue by liberating ourselves and then exposing the GF problem for what it is, so that they can fix their very own setup to what it is supposed to be.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-13 17:30:44)

#34 2021-07-13 17:39:12

Infiltration is not an issue here as explained by Swaruu in her last video.

Regarding gaming, there are some valid points - experience gained in 3d gets reflected in 5d and above.

But, it seems to be our choice (from our 5d perspective) hence all is as it should be (from higer perspective).

You seem to advocate our 3d perspective which is fine. That is why we are here, to take the challenge on whatever concept we are drawned to. That is the beauty of this project.

Offers everything one is looking for.

Last edited by Cottonwoodseed (2021-07-13 17:39:51)

Worst is to argue with someone "unsmart" who thinks he is smart, imposes own ideas and acts aggressive.

#35 2021-07-13 17:44:32

Robert369

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Infiltration is not an issue here as explained by Swaruu in her last video.

That part of Swaruu's assessment sadly was only partially true, because as I explained for mind-control, infiltration can happen through many means and not only directly through "Regressives infiltrate the GF". The Regressives are way too clever for such blunt approach, and there are plenty of means to infiltrate someone without visibility - mind-control of GF people being one method.

As for "my view is from 3D" - sorry, but if you read my initial post thoroughly then you will find that I prefer to look at things from multiple densities, 3-5-7D and beyond.

#36 2021-07-13 17:48:49

Swaruu has a working theory how GF is controlled = via tulpas we lyrans create with our fears.

No need to correct her. Expand your perspective instead.

#37 2021-07-14 12:21:36

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

The Regressives are way too clever for such blunt approach, and there are plenty of means to infiltrate someone without visibility - mind-control of GF people being one method.

I do think that its easy even for 5D races to underestimate the cunning of these regressives.    From my experience, these beautiful and advanced 5D races just don't think diabolically and so it takes some mental adjustment when they begin interacting with events on earth.      A specific example of this is when Aneeka was getting information from multiple 'sources' on earth and using the congruence of that information to confirm its veracity.    This was related to Trump stuff.   She very quickly learned that the information she was receiving from her sources was a coordinated BS campaign by the regressives.    Swaru was more skeptical but trying to be positive.

BTW, just a reminder of Swaru's black goo vid.   I re-watched this three times last night.   Its absolutely chock full of critical information that we need to arm ourselves with in my opinion.

link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNlM3gXFF2A&t=1781s

#38 2021-07-14 12:40:17

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

And yes, while the GF was formed to fight Regressives as a protection for all members, the infiltration of local parts allowed them to be autonomously acting in regressive ways, because the GF's holographic structure doesn't easily allow interference into local matters by higher level councils.

Robert, I cant help but resonate with what your saying here.   As i've said before, i've really enjoyed my time here and i do think its been positive for me in spite of constantly having holes blown in my permanent memory with high voltage between lives.

But now the Federation is trying to step up the game by destroying our pineal gland with all the chemicals, including lithium in the vaccines.

I get that souls see things differently at death, but who in their right mind would choose to incarnate here with the real possibility of a destroyed pineal gland?  What possible positive benefit could we gain from our 'soul' having virtually no ability to influence or control our flesh avatar?

Here's where something gets really fishy for me:
Swaru in one of the latest vids said that the Federation claims its key strategic plan for future events on earth come from exit interviews of people who have incarnated on earth.   We are supposed to believe that people who have had experiences on earth are overwhelming saying "Yes!  Destroying the pineal gland sounds like an awesome way for souls to incarnate on earth and have challenges!"     Seriously, who would vote for this as the federation is apparently claiming?

Unless the Federation conveniently leaves that little detail out, which the evidence building seems to indicate is one of their favorite tactics.   This then gives them a very credible argument that "we're only doing what the people voted for in the exit interviews that have actually been on earth!"  As an example, the Urma and Tigegans were encouraged to come here and volunteer but clearly did not have the full picture of what was happening on earth.   When they learned, it made them angry and they ultimately left.

Another slight of hand i see:
Swaru has said that the tech that keeps the van allen belt is slowly breaking down.  only 4 nuclear reactors left on the moon, and apparently they are gradually turning down the power or at least were.   So the conclusion you come to is the earth is upshifting and moving into a new renaissance.    But the actions we see the Federation taking are completely contrary to raising our vibration, including spraying the earth with invasive black goo of extremely low frequency and even putting it in many commercial foods.    So the only way to reconcile this apparent contradiction is they want both 3D and 5D peeps to come to the conclusion that the renaissance is immanent, but in fact have no intent of allowing it and are implmenting a different technique other than the van allen belt to suppress it.    Remember that in Swaru's latest vid she said a little known 'rule' of earth is: the matrix is to be maintained at all times.

- wayne

Last edited by wayne (2021-07-14 14:11:16)

#39 2021-07-14 15:29:28

WXMM

I can add that not all souls on earth are star seeds. Star seeds can be maintained by gardeners and return to the parent star. They have an exit mechanism. However, there are also a large number of interstellar vagrants, old souls and so on, souls who have been deceived, souls who have been dumped here and so on. Once they enter, they can not exit, but infinite reincarnation can only be on the earth. The federal maintenance of prisons makes it impossible for them to leave. It is absolutely atrocity.

Last edited by WXMM (2021-07-14 15:30:38)

#40 2021-07-14 15:54:01

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

I can add that not all souls on earth are star seeds. Star seeds can be maintained by gardeners and return to the parent star. They have an exit mechanism. However, there are also a large number of interstellar vagrants, old souls and so on, souls who have been deceived, souls who have been dumped here and so on. Once they enter, they can not exit, but infinite reincarnation can only be on the earth. The federal maintenance of prisons makes it impossible for them to leave. It is absolutely atrocity.

I dare to correct a few details, as my understanding differs quite a bit from this:

Not all Starseeds "can be maintained by gardeners" but only those who agreed to such before incarnating, which mostly are those who are here via immersion pods. In fact, most direct incarnates are untouchables for gardeners as those usually have no agreements with them.

Also, there is no true "incarnation trap" because all souls are free to decide what to do after each death. But this decision can be manipulated by imposing belief systems which carry over into the afterlife, so they will follow those beliefs and decide to incarnate. This includes that souls cannot be "dumped on Earth", because not only the when and where, but also incarnating or not is a decision of the soul.

Yet, I understand the perception of Earth being a prison, as the mind-control during lifetimes turned many souls into prisoners due to adopting silly/regressive belief systems. Though this is less a doing of the Galactic Federaton itself, but of Regressives who are/were active on Earth - while being allowed to do so "for the gaming experience".

#41 2021-07-14 17:17:04

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

I dare to correct a few details, as my understanding differs quite a bit from this:

Not all Starseeds "can be maintained by gardeners" but only those who agreed to such before incarnating, which mostly are those who are here via immersion pods. In fact, most direct incarnates are untouchables for gardeners as those usually have no agreements with them.

Also, there is no true "incarnation trap" because all souls are free to decide what to do after each death. But this decision can be manipulated by imposing belief systems which carry over into the afterlife, so they will follow those beliefs and decide to incarnate. This includes that souls cannot be "dumped on Earth", because not only the when and where, but also incarnating or not is a decision of the soul.

Yet, I understand the perception of Earth being a prison, as the mind-control during lifetimes turned many souls into prisoners due to adopting silly/regressive belief systems. Though this is less a doing of the Galactic Federaton itself, but of Regressives who are/were active on Earth - while being allowed to do so "for the gaming experience".

Guilt and attachment, though ultimately controlled by belief system, are not only controlled by religion and authority, but also by hypnotic devices, which magnify the consciousness tendency of the soul. This kind of control over the soul is carried out by free will, but it has external forces. Swaruu does not belong to this samsara system, so she can get in and out freely, but others may not.

#42 2021-07-16 18:26:09

07wideeyes

wayne wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Robert, I cant help but resonate with what your saying here.   As i've said before, i've really enjoyed my time here and i do think its been positive for me in spite of constantly having holes blown in my permanent memory with high voltage between lives.

But now the Federation is trying to step up the game by destroying our pineal gland with all the chemicals, including lithium in the vaccines.

I get that souls see things differently at death, but who in their right mind would choose to incarnate here with the real possibility of a destroyed pineal gland?  What possible positive benefit could we gain from our 'soul' having virtually no ability to influence or control our flesh avatar?

Here's where something gets really fishy for me:
Swaru in one of the latest vids said that the Federation claims its key strategic plan for future events on earth come from exit interviews of people who have incarnated on earth.   We are supposed to believe that people who have had experiences on earth are overwhelming saying "Yes!  Destroying the pineal gland sounds like an awesome way for souls to incarnate on earth and have challenges!"     Seriously, who would vote for this as the federation is apparently claiming?

Unless the Federation conveniently leaves that little detail out, which the evidence building seems to indicate is one of their favorite tactics.   This then gives them a very credible argument that "we're only doing what the people voted for in the exit interviews that have actually been on earth!"  As an example, the Urma and Tigegans were encouraged to come here and volunteer but clearly did not have the full picture of what was happening on earth.   When they learned, it made them angry and they ultimately left.

Another slight of hand i see:
Swaru has said that the tech that keeps the van allen belt is slowly breaking down.  only 4 nuclear reactors left on the moon, and apparently they are gradually turning down the power or at least were.   So the conclusion you come to is the earth is upshifting and moving into a new renaissance.    But the actions we see the Federation taking are completely contrary to raising our vibration, including spraying the earth with invasive black goo of extremely low frequency and even putting it in many commercial foods.    So the only way to reconcile this apparent contradiction is they want both 3D and 5D peeps to come to the conclusion that the renaissance is immanent, but in fact have no intent of allowing it and are implmenting a different technique other than the van allen belt to suppress it.    Remember that in Swaru's latest vid she said a little known 'rule' of earth is: the matrix is to be maintained at all times.

- wayne

Excellent post, Wayne, I'd say. I go along with what you say - how many starseeds are really going to vote for another round of torture, abuse, relentless pain and suffering, and, oh, please take out my pineal gland as well, that'll improve the 'experience a lot'. As above, so below. We know from Earth that 'interviews', surveys, opinion polls etc are generally worse than useless. Normally rigged in a whole variety of ways, in order to give the organisers of the survey the results they want. In fact, they are one of the more valuable weapons in the armoury of the Earth cabal. One obvious question is who are the starseeds that are purportedly interviewed? I don't know a lot about this, but I suppose there are a whole bunch of starseeds, eg those who incarnate directly from Source, who won't be interviewed, and who have nothing to do with the GF between incarnations, should they wish to incarnate again. 'Representative sampling' is the posh phrase for all this, I believe.

I also agree with you about the invasive black goo video. It's one of the most important of all, in my view. It's such a mammoth project preparing it all, as well. I feel a certain poignancy, knowing nowadays about the life of Swaruu 9, and the circumstances in which she was preparing these immeasurable gifts for us. It makes me feel both gratitude and sadness.....

#43 2021-07-17 09:43:06

Exactly. Great argumentation from Robert369.

I have difficulties understanding why this matrix gaming experience is allowed to go on despite the real suffering caused to “lower entities “. If such a game is needed for soul/consciousness growth, which I slightly doubt given that the real people come here from higher densities, why couldn’t a similar experience be created using high tech augmented/artificial reality gaming devices in a virtual environment without harming real entities and nature.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#44 2021-07-17 12:10:06

07wideeyes

Azirael, that's a great question. I can see a very positive process on this forum, of some people sorting and sifting through things, coming up with really good topics and questions. It would be be constructive to be able to put them to the relevant aspects of the GF, wouldn't it?

#45 2021-07-17 12:53:21

Robert369

Orffyreus wrote:
wayne wrote:

Is this from a Cosmic Agency video or some other source that says they are destroying the pineal gland, I have not heard this before. What is the source of this information ?

It is visible everywhere on Earth, being done via radiation, toxification and now also the jab.

#46 2021-07-17 16:07:55

@Orffyreus. Yes. Players may very well do exactly that.

What I mean is that to a degree this whole system we live in is artificially created, except Gaia, most of nature and real entities perhaps. Would it make any difference experience-wise if the game was created in fully virtual environment? Even today’s science says that human brain doesn’t make a distinction between experience and reality - our heart rate and blood pressure get up simply watching a football game as if we were on the field. I guess it would be possible to create a gaming environment which fully resembles 3D reality and a user interface that creates real sensory experiences, etc. Especially, when we take into consideration that somebody built this matrix with its non-source players and all to begin with.

When something like this would be possible but not taken into consideration it raises a question that some groups in high places have incentives other than simply keeping this playground running for common good.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-07-17 16:09:51)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#47 2021-07-18 11:22:43

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://youtu.be/qt8Terflimo

This is how humans actually view rim crimes in rimworld. Notice the disclaimer that pops up early on. It is just a game. They do not support real world atrocities.

Thus to higher densities, they see earth like a rimworld game.

It is all illusion right. So it is not real. Nocs are not real people, humans think. 80% are not real humans. This mentality is mirrored 1 or 2 grades above humanity a childslish 3rd grade mentality graduating to 4th grade.

The issue is not vr immersion senses. Technology can resolce that. The issue i ls if the player has control of all variables in the game, it becomes a cheat code for them to make thijgs easier bt bypassing challenges.

For single player that is less a problem. The problen is in a multiplayer game.

Essentially some are playijg werefok or mafia. 10% are evil 90% are good and the good has to catch the evil whipe evip pretends to be good and frames the good

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-18 11:25:43)

#48 2021-07-19 13:24:25

Ymarsakar
Banned

Orffyreus wrote:
wayne wrote:

Is this from a Cosmic Agency video or some other source that says they are destroying the pineal gland, I have not heard this before. What is the source of this information ?

A: an extrapolation based on the logic of human fear and victimhood.

When a group believrs they are oppressed, eventually everyrhing loons like an oppressor. Black vs white. Natives vs occupation.

#49 2021-07-19 16:55:08

The source of a lot of information, besides disinformation agents, is a reflection of peoples' fears. We all know big pharma's profit first ethics, we all know we can't trust some experimental crap they put out as safe. You know it can't be healthy, but just how bad and in what ways? Well there's consistent evidence for a few problems, but calcification of the pineal gland is not one.

People in the new age who obsess over the pineal gland yet don't understand much about it other than what they have read on new age websites, tend to see everything bad in terms of "how does it negatively effect my pineal gland". Stuff messing it up is their biggest fear, so that is what they project and speculate is the sinister purpose of the wax.

They are right not to trust big pharma and the wax, and they are right to eliminate fluoride from water, which there actually is evidence it deposits in the pineal gland and causes issues. They are just making a connection in this case between the wax and pineal problems that is rather contrived.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-19 16:59:58)

righteously indignant

#50 2021-07-20 13:52:34

Ymarsakar
Banned

From personal experience with pfiz and m9derna waxes that clients have used and then i worked on them via energy healing massage, the wax actually creates an ai signal, a rogue signal. That hijacks starseed 3rd eye powers.

One person i knew before moderna wax and after. His empathic abilities were kind before wax. 7 days after wax, it became like a wave signal blasting all kinds of authoritarian judgment and prejudices out. It dropped from the heart chakra energy almost down to the root chakra fear level.

Being around waxinated clients, i also felt a retrograde in my energies. After 4 to 6 hours no break, i started regressing to 2007 ymarsakar.

This disrupted my energy shields i was maintaining to protect other people and psychics and they noticed it enough to start sending me messages.

So the wax does not desteoy the 3rd eye. That is inefficient. It is cleverer to hijack the starseed powers and use it to infect and hijack more starseeds. Stuxnet zombie network viral code.

After i figured it out, my forehead was alrwady counter hacking it as it would heat up way past fever levels. I was feeling tired just from the heat.

Indigo chakra crystalized, and other crystals, counter this ai hack signal.

If 2020 was a test of average human fears, 2021 was a test of starseed fears. Because sfarseeds were not afraid of some mythical virus for the most part.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-20 13:54:37)

Board footer