You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-20 14:06:53

Robert369

Re: Review of the pros and contras for the Earth gaming environment

Ymarsakar wrote:

From personal experience with pfiz and m9derna waxes that clients have used and then i worked on them via energy healing massage, the wax actually creates an ai signal, a rogue signal. That hijacks starseed 3rd eye powers.

One person i knew before moderna wax and after. His empathic abilities were kind before wax. 7 days after wax, it became like a wave signal blasting all kinds of authoritarian judgment and prejudices out. It dropped from the heart chakra energy almost down to the root chakra fear level.

Interesting that you can feel/read that in such clarity. I can notice these things too, but not this detailed, but what you wrote matches my observations: The vaxxes are mostly anti-spirituality weapons.

Ymarsakar wrote:

Being around waxinated clients, i also felt a retrograde in my energies. After 4 to 6 hours no break, i started regressing to 2007 ymarsakar.

This disrupted my energy shields i was maintaining to protect other people and psychics and they noticed it enough to start sending me messages.

Right, I can confirm these kind of energetic effects after last weekend having been in a public (natural mineral water) bath again after many years with a couple of thousand people there. While I was fully energetic there, it drained me quite a bit and does take a couple of days to recover. While in the past (before Covid) this was not much of an issue since shielding of self and others worked nicely, this time it was most annoying, and one of the reasons why I shall avoid similar activities for a while longer.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#52 2022-10-11 11:15:05

kojicraps

Re: Review of the pros and contras for the Earth gaming environment

I find it strange that someone many years ago wrote a story that will happen in the future. Right now, we can see many talks about Judgement Day and signs of apocalypse on social media. For me, this hysteria looks like a big game announcement before the patch in the gaming industry. I love playing video games, and I usually follow the game industry updates and news a lot by using sites like https://zumroad.com/game, so I find a lot of common in the theory that we are living in the game. We all have fate (has a scenario already written in the code).

Last edited by kojicraps (2022-10-17 17:13:27)

Board footer